Daily Poland hate thread

Hate on it here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A1PAO3jgmXY
youtube.com/watch?v=BSFEv9eaoh4
statystyka.policja.pl/st/wybrane-statystyki/bron/bron-przestepstwa/50844,Przestepstwa-przy-uzyciu-broni.html
standard.co.uk/news/crime/1000-knife-crime-victims-in-london-each-month-shocking-new-figures-show-8681511.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=MSqDIWI__Ew
youtu.be/l-IfyV-nCPo
youtu.be/3bKp_bnPnr8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystian_Legierski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Grodzka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Godson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrzej_Duda
trojmiasto.gazeta.pl/trojmiasto/1,127406,18554741,czarnuchy-brudasy-awantura-w-barze-z-kebabem.html#BoxLokKrakLink
economist.com/news/britain/21595908-rapid-rise-mixed-race-britain-changing-neighbourhoodsand-perplexing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cały kraj kurwi gównem

W polsce jak w lesie

Sage.
Also, show your real flag faggot.

o kurwa haha xDDDD

ski, zielinski ski ski polanski ski wikowski ski kowalski lisowski ski skiski ski.

I speak polish!

Fuck poles and fuck pole people.

stay Ahmad

please adopt me

>Sage
>Posts photo
What did you mean by this

Lovely Poland, many beauties, must visit some year

It's probably Polish desu. We seem to get a lot of "x country hate threads" from natives for whatever reason.

18 days

German nigger makes these daily threads. Your country is about to vote in Merkel. Shut the fuck up

Polacks have been good to me.
I enjoy their religious culture.

>whites are self loathing cucks

Whew, this can't be.

>UN flag
>hates Poland
checks out

people used all their arguments, they need a recharge, everybody knows Pooland is a piece of shit

I'll adopt you when you give back my rightful clay in east prussia.

but slavs arent white

>nobody wants to go to pooland
woah

sage fgts

(east)Germans and Scandinavians have a significant amount of Slav Dna, they're not "white" according to you?

Dsily reminder that all poland hate threads are made by jeallous eurocucks with jamals cock up their ass.

t. jelly roach

hehehe papiesz xDDDDD

But I don't hate Poland

In 20 years from now we will all want to go there tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=A1PAO3jgmXY

There are whining natives in every country I believe. Probably the worst type of people. Fucking whiners.

youtube.com/watch?v=BSFEv9eaoh4

> per refugees to the cuckshed

Please stay a white fortress. Don't let abu sameer ruin your country.

Poles are not human. Poland was created when Russians decided to rape some German villagers. Poles were born as rapebabbies and therefore less intelligent than their "parents" (Russia and Germany)

Poland had to ally with superior Lithuania to survive when Germans and Russians wanted to attack. Mighty Sweden totally destroyed this pathetic kingdom that relied on horse armies (countless incidents of bestiality confirm Polish connection with The Horse.

After that Powerful Prussia, Victorious Russia and Extraordinary Austria get rid of this cancer on the European continent

However by American good hearted people and other Good Samaritians (not to confuse with Sarmatians) Gave Poles another chance

And guess what happened. Adolf Hitler ate Poland for breakfest and digested properly his meal. Russia ate the remainings because they kind of like it. When Russia defeated Germany, They decided to make Poland their bitch and when Russia collapsed, Poland became Amerian bitch

So basically Polish history is being a bitch. Cocksucking sperm slurping slut..

>poles are not human
>communist flag larp
Kys antifa

Polacy są dumni z tego, jak bardzo ich kraj shithole zajął się przez lata.

Nobody will take you seriously with that flag faggot.

And here's your (you)

że co kurwa chcesz?

Congratulations! you won another (you)

Too much blonde hair op?

Quality of life in Warsaw is now higher than in London

Also:

London-800 victims of knife attack injuries in 2 months

WHOLE Poland-700 victims of knife attack injuries in a WHOLE year.

Let this sink in. 38 mln country in Eastern Europe has less knife attacks in a year than London alone in 2 months

statystyka.policja.pl/st/wybrane-statystyki/bron/bron-przestepstwa/50844,Przestepstwa-przy-uzyciu-broni.html

standard.co.uk/news/crime/1000-knife-crime-victims-in-london-each-month-shocking-new-figures-show-8681511.htm

> 10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

> 11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

> 12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

youtube.com/watch?v=MSqDIWI__Ew

She looks like she has down syndrome

>hid flag
>oy vey, lets hate on one of the few countries in Europe that arent cucking out to importing millions of non-poles to their country
what an obvious kike thread
sage

Sourkraut fucking shits. Fucking Pollacks, kys's you worthless sub-humans, fucking gypsy toilet cleaners. Fuck Poland

>Sourkraut
Sauerkraut.

What did the Russians do with his chin?

