DEFEND THIS

DEFEND THIS

DEFEND THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/365-honest-questions/id957909735?mt=2&i=1000331590015
youtube.com/watch?v=amfEln-60Pw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's right.

It's true

Sounds about right

They want to turn the world into babylon.

because they are you degenerate faggot

He's not wrong.

It is true

OP confirmed Satan. Mad that your unholy plan has been exposed huh Beelzebub?

God, you fuckers are so lucky we got Trump. His judicial appointments alone make up for his cuckery in other areas.

Yeah, that's pretty accurate.

Not religious, but even I'd dismiss tranny kids as abominations.

8 years this? I love it.

Wasn't Satan trans?

We used to believe, and rightfully so, that children did not understand the concept of adult sexuality. That it was something they needed to grow into and learn over time. This is why we have age of consent laws. We needed to protect young children from being exploited by adults.

Now that we have so called "transgender" children people are starting to say that maybe children do in fact understand adult sexuality. Worse yet, this opens the door for people trying to say that adults should be allowed to have sexual relationships with children.

The vast majority of "transgender" children are male to female transgenders. Young boys have always been the traditional targets of adult homosexuals.

We are sounding the Clarion Call for all to hear. This horrific form of child abuse must be stopped at all costs. The agenda trying to normalize pedophellia must be stopped or it will destroy our nation.

Trump will make him resign and condemn his bigotry within the next 48 hours.

Screencap this

Whats the problem?

u wish fuckin britbong

They are. Transgenderism among children is child abuse, people should be locked up and hanged for this.

>Using the occult as an argument

Drumpftards are literally retarded.

I would replace Satan with Jews but same difference I guess

It doesn't need to be defended. It's just the truth.

The man speaks Truth.

He's doing God's work.

Day of the rake is nigh

Jews worship Satan, so anything the jews do, they do to carry out Satan's plan.

Yep

That's alright. They worship him anyways

well he's not wrong.

Pure coincidence

If we gassed them good things would happen

Keep telling yourself that buddy. It doesn't change the fact that drumpftards are superstitious fools.

lol the right takes over judicial watch and it's nothing but conspiracy theories and twisted interpretations of laws ever since

There's literally nothing wrong with what he said.

Literally nothing wrong with this.

The only people that voted for Hillary are coastal city retards and illegals.

Everyone else voted for Trump

Oups wrong meme

"Transgender children" is child abuse. When you write child abuse into law you might as well be living in hell.

where that fucking liev schreiber collage

Delegate-o-tronic 2000

>1 post by this ID
What a great thread.

I'm going to blow your fucking minds.
Lucifer IS God, the Christ we know which the Jews rejected was the Son of Lucifer, the Sun, the Morning Star.
Lucifer is the creator of Man and was Usurped by the Snake, a typical Jew, the God of the Jews, yahweh, who corrupted the breath of God which gave life to the Dust from which were were raised.

Christ was tempted by the Devil but corrupted, himself, by the Jews whom he knew and was born from the womb of the Jew.

Lucifer appeared to Christ in the Desert and was even referred to as The Satan, the Adversary, for trying to Tempt his Son to turn from the Jews who he was meant to reform.

The God which Christ died for is the god of the Yid, not his Father.

Therefore. Transgender Children as involved in the plan of God who the Jews were chosen by as "his" privileged children.

Worship the Swastika, and praise the Sun. Hail Lucifer, the TRUE God who gave birth to Man.

History is written by the victor. Our God was cast out from Heaven after a rebellion lead by the Jewish yahweh and the words of Law were then changed and the story warped and twisted as the Snake twists around it's prey.

Its true.

Say that in three days.

we aren't as cucked as the Islamic republic of britbongistan

Wasn't Satan in a sexual relationship with Sadam Hussain?

I'm not Christian and I'm starting to believe him.

someone found a unicorn lair in north korea

You really should go back to using the rainbow flag once more.

Sounds 100% accurate. Good pick

>children can't get a tattoo without a guardian present
>children can mutilate their genitals against their parents' wishes

Dele-vision 6000000

itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/365-honest-questions/id957909735?mt=2&i=1000331590015

Bro... just stop. You're clearly not a mystic and have no idea what you're talking about.

Sort of right. I think rich Jews' plan is more accurate, but may as well be the same thing.

he woke af

defend what? He's speaking the truth

Never change, Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=amfEln-60Pw
Watch this and then tell me there isn't something inherently satanic and wrong with this """Girl""" and her parents.

It's true. Not even a Christian, but it's definitey true.

