So.. who's the target audience of this show?

so.. who's the target audience of this show?

fags

Women and fags. How new are you?

No wonder all of Sup Forums likes it so much.

>good director
>makes a melodrama about faggy boys
Not that I didn't like it but what a waste.

Sup Forums

>who's the target audience
Sup Forums and tumblr

High Speed movie torrents when

when the blue ray and dvd gets released. When is that?

Next month.

Girls and Kyoanifags.

Oh, awesome. Hopefully it'll get subbed soon after. I've heard it's a pretty fun movie.

Why is that one guy wearing glasses at the pool with goggles around his neck?!??!?

Is it successful in nipland?

my sister's fujoshit pussy

At least we'll finally have something KyoAni to discuss this year(aside from Hibike).

Reminder that this is the show Sup Forums deserved, and nothing will ever be the same from now until the sun burns out.

I still don't get all the butthurt.

Heteros pissed off that Kyoani was making this instead of FMP 3 or Haruhi 3, so they were hoping karma would punish Kyoani with Free flopping. It didn't, and they got mega #rekt and have been salty vaginas ever since.

Its because Kyoani made an anime out of a commerical just because Fujos begged a lot while shit like Haruhi, lucky star, Full metal Panic, and so on don't get a new season even though people have been sucking kyoani's dick for years for that.

People aren't used to studios doing 'new' things as if Free wasn't moe enough when it finally aired. Season 2 was shit though.

It happened also when it was announced that a Touken Ranbu (KanColle for girls) anime will be animated by ufotable(a day before Heaven's Feel was announced)

>just because Fujos begged a lot
>that's what tumblr believes

S2 redeemed S1

>Haruhi, lucky star, Full metal Panic,

You're obviously a retard as none of those belong to Kyoani and they don't decide if it gets more seasons or not.

>that a Touken Ranbu (KanColle for girls) anime will be animated by ufotable
Dogakobo is the one doing it retard.

I'm just stating the general opinion.

If dick sucking was how they needed to move a studio, they should have contracted a professional for that task. Anyone can tell you sweet boys will always be the best at blowjobs.

Of who, tumblr?

>studios doing 'new' things
Fujoshit isn't exactly new.

>Kyoani made an anime out of a commerical just because Fujos begged a lot

Why is tumblr so retarded?

You know what he meant.

Whats your obsession with tumblr? The western fujos who are mainly on tumblr don't even have anything to do with this.

>he

women, from what i know only few gay enjoy yaoi and this kind anime

>The western fujos who are mainly on tumblr don't even have anything to do with this.

Good that you know so don't make up retarded shit.

Post webm of the CPR scene

post fujoshit pussy please

Nigga what the fuck are you even on about?

Everyone with taste good enough to appreciate the beauty of best girl Haru.

>liking the boring boy
Really nigger?

>boring boy

Try watching it first before you shitpost.

Worst boy along with Nagishit.

At least you posted a good one.

There will be 2 Touken Ranbu anime, one SoL mode by Dogakobo and one more action-oriented mode by ufotable.

Best waifu, shit show.

Lonely Christmas Cakes like myself.

>tumblr
>samezukafag
As expected of cancer.

Serve them right.

What kind of thread when Free is aired? Memeyoiga tier?

Call me a feminist or w/e but I don't see the problem with having a female fan service anime since we already have so many targeted towards guys

What's wrong with liking Samezuka?

That's Booru, newfag.

>tumblr

This show is not gay, It's not for the fujoshi (the OVA was) It's for everyone who likes a story that revolves around friendship and going through drama and hardships.

They were pretty good, Mayoiga threads are just a mess, What the fuck do they even talk about.

This show made me a faggot.

It was amazing.

>This show is not gay
>It's not for the fujoshi

My heart

Can't fool me, bro.

post feet

Striped socks > socks > bare

Who's the obligatory autistic character?

Your mom

Hey.
That's offensive. You fucking jewish nigger.

Everyone!

I'm not jewish

Me.