Japan Tsunami habbening :D

>Japan
>6.2 magnitude
>Near Fukushima
>Fugg :D

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2mV978kMCtg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Hurricane_of_1780
theverge.com/2017/9/19/16336276/mexico-city-back-to-back-earthquakes-september-seismology
unvis.it/theverge.com/2017/9/19/16336276/mexico-city-back-to-back-earthquakes-september-seismology
208.180.30.233/lib/reefs_endangered.071214.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I could not care even slightly less.

The 2011 earthquake killed 15 thousand people, mind boggling

Oh thank god im not the only one

I don't remember that many dying, how the fuck?

Reminder that this is all mother nature retaliating for them not taking in refugees

GOJIRA GOJIRA GOJIRA

LET THEM FIGHT

Whenever you feel down, remember that some dude saw that Japan was planning on building a nuclear plant on the shoreline of a very active seismic zone, and all he did was saying "Looks good to me", and signed his approvation.

>6.2
>happening
yeah, no

40m tsunami washed them away

japan can handle 6.2 quakes just fine

what the fuck is up with this wave of earthquakes?
>mfw i havent feel a big quake in a while

Jackpot streams are back

fookawhatme?

I usually feel big quakes in the morning after having a cup of coffee. Maybe you're constipated?

doubt it, as you say, coffee takes care of it, but the faults must be constipated because we havent had a big one in months

Sure feels good living in a temperate climate with little to no seismic activity. Honestly I can't fathom living in a place where the forces of nature periodically attempt to wipe you off the face of the Earth

I sincerely hope you all are finding your place by Jesus' side before it's too late.

Where is the nip that was giving good bantz yesterday?
Is he kill?

Hopefully it will wipe out that anime crap forever.

Bravo.

Why don't they just shoot at the earthquake

THE DAY OF GOJIRA AND FLYING WHALES IS UPON YOU. YOUR NIPS ARE GLOWING, BUT MINE ARE FUCKING DIAMONDS.

>it's been 6 years since the fukushima disaster

holy shit time flies. it feels like it couldn't have been more than 2 years ago it happened.

>muh 15 thousand

>>mfw i havent feel a big quake in a while
Try a mexican user

KIM!

The Second Coming is at hand. Make your peace with God and prepare to either be thrown into the lake of fire or ascend into paradise.

not 15 k in japan alone? proofs plz

earthquakes are just the earths farts

And another large one...6.4 east of Australia near the small island of Vanuatu. That's four 6+ in last two days, three just today.

Low 6 earthquakes dont do much damage. High 6 and 7's are when shit hits the fan

Isn't the world supposed to end on the 25th?

20,000 killed or missing

No, the 23rd. Get it right or pay the price

It's almost like there are... tectonic plates moving around or some shit!

IS OF HABBENINS XDD

makes me wanna fart

it does? says who?

september 23 is close

>youtube.com/watch?v=2mV978kMCtg

Fluctuations in temperature caused by climate change.

The Earth is expanding and contracting in a more volatile way causing more friction than usual between tectonic plates.

Couple this with the expanding weight of the human race and the cities and infrastructure causing more pressure.

It will get worse.

Why the fuck is everyone acting like earthquakes and hurricanes did not happen 100 years ago.

Hurricane in 1780 allegedly ripped bark off trees putting the wind speed at 200 mph and killed over 20k
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Hurricane_of_1780

The reality is if mother nature wanted us to be eradicated it will and is going to take more than a few hurricanes and earthquakes. When that day does come there will be nothing we can do about it.
Just ask the previous civilizations.

>climate change
>tectonic plates

theverge.com/2017/9/19/16336276/mexico-city-back-to-back-earthquakes-september-seismology

Please archive or screenshot
unvis.it/theverge.com/2017/9/19/16336276/mexico-city-back-to-back-earthquakes-september-seismology

The climate has been changing for ages you fuck!
Ever heard of a snowball earth?

WELL THE NORMIES NEVER HEARD OF MOST DISASTERS BEFORE BECAUSE "LOL NO INTERNET" PEOPLE ARE JUST REALIZING HOW FUCKING UNSTABLE OUT PLANET REALLY IS

>when laymen try to understand scientific concepts

Yes the climate has been changing since forever.

However, climate change is the notion that is changing in a different pattern than it has been, it's more erratic, causing more problems.

When climate changes slowly, the earths ecosystem adapts to it well, when it changes quickly the ecosystem doesn't have time.

208.180.30.233/lib/reefs_endangered.071214.pdf

Those fuckers just cant catch a break can they? Next godzilla will come walking out of the sea.

Why can't they have just built their nuclear power plants further inland away from the sea? Like maybe on a river or something? Legit question, I don't know anything about this shit.

Ok where's your proof climate is changing "rapidly" and what makes you think that humans are going to do anything about it?

I can't be bothered to do your research for you, I've given you a clue, if you're interested you can look for it.

What price?

What can be worse than the world ending besides niggers invading your country, which is already happening here.

>God is finally punishing Japan for anime

6.2 isnt that bad.
Remember its a logarithmic scale. The one casuing the tsuname was a nr 9 earth quake. So about 1000 times stronger then this

reminder

Look up what actually happened at ふくしま

I was once told by my PH D science professor that if you can't explain something in Laymen's terms, you really don't know wtf you're talking about and are full of shit.

H A A R P
A
A
R
P

Nigga you're on an anime image board stop being retarded

No im not interested. Its Bullshit. I don't need a random "scientist" to tell me about
how humans are gonna kill themselves thanks to "global warming" that we caused.

B R A A P
R
A
A
P

HABBENDING? :DDDDDDDDDDD

ALL OF THE ENEMIES OF THE DPRK ARE BEING WASHED AWAY. PRAISE KIM JONG UN AND HIS WEATHER MACHINE

Fuck this gay earth a true happening! Finally pol was right sadly is not a big happening

>6.2
Zzzzz