Any anime all Sup Forums can agree it's good or at least it's not shit

Any anime all Sup Forums can agree it's good or at least it's not shit

Maybe but you did not post one

Biribiri

The only anime that could apply to is an anime that barely anyone watched.

Maybe everyone could agree on Daicon being good but some crossboarding faggot from Sup Forums would probably complain.

Sword Art Online

Who the fuck hate sao anyway?
no one

OP here, i've been here like 6 months and every one loves GuP and to aru kagaku no railgun

NO.

Fuck off Newfag.

Railgun is fucking trash man.

Nope
Watch whatever you want, Sup Forums has shit taste

On Sup Forums since 2009 and never had interest on Sup Forums until i watched Susumiya Haruhi 6 months ago

This is literally no anime Sup Forums cant talk shit about.

BELIEVE IT.

It's got 650 episodes and counting for a reason.

I bet no one hates Kaiji.

I've been here for week and I can confirm.

CCS and Seto no Hanayome so far in my time on Sup Forums. Not sure about Carnival Phantasm, but it's the only thing out of Type Moon that doesn't receive shitposting.

Prisma Illya

Barakamon.

Find me someone that can honestly say it's shit. You can't.

Fucking sick burn brah

I though prisma ilya was shit

Railgun S2 is top tier. Only whiny losers couldn't make it past the yuri shenanigans in S1.

She's unbearably cute

Raildex is shit even by shounen's standarts, which are already low enough.

Here's a serious example. Even if TTG isn't your thing, you have to appreciate its mature writing, and creative art and direction.

Spice and Wolf.

Nope.
Low quality bait.
GuP is okay I guess. It only really gets into its stride near the end of the season though.
Haruhi is pretentious as hell.
Decent example, I suppose.
Fuck off.
Kaiji is definitely up there.
Mainly great because of its ending. Someone should re-sub it so that it's easier to read though.

If we are talking only about the anime and not the entire manga.

Fuck off.

can't remember anyone saying Black Lagoon is shit, people only complain because of the hiatus

What kind of monster could hate Hidamari Sketch? Also, Yotsuba for manga

Ugh. SoLs are just so boring. Sigh

You were supposed to watch that one ten years ago.

>Ugh
>Sigh
This is bait, right? Hard to tell

Don't see what that has to do with this thread, but you should lurk more before posting

>what if we took a serious VN
>then, what if we took some random, unimportant side character...
>and then, what if we made her, and all her irrelevant friends lesbians
>prisma illya

a complete insult to the Fate franchise.

tons of people hate this, it was pointlessly repetitive and he has a good ending without working for it at all it should end with him breaking out of his tatami hell not at the hospital

K-On? Nozaki-kun? Konosuba? I feel like whenever these get mentioned it's almost entirely positive, disregarding meme posts

>complete insult to the Fate franchise
you're talking about franchise that spawned Carnival Phantasm

umaru

>K-On
A lot of people hate that, not just shitposters

Railgun S1 ranged from average to boring only saved from insignificance by the interesting setting and characters.
Railgun S was god tier until the anime original episodes came along.

>he has a good ending without working for it at all
So you either didn't even watch it or didn't understand it when you did.

>Konosuba?
Maybe. It's not the best thing around, but it certainly managed to be somewhat original and funny.

Now this is retarded.
Pretentious and overrated.
Because nobody even give a shit.
Wow, it's fucking nothing, but pedophiles love it.
Edgy shit.

Azumanga Daioh

Fuck off.

>Fuck off.

Full metal alchemist Brotherhood

I win.

The slice of life was the best part of S1 it was sad to see it missing from the middle of S2.

I guess the point was that he had good things in front of him but didn't take advantage of any of it, maybe I'm salty.

Fate VN is completely shit.
Even the good parts are ruined by the unecessary long slife of life sequance.

too sophiscated for newfags

>Yotsubato anime never

I can agree that misaka is best girl.

More or less. That aspect of it really got to me, because it's a real kick in the teeth and an important life lesson: some paths in life are closed to you if you're unwilling or unable to take the correct steps forward to reaching them. In Watashi's case, all he needed to do was ask Akashi out on a date, and he always had the perfect excuse to do it staring him in the face.

find literally one flaw in Monster

Sure. Nice trips btw.
Incredibly slow pacing, low energy.

JOJO

ITT: overrated shit

but can we agree its not shit

>Monster
>overrated
What the fuck are you on?

hang yourself you have shit taste

Maybe, but I can't call it a good series with a straight face.

Ping Pong.

Who can hate that.

Normies

>muh mature anime

I liked it but it wasn't as great as it's fans claim it to be.
Just a simple story that received so much attention due to the artsy artstyle.

>Normies

The very definition of Pretentious Hipster Shit, is like, that description was made for the show.

I like biribiri myself, but she's pretty controversial.

Misaka a best, Raildex a best

Where were all the cute girls? I'm sorry, if there's no cute girls, I don't care.

Raildex is my guilty pleasure. It's such a cliche light novel series but I just can't help but feel excited every time a new novel or manga chapter comes out. I hate how I love it so much.

it was boring as hell
I literally had to read what happens at the end to see if I should bother finishing it or drop it at 30-something episodes watched
I didn't finish it

Why do people
Do this
its like attention whores
feel the need to reply late to
everyone in the thread

>took the bait

Because they think their anonymous opinion on someone else's opinion matters

my opinion is that you should stop posting
please respect my opinions

Nichibros hands down.

My opinion is that you should learn board etiquette before thinking your opinion is going to be respected.

>see anime
>oh fuck this is great
>look up manga
>turns out they're not blood related at all and when she grows up he gives her the dick

WHY

I think you should consider the possibility that the post you replied to is the first post I have posted in this thread

That's why it was called Usagi Dropped.

I think you should consider suicide my friend.

you first

I did, but realized I'm not a nigger faggot basement dweller. Sadly that's not the case for you.

The fucking author suffers from night shamalmadingdong syndrome.

The manga was generic and predictable from the beginning, but that's what people liked about it, it was just a simple SoL about a single father trying to raise a daughter and all the trouble which comes with it. K-on tier when it comes to the plot.

But I don't know why the author thought she had to make some kind of an epic twist at the end to make it good, I mean by that reasoning you could made it that they all die in a car crash in the end, it would also be shocking.

It's like those monsters form Space Jam suddenly took the authors talent for writing near the end of the manga

>nigger
no
>faggot
no
>basement dweller
bingo

one out of three doesn't sound too bad. I think I'll pick the don't kill myself option

This

Don't hold back on my behalf. In fact for a degenerate such as yourself I would suggest a swift public execution to show others what happens to useless scum.

can I yell "WITNESS ME!" before I die?

>WITNESS ME!

I don't even really like SOL a lot.

Night Shift Nurses

There's nothing that everyone will like and no one will dislike, but Aria and Satoshi Kon's films get among the least negative attention I've seen. And LoGH probably gets more positive attention than either, but that also makes it an easier target for contradicts.

*contrarians

everytime

I like her, but Railgun and Index are boring as all hell. I would watch it if it was only her and Toma to be honest.

On the other hand, what's the biggest piece of shit you've watched which was such a big piece of shit because the premise actually had potential but the creator was an absolute hack?

SAO has to be the one. I just don't see why people like it.

>ive watched at least 4 animes and ive been here all summer!