Polish boys are cute and they love to kiss each other :3
youtu.be/l-IfyV-nCPo

Fuck off cucks Poland is based if you ever visited you would know. Just the liberal trash deport themselves to cucked countries where they feel welcome

HIJACKED THREAD! Poland is based as fuck! OP is a UN fag!.

Everyone knows your opinion is shit. Its alright ahmed.

Are the polish the Mexicans of Europe? I live near a large polish population and if there aren't Mexicans doing yard work and roofing it's the Polish.

the only thing I hate about this country is the self hatred of others. drives me mad.

>Just the liberal trash deport themselves to cucked countries where they feel welcome
This is so true.

You nords are pretty faggots too :3
youtu.be/3bKp_bnPnr8

Sage, poland is based as it gets

Poles are hard working, but arent leaches like mexicans.

France has..

it own's Lithuania (Breton)

it own's Ukraine (Occitain land)

it own's Belarus

WHY THE FUCK FRANCE IS UNITED WHY POLAND IS NOT?

BELARUS IS A PART OF POLAND

I know a family of poles and they leach.

Hows germany? You guys fucked up. Germanistan. You don;t have to be hitler to be pissed at germans now. Poles aren't weak.

I know poles and they aren't and I know millions of mexicans that are. Funny if you are trying to say poles are the same. Look at poland and then mexico and tell me whos better.

bitter eurofags hate us because:

(1) we actually have our own ethnostate and they don't

(2) "we must secure the existence of our people" is deeply ingrained in our culture (although mostly implicitly, it's just seen as obvious), and it's not just some larpers talking shit on the internet, it's what regular people in poland agree on

(3) leftist media can't call us nazis and get away with it, because nazis gassed millions of our people and wanted to final solution all of us

(4) going through communism basically made us immune to leftist rhetoric (most people can recognize it, they just switched from "workers unite" to identity politics)

we LITERALLY CAN'T LOSE, and this is what makes people jelly

>mfw

>our own ethnostate
t. subhuman jewish tatar
Never did and never will
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
this
Most Proles are fucking mongrels. I doubt Poland is even 20% European

Kurwa jebane polaki cebulaki jebane homo soviectusy nie potrafią wyjsc z socjalizmu.

Cały ten zjebany kraj wierzy w komune, ale lekkom wienc jest okkkkk.
Kurwa dajcie kapitalizm w moim zyciu albo umrę kurwa biedny japierdolę. W tym kraju przeciętny człowiek pracując wraz z żoną jest w stanie wyżywić maks 1 dziecko kurwa żesz japierdolę no kurwa mać.

lmao so many pages you linked to, and today all of these people comprise less than 1% of poland's population

>history of the jews in poland
tl;dr: they went from 3.3 million people in 1939 to a few thousand in the 2000s, very tragic

This. Daily reminder that Poland is the most tolerant nation.

I mean it's fucking impressive for a "99% White Nation TM" (ask them how many of them have lipka tatar or jewish background)

Krystian Legierski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystian_Legierski
Anna Grodzka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Grodzka
John Godson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Godson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrzej_Duda

Two Polish teenagers arrested for insulting Turkish workers in restaurant in Gdansk, and calling them "niggers" and "dirts" and ordering them "get the fuck out from Poland".
trojmiasto.gazeta.pl/trojmiasto/1,127406,18554741,czarnuchy-brudasy-awantura-w-barze-z-kebabem.html#BoxLokKrakLink

* Niggers, check.
* Gay rights activists, check.
* Transsexuals, check
* Polish, check.
* Politician, check.

* most racemixers in Britain and Germany are ethnically Polish?, check!
economist.com/news/britain/21595908-rapid-rise-mixed-race-britain-changing-neighbourhoodsand-perplexing

* tens of thousands of shitskin international students? Check!

* super candy - President with subhuman Jewish wife? Check!

Poland Yes! Not even Sweden is this progressive

>and today all of these people comprise less than 1% of poland's population
That's the reason why you are not White, mongoloid. You mixed with them

*smacks lips profusely*
SO HOL UP HOL UP
*pretends to be a country*
SO U BE SAYIN
*attacks all of its neighbours in the 1920's*
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
*causes serious diplomatic incident in free city of Danzig*
AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
*genocides tens of thousands of innocent germans in Versailles corridor*
U BE SAYIN
*massacres ukrainians*
HOL UP HOL UP
*tries to expand to the black sea*
AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
*gets an oil portrait in early 1939 done of himself marching on Berlin*
SO U BE SAYIN
*drinks potato vodka*
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
*provokes the German Reich tirelessly thinking Britain and France will save its ass when it inevitably goes south*
U BE SAYIN
*blames germans and russians for polish atrocities*
WE SUM FINNA
*harbours the majority of the jewish european ashkenazic population since the early middle ages*
FINNA WE GON BE
*pretends to have a culture*
AYYYOO HOL UP WE GON BE
*claims Hamburg is part of ancient western poland*
SO WE GON BE
*forcibly polonizes national minorities*
SO U SAYIN WE GON BE
*expands like a cancer towards western Germania*
SUM FINNA
*invents post-war germanophobic atrocity propaganda tales*
WE GON BE SUM FINNA
*LARPs about an irrelevant temporary treaty with lithuania*
CHRISSSSSSSSSSSST OF EUROOOOOPEEE
*evolves from eurasian swampland primate*

