Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10368746
a.pomf.cat/ntbogx.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Me for watching this

me_

The dumb, ignorant biocunt who can't comprehend anything, clearly.

The creators for getting too real and making me feel bad.

Best girl did nothing wrong

/thread

Him for being a faggot.

Both of them but in this instance him

But then they never fix the problem at all and she goes right back to enjoying the doormat role

Pretty awesome on the VA's part though

I DONT UNDERSTAND. I DON'T KNOW WHO IS WRONG. WAKARAINAYO

strawpoll.me/10368746

Wakaranai Yo is the only notable thing about this entire shitfest, and it's carried by the acting talent alone

Hatoko best girl.

Tomoyo a SHIT.

Him, for being a dense fuckboy

They were both in the wrong.

July for failing to see what she was trying to do, constantly blowing her off, and not even truly fixing the problem afterwards.

Best girl for being a living doormat and not straight up telling him beforehand how she felt.

More so Andou though.

>LEMME PULL THIS TANTRUM TO CHANGE THE WAY OUR RELATIONSHIP IS.
>Oh fuck this might make him go for the other girl instead.
>NEVERMIND I'M PERFECTLY HAPPY JUST KEEP TALKING ABOUT ALL THIS SHIT IDGAF.

This anime is kind of boring. Club room moeshit. I totally forgot it existed.

>Think shit is about to get serious
>Possibly split up the group
>Finale could be something like Captain America Civil War
>Next episode shes a doormat again
>That tantrum is never brought up again

That scene was pretty good, shame the show was too shit to follow up on it.

They both were.
Hatoko was selfish and was never really honest with Andou about her interests and never tried to find common ground with him while Andou never really tried to understand her either and started to push her away when he found people with interests closer to his own.

They both acted very shallow towards each other, I still don't get why Hatako likes him other then for his confidence.

She. It's pointless hysteric over nothing. She needs psychiatric help. Sane peopel don't act like this

Is this series worth watching just for this scene?

Hatoko was in the wrong. She deceived her childhood friend and lashed out because he was mad and guilt over not understanding him.

because she*
I meant.

Normalfag is always wrong

I don’t understand! I don’t understand a single word you said, Sup Forumsnon! I don’t understand what’s good about the things you call good! I don’t understand! I can’t understand.

What’s so cool about "moe”? I don’t like moe, it's better to react positive to real things in the world!

What's so cool about “harem”? I don't understand what's good about having a harem.

What do you mean by "incest"? What's so good about loving someone who's blood-related to you? Is it cool to go against taboo?

What's with "traps," anyways? Traps? What about it?

What about "hentai"? You want to be a pervert?

Between 2D and 3D, why is 2D better? Why do you prefer 2D? Isn’t it 2D because it's a mimicry of what 3D is?

What's so cool about using Sup Forums? What’s that? That just makes you a fool! It’s much cooler when you talk to people properly offline! That’s worthy of respect!

What's so awesome about hiding your powerlevel all the time? That's just slacking off! It's much better to face things head-on, to be honest, without lying!

Why do you give everything aliases and nicknames? Having so many different labels only makes them hard to keep up with! Don't use board culture and meme speak for everything! I can't remember those!

Don't use "normalfag" when someone hates what you like!
Don't use "troll" for someone making a fool of themselves!
Don't use "fapping" for masturbation!

Yandere, Tsundere, Kuudere, Deredere, don’t start talking about them just because you did a little research! If you don’t properly explain it, I can’t understand what you mean! If you’re going to teach me, teach me right!

Listening to explanations about otaku culture is not fun! Loli, DFC, Mahou Shoujo, Eroge, and Waifu all mean nothing to me! I don’t understand what’s cool about them! All your other terminology is confusing too! Fansubs, streaming, Crunchyroll…what do you mean by “it's shit/10”? It’s impossible for me to “feel it by their atmosphere”!

Hiragana, Katakana, Kanji, don’t act like you understand them because you read a little on the net! I can’t understand them at all if you give half-baked explanations!

Don't quote from anime and manga. When you start quoting people I don't know, I can't understand what you're trying to say at all! Talk to me in your own words! I’m begging you; speak so I can understand you!

What is “anonymous”? What does "anonymous" mean?'

I don’t understand, I don’t understand, I don’t understand. I don’t understand! I don’t understand!

I don’t understand a single word you’ve ever said, Sup Forumsnon!

This.

a.pomf.cat/ntbogx.webm

Definitely Hatoko. She's the worst normie ever. I'm glad she ain't going to win the bowl.

Is this show worth picking up? I'm only interested in the pic related

Everyone.
But it's easier to just blame her to scapegoat

She gets two episodes. She's irrelevant and a side character.
Plus imbecile and worthless.

Best girl.

Take two eps, and never look back.

Do it for him.

Both. One for never saying anything about something that bothered them, and the other for being an ass when asked to elaborate. Two jerks.

It's worth seeing the great chemistry between these two.

Tomoyo a shit. A SHIT.

Hatoko a shit. A SHIT.*