youtube.com/watch?v=udH2gNoqTp8
biblehub.com/ephesians/4-18.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=SjGjFNX6OlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=b-OAgWQs1b4
youtu.be/Ju0HxI5GWTo
cosmicfingerprints.com/evolution/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

l.

Why would God use complex biochemical machinery instead of magic?

Define God.

I don't know, user. This looks pretty magical to me

rapist

If humans are natural beings who can create complex things why cant smart things be natural?

Why do creationists think this challenges my preconceived notions?

Jesus Christ

BEST lecture on creationism
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwQY8D8NXJNOCZ6o78mLhCXxLivln7X6V
quicknotes updated version:
youtube.com/watch?v=udH2gNoqTp8

begon abdul

what?

Magic is a human conceptualization of highly advanced systems and science that we can't comprehend.

this

That doesnt mean anything

God you must be seriously retarded to invoke God for anything complex. Millions of years of evolution made RNA and DNA upgrade into complex systems and the idea of god has nothing to do with that. Deal with it

Let's build some of our own, next.

repent, sinner

Is God, the metaphorical being that resides over it's anchor babies, there by, real and believable? That's a complicated question. It depends on what you mean by 'God'. I think that, that we are here implies to some degree that there are forces larger than us. You see, the very notion of belief itself can be be rhetorically whittled to the bare nub of its meaning. I'd like to talk to you a lot more about this; would you be interested in reading some of my literature?

Like god? So god is magic, and creationism is just saying it was magic.

be gone mohammed

So I tell you this, and testify to it in the Lord: You must no longer walk as the Gentiles do, in the futility of their thinking. 18They are darkened in their understanding and alienated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them due to the hardness of their hearts. 19Having lost all sense of shame, they have given themselves over to sensuality for the practice of every kind of impurity, with a craving for more.…

biblehub.com/ephesians/4-18.htm

Not an argument

OK, I'll bite:
How do you define Jesus Christ then.
What makes Jesus, Jesus?

regardless of God's existence, this is cool.
post more cool stuff like this.

That isnt an argument thats just something saying im wrong.

this.

Those molecules moving on their own and engaging in complex behavior -IS- magic.
God, you Germans really do deserve to die.

to one degree the same thing which makes you ,you.

Who Jesus was before being incarnated is his identity as Eternal God
I am That I Am.

youtube.com/watch?v=SjGjFNX6OlQ

nice quads, but no, it's not magic, it's biochemistry. you can explain it all if you spend some time.

No God is a higher being who knows everything. What we consider magic is science to him.

how are magnetic forces the 2 radiation forces and gravity not magic ?

refuting your assertion is achieved with the Word of God .

This shows how and why you made the statement you did. you are blind due to ignorance .

Wisdom would instruct you to take heed and learn the truth.

Explain god to a raped baby. Your move theists.

>Be retarded
>Be in biology class 101
>See this
>J-Jesus.. Is that you?

Science still cannot explain where life came from in the first place.

Quads of truth
Refer to:

Just quoth the wise man.

Explain consistent and meaningful complex behavior emanating from brainless molecules.
Take your time.

>him

Magic is supernatural, supernatural things arent things that are just not understood, they are things beyond explanation. God by definition is beyond explanation, unless you believe that science can eventually capture god in a proton pack.

Lol, "Oh vey I've solved the secrets of life itself! It is magical, praise the lord!"

That's right Goyim. And Jews are Gods chosen people.

The microcosom is neat

I have two ideas in my head
God does not exist
Or
God does not want to give away his existence 100 %, so its still a matter of faith and seeing the holyness and the beauty in nature, therefore believing in him, and having faith in the good
Then God rewards you

I mean, why will we never see outside of the universe, why will we never transmit information over the speed of light, why do certain particles change when we observe them
Could be random, sure, that the physical reality just is that way, but i guess its more the way that, god lets you do many things, and find out many things, but we will never will see the full picture
I think God really wants to test us, if we have faith

I know this pic, hello bro

checked
kek has spoken

How can we capture god if he doesn't exist?

