/esg/ - Ethnostate General

/esg/ - Ethnostate General

A WHITE HOMELAND
BLOOD, TRADITION, HONOR

Thread for discussion of a white ethnostate, a homeland to be carved out for the hardworking white man. The future of the white nationalists movement depends on European peoples migrating to and establishing a homeland for themselves exclusively.

>The will to make the move.
Guys, I know we have a lot of fun making memes and hiding behind our computer screens like a bunch of botards, but the reality is unless we come together in large numbers to make a state of our own we're going to become irrelevant and fade away. MAKE THE FUCKING MOVE AND.

>Skills
Skills are more important than any other tool you can possibly have. We need skillful people not just people that know how to say the word nigger, above all we need intelligent and physically capable people that have what we need to get this kick started.

>Networking
Right now we need each other more than ever and we can't do that unless we know each other and are comfortable talking to one another. Quietly networking together is the best option for us because right now we're under (((Their))) eyes and they have their eyes set on making us dead.

>Cooperation
We need to have very tight cooperation, we're all brothers here in a world that's against us, the last thing we need is infighting over stupid bullshit. Know your allies and your enemies well.

MOST IMPORTANTLY WE'RE HERE TO TALK ABOUT HOW WE'RE GOING TO MAKE THE MOVE, IMPORTANT SKILLS WE NEED, AND HOW TO PROPERLY NETWORK INTO AN EFFICIENT COMMUNITY OF PEOPLE.

-------------------------------
If you don't see a general in the catalog, copy from the Pastebin and start one.
pastebin.com/mLGGzgmd

Other urls found in this thread:

solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/EthnoState.pdf
pastebin.com/CFeqCD53
youtube.com/watch?v=JYbRZhymD5A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odal_(rune)
northwestfront.org/
jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books_added2009-4/wnpositionstatements.pdf
northwestfront.org/contact/get-involved/
northwestfront.org/about/northwest-front-program/
northwestfront.org/about/nar-constitution/1-nationhood-and-citizenship/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>How is the Sup Forums's ethnostate plan different from other initiatives for creating a new white homeland?

While other organizations have proposed secession, balkanization, or mass migration within an existing sovereign state (which is in actuality an unrealistic proposal) the ethnostate plan involves the organic approach of building white nationalist communities from the ground up.

>How do you build a community from the ground up?

This is done in a fashion very similar to how some breakaway religious groups develop their own compounds.

Start with a single building, small country house is really all the initial planners need as an HQ. Once this is established, the organizers of the white community contact nationalists in their area, including groups like the Traditionalist Workers Party and North West Front to bring in "settlers" to the area. Small homes will then be constructed with cost-effectiveness and subsistence in mind. as more small homes are built in the immediate area the community will grow and small businesses may then be established in order to support these families and to keep money within the community with as little reliance on (((banks))) or imports from the outside as possible.

At this point a small community made up exclusively of white nationalist families will be able to make decisions together and crowdfund community buildings in order to expand the small community into a town. These little towns will serve as safe havens for white identity and white nationalist groups to hold conferences meeting and rallies in a friendly environment.

>How will you keep these communities white, it is that kind of exclusivity illegal?

Simple, the ethnostate plan calls to build these settlements away from major cities in areas where minorities would not want to live. Throw in the complete lack of social welfare and just like that you have a voluntarily homogenous ethnocommunity.

>How will these communities remain self-sufficient?

The Amish have the right idea. All utilities in homes will be maintained with cost-effectiveness in mind. Farmers markets, home gardening, electrical microgeneration, and homeschooling will be hallmarks of every white settlement. Guard dogs, A very localized police force, and the right to bear arms in self-defense will ensure that (((trouble))) stays a world away.

>What can I do to help?

Do as many anons have been doing the past few days and arrange to meet at a specific potential property site and inspect it together. As previously stated this is a very organic process and it is up to each local white nationalist community to initiate the foundation of their respective white homogenous settlements.

>The Ethnostate

solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/EthnoState.pdf

>Why would someone consider doing this?
The future of the white nationalists movement depends on European peoples migrating to and establishing a homeland for themselves exclusively. We must have a state of our own to secure the existence of our people and a future for our children.

>Where would such a thing possibly exist?
Currently the best location to move would be in the pacific North West preferably out in the country side, this is not going to be just some single city of white people it's going to be an entire nation of racially aware white people.

>B-but I want the ethnostate to be x and y and be z!!!
The most important part of getting this started is to stop infighting like a bunch of girls and just make the damn move.

