I'm not hearing anything,

it was barely audible

Is this happening time?
Don't let this slide bois.

what site is this?

checked
E6 gaining altitude

global.adsbexchange.com/VirtualRadar/desktop.html#

What kind of happening would this be? Completely new to radio listening, seems like my kind of thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=TLV4_xaYynY

>Yale Man
How completely fucking gay. Our military is literally all faggots

probably norks fucking around

I think it's actually "Mailman." Listening to HFGCS through crappy computer speakers distorts shit significantly since there's no bass in Upper Sideband.

These are "Doomsday" planes. The coded radio messages could be anything from today's lunch menu to today's launch menu or Order of the Day-type stuff.

>The coded radio messages could be anything from today's lunch menu to today's launch menu
yeah because lunch menus fall under the Emergency Action Message category

Looks like they're is an exercise happening at osan AB rn.

90% they're related.
Looks like nothings happening boys

The thing is, we don't know if every coded message is an EAM. I firmly believe Skyking calls are High Priority while the "All Stations" calls mean, "All Stations, please let me transmit my call to "XXXXX" and not interrupt unless you have emergency traffic." The AS calls are probably routine traffic or practice.

Has anyone got a new frequency? I can kind of hear some chatter but it's very faint.

ahh night watch... fond memories at ONI, running through the empty halls to get a Fuze just in time to see predator feed of hajjis getting vaporized in a truck. Good times. Had to go to FPCON Delta a couple times not because of the enemy... but because of gang violence in Suitland "Shootland" Maryland. Aren't minorities grand?

4724.0 kHz, 6739.0 kHz, 8992.0 kHz, 11175.0 kHz, 13200.0 kHz and 15016.0 kHz. All are Upper Sideband

Please avoid 8992.0 if you're new to this.

Skywave propagation changes between day/night. Lower frequencies work better at night and higher ones during the day.

Not a larp, but a bit out of the unusual. Normally see 2 to 3 fighter jets training during lunch breaks, here in Portland Oregon. Just counted a total of 16 heading out. Large training drill perhaps. Either way, everyone was looking because we never see that many, one after the other. They weren't scrambling, which is a good sign (if they scrabble over the city I knew to get the fuck out of dodge), but still... the numbers were significant compared to the usual occurrence.

Anyone know what "Takeoff for survival" means in term of air force terms?

Probably a MITO/Scramble take off from a base under attack?

Take off for survival is normally with an attached timing and indicates the required timing units would have to be airborne (assumed at military) moving away from the location to survive the blast from nuclear weapons. It's not broadcast over the wide net but normally part of warning orders. So everyone knows that for example a Vulcan squadron in the UK during the cold war had 2 minutes for take off for survival.

>underage general

I've discovered from these threads that people under 25 do not know how to tune a radio.

what is a cassette for 1000 Alex

>not saying "it could be anything from Lunch time to launch time"
absolutely unsatisfied

HahaI love the price is right

Lunch vs Launch
Lunch the missiles
Launch is hot dogs today.

I love Feud Family where they guess the doors and the clown makes you drop balls in a bucket...