Boku no Hero Academia

All Might is like the mascot of the series, he better not die so soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8
youtube.com/watch?v=BlGMBSSEVrs
reddit.com/r/BokuNoHeroAcademia/comments/4le2w5/next_chapter_preview
youtube.com/watch?v=Yjx_UM1ZWwY
youtube.com/watch?v=LaxqxfpSzMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To bad

As much as I luv him he needs to die in order to Deku to step further and improve.

He needs to live.

Just a little while longer,.

>mascot of the series

That's not Froppy. She attracted most of the current fanbase from her debut chapter alone.

It's the exact opposite. His character is built to die, the longer they leave it the less development they can have story-wise.

AM: The Origin before chapter 100 right? It would be nice to have another X: the rising chapter too.

He's gonna die, bro.
thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8

Real heroes don't die

For some reason, this theme played in my head whilst I read the final panel.

youtube.com/watch?v=BlGMBSSEVrs

He needs to die, otherwise death flags will always seem inconsequential, we will never fear whenever another beloved character is put in grave danger.

Alright, Momo tutoring time.

How can All Might survive the next few chapters whilst maintaining a modicum of writing integrity?

Either Endeavor jumps in or OfA spirits aka Nana descend on AfO.

Or he lives long enough to say goodbyes.

>She attracted most of the current fanbase from her debut chapter alone.
Citation required for your easily-bullshit claim.

He won't survive. He will die tomorrow, but live on as an OFA ghost inside Deku.

He's been on life support for a long time.

Sensei will give it his all next chapter.

Afo will retreat when the rest of the real heros show up. He doesn't seem like he can fight multiple people either. But he will still have time to kill All Might.

afo doesnt want to kill all might, he wants to break him in pieces
if am dies now he will die like an hero, all afo has to do is just win and spare him

Other heroes jump into the picture but he will still die no matter what

Or just make Toshi die a pathetic death. Maybe he'll start to gave details about Nana's death.

He manages to beat AfO to the point where AfO has to be dragged from the field by his goons and retreat, but be so crippled from the fight that he's forced to retire from active hero duty and is permanently a wheelchair occupier. He can still teach, but he's no longer in a position to aid Deku physically.

Do you guys really think we will get the conclusion of Afo vs Ofa next issue?

Im afraid it's gonna be another to be continued and it's gonna be disappointing.

AfO's goons left already.

Afo goons already left before the fight started.

Afo himself teleported them away.

Also having All might being wheel chair occupied would be an interesting change.

Then he would have to down his sickly self 24/7. Which would also mean that deku would have to come out to everyone as the new Ofa user.

I really wanna see the classmates reactions to this.

>class sitting eagerly waiting for all might to start class
>all might comes in a wheel chair
>class completely silent
>all might starts to explain everything
>asks deku to come forth
>tell class that he is the new all might
>entire class freaks out

Doesn't mean all of them have, or that they can't 'port him away through Quirk means. Think outside the literal.

Is the next issue gonna come out next week or this week i can't wait.

I have visited Sup Forums now everyday to make sure i did not miss the discussions,

True but the way he made them leave made it seem like he plans this to be his and all mights final confrontation.

Leaving it to the next generation to take up the fight.

Hes not mascot. Hes a Symbol of Peace.

Imagine his frustration if that plan doesn't come to pass, though. It'd be like getting villain blue balls if he had this big intention of taking All Might to Hell with him in an epic final showdown, only to have the audience that showdown was intended for actually save them both and leave things unsatisfied.

The guy seems to be on 3 kinds of different life supports.

I doubt that he has much more life time left.

F

Exactly, so when a week later or whatever All Might's on TV announcing his retirement from active duty and showing off his successor instead of being buried in a six-foot hole/cremated and his urn placed in some shrine, it's even MORE unsatisfying that he's not actually going to die after all but AfO might, having left the great enemy still living to guide Deku while AfO's successor will most likely have to go it alone.

Wonder how tomura would develop if that happened.

He would probably still want to kill all might even tough he is not longer the symbol of peace.

He kills all might in his wheel chair while deku is watching. That would be such a great scene.

Seriously can't wait to read the next issue.

Don't worry user, no one ever dies permanently in capeshit.

Full ED is out in nyaa.

I remember there was a day that the phrase "The only people you don't bring back from the dead are Bucky, Jason Todd, and Uncle Ben"

Then they brought back Bucky and Jason Todd

Anyone know when next chapter is out?

Some people says tomorrow because the 2 last chapters was released on a weekly basis but some say it will be out on friday anyone know?

reddit.com/r/BokuNoHeroAcademia/comments/4le2w5/next_chapter_preview

>Bucky became the Winter Soldier
>Jason Todd became Red Hood

How long until Uncle Ben becomes "The Grave Digger"?