>Yeah well what system will be using to govern our people?
There is no set in stone system or brand we're going to place it's going to rest of what's economically and culturally sound, there's more room for discussion on this topic however.

MOST IMPORTANTLY WE'RE HERE TO TALK ABOUT HOW WE'RE GOING TO MAKE THE MOVE, IMPORTANT SKILLS WE NEED, AND HOW TO PROPERLY NETWORK INTO AN EFFICIENT COMMUNITY OF PEOPLE.

BULLETIN BOARD:
----------------
- The Ethnostate WILL be founded in the Pacific Northwest. This is nonnegotiable
- Two Anons have found two good towns for beggining communities: Mossyrock, Washington and Pomeroy, Washington
- The Traditionalist Workers Party, as well as the Northwest Front has been notified on our mission and asked to see how we can all work together to achieve this
- Discord server created: NxeeaG
- Buying towns or developed land lots is the next focus until word comes back from TWP and NWF

STAY EDUCATED!!!
------------------
We must remain intellectuals and know the true victories of our people, as well as political theory and philosophy. For those who want to start up their own book clubs and organizations that I KEEP reminding yall about, or just personal reading, please view and save the pastebin:

pastebin.com/CFeqCD53

Objective: Form a community of people focused on self-reliance and repopulating the white race and identity. With the strength of this community we must build a culture of strong, traditional morals and virtues that protects and spreads our homogenous ethnicity. If the current modern economy and civilization deteorates and becomes inhospitable, we must be able to survive any of those coming challenges, therefore it is also important to view our community as a lifeboat.

Strategy: Every member will buy property and a home in a specific small town that everybody agrees on. In this town we will participate in local politics and establish ourselves as respectable and valuable members of the community. We must not draw unneccesay attention to ourselves and not give people who would disagree with us any reason or ability to oppose us. Recruitment must be careful and calculated, be wise about how you reveal your community's intentions and plans, do not scare people away, and for that matter do not scare people in to fighting against you.

"How do I get money to do this?" Get a job, NEET.

Location: Our community will be established somewhere in the Pacific North West. This is a good area because of relatively sparce population, good recources, and good climate. The people here also have an established history of self-reliance and being weary of DC. Other good regions to set up your own ethnostate include the midwest, New England, and the Appalachian mountains. They all fit the critera of having good isolated areas and arable land.

Specific location criteria

You generally want to lok for existing towns, ones that already have existing infrastructure and utilities, but also has plenty of space and not too many people.

Isolation: Your town must be a good distance away from major population centres. Preferrable flanked by natural obstacles such as lakes, rivers, mountains, or even national parks. Consider all the possible paths in and out of the area. It also might be a good idea to not be TOO far from major population canters since many of your members will likely want to be able to hold down their normal jobs.

Geography: The land must be easily arable, the climate must be rainy enough to sustain crops and not require overly complicated irrigation systems. Good acess to water and timber is very useful. Acess to renewable energy such as hydroelectric dams is valuable, as is wind and solar energy. Also make sure it's not too hilly.

Threats: You must ensure that the area is not threatend by flooding, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other common natural disasters. It also must not be close to certain kinds of other "communities", the types that are prone to cimpouts the moment their welfare checks stop coming.

If you want to scout for a suitable location, download google earth and start looking. Exploring and understanding a certain geography takes time, don't be surprised if you find yourself confused after a few hours of looking around. Ultimately, physically going to a place and scouting with your own eyes is ideal.

Skills: To become a successful member of a sustainable community, your skills matter most of all, and there are many different skills that could be valuable to us. Any sort of medical skills are priceless. The trades are highly valuable, particularily carpenters, construction workers, electricians, plumbers, welders, ect... Any sort of skills with maintaining machinery, such as vehicles and equipment, even IT skills can be useful. You can make your own goods through woodworking, textiles, leatherworking, glassblowing, and metallurgy. There are also food processing skills such as making non-perishables, and alcohol. Consider how you can use skills you may already have in our community, to come up with ideas it is recommended you read up on survivalism and prepping, and familiarise yourself with what you will need and what might be needed of you in a community like ours.

Most of all, agriculture. Any sustainiable community requires many people with some sort of agricultural skills to feed themselves and others, even if you just own a garden. Agriculture takes time to learn as anything else, buying some compost from the store, tossing it into a pot and growing some flowers might be easy, but being able to grow large amounts of food from the same soil, year after year, is difficult. Ranching is also obviously difficult, but can be very profitable.