You are literally describing the Universe but just saying "God"

God gave man the ability to choose their actions.. we are free agnets to the extent of our capacity.

WE are taught in the beginning we existied in perfection with the Living God always near. we knew neither good or evil until we exercized our free will and chose to follow the deceiver.

God warned there would be grave consequences to making that choice and God did not lie.

It is our lot and we only have hope of redemption through Jesus Christ and what life he may prepare for us in a world to come.

GOT ANY MOAR???

that's fukken cool

All is one
This is designed by the logos, supposedly (I think)
>lawofone.info

You are not a fa-

Eventually yes. Take what we know right now and show it to Medieval people. They will think it's magic as well.

>he thinks a complex biological machine like that simply happened, simply evolved out of thin air

Wew let me just evolve myself a new car.
I guess Humans don't design anything when they create those complex things, fuck engineers amirite.

If God is real we must enslave him for the glory of humanity.

"God, who is all knowing, all powerful, all merciful, let you be deflowered for the sole purpose of testing your willpower and mentality to overcome this hardship so that you may come back to the Lord."
Then you baptize him/her in the font.

look for "kinesin gif"

not necessarily. it doesn't have to be complex, it just has to be not understandable. god could just chose to magically clone humans instead of complex DNA transcription shit.

Elements interacting with each other for billions of years. PH, temperature fluctuation, extraterrestrial debris crashing into this planet etc. What it has all become is simply breathtaking but it's not very mysterious to me.

Also i dont know if we have a personal god or just god
By personal god i mean. a god, which cares about every human, everything that happens and will happen, and is actively acting on this universe
Or just a god that planned this universe plus its laws and systems like evolution
He made it so it works, and he does not act, or change anything about this universe
He created it, we lived, the universe died, and its over
I guess we will never know as long God does not reveal himself

EVERY FUCKING TIME WITH YOU CHRISTKEKS!

>Look at this natural phenomena that's too hard for me to grasp or understand
>Must be God, my thousand year old book was right

>feels smug because he is confident the only possible explanation is the sand nigger god created it out of thin air and t rex ate coconuts in the garden of eden.

Evolution favored it, besides many less meaningful things.

This is just tRNA though. RNA followed an evolutionary pathway like everything else. Read about RNA World Hypothesis

No, science is a method to determine what is real/natural, and god/supernatural do not seem to come into it.

youtube.com/watch?v=b-OAgWQs1b4

this guy has aspergers but the whole series does a pretty good job.

God is a scientist

Biochemistry explains how it works, but not how it came to work as it does. DNA is encoded with the instructions to duplicate itself, but that process alone is complicated. Such a process could only have developed through evolution. And yet, at the creation of the first DNA strand, the information would have been lost because it could not recreate itself.

The problem only deepens when acknowledging that evolution mainly occurs through the the duplication of mutated DNA. If the first DNA strand could not duplicate itself, how would it evolve, let alone continue once the host cell it lies in does? Unless of course the DNA itself spawned with the capability to duplicate itself, but those odds are mathematically improbable.

How would you explain this?

Good job getting semantical, dipshit.

>muh god is change

>too hard for me to grasp

the fact is its not beyond comprehending and when you understand what you see you realize it is not possible for it to have come about by dumb luck.. cells which do not function do not survive thus no possibility of evolutionary trial and error resulting in advancement.. if the cell isn't in a state to support its existence it doesn't live and can not evolve.

>just

I've got this which is much less impressive but still pretty neat to those who don't study microbiology
>ancient book proves to be right again and again
>"wah why do they keep talking about how right their book is it's so old >:C"

Kike on a stick

>mfw he only has quads of truth because he said all germans should die

>God does not want to give away his existence 100 %,
why? WHY? the whole concept of "wanting" is a function of gaining evolutionary advantage. nothing that didn't evolve can have a "will".