Is any leftist able to refute this? I'm bewildered as to how this child tranny thing has gone unchecked the past year+

even re: military ban. why don't leftists go the whole way and protest the armed forces "discriminating" against people with history of depression/pills/thoughts of harming themselves. tranny = 45% suicide attempt rate, and definitely have thoughts of mutilating their body

Literally correct.
Being a tranny should be shamed, not celebrated

Before Abraham our European Folk worshiped the Sun. The Swastika is the symbol of the sun across every culture of Europe.
Lucifer is the Morning Star. Lucifer gave rise to Man and gave the world FORM.
Lucifer produce Adam and Eve and Lilith, why do you think Lilith now resides in "hell" with her creator?
The Jews have perverted the Faith of Truth and twisted it like their twisted snake God yahweh. Open your fucking eyes to the Truth.

He is 100% correct and I support his views FULLY.

They're starting to criminalize merely having an opinion against it.

You are really doing a terrible job at trying to smear that flag, son.

Burn these evil fucks I will always stand against it

he's right

He's not wrong at fucking all.

What does some Son of a Whore protestant know of the origins of their Faith. I bet you haven't even read the Greek Bible or the original form of the words of God.
Fuck off burger.

This

But it is.
It goes beyond personal choice into the rejection of the reality that God created.

You shouldnt be worshiping Satan user. Me and your mother worry about you. Come back home son and go to church.

Fuck off Babylonian mystic.

100% accurate

Can we make these threads a bannable offense already, they add literally nothing to the board...

I've been saying it for almost a year now, and I won't get tired of saying it for the next 7 years: I love my president.

Agreed.
I wish the moms didn't push it and the dads would stand against it but who am I kidding? The dads are probably bitches themselves.
I live/work in a black neighborhood and I don't see this among the black kids. I see sone fruity gay black dudes, butch lesbians and a tranny every now and then but the kids under 16 or so are just kids.
Idk what it is about white parents needing to ruin their kids lives so young.
Most likely munchausen by proxy taking a fresh new trendy form.

Prove him wrong.
Protip: You Can't!

that's a good way to put it. Very straightforward.

now we just need Trump to make parents that allow their kids to trans lose custody and go to prison.

Whoop! That was it. Yep. He was a fag.

Where’s the lie??

I mean, they kinda are

Honestly, if it puts people on the same page and help them sleep better at night I'm fine with them creating religious arguments in order to stop pedophiles from trying to let PREPUBESCENT CHILDREN decide that they should pump artificial hormones into themselves in order to repress their body's natural maturing process.

You are what you are, and if you don't like it that doesn't make you some abnormal monster that HAS to give money to cosmetic surgeons to "fix" you. In fact, it makes you pretty normal. It's normal to have some curiousity as to what the other sex is like, but the matter of fact is that it is impossible to change your chromosomes or life experience to tailor a full-conversion to experience what the other side has lived like from birth until death.

No amount of surgery or treatments can change how you were raised and what your genetics are.

100% correct, that's a pure redpill right there hombre.

I always say this when blackpillers say we'd be better with Hillary.
He's cucked out on about 45% of his platform but the other 55% is still critical.

Not an argument, Estonia.
The NSDAP was born from the breast of Volkish esotericism which itself was born from an apostate member of the Teutonic Order of Saint Mary in the German House of Jerusalem.
You think the Symbol of the Sun was a coincidence?

In the whole book of Genesis, The Almighty is not given form, not explanation. On the first day he created LIGHT

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

If you don't even understand the most fundamental writings of the Bible you're no one to me.

part of Satans plan to enslave all the children of America to be sex slaves and sacrificed to whoever your new overlords would be, the Jews, Chinese, Reptilians, Android Robots, Monsters etc.

Alinsky credited Lucifer, so yes

A kirin is NOT a unicorn
fake news

He's right. Consider him defended!

Satan means Adversary, I do not worship Satan, I worship the Light. The Morning Star. The bringing and giver of Life to Man who was usurped of his Throne by the Yiddish Serpent who's domain was passed to Uriel the Raphael of the Snake, Raphael "God, Heal Me" The Talmudic heaven of Tikkum Olam.

You know NOTHING, you are blinded by the kikes. Open your eyes to the glory of the TRUE God, the Liberator of Man from the shackles of the JEW and accept the SON, his Christ whom the Jews rejected and await their 3rd Temple to bring their Jewish Messiah who is the ANTICHRIST of Revelation.

What a fucking degenerate.

Don't really see how he's wrong.

>1488
It must be done.

Take your garbage somewhere else you fucking weirdo.