General prepardness: Everyone must own emergcy supplies, such as alternative light sources, tools, navigation, first ait kits, and so on. You must also manitain a supply of non-perishable food, fuel, and weapons. It's a good idea to store a years worth of non-perishable food for you and your family, maybe more.

Your home: There is no one correct kind of home you must build, everyone has their own needs and limits. But you must think carefully about what you want to prioritise. A basement or root cellar is excellent for any kind of long term storage. Consider building a Rocket mass heater, it’s a type of a fireplace that burns wood extremely efficiently, and pipes through a large thermal mass where it will release heat over a long period of time. Google for more info. This is also good time to mention that when the time comes you might want to get an axe and learn to cut wood, it’s difficult and dangerous, but also fun and rewarding. Chainsaws are easier of course, but nothing will make you feel as manly and independent as being able to cut wood with your own hands.

If you live in a forest fire prone area, take measures to avoid having your home burn down but cutting down any tree that could spread the fire to your house, keep your lawn hydrated, and maintain your local woods by removing fuel from the ground.

For further info look for blogs, videos, and books about homesteading.

discord gg/XpbtKC

Bump

Bump

Bump for a future for our people

How do we prevent the future mass slaughtering of our soldiers for lies and corporate interests. Such as fighting for the wrong team in ww2, and the meatgrinder that Vietnam was etc. Is there some way to stop this in the new constitution?

This isn't LARPing, this isn't wishful thinking, and this isn't a pipe dream. /esg/ has laid out a viable plan with realistic, simple steps that each and every advocate of white ethnic advocacy and start today. It starts with the establishment and buildings of COMMUNITIES for race conscious white families to raise the next generation without fear, shame, or inherent guilt. Shitposting, edginess, and criminality or violence achieves nothing. Only positive, constructive, and noble efforts such as those we have outlined can secure the existence of our people and a future for our children.

Just poppin in to remind you I'm planning on coming in a year or so, just as soon as I get the OK to work from home and you lads start moving out too.

I'm only one guy, but I'll see if I can convince a couple of friends to come with me. It's doubtful, but if I can one of them already has a blonde light eyed gf, who he's been with for 6 years.

I just wanted to remind you, even if I'm not currently able to post in these threads all day, I am supportive, and I'm with you. Let's not let this die. 1488!

Step one is to get there. When we get there we will draft a municipal constitution, but we don't want to stir the shit bucket by declaring independence or anything. We want to lay low and grow organically.

Just want to encourage any anons with no plan to go get your CDL. I got mine for free from the department of labor or workforce center in my city.

I can easily get a job in the ethnostate at the drop of a hat.

It's starts with moving along with your family and the families of like-minded brothers and sisters. It begins with the establishment and strengthening of white communities. Strong, cohesive, racially aware communities are seeds for a society that will collectively resist anti-white globalist schemes. It starts with building for your people a better path at the most basic levels and then expanding from there.

Glad to hear it user. One we consolidate our selves into strong white communities, the task of raising healthy and racially conscious families will our number one priority. When we are united there is no limit to what we can achieve. Thank you for your willingness to take that leap of faith and give your descendants a fighting chance in weathering the storm that is our corrupted and degenerates era. Our people's best days are ahead!

Blood and Honour brothers

Maintain a military doctrine which empathizes defense, and any military involvement should be done if it's on the boarders of the nation

What are we aiming for? Do we want to live in an amish-like town?

Agrarian emphasis from the get go, but there is no reason to not use technology for our purposes if we can. By encouraging personal growth to individual community members. Avoiding technology breeding laziness should occur too

I'm half Russian. Am I welcome?

You're it aiming for anything unless you want to become an American. You can do something in Switzerland as well if you'd like, but from what I know Switzerland is already pretty close to an ethnostate.

Anyway, what I want to do here is just have a small town full of like minded, white, people. We'll stay in the modern era, I need internet and electricity, but we need to be self sufficient as well. As for the end goal, I suppose that's up to the next generation to decide. It'd be nice if we could eventually declare independence and put white nationalist shit in our law books.

"Whiteness" is a reflection of ones physical characteristics. Rather then nationality, you could be Mexican national and be welcome if you had blue eyes, blonde hair, thick hair, etc Basically the more Germanic features the better, but I don't think any guidelines for 'how white is right' has been determined yet

What is the meaning of that white symbol? It's like you took a Jesus fish and rotated it 90 degrees.

Lmao

>"Whiteness" is a reflection of ones physical characteristics. Rather then nationality, you could be Mexican national and be welcome if you had blue eyes, blonde
I wonder how smart this is. Wouldn't having clear genetic criteria be better?

