Nepali woman chases and attacks Brit woman and son for perceived disrespect on mountain trail

Nepalese women should be jailed for attacking a tourist for being disrespected

OR

British woman and her son deserved to be chased, struck with thrown rocks and sticks, and almost fall off the side of a mountain for disrespecting Nepali woman

YOU D E C I D E ! ! ?

youtu.be/KA3zuFZ_dLk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wg2pl0AUCSA&list=LLuVUNl3NC2N9w8-Hi0YSoGw&index=27
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what did she do? probably deserved it desu, brits are cunts

To be fair brits are some of the worst tourists around.

You express your hatred of Brits so often I can actually recognise you on an anonymous website. Why exactly do you hate Britons so much?

They disrespect her mountain prices

if you know the full story, the Nepali woman is completely justified. british tourists are the fucking worst

smug
hypocritical
faggots
in the truest sense of every word. good food though

lmao at them running for their lives from a little woman with a stick

What the fuck do you expect? He's a low IQ shitskin

Fuck, I knew I'd seen that bitch somewhere before.

They could have easily fallen off the side of the mountain.

I remember a pack of british backpackers walked into my fenced garden and started snapping a bunch of pictures of my apple trees when I sat on my porch, they have no reservations.

Wish I lived in a country where you could defend your land with guns.

Fair enough, apart from the faggotry bit. I can't really retort as I've only met a few Czechs and the were dark skinned gypsies who I suspects were larping as Czechs so I'll reserve judgement.

Shouldn’t have been on her clay

Brits are cucks, nepalese all the way.

I'd like to have more context

He's mad because the only reason us Anglos only go to his county to Fuck Czech sluts

If you are a guest and you misbehave, it's the hosts' right to kick your ass and throw you out.

Free advice: DO NOT FUCK WITH THE NEPALESE IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY!

The only way to treat British tourists

friend of mine got shot at in France for picking some grapes on a wineyard thingy or however you call it.

I bet the brittish womins did something pretty offensive.

and also you go sit on a mountain all year having to look at what all the disgusting tourists are doing to your nature.

I can hardly contain myself somethimes with the brits and americans in amsterdam

British tourists are awful, old lady shoud've kukried the fuck out of the slag and her little shit.

Nepali bitch defending her clay
literaly nothing wrong there

The only Swede I met was a total whore who despite being attractive literally got shagged by every man and his dog. A totally naive, gullible slut who got basically used a cumrag by everyone she encountered. True story.

So could the old lady. They were 2v1 ffs.

What did the brits do?

>good food though
that one was my favourite

god damn its 2 vs 1 they should've held her down or chucked the bitch off the mountain

More salt in this post than in all of British cuisine

>white woman
>has enough money to travel to obscure places
>western

Yeah she probably did do something disrespectful. Western women act like cunts at all time.

Why is the son running way ahead and leaving his mum to get stoned to death?

>Why is the son running way ahead and leaving his mum to get stoned to death?
Englishman.

Sweet. Mom's a bitch. Son ran off and was pissed at her when he got back. Many Brit/Irish women are done when they hit 30. After that it's more like they are passive aggressive effeminate males for the rest of their miserable bullying lives.

u mad bong?

I would have just knocked the old bitch out but I'm also not a cowardly white.

I'm not even mad, Sven. I actually agree that the vast majority of Brits are complete and utter cunts.

The woman filming was bargaining for a cup of tea that costs the equivalent of 1.5 us dollars because it was advertised differently on the menu.
If you have money to travel to Nepal and buy retarted nordic walking sticks and complementary mongoloid hiking gear, fucking pay the 1.50 dollars you fucking cunt.

She fucking deserved it.

It takes effort to get anything halfway up a mountain, so if a tea costs $1 more than in Kathmandu that's fair enough.

I saw an Indian dude tip over an old lady's tea urn in Nepal, because he thought she had shafted him on the cost of a cup of tea. Some people are just cunts.

>Gemma Wilson, 35, a trainee teacher from Barnsley
>Barnsley
Of course she's from Yorkshire, they're like Scottish people but with all the generosity removed.

It's like Skyrim after you have raised the rents to the highest levels.

gentlemen...

the real question is

WHO OWNS THE MOUNTAIN?

They had stayed in a room for free and then she wanted to haggle about the price of tea, she didn't want to pay more than 150 rupies, +-1 euro.

