How much anime has Sup Forums completed?

How much anime has Sup Forums completed?

Im at 642

Other urls found in this thread:

graph.anime.plus/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you're considering suicide just do it

bout tree fiddy

Eighty-something I think.

642 episodes of One Piece doesn't count OP.

324 and I'm ready to kill myself

14, not gonna lie. All streamed, too. I love anime.

Somewhere around 1200 anime and 800 manga
I pray death takes me soon.

Is this the MAL thread?

200+ I think. I don't really keep count of series I have watched.

I have a list but not a number

I also want to kill myself

~100 and I feel like it's already well past the point of depressing.

i have no idea. what would be the point in counting? trying to impress the friends i don't have?

300+ TV shows. We've had polls about this before, by the way.

150 or so, and even with a list of things to watch I don't want to start anything that is 20 minutes long, anything that's too long or seems too derivative. Seasonals are all I'm capable of

I haven't updated my mal since Samurai Flamenco, but I've probably exceeded 400.

Near to 1000 here, it's not a big deal

Only around 100, enough to know I'm wasting my life but I also have nothing better to do.

I'm at 4 inches. 6 and a half when erect.

>honneamise
>10
this is how i know you're a pretentious try-hard.

i lost my notepad where i kept track and started using taiga but around 700-800 i think.

i don't think i've ever watched more than 4 anime movies

nice reddit meme

*upboat*

-sigh-

Honestly lower than I would like.

>watching anime
Read manga plebs. It's the better medium.

>It's a /m/aggot
disregarded

I want normalfags to leave

not a lot, around 100, but if we go by manga it's beyond the point where I can call myself ascended.

>easily imagining something as simple as shirt/hair color wrong because you want to read black and white lines
go to bed ojiisan

A little bit above 500

I get that you have to watch a fair bit of anime to know how to properly critique it, but seriously, guys.
At the point of 600 (six hundred) series you have to admit you aren't looking for quality, you're looking for quantity so you can brag.

I've finished maybe 30 series in 3 years, most of which were forgettable. Maybe it's a sign that I haven't been watching the right stuff.

This the thread where we pretend we watched a ton by counting ovas separately and counting every single hentai title?

>At the point of 600 (six hundred) series you have to admit you aren't looking for quality,
Actually what happened was about 5 seasons ago I got tired of always being so selective and started watching practically everything airing each season and it made me like anime a lot more again. It feels good to just watch a show you know is a trainwreck sometimes. You also collect a ton of reaction images that nobody else uses.

Or you find good characters hidden in dogshit shows.

TV: 338, OVA: 55, Movies: 54, Spcl.: 55, Eps: 5985

Total of 508 Entrees

around 1246 if you count OVAs, and Specials.

I don't keep track, I'm surprised people do to be honest. It's not like I'll ever see an anime and think "Huh did I watch this show or not? Lemme check my list".

watching anime is some chore to be endured in order to rick off a box and say you've watched.

It is a pleasure to be enjoyed.

It's more like

"What episode was I?"

>not watching anime on a website which keeps track on your episode count

Almost 500.

5 Gabillion

Fucking newfags

Srsly what's wrong with your newfags.
>On what episode was i hurrr durr
Just look in your chronik if you forgot it.
I don't know on what shitty website you watch anime. Must've been coded by a 13 year olod with downsyndrom.

500+, which is weird because I'm still very selective about the shows I watch each season.

Over 9000

Only around 300 so i guess i'm still kinda normalfagish.
But i have fapped to at least 700 hentais and 1400 doujinshis so i have that going for me.

250 over the last 15 years

In the last two years I've finished 256.
I've got no idea how many I've finished total.

I download anime, and sometimes when I get bored of a series halfway, I don't watch any of it for a week or two, so I forget what episode I was.

Ive only watched around 40 memorable ones. Probably more incompleted. I read manga/webtoon mostly

Around 300 but i have on hold atleast 150.
I don't really remember how many i have drop but i think it's a lot.

Now I wonder how much of these numbers is just 8-12 episode flavor of the season shit.

With each passing moment I feel death's cold embrace drawing nearer and nearer

I've stopped counting it and want to delete my MAL account already.

No idea. About 10 a season for 10 years, should be around 400.

>At the point of 600 (six hundred) series you have to admit you aren't looking for quality, you're looking for quantity so you can brag.

It didn't really take me that long to hit 500, but well before that point my interests really broadened. I don't find as many "masterpieces" but I still find a lot of really enjoyable stories, and some old stories told in new ways.

I know some people multitask while watching anime, (or watch sped-up anime) but I've never done that because I'm still enjoying myself.

