Would you join military if WW3 with NK?

youtube.com/watch?v=ufhKWfPSQOw&t=193s

This is one of the most emotional heavy videos I've ever watched. Its hard not to feel tears come to your eyes. This girl weathered some of the most fucked up, traumatizing shit to escape North Korea. This isn't the only story either.

So my question is, if you knew that you could liberate more of these people, would you sign up to fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HnAju4n4PW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i doubt that the WW3 will start due the NK crisis. If i were you i will be worried about the tension between Iran and Saudi Arabia, or the struggle between Pakistan and India (both nuclear power). Anyway, if your country is in danger, you HAVE to serve your nation in any way

I would go to the US Embassy and resign my Canadian citizenship ASAP to enlist, bonus of engagement and guaranteed citizenship

hope we can get NK refugees instead of muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=HnAju4n4PW0
Paid SK actress cries on camera for propaganda. It's almost like there is an agenda here...

No
Never

always trying to justify a communist regime. what's your problem, comrade?

Sif they'd need a draft for North Korea.

It would be a devastating war and really shit and all...but needing a draft?
Doubtful.

I hope we can finnaly say everyone to fuck off instead of continuing this cuckoldry

1. NK is not communist
2. Almost every single shit SK says about NK gets taken back after a few weeks.

Of course you are from the r/the_donald, so you have no idea about anything, just repeating memes.

Why the fuck did I laugh when she said her friends mother was executed for watching a hollywood movie?

welp. better go kms

Yeah North Korea really needs jew banks and american degeneracy and all our violent TV and movies and twerking classes. Bunch of brainwashed cucks you are

Literally joined the Army as an officer a month ago.

>hooah intensifies

They officially abandoned communism in favor of Juche you fuck

id join a "military"

>1. NK is not communist
"that isn't really communism!1!1!"
>2. Almost every single shit SK says about NK gets taken back after a few weeks.
Bullshit. There are real concentration camp, real slave and so on.
>Of course you are from the r/the_donald, so you have no idea about anything, just repeating memes.
i'm repeating the communist bullshit, like yours shitty post and video

>tfw too fat to pass boot camp

another stinky liberal. i bet that your father go in canada to avoid the service in vietnam. what a shitty generation

Shut up you fucking spaghetti motherfucker, just because our countries have been jewed to fucking oblivion doesn't mean we should shoot some random gooks for our Jewish overlords

All you are proving is that you have no idea what goes on and you rely on american media to tell you what to think.

>Shut up you fucking spaghetti motherfucker
probably you are a nigger
>just because our countries have been jewed to fucking oblivion
proof idiot. and by the way we italians don't have an entire net of media that are trying to owerthrow your government
>doesn't mean we should shoot some random gooks for our Jewish overlords
NK is a pain in the ass for everyone, even for xi jin pin and for putin. only the idiot like yourself don't get it

Actually I'm a Puerto Rican, but at least I'm not some Arab rape baby that thought "it's been too many centuries since Arabs come here and rape, let's do it again!"

>All you are proving is that you have no idea what goes on and you rely on american media to tell you what to think.
This is the fnal proof that you are a stupid communist that is surfing the net just to found a little excuse for the NK brutality. poor idiot

Being in ROTC doesn't make you can officer just yet, sonny

>((((((ONE young WORLD))))))

They are not even trying to hide it.

>ally I'm a Puerto Rican, but at least I'm not some Arab rape baby that thought "it's been too many centuries since Arabs come here and rape, let's do it again!"
you are worse than the arabs, because at least they invented many mathematics theories, the numbers etc...
you hispanic don't have anything instead

Don't have to ask me twice hell yeah

I wouldn't join initially since my career would be considered vital to the war effort and they'd refuse to deploy me. I would join a territorial army or something and do my two weeks a year until the Soviets invade.

And what did you fucking invent?
5 different shapes of the same food?

WW3 ? let us take care of it

"What did you do during the war, grandpa?"
"I shot up heroin and fucked little transboys. I also ran a microbrew/grilled cheese stand in Portland."

>And what did you fucking invent?
the theories for the chopper, the light bulb, the telephone, the radio etc... ignorant prick
>5 different shapes of the same food?
probably you eat spaghetti and pizza all the day

>North Korea
If you join up now it will be over by the time you finish training

Besides if there ever is a major war again it won't be anything like the world wars. Technology allows us to do more damage with fewer personnel now, a massive mobilisation of a large swathe of the population would be an unnecessary cost

My advice is save yourselves for the civil war lads

Medical direct commission

Straight to know-nothing butterbar and O3 in 4 years

Forgot how to reply fug :DDD

that is a hell of a fruit salad that boy has,jrotc or not.

