/CATGEN/

CATALONIA GENERAL

Demostrations all night long at BCN? Is this 15M 2.0?

Who is the ilegal one here Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

ccma.cat/tv3/directe/tv3/
rtve.es/directo/la-1/
rtve.es/directo/la-1
politica.elpais.com/politica/2017/09/20/actualidad/1505923602_938131.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SyeUAHZ3k24
periscope.tv/search?q=barcelona
pscp.tv/w/1mrxmmEWMAnxy
periscope.tv/w/1vAGRNrzLXyGl?q=catalunya
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if you want us to care, please provide a stream, some of us understands spanish

Can you give me a quick summary of today's events and the likelihood of the vote being yes or no?

ccma.cat/tv3/directe/tv3/ (CAT)
rtve.es/directo/la-1/ (ESP)

get your battlestations ON

the question is whether there is a vote or not

Min IQ must be required to create catalonia general threads to prevent Manolos

Why are you Swedes so interested in this?
Are you fascinated by the concept of an uncucked nation?

this is going to be the new gov building in Cataluña

Several people from the Catalan vice president's team were arrested, citizens immediately took to the streets and blocked the police from exiting a lot of buildings they had been raiding, thousands of people still out there, likely to stay well into the night.

We're interested in whether we have successfully exported Swedish values to Spain or if you will vote No.

SPICY HUMOUR

Catalonia should be free, nothing jewish in there. Spanish and Calatans arent the same, so let them be. Back to the tribes and small country

>rtve.es/directo/la-1
patricia blabla is hot.

>Guardia Civil about to genocide the kiketalonians
Nice

I will be unironically sad if catalonia leaves I was thinking of switching careers and going there

Then you give them The Rosellón and other parts of your land. Ah and also give the land of the vasques in france (i forgot the name now).

This is an EU cuckstate being torn apart so a small region can become thier own EU cuckstate.

Fair minded people all around the world have no respect for the spanish or catalonian "governments" and only hope that the chaos leads to the collapse of the EU.

>Govt has sent 4000+ cops who are now staying in their boats in the port of Barcelona, waiting to be deployed

that's bullshit, waiting in boats? why? they will be in their police stations...

Hey, how there are here in Sup Forums so many indepes? I thought most of them were leftie cucks that would hate a place like this.

Also
>tfw dont know which side pick
I think both sides are cucked as fuck and in the end (((they))) will win, no matter which side takes over. What do lads

we have very good technical degrees¡! don"t worry you can come separatists wont win

What a retard. Do you know part of Catalonia is in France and they want that to be also independent? Even the Basque Country has a french part. You support the idiots, you get screwed in the next episode.

> police go to sleep at the boats
> people block the outside of the ports were the guardia civil is
> Police traped
> Profit

PELAYO Squad, awaiting orders. Cannons at the ready

Those officers are from madrid and other places, there are not enough hotel rooms available to host them in the meanwhile so the government has rented a cruise ship for accomodation.

They're mostly lefties, even the Sup Forums ones. The Sup Forums ones who aren't are utterly delusional and think there will be a Catalonian ethnostate once they achieve independence. Others are just trolling.

Have you gotten your paisos catalans card yet?

>seizing 10 million voting ballots to protect democracy
ok cool

Vote for independence. No price is too high to pay for the privilege of own yourself.

that's a comfy boat

Who would have thought that nationalists end up going to a right-wing nationalistic board. eh?

politica.elpais.com/politica/2017/09/20/actualidad/1505923602_938131.html

The Rapshody is one of the ships where the police is staying.

>inb4 spanish civil war 2 that acts as a practice round for world war 3

madrid are the cunts like washington dc london rome...

reverse search shows the pic is rare, are you there?
kek
this, how come independentism is so prominent here, demonstrations are 50% commies 50% angry old middle/upper-class, not the demographics you"d expect in here

>catalonians 200% salty while national TV talks about Mexibros earthquake

I was going to vote No but after all the shit that's happening I'm pretty close to switching sides. I know an independent Catalonia won't be paradise, I know things might get fucked, but at this point all I want is to get away from the Spanish government and the PP, and I know PP are going to win the election again next time. Just fuck it.

Cringe.

>implying EU would even talk to your """""country"""""

They're entering one of those ferries that travels to Mallorca.. KEK

Seraaaa maravilloso

Sure thing Pedro. Also those demonstrations organised in every city and town of the country within ours are ALSO "leftie commies" and "trolls". Keep on the glasses.

same here
Honestly i might vote yes just to tell the gov't to fuck off, if they had allowed the referendum ten years ago this would have never happened.

>collapse of the EU
We can only hope.

He's a Manolo who joined the stream of refugees to go to Sweden and live off gibs there. He's been on every thread supporting the spanishcucks.

I think Manolos went too far, more than any of us expected. The number of secessionists hasn't grow in 4 years, but I think it did this last week, they managed to make it happen

You can't make this shit up. They literally have to use a confiscated commercial boat to house their agents. Also they are near the industrial harbour which is fairly far from the city center.

