Date! Date! Date!

Other urls found in this thread:

chendaere.tumblr.com/tagged/bsd-light-novel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>straight ship sets sail today

Dropped

is she really a girl??

the author pen name is a girl but it was really a guy IRL

Too early but I guess if you bump it every on and then, the thread can be sustain for the next few hours.

Only fujos were still watching this
Even they dropped it now

She shows up in like 8 chapters.
This is the true pairing.

Picked up. Best girl of the season has finally arrived.

Atsushi gets another girl? He's finally a true MC.

Picked back up

I was worried this would turn into a faggotfest after the two episodes.

Kyouka makes Atsushi better. He starts to control his powers because of her and more.

>Another
First one gets arrested after Atsushi gets captured by the guild. She quietly says goodbye and asks that she never be given hope again, and now hasn't been seen again even though weeks, possibly months, have gone by in the story.

God even on dates he has the most faggy faces.

Kawaii

Is this a real pairing or does she become irrelevant? I don't want to follow this series and find out it's a homo anime.

Irrelevant. Nothing comes up of it.

You really think the author is capable of writing a romance between two people with fucked up pasts well?

She's relevant enough, she joins the agency later. The manga is still ongoing so it could go either way.

Maybe she will appear in season 2? I hear its already confirmed?

She's important to the MC.

Yeah, the author isn't really good but so far it's not too bad.

Based on the manga events she will appear, there's only a couple of episode left for this cour so her story will continue next cour.

Can't wait to hear her tragic story about growing up, Just give us more PM shit.

4 hours left.

It's spilt cour and the next one will air in Fall and yes she should appear since she becomes one of Kunikida and Dazai's children.

>fake yuri

Why even bother?

For incest.

They're related?

Do they even interact?

The doctor has the lamest power ever, very disappointed. Why does the agency have so many people with shit powers?

Any translatorfags here? It's about the next few episodes.

Because anyone with actual good powers would be a criminal?

More like convenient, none of the agency member will die thanks to her ability.

>>fake yuri
>Why even bother?

I'm impressed

The tiger's a pretty good power. He's basically invincible thanks to high speed regeneration and gets extreme speed and strength augmentations, plus enhanced vision, enhanced sense of smell and 40K's feel no pain rule.

Can't moon but it's obviously the episode titles. I check against the manga and it's

09 - chapter 9: Beautiful People are like Silent Statues
10 - chapter 12: Rashomon and Tiger
11 - ?
12 - ?

I think 11 and 12 will be anime original and/or LN like 6 and 7.

>anime original

Fucking BONES but I can't say I hate it since the two episode turned out fine.

I guess they do one of the LN again.

Anyone that can moon please correct me I'm wrong, I can't see the titles for 11 and 12 from the manga at all.

>feel no pain

The daemonic Greater Reward one, the Mark of Nurgle one the Plague Marines get, or the bitchy little Iron Hands one that even their vehicles have?

Is there a translation of the LN out? Not sure if I've ever seen one. Also next manga chapter translation when, I'm impatient

I know a partial translation of one the LN was posted in previous threads.

Yes
chendaere.tumblr.com/tagged/bsd-light-novel

Nice, I'll go look it up once I'm off work. Thanks anons

Time to pick this up.

So how is this series going anyway? I still haven't bothered watching it but I might give it a go. All I know is that it's about pirates and is basically the most popular series for women this season.

Try it for yourself. Some can't stand the gags and the fourth episode made many drop it but if you hold out, it gets better after that.

It's interesting and the art and animation are nice. Right now they're still doing character introductions so we don't have a good idea of the plot overall, but it's good so far

So you're saying that it's something that I should either drop after episode 3 or 5 if I'm not feeling it?

What made people drop it in episode 4? Did some gay shit happen?

You should find out yourself. Episode four was just shit and you'll see why if you watch it.

I didn't think it was that bad. If people were expecting it to get super dark and dramatic really fast then that's their fault.

It's the sort of shit that you want user to see blind? I don't know if I should be thankful or worried.

>It's interesting and the art and animation are nice.
Cool
>Right now they're still doing character introductions so we don't have a good idea of the plot overall
>still
Still? After this many episodes? Fuck, that is really not a good sign...

It was dragged out, they should have included some SOL filler of the agency member going about their day while MC-kun was angst-ing if they need something to fill up 24mins.

Well, it is split cour after all. We have a vague idea of the plot but you can tell there'll be a twist coming up at some point. Personally the characters are interesting enough to me (and the episodes are done well enough) that it's not too bad

Well you have to watch the show to understand why it annoyed many.

I agree about the angst part. They need to stop using those same video and audio clips over and over

Die, faggot.

>there'll be a twist coming up at some point.

Not forgetting BONES anime original changes.

Why are you people not ignoring the blatant avatarfag?

He's talking about the show at least.

Eh, he's asking about show.

>I think 11 and 12 will be anime original and/or LN like 6 and 7.

Ranpo LN please. Buraiha LN might be too much to ask for, maybe in the next season.

>He starts to control his powers because of her and more.
That is completely and utterly false
He started to control his powers because he joined the agency and triggered the presidents ability, which is an ability that makes his subordinates able to control their abilities, yes it sounds stupid, but thats seriously what happened.

Yeah it's being dragged out but there are a lot of characters. Best boy is today though.

>master1200.jpg

Sorry don't remember when I saved it and don't care to rename it. You'll live

Great, the manga is medicore shit so the less anime of it the better.

It actually makes MC a more interesting and relevant and his interaction with her are better than with the other agency members who are always on another level than Atsushi. There are still tons of other single males in this show if you need that. MC was actually the least interesting one.

Date soon

This really annoys me more than all of the bad comedy or plot problems together.

Both say "Secret title" and then "The titles are kept secret by intention of the production"

So mysterious.

BONES original here we go.

Watch they completely break from the manga/LN and kill someone important off. How would you feel?

But there still the next cour, they won't kill off those that have to appear again.

One hour left lads.

What do I have to do to get hair as beautiful as Lovecraft's?

I'd say if they change stuff it would be in the next season or some cliffhanger for next season.

This. He's one of the best characters so far and has almost no screentime.

Agreed. That was my second fav episode besides the last one.

Date time soon

Now I have expectations.

I hope they kill the faggot MC.

Stream where?

So glad this turned out to not be a faggot festival. Fujos should have clued in when that really gay looking bishounen was actually really into girls.

Depends on whom they'd kill. See

Do they even care about Dazai? The enemies could kill or torture him right now while the MC are enjoying their day.

What's this?