WEW

WEW

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/910593323685023746

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/816704773030375424
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

oy fucking vey

at least come up with new lies

>no mention of the CSA

So who runs Assange's twitter nowadays that he was murdered years ago? CIA? FBI?

Dropping fucking aeon bombs on the people. The same group killed Jesus and Socrates. Wew lads, the time draws near

Can anyone decipher the rantings of this lunatic?

What does killing Socrates being "Legal" and the Independence of the US being "Illegal" even mean?

I second this motion. I reread the tweet like 5 times trying to figure out exactly what the fuck he's trying to say

TOP KVETCH

Julian lost his last fuck that he didnt even know he still had.

what does it mean?

The state determines what is legal and what isn't
An immoral state makes immoral things legal

fucking imbeciles

He mentioned it in the legal part.

this tweet is either nonsense, or he is 100% calling out the Jew at the deepest Sup Forumstier levels of conspiracy.

>killing jesus

arrest this goy!

So what? Wasn't it fucking obvious?

Why did he mention us?

Because you guys said fuck you to the EU

Fuck you shill

mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/816704773030375424

he's saying that orionally, in the nations where these things occurred, the Holocaust, the Killing of Jesus and Socrates, and Slavery were considered "legal".

Countries becoming independent sort implies rebellion, which is the case in all the examples he gave, which would be considered "illegal"

> Independence of US

What the fuck didn't that happen in 1776?

He shills for Catalan independence or some other illegal thing by trying to attack the "illegal argument" by saying that just because something is illegal or legal doesen't determine whether it's good or bad thing.

Fucking retards he is saying all that shit was done legally but catalonia is getting fucked for trying to seek independance

Seattle Trump voter here. What's good?

You'd think, but I've had the displeasure of arguing with plenty of people who equate 'legal' with 'moral'.
I think this tweet is intended for them.

The only people fucking America up are city liberals who voted for Hillary.

Everyone else voted for Trump.

>Assange is in favour of the southern Brazilian secessionist movement.

Finally, he truly became /myguy/
And for those who don't know, even suggesting the idea of secession here is a crime.

He's saying just because something happens to be illegal doesn't necessarily make it wrong, you fucking moron

its clear for 6months now that the real assange is dead and this is an impostor

how gullible can you sheep get

Assange is just an edgy af SJW.. he's probly not even real 2bh baka

We just saw him in public like two months ago

He's saying sometimes the rebels are the good guys

He implied that all these countries (except Catalonia for now) got their independence through technically illegal rebellions, but that doesn't make them wrong. Meanwhile many bad things happened lawfully.

This guy has been screaming forever that the feminist movement is here just to ease the replacement of the European peoples.

It blows my my mind that his calling has fallen on death ears.

No one in Seattle voted for Trump.

Seems to me the city folks are the biggest retards in this country.

the Romans?

So is this in reference to the Kurds or the Catalonians? Somehow I would have thought his handlers would want him to steer clear of shilling for independence when the Kurds are about to have a referendum.

The state determined Socrates, Jesus, the Jews, and the independence of those countries to all be illegal. Its all the same thing. Assange is an idiot and so are you.

>killing Jesus

FUCKING CELTIC ANTI ROMAN BIGOTRY FUCKING STUPID CELTS GO BACK TO BRITON AND GERMANNIA AND FUCKING STAY THERE

I'm assuming someone said he broke the law or something.

This is actually a fairly normie response (ESPECIALLY the U.S. independence part).

It's used by both the left and right.

Socrates himself defended the legitimacy of his own execution, so I think it's strange that he'd throw that in there.

Restore the sovereignty of the people, independence now.

>FUCKING CELTIC ANTI ROMAN BIGOTRY FUCKING STUPID CELTS GO BACK TO BRITON AND GERMANNIA AND FUCKING STAY THERE
Celts were everywhere faggot. They even conquered Athens at one time.

Rural America has become our inner cities. It's filled with poorfag, meth head, opioid addicted overweight people who ACTUALLY believe that the country's most famous con-man is a smart successful businessman.

You can't get dumber, of more unhealthy than these people.

true, but he was legally sentenced to death because he promised the court he would never stop talking shit