SINK THE BOATS

Lets talk about reality, no independist party is racial nationalist nor anti immigration, everyone else is larping.

Even deranged mentally ill fetishists know the law is the law.

would you prefer a frigate?

Central Spanish government wants support from manalos upsrt with their shitskin integration plans.

It's legit. It was in case either riots, or Mossos didn't enact orders.

youtube.com/watch?v=SyeUAHZ3k24

>Tactical units being deployed right now.
Tactical units being deployed right now.
>Tactical units being deployed right now.

YSABEL Squadron- standing by

Based major Trapero, time to sink some boats

what is the next step for rajoy? and for the indeps? how does it end?

PLACE YOUR BETS ANONS

>Balkanization of the west europe
karma is a bitch

Sure. At least if you are going to intimidate do it full force not cucking yourself on the other side of the city with a balearic ferry.

With much passive aggressiveness and a similar financial deal as the bAsques.

No one outside of Catalonia gives a single fuck about their "prusés". Well, no one except that faggot Assange I guess.

>being this salty

he just wants a new embassy to stay in, I don't blame him

I wouldn't expect JuntsxSi voters posting in a board with people that wants to preserve the white race, to be honest. Most indepes are either sjw or libtard tier, that's why it's surprising. I mean, this board would seem to fit more with the typical spanish right wing nationalist.

I would sven, if people that votes 'yes' didn't look like a sect. I mean, they follow blindly what pro-independence politicians say, even if it's wrong or just stupid. They are brainwashed.
If they were based, i wouldn't have problems with voting 'yes'.

So according to you Rajoy should also disobey the judges? They should all join hands and sing a kumbaya around the tribunal while burning constitutions and taxpayer money
That would be the politically correct thing to do

Kek, makes sense.

>What do lads
What will bring more happenings? You know what to do user. Besides, it would be nice to have a new flag.

Catalan flags on Sup Forums

/WHEN/?

MOOOOODS!

> be spanish
> suddenly cares about respecting laws

Cunts are banging pots now.

Fucking loud cunts on Rambla de Catalunya.

Can't vidya

We need them.

People voted JuntsxSi beacuse they wanted to be independent and it was the best option

>JuntsxSi voters
>still voting in 2017
you are a faggot

why don't you periscope for us, boi?

I don't think anyone gives two fucks about Catalonia, but I do think the rest of Europe might give at least half a fuck about what might happen to the Spanish economy.

Haven't a clue how to do any of that shit. I'm an old fag. 33

this

Yuuuge all Barcelona is protesting

36, 2 days ago

in periscope you can stream whatever the fuck you want using your phone

Todo se esta cayendo madre España. Estamos muriendo.

what a mess these nationalists have made

Is this on Facebook or what?

>I think both sides are cucked as fuck
And you are right indeed.
Still, a smaller beast is always easier to tame.
Spain and Catalonia belong to ((Europe))
Where all my EUindepes at?

Indepes are ALL lefties, Literally they want to turn Catacuckia in a SJW paradise

Cómete unos tacos y deja a las personas hablar de cosas importantes, compadre.

i swear to god i'm going to fucking kill someone with this fucking pot banging bullshit jesus fuck me

periscope.tv/search?q=barcelona

Prediction for October 2nd:

>Catalonian indepe politicians in prison for corruption
>Indepe cucks on the streets being shot down by based riot police
>Pamtumaca now illegal

And nobody gave a fuck about it no more.

Estoy atrapado, ayuda.

How do I link to Sup Forums?

Cunts have whistles now.

pscp.tv/w/1mrxmmEWMAnxy

MIRAD THE RISAS

periscope.tv/w/1vAGRNrzLXyGl?q=catalunya

MADRID CON CATALUNYA
HAHAHAHAHA

Llama a la policia si estas atrapado, que haces aqui entonces?

There have been anti-immigration parties in Catalonia before every other region in Spain. One of them would have won if it wasn't lead by a stupid shill (probably CNI to be honest) who thought that a movement of catalan identity could be constructed while reunitying with falangist and spanish nationalists. Also getting himself taped saying "we're allies guise". Dumbfuck. People saw the hipocrisy and refused to vote for him except in his home town. Also the party was infiltrated by manolos larping as catalans.

Name a western nationalist party that has consideration for racial and ethnic identity, instead of being a cucked civnat pro-israel party? Go on I'll wait.
The base is there.
The realisation that we're being fucked by elites and media is there.
The national pride and and reaction to our institutions and traditions being thread upon is there.
The necessity of being sovereign and having a place and country for our people is there.

All of this is thought by a great amount of normies. It's unlike any place of europe that you've seen. We ethno-nationalists can work with that despite the cuckedness and "progressive values" that can turn sour very fast.

>implying Jean-Claude Juncker didn't say that he will respect the result of the referendum and that if it is yes, he will accept catalunya as an european country

kek, you spaniards are the same trash as sudacas and moors to us catalans

They resurrected the fascists...

>tve
>catalan national tv

die

Feliz cumpleaños con retraso.

Come on lad. You know you want to wave the flag with pride. DO IT and leave the couch.