>a russian calling someone mongoloid
i've seen it all

> ITT people who were sayin Poolan was backwards now claim it is progressive

>a literal polish piece of shit that lived in a multiracial society for all of it's history has anything to say about Russia - a nation with racial laws and apartheid
You are mongoloid and bitch of mongols at that, cwel. Poland payed tributary to gooks for 100 years more than Rus and even fought side by side with gooks against Russia

Smelly dumb slant eyed polish scum

they dindu nuffin

>have beautiful white skin
>still be a worthless nigger

polaks summed up

lol

why are you so angry though

Holy shit look at this retarded cyka lmao

Like nobody because they died in WWII
>Krystian Legierski
He is nobody in our country
>Anna Grodzka
She was in parliament and now she is nobody
>John Godson
who
President with Jewish wife? She is teaching German and before mariage she was Kornhauser
OHH SHIT WE ARE WEST DYING SHIT WHAT DO WE DO NOW

Poland now has lower homicide rate than Germany, France, UK

t. 1/16 armenian 1/64 tatar 1/128 gypsy
mongoloid die

>she

>multiracial
Well in PLC nobody exept Polish and Lithuanian nobles had right to do something

Looks like Poland is doing good. Lots of sad souls spitting hatred.

Poland shittaling historical Rus is the funniest shit ever. Poland brought more shame and suffer to Europe than modern Germany or Sweden could imagine. Poles are a hostile to Europeans degenerate race, that first came up with idea to import mudshits and construct hundreds of mosques to them.
"According to some estimates, by 1590–1591 there were about 200,000-500,000 Lipka Tatars living in the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth and about 400 mosques serving them" FOUR HUNDRED MOSQUES. That's something.
>inb4 they wuz good boys, they wuz loyal. They were NOT:
Well, they did betray Poland. Not even once
1)1591: The rule of the fervent Catholic Sigismund III (1587–1632) and the Counter-Reformation movement brought a number of restrictions to the liberties granted to non-Catholics in Poland, the Lipkas amongst others. This led to a diplomatic intervention by Sultan Murad III with the Polish king in 1591 on the question of freedom of religious observance for the Lipkas. This was undertaken at the request of Polish Muslims who had accompanied the Polish King's envoy to Istanbul.
2)1672: This was the year of the Lipka Rebellion. As a reaction to restrictions on their religious freedoms and the erosion of their ancient rights and privileges, the Lipka Tatar regiments stationed in the Podolia region of south-east Poland abandoned the Commonwealth at the start of the late 17th century Polish–Ottoman Wars that were to last to end of the 17th century with the Treaty of Karlowitz in 1699.
3)The worst: in 1683 most of them fought for the Ottomans

And now Polish bitch Merkel(parents - Kazmierczak and Wojciechowski) does everything she can to fuck up Europe once again in unholy alliance with Italian cucks and Jews

Ideally 80% of Poles should be exterminated and Poland split between Czechia, Austria and Germany

She's is a Jew. Feel free to check her family history
Many of these "nobles" were j*Ws and T*tars

>people.admitting that they were wrong

At least they're true to themselves unlike you

ITT butthurt shitskins/cucks.

Whoa what is this pasta? Never seen it before.

Warsaw is the ugliest city I've ever seen in my entire fucking life

Poland is second Israel

shitskin and cuck is a synonym for a Pole, subhuman immigrant leech

The only good things in Poland is living in complete degeneracy become semi alcoholic and a codeine addict. That has been every god damn time in Poland just one week and the candy known as antidol 12.
I need a new degeneracy trip to Poland.

Holy shit bro u know that part of modern Ukraine was settled by tatars long time ago? And we had nothing to do with this shit. HAAAAAAAAAAAA I SEE YOUR BUTHURT Slovenia? Is it in Austria or Italy?
>Talking about some shitty rebelion.
U have no idea how many rebels we had in PLC

Stay mad fucktard.

No, there was no Jewish nobles and Tatars, some of them were Ukrainian but not a lot of them

shut up, untermensch

זה נכון

Maybe because it was designed by fcking commies and no Poles?

implyin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol

did your girl leave you for a pole?

>1000 of history
>38 mil people
U find ONE guy
WOW