Link to "whole story". YouTube comments don't count.

>good food
>brit

you either must be a larper
or some gypsy that only eats cardboard he steals from dumpsters

I think you underestimate how seriously we take tea in this country.

Literally everyone hates you faggots.

Kek britts are such kikes.

Im nearly 100% sure of this

>they're like Scottish people but with all the generosity removed
So they're exactly like Scottish people in every way?

The Blair Witch Project III lost all the plot of its predecesors, goddamn it.

LOL

You're a sharp one.

>Black demon attacks old woman in the night and tears out her uterus before throwing her off a cliff
>expecting to leave the country alive

Worse than the chinese?

Every fucking british tourist I've seen in Prague, or when I was on Crete was the most annoying, loud, unintelligible cunt or an ugly slag ever.

>Son runs away from a woman with a stick
I hope they put him up for adoption

I'd just say she tripped

Fucking northern monkeys deserve to be driven out of all lands they encroach upon. Dozy old cow probably tried to shit in a shrine or something

>You're a sharp one.
A-are you going to try and bin me?

Her son no problem.
She problem, she can I go you!

Is there a standard price to quality and region ratio that justifies bargaining for a 1.5 dollar tea?

ahahaha
Fucking whitey cant even get one of us

>nepali woman offers the brits on a drink on the mountain
>brits accept
>when it comes time to pay, the nepali woman asks for 3x more than what was listed on her little menu
If you let a flat faced take advantage of you like that, you might be a modern europoor. At least these bongs told her to piss off with that scam

You are welcome for everything you ungrateful cunts.

>woman chases and attacks Brit woman and son
>jailed for attacking a tourist

>Brit
>tourist

non-thread user u know the answer to this

to be honest their fish and chips looks good
and some of their other food looks good

this idea that "ypeepo" don't have culture or cuisine is a bunch of black/jew/laraza supremicist bullshit. I know you won't admit it because of your flag and you're a larping liberal/israeli or a legit angry nigger

I'm from the south and I know what black people eat because I enjoy "soul food" too. It's good. But to say soul food is any more complex than a beef pot pie or literally fish and chips vs fried chicken and mac and cheese is stupid. It's the same level.

If you want to compare traditional French cuisine against British cuisine it's not even a competition. But mexican cuisine is literally just different shaped tortillas.

It must be great fun to demonize white people on the Jew's dime. If jews weren't using all their money and power to destroy whites all these other races wouldn't be piling on the destroy whites bandwagon. But it does make you a hyena who can only attack in packs and only when the subject doesn't want to fight or is already under attack by many others. Which doesn't do any favors for your own races stereotypes.

Holy fuck, that's worse than the swedencuck police.

Something I just noticed after watching that clip for the 1000th time is that on the left side of the car all of the male cops are bald and on the right side of the car none of the male cops are bald.

Did they do that on purpose? Seems like the odds would be against that happening naturally.

(also note the brunette ladycop running away completely out of frame never to return)

Have you seen them in action Pedro? They're pretty good (assuming there're enough of them, which is almost never the case).

>all foreigners suck ass
>take their money and be pragmatic, but all foreigners still suck ass

all three should be killed, nepali for being a jew and brits for being foreigners

>literally chasing someone with two wood sticks and threatening them over a cup of tea
Now you know why these people have a sub $1000 gdp per capita. Batshit crazy backwards culture.

Really makes you think uh?

Sweden police or UK's police?

Not really but this is my tea of choice and it costs 1.89 British Quidpounds for 80 servings. Some Resident Evil 4 tier Ganado looking bitch attacking someone with a bit of wood because she's trying to gouge your fucking eyes out on the price of a brew is a cunt's trick too.

But actually the brit woman was being a jew because she didn't want to pay a dollar fifty over a principal matter.

The nepali woman however. I feel her frustration. Fucking brits. They're a nuisance everywhere beyond their own borders.

Fucking brits.

Israelis all time worst. Seen them act like total pricks then run their mouths in many different countries and then cry foul when they get resistance. Best was in America where two Israelis at a bar got sparked by one guy with 4 punches after they were pushing people around and bragging about being IDF. Cro-Mags t-shirt user I salute you. It sounded like someone slapping a desk with a paint stick.

Swedish police.