No, magic is an outdated explanation of things that at one point we couldn't understand.

Like god

youtu.be/Ju0HxI5GWTo

FFS THIS

kek

fpbp

Well it uses a pretty specific set of biological/physical laws that we've figured out. How did it start? That's the magic. We don't know. But given enough time and space with a specific set of physical laws, patterns are bound to exist. Who wrote the laws? God? Big bang? That answer doesn't matter, but IMHO, anthropomorphising the Creator is rather short sighted. Fun as it may be too believe.

"Father , forgive them for they know not what they do."

protein synthesis isn't a mystery though. the central dogma of genetics is proven and we can trace back its origins up to 4 billion years

kek, imagine that

You need a god to explain things that have to inevitably happen given our environment?

>sees something beyond own ability to immediately understand
God must be real

The burden of proof is on those claiming that god exists, until his existence is proven I will not follow any religion. The bible was written by men, and has been edited/corrupted many times in history. Religion is a form of control, while I do think Christianity teaches a lot of good things, it's you don't need to be religious to have morals.

Nignoramus.

God is the infinite singularity. He's the universe and reality and far extends that. He is the driving force behind all, he's the perfect judgement, he's the purest neutrality, he's the wisest source. God is, quite frankly the self conscious, sentient infinity.

He's his own plane of existence and ours balances on his infinite Oblivion.

All Sup Forumsacks need to be redpilled on Evolution 2.0
cosmicfingerprints.com/evolution/
> BTFO of atheist neo-Darwinians
> BTFO of retarded fundamentalist six day Creationists
I bought the book out of curiosity, and I would rank it as more influential in my life than Dostoevsky, Nietzsche and Heidegger

>You need a god to explain things that have to inevitably happen given our environment?

Using "god" to explain everything that someone doesn't know makes that person intellectually lazy and inept.

I became somewhat of an agnostic from previously being an atheist when I saw the similarities between the evolution of the creative arts and the evolution of beings.

I'm an animator and when I'm designing a character the character will go through about 5 iterations before I'm satisfied with it, with the first one always looking the most crude, much like when you look through the evolution of any being.

Who's to say that evolution as we know it is not the evolution of the creativity of a higher being(s) beyond our comprehension? I can't prove it, but I certainly can't argue against it. Earth could even be some long running class science protect in which students create new beings to add to the planet for all we know. Or, this could all be a highly complex simulation. We simply have no idea.

Why does the universe work?
Who defined reality, who defined space and time
If you only have this context as reference, it does seem profane, but you have to think about nothing at all, and then imagine, you suddenly have something like space or time

How does a dead particle "ball" basically be there for all time, no laws acting on it, in a place where space and time does not exist, and suddenly the matter starts a big bang and starts to expand
Creating everything, creating atoms, creating time, space, the laws of nature, defines c, defines everything we know, creates a logical reality, which works, and has the ability to form live, also creating complex mechanisms...
I mean, you have to bring god into the argument
First off we will never know how it happened, so its not dumb to say, maybe god played a part in that, and also, a higher being as a creator, makes sense, and therefore its completly ok to believe in god
Saying that our reality is defined by the things we know today about physics and chemistry etc
is the same as saying, god is an old man who sits on a cloud and throws lightning bolts at us
Both is stupid
We must accept either, because of the both statements one will be true
that reality is somehow intelligent, changing behaviour of fucking particles when observed as an example
or that god exists

Magic is just all that is too complex to explain.

>complex, intelligent creature builds complex intelligent creation
Wouldn't that make us gods?
Wouldn't that suggest we have a creator as well?

>anthropomorphising the Creator
as we are created in His image its not unreasonable for us to use ourselves to understand God as long as we understand He is not limited as we are and when we accept God is Omniscient Omnipotent, Omnipresent and Eternal we may accept our ability to fully ,perfectly know God is not unlimited.