ITT: Bitches who ruined a perfect ending

ITT: Bitches who ruined a perfect ending.

Shigatsu was too forced anyway.

I think you misspelled "best girl".

This show is fucking awful.
>Somehow that dumb cunt MC doesn't realize that worst girl (Kaori) loves him
>Every 14 year old majors in philosophy and talks like a psychiatrist
>Worst girl is going into major surgery, not a fucking coffin, and yet the final piano scene plays out like she is already dead. Instead of worrying about the surgery, he fucking says "goodbye" like what the fuck nigga wish her well don't say something grim and presumptuous like that
>Character stories are neglected in favor of hours upon hours of "muh deafness and mummy issues"

best comment I've read in my life

>Somehow that dumb cunt MC doesn't realize that worst girl (Kaori) loves him
Yeah, because no anime has ever done that before.

Fucking bitch ruined 160+ chapters of story and character development in the span of two pages. And then she gets away with it all.

What the fuck was Boichi thinking with that out of nowhere ending? Probably one of the worst endings that I've ever read. The fact that the manga was enjoyable up until that point makes it worse.

All bitches ruin perfect endings. You can't even have a perfect ending if there's a bitch within eyesight or earshot of it.

This fucking faggot

Homura.

She was the best girl and the only good thing out of that shitty anime

This.

OP is once again an absolute idiot.

Just watched this yesterday in one sitting, why couldn't best girl win in the end? Fuck this

This. Ami deserved to be happy, not her.

She wasn't as awful as fucking Kaori.

Totally agreed. I can't understand why anyone would even like Taiga.
>abusive as fuck
>free loads on the beta MC
>steals away everything good from her friends
Not even a fan of the three girls but the other two deserved better.

Only thing he did wrong was making the show actually interesting. Dropped S2 halfway through.

finally

I don't know man, Kushieda was wife material.

This. I'm always baffled by how a lot of people like this by the numbers melodramatic cesspool.

Telling a story is hard. Especially when you're pushing a shit agenda.

I can finally post this

Look, even though I'm a minori fag I still think Ami was a better match than fucking taiga

That ending pissed me off so much

Homura

So only me got annoyed by the "final message"?
>You confessed because you were going to die, before he can even reply

Exactly this, what's the point of hiding it in the first place then? Doesn't even fcuking make sense, if you wanted to lie about liking Arima so you wouldn't hurt him why the fuck would you confess with your fucking dying message? Fucking selfish cunt, because of you Tsukishima lost.

Nah. She made the ending much more better.