What did Google memo guy mean by this?

Is it a thought experiment meant to get people to understand that people who did bad things (e.g. founding fathers owning slaves) also had many good aspects? Or is just going full autism?

he sounds like a buffoon, family

why do people still think the klan is a thing?

>well I don't care much about racial issues, but fuck you I'm a dragon
>no one will call me a dragon :(
>but these guys obsessed with racial issues will, guess I'll join them

Lmao what is this goy thinking

>tfw you're a wizard
>but not the DnD/KKK kind
JUST

It literally is, but it's basically a giant honeypot to lure in potentially dangerous and mentally damaged white trash, being the only ones dumb enough to take the bait

>goy
Schlomo, pls...

It's an interesting point, and also dangerously close to being redpilled for someone who is, generally normie tier.

He's our weaponized autism with a platform.

That's what happens if one takes all the redpills at one

paranoid much?

fuck the kkk but that outrage against him is fucking retarded
also yes "grand wizard" is not such a bad name, and you don't need to like the kkk to say it

I'm fairly sure that he's not Jewish, he just happens to have a Roman nose.

>Or is just going full autism?

another false flag. "ex" google employee

>also yes "grand wizard" is not such a bad name, and you don't need to like the kkk to say it

The problem is that you CAN'T, because of its association with the Triple K.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I didn't even realize he is that google guy, I thought he was just some random dude
now this is funny

I think he was clumsily trying to make a broader point about moralization of issues makes honest dialogue about them impossible.

I'm just trying to figure out what issue he's getting at. Free speech vs. hate speech? I can't tell.

His fifteen minutes was up the moment Charlottesville happened. The ability of the "Alt Right" to fuck up a chance to hold google's discriminatory practices accountable was astounding.

The false flag did its job alright

roman nose here. it's a nightmare to have in high school until your face matures but i've got nothing like the schnoz that guy's working with. i've had jewesses approach me at bars and ask me if im jewish. my uncle has done some extensive family research and determined that we do have some jewish heritage.

What he's saying is that the issue is too charged by moralism to even be discusses, and it's gone too far at that point.

>people unironically think the title "Grand Wizard" by itself is RASHIST

There is a HUGE push in the Academic industry, especially among Historians, to humanize (demonize) all historical figures.

Genghis Khan, great leader, united tribes, conquered the world.

>but conquering is bad, so many innocent people died!
>he also raped many women and had a lot of wives, how disgusting!
>make sure not to forget he did these bad things, don't think well of him!

Alexander the Great, same shit.

>Was he really that great though?
>he killed so many people
>why did he have to conquer this land in the first place?
>he actually lost in India so he wasn't that great
>the great doesn't mean anything, people call Hannibal, Hannibal the Great (they don't)

So its something like saying

>The Nazi uniform is the most stylish uniform in human history.

actually the greatness thing is pretty much a spook, but yeah demonizing people who lived in a complete different world is pointless

Exactly. It's objectively true, but generally not something that you can say in most situations, even though there shouldn't really be any reason for that.

Idk liberals latch onto it like they do the Koch brothers, its a proliferated meme throughout Vox, NPR, Salon, and other far left news sites and blogs.

It's kinda like how we think Soros is behind everything down to Anti-Fa's paychecks, or how they think we are getting paid by Russia.

They're interesting things that can polarize, but there isn't much there-there.

Lol grand wizards? what fags! XD
Anyway catch you guys later, gotta go down to the park and meet up with witches to casta spell on Drumpf!

are you fucking sure? ARE YOU SURE? The fucking guys nose is fucking HUGE and looks jewish as fuck.

>D&D terms

Huh?

He's morphing into a toxic figure.
This is a calculated self-demolition.
Damore is an evolution of the containment chamber. He's a release valve. A pied piper for disgruntled employees.
His document was reasonable enough to be plausible, but had enough dog whistles to make people wary and also draw out the real problem employees.
The movement of SV discontents that forms around him will go through a controlled implosion when he finally lets it rip Spencer style. Everyone who stepped out of line will be shamed and blacklisted, and everyone else will learn not to go against the globalists will for a generation.
He is a controlled opposition pied piper. They all are.
Damore is

gg no re

I hope they at least call out Mohamed's pedophilia

Right. And he *happens to be* Jewish

What if he's the next Bobby Fischer?

I'm not totally sure, I just don't think he's a jew. Maybe he has some jewish ancestry but I doubt that his immediate family is Jewish.

his name is damore retards, that's italian d'amore

of love

italians have big noses

Well he apparently is beginning to understand

That:

>truth is irrelevant
>in group out group dynamics
>the extent of cultural Marxist theory
>and the fact that around 70% of the population is incapable of reason.
>and that the programming is very shallow (1 response depth in this case)

He also

> trifurcated the Nos to make it look like yes was the best answer.
>he presented a very relatable and easy redpill to his audience
>he induced cognitive dissonance and internal distress
>he is causing internal hypocrisy which the subconscious minds will have to justify.
>he likely will send these people into conniptions for days.

Trolling accomplished.

All we have to do is point out contradictions.

It's standard Cult deprogramming.

They are faced with the obvious lies of their authority figure and have developed a deep seated resentment and distrust.

However the authority figure still holds power in their minds, as he still does hold power in the Cult.

until they can de emphasize the authority of the cult figure in their minds they will remain here.

Of course the system itself is designed never to allow them to achieve any real information or enlightenment.

In fact it is a matrix designed to drive them here. To be constantly confined.

Sylvia Buford, an associate of Ted Patrick who has assisted him on many deprogrammings, described five stages of deprogramming:[22]

>1. Discredit the figure of authority: the cult leader

>2. Present contradictions (ideology versus reality): "How can he preach love when he exploits people?" is an example.

>3. The breaking point: When a subject begins to listen to the deprogrammer; when reality begins to take precedence over ideology.

>4. Self-expression: When the subject begins to open up and voice gripes against the cult.

>5. Identification and transference: when the subject begins to identify with the deprogrammers, starts to think as an opponent of the cult rather than as a member.