All-Might barely kills OfA, thereby giving Shigaraki the drive to kill All-Might off himself later in his weakened state, which in turn makes things personal with Deku.

>leddit

>Quality discussion and no best girl fights

Thanks for showing me the way, I'm moving to reddit

Sorry the spoiler guy only posts there and on tumblr.

Don't even joke about that. There's hotlines and people will listen to your problems and help you get through this.

Stain did nothing wrong

I want to exploit Momo's insecurities and vulnerabilities for sex.

He will cry some bitch tears when All Might dies. Then he will break out of prison and kidnap Deku in order to protect him, because Deku will be the only one left who is good enough to kill Stain.

You mean like Captain Bravo?

To be fair Captain Bravo hadn't been slowly dying and tripping death flags the entire series up till that point, before being crippled in battle defending the protagonists he was entirely healthy.

>Yandere Stain
So moe.

You're gonna carry that weight

>All mighty dies
>Later on in the series during a super though fight, perhaps the final one
>The spirits of past users show up again to encourage or help Deku
>All mighty in the front row still smiling at him and having faith

This would be an interesting twist but I am almost positive they won't reveal Deku being the successor. Why? Because it would be stupid. He is still a student who can't fully control OFA yet. His existence must be kept a secret at all cost until he properly made OFA his own. Remember, there is still a traitor at U.A., what do you think would happen if the villains find out that there is a "new All Might" in the making but still weak?

He tried to teleport away himself until all mighty stopped him by punching the hell out of mask and possibly breaking the arm that had the teleportation power.

I seriously hope that he lives as a teacher.

All Might deserves a good ending.

I want to lick Momo's armpit

I want to have him live a little longer but bedridden. He'll support Deku for a bit more and then Deku finally steps up as his successor he'll show up right there to cheer him on in his prime to signal he's gone for good.

But isnt the frog the mascot of the serie

>She attracted most of the current fanbase from her debut chapter alon
Sup Forums and /vg/ are not most of the current fanbase user

speaking of Heroes that are kill, a moment of silence for poor Jeanist.

Poor guy, his rank was even 4.

I thought he only gave Deku a small fragment of OfA, since he can't handle more yet. So All Might can't die until he's passed all of it.

Though I'd prefer the scenario where he lives but loses his quirk, I like him better in skeleton mode anyway.

Redhead side ponytail B Class girl is the best girl
Spinoff manga when?

It's gradualy transfering to him so he won't explode or something. One for All is no joke.

i think all might will be severely injured but will not die. it's too soon.

question: if he dies now Deku automatically will become powerful or that makes no difference?

>main characters dying in battle shonen

This guy gets it. Give us death

I want to fuck best girl

he's the mentor character, that automatically gives him a 50/50 chance of death.

>deku would have to come out to everyone as the new Ofa user.
You mean doing that thing All Might told him to never ever do?

What is going on in that head?

row row fight the powa

"What does Deku's dick taste like?"

Best girl coming through

You should probably read more battle shounen. Mentor-like characters like All Might die in most of them.

and hori is crazy about star wars
rip obi-wan

Caught this gem while rewatching

aw shit that's just awesome

>He kills all might in his wheel chair while deku is watching. That would be such a great scene.
That would actually be fucking amazing

Next chapter when?

Tomorrow.

> heroes never die
Where they go then?

>all might dies
>enough of an oh shit moment to get attention from casuals
>additional anime confirmed

I don't know why but I got this in my mind when I read the chapter
youtube.com/watch?v=Yjx_UM1ZWwY

btw spoilers are out pic related

It makes me angry that you believe any of that.

Is this legit?

That is fan art, user.

>"You want me to use protection? You'll have to create the condom if you want that"

She is really exploitable

>implying he will be alive to see this moment

;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=LaxqxfpSzMQ
I had this playing while reading it. Man of Steel is a really shitty Superman movie, but the theme is a good mix of despair and hope, which I think really fits for All Might's last stand.

How would Deku get one-for-all if he dies now??

Hello speed reader

mfw he doesnt die buy is permanently crippled and will be forever stuck to a mentor role

All I see is the number 4

Where did you get this? Links please

AfO dropped some pretty huge deathflags when he was saying goodbye to Jazzhands but All Might seems like he may hold on after the fight.

If he does somehow survive he will be completely crippled and injured. His image as the "Invincible Hero stopping all evil" has already been killed on live TV

love the gif HAHA

Soon, Shinsou, soon.

>modicum of writing integrity

For a series that already shamelessly combines almost every Shounen tropes repackaged with Western flair - you should just enjoy the series for what it is and not get your hopes up.