Ur a fag

Yeah I would join NK. Fuck this government.

Shut the fuck up.

>implying there's real food in America
And no, what did YOU invent?
(You), personally
Fucking nothing you piece of shit
At least my leader PRETENDS not to be a kike puppet
And you're a fucking leaf
Here's your (You) for shitty bait, now FUCK OFF before I report you to your government for being a "nazi" or whatever

I have seen some heart breaking videos from North Korea and I feel for them, but no, I would not enlist. You cant save the fucking world and it is ultimately not our problem. This needs to be dealt with by the North Korean people and, to a lesser extent, the South Korean government. Its not our fucking business.

Stop thinking about crying Koreans and start thinking more about crying American families losing their young loved ones in some far away land that has no effect on our day to day lives for some Globalist scheme- not too mention the massive cost to American taxpayers as our infrastructure crumbles.

South Koreans do not us want in South Korea anyways. They overwhelmingly voted in an Anti-American/Pro-Chinese Leftist President this past election this year. So yeah, fuck dying to protect these ungrateful, spoiled shitheads.

I may be a leaf, but at least I'm white.

[citation needed]

>And no, what did YOU invent?
(You), personally
Fucking nothing you piece of shit
At least my leader PRETENDS not to be a kike puppet
jesus, you are some serious problem. i didn't invent anything because i am in the informatic tree and i work, but you what have you done?
you are just an hispanic idiot trying to argue someone that has culture, intelligence etc...
let me give you an advice. exit from Sup Forums an get a job

Why does Sup Forums have such a hard-on for shitty dictators like North Korea, Iran, Assad and all that other trash? Fuck those guys. Imagine if you had to live under their shithole regimes, it would have been fucking terrible.

Its obviously not a pain in the ass for the people were supposedly protecting for free- the South Korean people. Otherwise these ungrateful assholes wouldnt have overwhelmingly elected the anti-American/Pro-China/Pro-NK President Moon Jae-in. Fuck South Korea, Trump should bring all our troops home.

Nah, it became our business when they started firing missiles in our fucking direction. While the feelings behind your assessment are typically correct, I have little interest in being in range of commie nukes. They did this to themselves and have had every opportunity to stop. It's time to bring this fucking game to an end.

Listen up, Paco. The jig is up. We know what you really are and it's time for you to return to your station.

Sure thing, Chang.

Because something about Jews and romanticizing the underdog or something.

Yep, if they would take me. I am a really good shot, self taught.

Are you fucking stupid
Puerto Rico is an ISLAND
it is not Mexico
I'm a fucking burger and I know this more than you, you should be ashamed

>implying restarting the Korean War would be WW3
>implying America would need to send ground troops at all

it's hard, i know. but america need to keep a presencew there to balance the chinese. it's a question of political balance and geo-politics

Nope. Same shit they did to justify the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan.

What's more likely...

A 24% chance that I'm Chinese or poo.

Or the 44% chance that you're just some Mexican or groid?

Odds strongly favor the likelihood that the both of you are some odd conglomeration of races that have slithered into the United States in a vain effort to hide behind the flag of a once great nation. Neo-barbarian Latin Filipino transamaericans feasting upon the corpse of the latest incarnation of the Roman Empire.

No, im not going to fight for a country that hates me. Wake me when the fight to take back our countries start.

Killing hooks is the American way, so of course.

When did I ever mention you were Mexican? When did I infer Puerto Rico wasn't an island? Your Puerto Rican intelligence is showing.

Gooks*

>When did I infer
Fucking chink, learn to speak English

>So my question is, if you knew that you could liberate more of these people, would you sign up to fight?
No man, America is complete fucking trash. Maybe you still live in a majority white area, but I wasn't so lucky where I grew up. This brown problem will eventually reach you, and you'll realize you have to pack up your things and move because brown people are fucking horrible to be around.

This country needs to die if it supports brown thugs getting welfare and multiplying.

This is how you can tell someone is white. Anyone in this thread that doesn't relish the opportunity of wasting hordes of muds is probably a fucking mud themselves.

Probably, this world is too quiet and does need a war or a plage to happen and I'm a little bored not putting my skills in use yet

in·fer

inˈfər/

verb

deduce or conclude (information) from evidence and reasoning rather than from explicit statements.

"from these facts we can infer that crime has been increasing"

Fuck you're stupid.

Yeah easy for you to say you fucking soft ass Leaf. Just let American lives and taxpayers fix all your problems so the entire world can go back to shitting on us again? Yeah fuck off.