A translation of the Nepalese woman from youtube comments:

"Everybody coming, no special. You 150 rupees special? .. you English people rich but 150 rupees special? Your son no problem, you problem. You Nepal coming, bargain bargain, room free, discount. This is mountain area. You one black tea 150 rupees special (expensive), you? Why bargaining? You people are dog, you people are donkey, you people are cow. You son good, you woman very dog. Understand you? Nepal coming you many many people, nepalese no people (human). Mountain place. (This is) no Kathmandu, no Pokhara or no Manang (cities in Nepal). This is mountain side. I carrying horse. One horse 2000 rupees pay here. Everything is, sugar coming, tea coming. (means, She pays 2000 rupees to rent a horse to bring Tea, sugar to that place). You talking? You English people, many many rich coming. 1000, 2000 rupees give me (in tips). You 150 rupees, you bargaining? You go. You son no problem. Saala (cursing), crazy woman. You no tourist, you donkey. You no good. You go, your son go. You here, you talking, you photo, you go. " 150 rupees is less than 2 US dollars. A tea in Kathmandu cost about 120 rupees in places like Cafe Barista but just about 20 rupees at roadside vendors. As the fiery woman says, the area is actually remote. If she pushes the other woman down the hill, no one would even know that for months, if not forever. I can understand the rage of the mountain woman. but I also understand the unwillingness of the tourist lady to pay more than what's written in the menu. Who would like to be cheated? But sometimes, we need to look deeper than the text in the menu. I dont think anyone of them is wrong. But that cultural gap, language barrier, expression barrier could have been very costly for this tourist woman.

continued:

Also, by "English people", she just meant a foreigner (westener). I dont think she even knows where the tourist is from. People just tend to call any tourist who speaks English (or English only) a English person. Most people in Nepal dont know other foreign language than Hindi and English.

also as we all know in asian culture it's considered pragmatic to scam and deceive people. Asian father's teach their sons and daughters how to rip people off, lie, cheat w/e. It's considered one of the best qualities you can have in most Asian countries. I'm not even being fucking sarcastic.

This nepali woman of course offered the tea first w/out telling them the price because she's a scammer. Of course she used violence because she's a bad person, even though she doesn't believe it. Extort, lie, cheat that's the highest principle of most Asians.

Debate me at your own risk.

yep, not giving your cops guns and telling them to be huge pussies is really working out great Brits

Brits are horrible tourists. Theyre posh and rude even when guests in other peoples lands.

Id love to crowdfund a bunch of football hooligan working class brits over here there. They might be crass and loud but I guarantee they would have better manners than these cunts.

Damn. I didn't know chins could point up.

Wait. What side are you on? I'm getting a Switzerland vibe.

part and parcel

It's the anti-Jew. That's why kikes hate Aryans so much.

Meh, wasn't there a video about two police officers that couldn't restrain a single immigrant?
youtube.com/watch?v=Wg2pl0AUCSA&list=LLuVUNl3NC2N9w8-Hi0YSoGw&index=27

goddamn I'd let them arrest me any day ;)

I think the older cops naturally stood near the other older cops because it felt normal and the younger ones also all subconsciously decided to stand near each other, it's weird it's almost like they have a natural inclination to stick to their own or something

So what would you do bend over and spread your cheeks for a fucking mountain gook?

You are 100% right. Asians are more akin to ants than humans. They are completely unaware of the concept of helping people.

>dollars for tea

I would have asked for water. You fags and your gay ass tea trying to rip off poor people.

>live isolated in the mountains
>the mountains of your ancestors
>grow up in a tough environment relying only on traditions, spirituality and a rich ancient background of values
>work hard 20+ hours a day to feed your children and protect your identity
>suddenly
>have to deal with retarded pig westerners eating crisps and taking selfies sitting on the tomb of your ancestors
fuck tourists, no matter where they are

i'm guessing you were too much of a gentle man to shag her tho amirite?

It depends really, Northern China, Northern Vietnam, Hong Kong and Japan are fine.

Don't know.

They were northerners. Northerners are pikey

This board is reddit infested. God Emperor-worshipping, civic cuck redditors think it's cool to hate the UK for whatever reason. It's why I barely come here anymore.

He Probably wouldn't be trying to rip off poor village people over a cup of tea so it wouldn't be a problem. We all know how you fags are when it comes to tea.