Full Metal Panic

Let's have a thread guys.
When are you expecting the anime to happen? Next year? Or are you optimistic enough to hope for Autumn?
What pacing are you expecting?
I personally hope for 1 cour for DVMC and COMO, 2 cours for BOMF, CMMD and ANOT and 1 cour for ASBM both parts.

Quit getting my hopes up :(

user, are you, by any chance, not aware?

Spring 2017 KyoAni

I read started reading the novels, but back then they weren't all translated. Did they ever finish?

1 cour for DVMC and COMO sounds about right, although 2 seasons for BOMF and ANOT sounds quite tight. I would expect at least two 24 episodes seasons on those two, but is not something you see quite often this days.

What was their reasoning for an anime again? I'm not complaining but curious since the novels wrapped up a long time ago. I thought they'd usually just leave this kind of thing buried in the dust once things are finished. After all, aren't anime just promotional gigs?

>What was their reasoning for an anime again?
The author is personally re-writing the story so everything would conclude in this new season. This is what makes it different, as otherwise there are several books to go and it is not profitable to actually make that many episodes of anime. It is a fact that most sequels make less and less money, so by concluding everything it ensures profitability.

Tell me that's a lie please...

I need way more FMP than that!

I'm concerned that we haven't gotten any new information

>Tell me that's a lie please...
>I need way more FMP than that!
Sorry user, but it's either this or nothing. At least we are getting a sendoff.

I really want to see how the anime adapts the mindfuck in Yamsk-11

Big Chidori titties.

Late 2017 at best

There is absolutely nothing concrete at the moment about how long this new season will last. Just wait for more info.

We agree Gatoh ruined Kyouko's design in the last novel, right?

If they adapt the remaining novels at the same rate they did the previous seasons, they would fit basically all of the content into one animated series

>no braids
>no glasses

I wouldn't have even recognized her if they hadn't said her name

Cute commander butt

>picture of a man's torso from side on

STOP. IT'S IN THE PAST.

Autumn 2017, I want it to be KyoAni, but am unsure whether it will be. I haven't read the manga or novels, so I can't guess how they're gonna pace it, but I don't expect it to be 3 cours.

The previous 3 collective cours animated 5 novels.
There are 7 novels left.

That doesn't really tell the true picture. The first two cours covered a lot of non-main novel material (and anime original stuff) and the third cour expanded the material it was based on.

Did Sup Forums forget about FMP? These threads are always dead.