Overlord

It was definitely on purpose. Find out what happened here!

pastebin.com/kdpGQe3r

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/YkVQm3P.jpg
i.imgur.com/i8G6WX5.jpg
tieba.baidu.com/photo/p?kw=overlord%B2%BB%CB%C0%D5%DF%D6%AE%CD%F5&tid=4579539543&pic_id=6ffd1a44ad345982716122540bf431adcaef842b&pn=1&see_lz=0#!/pid7e388d7adab44aed0539a021b41c8701a08bfba5/pn1
tieba.baidu.com/photo/p?kw=overlord%B2%BB%CB%C0%D5%DF%D6%AE%CD%F5&tid=4579539543&pic_id=6ffd1a44ad345982716122540bf431adcaef842b&pn=1&see_lz=0#!/pidcbda398ba61ea8d3333b6ac1900a304e241f58ff/pn1
tieba.baidu.com/p/4579539543?pid=90659569371&see_lz=1#90659569371
pastebin.com/kdpGQe3r
pastebin.com/em9jQevN
pastebin.com/Sr9GjAZe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this the continuation from Nigel-samas part 4??

looks like it

While every Nazrick citizen is absolutelly loyal to Ainz it's depends on the NPC how their loyality manifests.
See Albedo deathsquad, or Demiurge's rampage.
If Nigredo and Pestuni tought (rightly) that Ainz feel shit to order those persecution it's logical to save them and took the blame.

Doesn't seem any worse than what Demiurge and everyone else is doing. A loophole for their mindset to abuse was left in and they used it.
It's no worse than Demiurge and the others misinterpreting Ainz's orders constantly on a technical level while actually being better than what Demiurge is doing since their actions were more in line with what Ainz actually wanted.

Yeah, this is as much as I could find on baidu. Call it p5, although technically speaking it's still on part 1 of chapter 1.

We're up to 41/453 pages translated so far, btw.

nice! I'll just start when it's all done.

Chapter 1 ends at page 131, incidentally.

God i love those interaction between albedo and ainz.

But seems like they getting a bit "closer" atleast Albedo seem to be able to look behind the skelly a bit.

Still absolutly hilarious.

So, would you a rabbit?

Wonder if the dragon queen looks like this.

Even though I know Nigel said it would take him a month, the moment I read this post I felt compelled to do the math on how long it would take to finish a chapter. It's approximately 22- 40 days to complete it.

That is OK, as we have 3 chapters it would take a little more than 4 months, as volume 11 comes on September we will have new content right on time

>We're up to 41/453 pages translated so far, btw.

i-its a nice start

Also

T
H
A
N
K
S

N I G E L

If it comes out in September

It will, Maruyama confirmed it in the afterword.

Nipon copy vol 10 arrived 1 day earlier

dumping pics

>we shall found an orphanage in this city.

Incoming Nazarick youth

Well after killing all those people there are tons of orphans now and who better to take care of them than papa bones?

>i.imgur.com/YkVQm3P.jpg
>i.imgur.com/i8G6WX5.jpg

pic too big

Probably a dumb question but who's the guy in the middle and who's the girl in the corner? Jircniv?

>i.imgur.com/YkVQm3P.jpg

From left: Ainz - Jircniv - Evileye - Tina - Climb - Renner

Sasuga user.

Dare I ask for pictures of the chapters covers?

Where the Lizards at?

chapter 1 - Ainz Ooal Gown Nation of Leading Darkness

Their home village.

chapter 2 - Re-Estize Kingdom

chapter 3 - Baharuth Empire

Thank you.

Ainz vs. go gin

Now I finally inderstands what is happening in this pic.

i was hoping he stab the eyes nut this work too. If i remember correctly Clem also stab the shoulder first when she fought Momon

Not exactly shoulders just area's where there's thinner armors.
Also when are we going to see clementine? I kinda miss her. ;_;

random pic

It didn't work on Ainz because his armor was harder than adamant, but her orichalcum alloy weapons should work on Go Gin.

holy kingdom! leinas is smoking hot!

The right side of her face is a pus leaking mess. I'd still fuck her. I want to rub my dick on her pus.

>“Let us make a uniform for athletic activities (gym clothes) to strengthen the unity of Nazarick. What do you think?”
>albedo going all nick fury on that suggestion.
>it was written by himself.

Is this pic also from volume 10? I don't remember seeing it in the other volumes nor any of the specials.
And she is still considered inferior to the Pleiades in appearance. I don't really understand as they are all equally beautiful. I'd say she looks better than Entoma.

