MFW Christians will all die out soon

Enjoy believing in a magic sky daddy whilst atheists live - literally - forever through science and real morals lile equality

I wanna fuck that Fox

You are further proof of the fragility of atheists. You've not convinced me that you disbelieve in God. You're just offended that He set some rules for you. '

Sorry about you going to Hell and all.

PICKLE

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

Now say, "Mohammad was a pedophile"

>Religious people have kids.
>The religious gene is passed on.
>Atheists don't have kids.
>Irreligious gene is not passed on.
Hmm...

>science and god cannot coexist
nice false dichotomy you divisive kike

Pickle Rick is in the house tonight. Pickle Rick is gonna have a good time.

Um no sweetie islam is tolerant and correct. They are just oppressed by racism and imperialism. And no, their slave trade into the mid 1900s and numerous empires dont count because reasons sugar shit

>life and all this stuff around is not a magic itlself
you're stupid madafaka, boi
good luck

Atheism is dying faster than Christianity my Furfag friend.
Go suck off your dog.
Hang yourself.

>Um no sweetie islam is tolerant and correct.
Why do they jail women for getting raped, then?

Umm actually sweetie pie Christianity is growing worldwide. Only atheism is dying at comical rates. Try to get it right butt licky dicky pie

Because of white racism

lol kys yourself you bitter autist

I fucking hate this board.

I find it very difficult to take posts like this seriously anymore.
I mean seriously are there even any unironic blue-pilled atheists left on Sup Forums anymore? I thought they all converted to paganism or embraced cultural Christianity by now.

Sorrie Sweetie, Atheist's numbers are dwindling the world over.
Good thing too, less people will have to burn for being so misguided as to believe in nothing greater than themselves.

God isn't a kike on a stick, fucking retard, it's Life.

>1 post by this id

Funny, last I heard atheism was on the decline.

>atheist and furry

As long as you say the same anti-religious sentiment to Muslims. Otherwise you're a coward without principles going after a target society won't judge you for.

Im a furry to an-
>Atheist

SO I HAVE TO GAS YOU MYSELF EH?

Yiff in hell, furfag

christianity ain't dying tho, pew projects 2.9 billion christians by 2050 compared to current 2.2 billion +pew didnt account for chinese growth of christianity (up to 250 million by 2030).
:)

Nice digits, yiff in hell furfaggot

Haha silly Christians, we are destroying you
Hey lets import more Muslims to speed it up, it will work out great
Why am i being beheaded

Wut? 3/4 of America is Christian. And don't think Atheism has a foothold, only 2 percent of the other 25 percent is Atheist, the rest are other various religions. And Atheism is actually going down, it was at 3-4 percent in America. But sure, let's pretend that Christianity I'd dying and atheism is taking over.

>Sky daddy
Have you ever seen how quickly said atheists start calling out to the "Sky daddy" the moment their life is in danger? It's a phenomena that I have witnessed personally.

>MFW Christians will all die out soon
Mashallah. First the blasphemers and then you heathens.

not realizing that earth is hell and you immortals will be stuck in hell for eternity ... pottery

>ignores Law of Thermodynamics

Yeah, you'll live forever in that indestructible computer. Oh...if you're one of the elite chosen to be put inside it.

i see it all of the time. you have to start calling them out on it. watch them short circuit

>furry atheists
PICKLE RICK IS GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME

Bump for Christ the king

fuck off josh

Enjoy burning in Hell.

Hell is real and you're going there. Sage