What's the other half? Slavs are white.

The other half is flag.

Maybe when genetic testing is more common we can require 90% European blood, but right now I think "looking white" is enough for me.

If you can get the right to move to America, I'd see no reason you couldn't join us.

If you're serious about creating an all-White town, Orania should serve you as an Inspiration.

youtube.com/watch?v=JYbRZhymD5A

I just want to help you guys out. And Switzerland is far from being an ethnostate.

It's a rune, not sure as to that one's specific meaning though

>
>Wouldn't having clear genetic criteria be better
Would be more expensive and require we have our own lab. Which could be an option for the future, but generally it's easier to go by phenotype.

Freaking hispanics are considered white

SAGE

In the future there will likely be the option of sponsoring Europeans or whites in other nations for citizenship; offering work visa for entry

>a person with 99,8% European DNA with brown eyes isn't allowed
>a 90% European mutt who happened to end up with green eyes is fine
This is why Americans and white supremacy are incompatible.

Depend upon the individual, "Natives" are considered Asian since that's where they originated. In the Americas there has been a lot of majority white colonization efforts.

>Geographic location is a reflection of genetic ancestry
Wrong
>With brown eyes
Like I said above, that I know if there is not a criteria for 'how white' you must be.

We will come to your ethnostate and breed you black there as well.

(you)
It's normally a safe assumption anyone using that flag is larping

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odal_(rune)

"Natives" are Asian, because that is the most relatable tribe to them
They´re American

SAGE

I don't understand that last sentence.
Are you saying that there shouldn't be criteria for whiteness?

Wrong, ,white boy

A dude named Craig Cobb already tried this in Lieth, North Dakota. Why are you all going to succeed where he failed.

>They're American
Sure, in the same way a Negro who comes to Czechia is now both a Czech and a European.

>They´re American
And we're White Separatists. Our race will be our nation.
If you're White, you'll be welcome to immigrate to the White ethnostate. If you're not White, you won't be welcome.

>A dude named Craig Cobb already tried this in Lieth, North Dakota. Why are you all going to succeed where he failed.
The NWF doesn't actually believe Whites will create the ethnostate via voting.

No I am saying there is not currently an established criteria for the planned communities the thread is speaking of that I know of. Currently the priority is about gathering together interested parties and move foreword with plans to get the ball going

>Are you saying that there shouldn't be criteria for whiteness?
A White person is a human being of solely native European ancestry; or a human being who, if they have non-European antecedents, is nonetheless of a physical and genetic makeup that is within the range typical of people of solely European ancestry; or, the child of two Whites.

>Link's very oldprom picture commonly found on Sup Forums
Like I said, larping

you arent allowed. you can sit outside the fence and maybe put your black maggot through the spacings. idk why you are so interested in ruining nice white peoples things.

i speak English and have a lot of money from selling a large portion of my land also i have skills in agriculture if this goes to fruition can i join your club

>can i join your club
There is no club. You want to take part? You move to the Pacific Northwest.

He's baiting

>NWF

National Wildlife Federation?

>Can I join
Hop on the discord and join the group discussing it if you're interested

>National Wildlife Federation?
Northwest Front.

northwestfront.org/

Northwest front

No, relax man.

We just haven't defined it yet. I think some Italians are white, but some are not, and that's something you can tell by looking at them, DNA tests will often say someone is "Italian" and then they'll actually look like a paki.

It's hard to base everything on DNA, but we have to define whiteness in an objective way. Maybe we could do it based on both phenotype and genotype, you must be 90% European (excluding certain (((Europeans)))) and be subjectively white looking/acting.

That I agree with.
Oh man, don't you understand that it's all just LARPing? You might as well come up with a full system of how this society would work.
Nothing is going to happen.

>We just haven't defined it yet.

>That I agree with.
It's from the document called "White Nationalist Position Statements" Not sure if you can find it online anymore as it was originally posted on Stormfront.

Tell me an established real world group where I can meet people face to face and we'll talk about building a white ethnostate. I want it to happen. Chicago is determined to make white people love nigger "culture" of rap and degeneracy and I don't want any part of it.

Will someone kindly invite me to the discord? I can't figure out how to join it.
I've also had this idea for a while, it's neat to see more organizing to make it happen.

Ho'kay...I just search for it for the first time in years and found that it was uploaded somewhere else...

jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books_added2009-4/wnpositionstatements.pdf

>It's LARPING
I'm sure you're familiar with the status of the western world. The demand for planned communities like this increases every day. The goal is to have something for people to join to re-build society as what is currently in place continues to rot.

