News Outlets

Where does Sup Forums get it's news. Impartial, unbiased, pure, and unadultured facts. This is what I want and I haven't really found any place like that. Besides pol itself. but I'd like something more streamlined. I can just go in, get my news and get out.

Other urls found in this thread:

feedly.com/apps.html
mcclatchydc.com/customer-service/rss/
reuters.com/tools/rss
buzzfeed.com/rosalindadams/intake
archive.is/Ommo1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i get my news from my local news app and Sup Forums
fuck everything else.

Yeah but like, with pol you gotta do that heavy sifting a lot of the time. Where does pol get that information anyway? I want to find good sources for this shit. I don't want to wait for pol to start pumping info. I want to be one of the first to know.

Sup Forums
TOR ISIS site
Few youtube channels

Sup Forums is it.

/ptg/ to be more specific

/ptg/?

Voat is pretty good. I started on abovetopsecret, Pizzagate got kicked off that, so went to voat and eventually started here.

Phillip Defranco.

I mean, Voat is a social media shit site. So more or less all of it is going to be opinion. I am trying to avoid that. I want cold hard facts if I can get it.

Will check him out

I was going to ask the same thing thanks OP

Y'all motherfuckers need help if this is all you read. Let me help:
csmonitor.com
mcclatchydc.com
propublica.org
theintercept.com
economist.com
meduza.io
reason.com

Y'know what fuck it. For anyone in this thread who tells me what their area of interest is and general region, I will point them towards reasonable media outlets for your media diet. Get an RSS feed you sad fucks. You cannot function as an informed citizen if you are relying on Sup Forums to tell you what is happening in the world. The only thing I can't help with is natsoc sources, but others in this thread can surely help with that.

Yeah that's essentially what I was looking into. But I lost my last RSS feed app and just never ended up getting back around to it. now that shit is hitting the fan I'd like to keep an eye on shit.

so heres my list:

Science, aka any scientific advancement or breakthrough

Trump, Specifically I have a vested interest in his latest movements and want to watch him closely.

those are my main concerns right now i'll go get an rss app for my phone soon any suggestions?

>csmonitor.com
Ok but how is this cold hard facts? It's straight Christian news. Like no disrespect but that's the exact opposite of what I wanted??

Looking for reliable non political sources on computer crime, digital forensics, corporate/governmental/private network attacks.

Also what is a nonpartisan news site? Does such a thing exist?

Use feedly for your RSS aggregation, for your phone anything on this list:
feedly.com/apps.html
I use Reeder but if you're on Android you'll have to see what works for you.

For straight news, wire services are king. For you, I think McClatchy is the way to go. There are of course others (Reuters, AP, AFP etc) but if US politics is your concern I think this is a solid choice.
mcclatchydc.com/customer-service/rss/
Reuters is a solid second choice for your primary wire service, and will have good options for world news if you need it:
reuters.com/tools/rss

I get science news via 'background' consumption from other sources but off the top of my head:
arstechnica.com
newscientist.com
spectrum.ieee.org
To follow PTG style general Trump news that *isn't* a wire service like McClatchy or Reuters, I think I might start with Politico or Axios, which both do decent White House / federal news coverage. You'll want to skip Politico's magazine features and guest columns to avoid opinions.
Generally, the least editorialized news sources tend to focus on economic news. You could add:
economist.com
bloomberg.com
ft.com
investors.com

I strongly recommend you get familiar with your regional newspaper of record. You are literally a useless citizen if you don't know what your local government is doing - the vast majority of government decisions that effect your daily life are made at the regional level, not local.

>csmonitor.com
CS Monitor is consistently ranked as one of the most 'centrist' news sources editorially. It's not required reading but for people who recoil at any kind of political editorialize it can be a decent start.

Good rebuttle I'll give it a look.

It's not possible for something to be 100% non-partisan but it is possible to find news organizations that are transparent with their editorial policies, and try as best as possible to make a hard line between what is editorial and what is hard news.

>Looking for reliable non political sources on computer crime, digital forensics, corporate/governmental/private network attacks.