If we withdrew all troops (preferably a long fucking time), this would have never happened to begin with and the two Korean governments would have probably settled their shit a long time ago. Withdraw the troops now, and America can at least make it out of this unscathed. Couldnt give a fuck about South Korea- let their supreme, overly-confident, enlightened messiah Moon Jae-in settle this shit himself with his proposed "peace talks". I wont lose any sleep. Any time spent talking on the "Korea situation" is time and brain power wasted that could be used for fixing issues here at home.

I'm pretty sure what you meant to say was IMPLY

This is satire, it must be satire. I know the USA is a big place and some people are actually this stupid, but I hope this is satire.

Move all manufacturing to Vietnam or Cambodia and watch the Chink house-of-cards economy and presence collapse over night. That wont happen though because both the Korean War and Chinese "world power" economy are being propped up by the same fucking Globalist elites.

man are you fucking stupid, the arab mathematics meme is bullshit.

go read history ahmed and not what other people tell you.

He used infer correctly you retarded moron.

>Globalist elites
*cof* Apple *cof cof*

>Implying Italian food isn't bomb as fuck.

>but shit, so is beaner food.

Fuck it, Italians are closer to actual human beings anyway, so they win.

>go read history ahmed and not what other people tell you.
probably i studied more than you fat dumbass. the numbers that you use (i presume) all the days are arab

Probably. In addition to many others.

Does all the glitter absorb the tears? Cause I saw none, lol.
Also people that want to avoid crying tilt their head backwards not fowards.

Whoever buys into this shit should be executed.

Leaf, just stay out of it. You are very much part of the problem, along with the US.

too many. i don't have the time to write them

You're assuming I'm soft because of my flag. It's a poor assumption to make since we have 24/7 media access to your pathetic fucking joke of a liberal shit hole of a country.

However, I believe that my statement made it clear that I support putting myself and my own country at risk in the pursuit of the goal of eliminating this threat to our continent.

In typical American fashion, however, you abandoned good sense in favor of an infantile emotional outburst. How the mighty have fallen... A once great nation reduced to a collection of fools with personalities imprinted upon then by the Jewish Hollywood media machine.

Your life isn't one of your Disney channel teen dramedies. This is the real world... And in the real world, if a bitch talks shit, they get hit.

Kimmy has been threatening you, not me, with atomic weapons and I'm prepared to go to war for you. Pathetic that you dont have the guts to protect yourself.

But isn't that the case with modern political discourse? Alternative media sources are overwhelmingly Canadian or British... Molyneux, the Rebel media, Lauren Southern, Milo Yiannopoulis, as much as I loathe to mention, are the only people with the nads to speak up for America whilst it's hellbent on destroying itself.

You can talk tough on the internet, bitch. But when have you ever stood up for something you believe in?

>Fuck it, Italians are closer to actual human beings anyway, so they win.
our ancestors made the greatest empire of the earth, of course we win

I want you to stop being a bunch of cucks.

absolutely, and im 43 years old.

Based Sneed poster

*indian
The arab golden age was the arabification of stolen knowledge from the people they conquered. If you had actually studied any history you would know. Pro tip, BBC history is not sufficient.

Being a cuck is supporting the genocide of white people. US and Canada (alongside Germany) are the biggest culprits of this. I fully support NK destroying us for our sins.

>the amount of bluepilled patriotard donald redditors shitting up Sup Forums
i hope north korea and china push your shit in

Being a cuck is being fully supportive of a bunch of foreign communists destroying your country instead of being a man and true nationalist and forging your nation into what you want it to be.

You're a fucking cuckold.

If North Korea nuked Japan, I would gladly go and fight those frozen zergs.

Don't touch my anime!

Nah, you have no idea how bad the US is right now. We get anti-white propaganda shoved down our throat from our ZOG media and everyone in the government is fully going along with it. Just nuke us and be done with it.

Hell no.

I'm not fighting for a country that supports the genocide of whites. I would rather fight that country. NK isn't genociding whites. It's a sovereign nation of a single people fighting for their right to exist. Why the fuck would I support the Jew-nigger-spic States of America?

They don't even claim to be communist so the "it wasn't real communism" meme doesn't apply.

They have prisons where inmates are forced to do labour. This isn't abnormal but calling them concentration camps makes it sound oh so evil.

Like the above user said you're obviously a t_d retard.

No

I like to call out the people who say, "never again" and then witness as this shit goes on

I've been doing this for years

Already apart of the machine my dude. Joined as nurse to avoid being drafted as enlisted later down the road.

why does he have a combination of medals and pins?

It's Junior officer training shit. Basically a high school military funded boy scouts

No.
The battle is at home.
If they are conscripting us and signing the fighting spirit of our nations to other ends of the world, it's because bad shit is coming at home.
So they remove the Alpha's and Beta with balls.
A call to war far away=You have a war about to land at home.

right but in a JROTC, a military org, in ceremonial dress you either put medals OR pins, not both