>Come up with a full system of how this society would work
Already in progress of doing just that
>Nothing is going to happen
Already have people with timeframes of moving out to the region.

i know. i take the bait so newfags dont have to.

>Tell me an established real world group where I can meet people face to face and we'll talk about building a white ethnostate.
Northwest Front.

northwestfront.org/contact/get-involved/

In the ethnostate, it will be allowed by law to kill anyone who is non-white on sight. If you call the police to report your kill, you will be given a cash reward. That being said, go ahead and try...

Hail victory, brother

Ah alright

So where are we going to set up our ethnostate
My idea for it is Germany they've got
>a weak army
>a retarded government
>easy to takeover

Is this to preserve the white race but not to form up and try to destroy other race unless they attach us?

Ignore anti-white shills

That is fucking retarded. There isn't a clear line between the Italians you think are white and the ones you think aren't.
There is no way to objectively determine who is "white" or not simply by looking at them, as every autist on this board has a different definition of whiteness and even that personal opinion cannot stay the same, as emotions affect judgment.
There should be a clear definition of who is allowed in and who isnt

We are already being preserved in Russia we just need to take over Germany and Poland

>So where are we going to set up our ethnostate
Pacific Northwest.

>Is this to preserve the white race
Correct.

>but not to form up and try to destroy other race unless they attach us?
Correct.

This is the NWF, not the Turner Diaries.

It's to create planned communities to have locations we can raise our children in and maintain who we are outside of the current rot. We will not be advocating for any illegal activity, so going out of our way to attack other peoples will not be included. Just focusing on a better future for us

No bolsheviks allowed...

It will be in America obviously..

Sounds good lets takeover some of Canada as well

>There should be a clear definition of who is allowed in and who isnt
A White person is a human being of solely native European ancestry; or a human being who, if they have non-European antecedents, is nonetheless of a physical and genetic makeup that is within the range typical of people of solely European ancestry; or, the child of two Whites.

northwestfront.org/about/northwest-front-program/
No person who is not of unmixed, non-Semitic, Caucasian European ancestry shall reside anywhere within the Northwest American Republic. Citizenship in the Northwest American Republic is a right that shall be open to all Aryan peoples of the world regardless of their country of birth or national origin. Citizenship shall not be bestowed at birth as is the case with liberal democracy, but shall be earned in adulthood through military service, by civic service to the state, or by demonstrated worthiness and value to the racial community.

northwestfront.org/about/nar-constitution/1-nationhood-and-citizenship/
Article I. The Northwest American Republic shall be a Homeland solely for the use and habitation of White people of all nationalities, cultures and creeds worldwide, in order that Western civilization may be preserved and White children may be raised to responsible adulthood in safety, prosperity and tranquility. We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children. Such is the overriding principle of this Constitution. Nothing incompatible with this prime directive may be held by any authority to be constitutional.

im the expat enthusiast btw. i think that as well as an ethnostate we should form ghettos in south amerrica. slowly grow into a behemouth from small seed communities abroad.

>lets do what chinks and muzzies do

How do you fix the women problem? Romulus and buddies had to kill other people to get women

The closest currently is the more Germanic features you have, the better. light hair, light eyes, light skin, thicker hair etc things like that. It's just a rough draft, details like that will be worked out as we progress

For that poster I would recommend removing the Sup Forums part, and imo the colours of the flag are horrid.
We should go for strong, clear colours, like red and yellow, green and black or something equally aesthetic.

How will you solve problem with low-skilled jobs? Will you invest in robotics and artificial intelligence?

>Sounds good lets takeover some of Canada as well
That will depend on the amount of Canadian comrades the NWF attracts and what happens when SHTF

I'm Black can I move here? I'm based af and Voted Trump.

I'm not quite ready to give up on England yet.
But seems like a good strategy. Good luck lads!

Because we're not trying to take over a town and announce it to the world like an idiot. We're going to move and make communities from scratch and not break the law or interfere with anyone's lives. If we all decide to live close to one another that's our own lawful right.

by being hardworking and earning good money.

Thanks user, much more complete answer

>How do you fix the women problem?
Act like the type of man that attracts women.

Never in a million years.

By re-establishing proper gender roles with the understanding of the nature of women in mind. Women do not hold their own views or values, they reflect those of their authority. Fixing women only requires fixing the men in their lives.

Us Russians and Slavs are white we just evolved to live in the cold

HAIL VICTORY