I've finished 63 manga series
Not counting adaptions of manga i've read, i've watched 82 series to completion and dropped 4

180 over the past 4 years, but only 40 of those are from the past 2 years. Seasonal shit burned me out and made me unable to work on my backlog. How are you people who watch over 20 shows a season able to watch anything else?

490 MAL points.

How was this site called again?

man i'm only at 100

graph.anime.plus/

Hard to tell because i bundle up hentai with the normal series also movies, OVAs, second seasons, shorts. Probably around 300 counting just shows, 822 counting everything.

I can't remember the exact number but I'm sure I've watched more than 200 already.

*teleports behind*
*unsheathes katana*
Tch, nothing personnel kid.

~331 TV ~7200 Episodes total

My MAL says 13. That seems like a bit much though i didn't even realized i watched that many. Kissanime is where i watch them, anime is really good.

if you don't use pic related to manage your db then you're a casual, a newfag, and a prancing homo la la man.

Not really, I'm beyond 600 and still find good stuff and always was and am pretty selective. I may have seen some shit at the beginning but I barely have anything that's below a 5.

dont track it, but if i actively watch anime from 7 years ago in average about 5 anime/season then i would already watch approx.140 animes.

not so much because i waste more time reading manga.

Why would you not count OVAs seperately? You don't count films either? OVAs are often longer than those.

Lost my count.

If you have less than 300 completed you should lurk more and watch more anime instead of posting.

You're a casual, a newfag, and a prancing homo la la man, if you're still trying to keep track of the shows you watch.

nice dubs, but if you don't manage your anime db, then how can you do a regression analysis to see which genres, studios, and seasons produce the most quantitatively superior work?

I'm not even him but I use taiga because I can just play any of my downloaded shows through it. It's really convenient.

>counting

I keep the shows I really like on a flash drive so I just need to check that.

144.90 days of completed anime.

taiga does way more than just keep track of your shows

>flash drive
External HD obviously. I delete average shows regularly.

in three years i've seen about ~80, but most of the anime i watched had 100+ episodes, and i spent more time than i should've watching the big three shonen titles. started off with Dragon BalL and DBZ about three years ago, watched the other five big shonen, and then i started watching other series. I didn't watch an anime with less than 100 episodes until a year after i began. I'm also an ADHD OCD apath, which means i can't relate to most anime and i have a lot of trouble being comfortable and staying focused

126. I've been here since 2009. How much of a failure of a weeb am I?

This

If you don't track it religiously but have some some rough estimates and know it's in the hundreds, that's fine too. Personally I don't find it helpful to keep an exhaustive list of what you've seen, what episode status you're on, how you rate it etc.

I mean for prime example your perception of shows and how you want to rate them can shift over time for some series, sometimes taking years before you decide you actually overrated some things and underrated others etc.

Counting anime watched and watching for the count is evidence that your brain is damaged. Yuo should read some books to normalize your mind state. It worked for me man

I've lost count.

I don't have mal account, so I've never officially list my track record.
but, let see the major & recent one:
>Kemono no Souja Erin: 50
>Kurobas: 72 (?)
>HQ: 48
>Space Bros: 90 (?)
>Shin SY: 24
>Beebop : 24
>Champloo: 24
>K-On: 36 (?)
>PP: 33 (?)
>Shirobako: 24 (?)
>Gungrave: 24 (?)
>GiTS: 48 (?)
>CG: 48 (?)
>Mushishi: 50 (?)
>Nagi no Asukara: 24 (?)
>Gintama: 250++
>*? = not sure the exact number
>Naruto, Saint Seiya, Creamy Mami, Wedding Peach, Minky Momo, Time Bokan, One Piece, Dragon Ball, Rave, Doraemon, Eyeshield, E7, Death Note, Dandy, Kimi ni Todoke, Crayon Shin Chan, Conan, Maruko Chan, Atashin Chi, Rurouni Kenshin, etc.

well, turns out, I've seen a lot of anime.

I love Japan. Period.

i stopped counting after 50
just didn't seem worth my time, and i don't like having some sort of pressure to watch anime. I just like to watch anime when i feel like it. i daydream a lot so even though that connects with anime for me, i also use up a lot of time daydreaming and imagining

>My favorite childhood anime was Mazinger Z
>44 years ago

Take a wild fucking guess.

Hunter x Hunter
Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z
Fullmetal Alchemist
Erased
Shrek
Death Note
No Game, No Life

I think that's it

You sir is good. Of all these desperate anime watchers you didn't forget the true purpose of entertainment.