Sure, I'm assuming you'll know some of these:
krebsonsecurity.com/
infosecblog.org/
darkreading.com/
nextgov.com
routefifty.com
nakedsecurity.sophos.com
And I like ArsTechnica for top level / more consumer friendly stuff but I'm assuming you want in depth. Can probably find more stuff that people read in that area but I'm familiar with those.

oh man this is exactly what I needed. Thank you very much.

Thanks senpai

I will bump this. Attention: if you are a shitty citizen who relies on Sup Forums or plebbit or your coworker for news about the world you need to sort yourself out. I will design a media diet for you based on your interests and region, free of charge no thanks necessary.

gimmie some catholic shit.

Yo user. Could I get you to come to a discord server to chill and talk? I appreciate your help but I think you'd be an interesting person to chill with.

americamagazine.org
religionnews.com
catholicnewsagency.com
uscatholic.org
religiondispatches.org/

I'm only familiar with America Mag and Religion Dispatches. America is a solid mag though, and I ain't even Catholic.

lol, if i found a good unbiased news source i wouldn't tell you fucks about it.

Cnn, salon, buzzfeed, and the colbert report. :^)

My discord accounts are tied to another web community that I'm tied to, sorry but I can't cross contaminate with my Sup Forums browsing. Flattered that you're interested in though.

Use multiple sources, even ones with bias.
And keep in mind
>What they agree on.
>What they disagree on.
>What they leave out
>What they ALL leave out

And start with the Greeks 2 get sum critical thinking.

I mean we can chill anywhere you choose desu. I just cant talk on facebook. Accounts been disabled for posting this authentic wwII stuff I found.

CNN is universally shit now. Salon is low hanging fruit why even expend the effort to make fun of them dude? Ironically, Buzzfeed's "Investigations" bureau actually does some really good long form work - it's the only part of their site I will allow myself to get within ten yards of.

buzzfeed.com/rosalindadams/intake
>Lock them in. Bill their insurer. Kick them out. How scores of employees and patients say America’s largest psychiatric chain turns patients into profits.

WHERE THE FUCK, DID THAT DESU COME FROM GOD DAMN AUTOCORRECT. I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE EMBARRASED THAN IN THIS MOMENT. AND I HAVE NEVER EVEN USED THAT WORD IN MY LIFE KILL ME NOW PLEASE.

Let's archive that
archive.is/Ommo1

florida niggers, at least in my area, are mostly docile. the women here love the bbc, but theres nothing we can really do. no blax in my neighborhood, except for some rich stunt. suprise!

This is reasonable advice on how to consume media, though I think Sup Forums's obsession with classic philosophy is a little misguided.

You can alternatively start with Descartes, Hume, Kant and Hegel if you *want* but Plato, Socrates, Aristotle introduce the complete basics and foundation very well.

Word filters, such chan. Lurk moar. I'd say IRC but if I post an IRC net here it will be filled with natsoc goons instantly and I don't wish that evil on no man. If you hang on any IRC nets I could meet you there.

Gimme a moment I'll set up a place to chill.

I just make shit up, convince people it's true. Read it the next day surprised by the chinese whispers.

>Chan:Thatoneanonthatdidthething
>Key:Tohita
>I will be under the name Nagi as well over there.

you can post an IRC, then move to the "real" IRC when shitposters had their fun?

I just created a separate channel itll be fine.

user you need some help. Controlling those powers of yours.

Subscribed to almost all of the sources listed here
Thanks senpai.

Any news outlet which who knows about the Jewish problem?

oh suck a cock no one here is an actual fucking Nazi come one now.

Hey meme flag. Had a rough day today?

Nah pretty sure all but a few "Nazis" are memers lets be real.

If you're not aware of the extent of the Jewish control, you're in the minority around here. Also, there is nothing inherently NatSoc about it.

Jews don't control anything. We whites do tho yeah.

Anyway user ima go you prolly wont see this but it was nice meeting you. good luck.

Either you're trolling or you're new. I guess the joke's on me for biting anyway.

heh obviously you know nothing of the truth in the wordl odrer