Thank you Nigel

Nope, it's not on my copy at least.

>I'd say she looks better than Entoma

Get out of here you human lover.

The pleiades are beautiful in their own sense.

Entoma is kinda of creepy. Enri, Lakyus and Leinas all look better than her. So-bin also seems to have a problem when drawing certain characters as Renner is supposed to be as beautiful as the Pleiades and yet she looks like an alien.

Entoma is cute.

Hey Nigel, can you translate what the translators are talking about?

tieba.baidu.com/photo/p?kw=overlord%B2%BB%CB%C0%D5%DF%D6%AE%CD%F5&tid=4579539543&pic_id=6ffd1a44ad345982716122540bf431adcaef842b&pn=1&see_lz=0#!/pid7e388d7adab44aed0539a021b41c8701a08bfba5/pn1

There is also this one:
tieba.baidu.com/photo/p?kw=overlord%B2%BB%CB%C0%D5%DF%D6%AE%CD%F5&tid=4579539543&pic_id=6ffd1a44ad345982716122540bf431adcaef842b&pn=1&see_lz=0#!/pidcbda398ba61ea8d3333b6ac1900a304e241f58ff/pn1

Some guy called Longwang (Dragon King) is sick. They'll translate until Aura and Albedo and then stop.

This is the thread I was following for CN recently. There's another one, but it's slower.

The first translator has scans of the first chapter and the epilogue. The other guy has chapter 3 and he told him to start first. Chapter 2 scans are coming later.

More chinese translated overlord (bottom):
tieba.baidu.com/p/4579539543?pid=90659569371&see_lz=1#90659569371

last one

so do we have a basic, non-fake summary of the basic events / premise of volume 10?

>pastebin.com/kdpGQe3r
which part is this?

Thanks, I noticed the guys talking were the guys translating overlord so I got curious. I was thinking they were fighting like "HAHAHAH I'm first Lol" or something of the kind.

Too old.

>pastebin.com/kdpGQe3r
Vol. 10 ch. 1 pt. 5

Cmon now.

>tieba.baidu.com/p/4579539543?pid=90659569371&see_lz=1#90659569371

That's the thread and are from. There was a short update but it's 1AM over here and I just finished doublechecking everything I have, so I'll continue this tomorrow.

That's exactly what happened, though.

Those are some delicious meat peeking from under that skirt.

Ain't complaining.

oh i missed part 4
anyone hot it?

pastebin.com/em9jQevN

So I will just drop these here. Thanks to the user who has the scans.

I might have misinterpreted some lines, so take it with a grain of salt

Everything so far all in one:
pastebin.com/Sr9GjAZe

And one more.

I will be hitting the sack then.

Why keep ching chong along with normal human language? It just makes it tedious to read.

Cool. Thanks.

Actualy because it's just a copypasta from what God Niger gave us.

Some good tidbits.

Wonder who his dueling rival and support is? And not to mention his weapon that could pierce Touch Me's armor; I wonder if it's the MK8

editing reasons I'd like to think, having the reference text right there as well would make it easier to cross reference or the like.

Touch me was his rival

chairs a rabbit now? i thought it was zubat

Yen press translation mistranslated vampire for rabbit when shalltear and albedo were insulting each other

Are that psycho qt's weapons?

what happened with the imprisonment thing again with nigredo and the other girl?

No, they are normal weapons. He probably made them before the duel started and kept them on since he probably does not want it known that he can make weapons with magic.

They tried to save some children that Ainz had ordered to be killed.

my memory is a bit fuzzy, what arc was that? the demon invasion in the royal capital?

Vol. 6 -7 somewhere around there I think, would have to go back and re-read for exact spot.

Thanks Nigel. May the bone-lord bless you.

It happened off-screen between vol 6 and 7

To be perfectly fair, that suggestion is little different from stuff other Supreme Beans were putting to motion.
I mean, they did make a maid combat team, a bath house and various other things that were not particularly necessary, but were fun to have.

Also, Albedo missed a huge chance there to see Ainz in a gym outfit designed by herself.

>Longwang
Hahahahaha I gotta use that name

Still, that's almost 10%. You're awesome, Nigel.

Huh. Feis' sense of style hasn't properly accessorized the Glorious Temple that is Ainz-sama's body.

Dude needs a hat or something. A hood at least.
That high a collar needs something to draw away attention from Ainz-sama's BALDness.

>Dude needs a hat or something. A hood at least.
You mean a crown.

Make it happen.

surely you mean a miasma of death