ITT: 9/23 Predictions

what do you think it will happen on 9/23?

i think...

>George Soros dies
>some Trucks of Peace all over Europe
>Nuclear War with North Korea, and Kim Shooting Rockets at Israel and California, and of course South Korea and Japan
>Trump declares Marshall Law because of Nuclear War and because of Anarchy and unrest caused from Kim's Nukes fired at Cali

your thoughts?

what are your predictions?

fuck off

why? are you a Butthurt Kike who knows that all other Kikes will be made into Ash after Kim Nukes your Rat Nest?

Nothing. Another boring Saturday.

are you afraid Kim will Nuke Canada after Israel, California, and South Korea?

i bet you are afraid that your Master Sor(r)o(w)s will Die, and because of that, no one will pay you to Shill anymore.

Reminder that anyone who Enters this Thread and says nothing will happen and tries to Sage it is a Shill sent by George Sidious to disrupt Sup Forums.

Bump for more Happenings.

what the Fuck is with Stupid Leafs like you trying to make everyone forget 9/23?

bet you are Afraid of the Inevitable Day of the Rake, that will surely happen AFTER 9/23.

The beginning of the end.

People will be arrested. Conspiracies will be exposed.

The light of truth shall illuminate the world.

Tribulation will begin

explain with more Details? and a Quick rundown.

Me and my family are getting two kittens on the 23rd. I'm pretty excited. I'm naming one Steve, and the other Ricardo.
So that's what I predict for the 23rd.

Basically you're gonna see a bunch of arrests of pedo's bigger names etc etc. The news will finally have to cover it and be exposed as frauds. A lot of people will probably commit suicide. I dont know exactly whats gonna happen all I know is its going to benefit humanity.

>North Korea successfully bombs L.A
>Mass chaos erupts
>Trump orders the air force to completely eviscerate the norks via nukes.
>The norks have already retreated to their underground cities.
>No casualties on the N.K side
>Trump is assassinated shortly after failing to kill the Norks
>Pence takes over
>Initiates martial law
>On October 15th we invade North Korea
>We win decisively
>Pence is hailed as an american hero
>While the American Military is waging war against the norks, right wing militias spring up all around the U.S
>they start by killing random black and browns in the ghettos
>A leader arises from all the chaos and they begin a campaign targeting key political figures, financiers, hollywood elite etc
>they mostly succeed
>When the U.S military returns after winning against the norks they turn their attention towards the right wing militias
>the U.S zionist military wins
>Everything returns to the way it was...

>what happens 9/23?
Trump puts them all in checkmate.

I meant Something IMPORTANT that will change the Face of the World. Sup Forums Happenings NOT Normie happenings.

nothing will happen Kappa

Trump dying Sounds too Grim desu.

Damascus will be nuked.

Fuck Off shill.

88. Hitler's spirit resides with Trump.

False flag in Syria. Check em

I'll go through the entire day hoping something will happen, nothing will, and I'll go to bed sad again.

Hahaha, you again, publisher?

Fug

>Marshall Law
Is this a meme I'm not aware of?

and if that is true, Israel will do it. by giving the Mossads Paramilitary Wing ISIS a Nuclear Arsenal as another 9/11-tier False Flag to destroy Syria.

Nothing will happen and when nothing happens on the 23rd I hope you neck yourself, NAZI SCUM

False flag world wide, checkem

how underage and new are you?

sorry, i did it out of Hurry. i meant Martial Law obviously.

>samefagging the fuck out of their own thread
>calling other shills baseless
lol

This calls for wisdom, let the one who has eyes see.

A metaphorical band-aid will be ripped off and the infection will be shown for what it is.

many gets

The simulation ends.

This is a perfect of example of a cognitive bias. We feel self important as humans. Google blacked out an image and people want to believe that their times are the end of times, that we are witnessing it. Nothing will happen in 3 days. Life will go on. And this post will be ignored for all of eternity.

Would love a real happening, but they rarely happen.

SEPTEMBER 23

nothing

he is close been feeling itttt

your frog G-d has failed you incel..

The G-d of chaos will greet you after the harvest. I hope you're ready.

The awakening

A BIG earthquake

What are you talking about? I'm correcting a spelling mistake you stupid third-worlder.

>Rockefeller resurrects and he's the antichrist

He who brings the Dawn is here, praise be upon him.

Drumpf will be outed as a Russian spy finally

I can't wait for the delicious tears as he's lead away in cuffs

Triple checked

I'll leave my zipper down the last time and my peepee will fly away

>
>your frog G-d has failed you incel..
>The G-d of chaos will greet you after the harvest. I hope you're ready.

Fuck off kike

What if the mods keep deleting these threads because they don't want it known that we know about this date? Because if too many people know about a planned happening, that happening won't happen.

But, someone better make SOMETHING big happen on the 23rd. For real tho

PRAISE KEK

Fuck Off Antifa.

we'll wait for the 24th and then pretend we never cared about august 15th, er i mean the eclipse, er i mean September 23erd.

someone will post a new prophecy to jerk off to after 3 days have passed in mourning of the unhappening.

Nothing.

your gets betray you faggot
o shit
underrated

wasted

saved nice rare

thank KEK for more Digits.

absolutely fucking nothing.

>bowling green massacre

praise him

Several major hurricanes and uptick in earthquakes since eclipse...makes one wonder!

There is no salvation in this life incel. The Carob tree has rotted away. The locus beans have been devoured by the goats. You understand don't you? You see it now...

i really think a massive earthquake will send all of the bay area into the sea. it will be the most incredible natural disaster the modern world has ever seen. an entire modern city annihilated by nature.

Checked. and ISISrael will do it thats for sure.

If I get digits, a happening

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Except for Sup Forums blowing up with a new bs date to rally their nihilist apocalypse fantasies behind. So the cycle repeats. Endlessly.

where?

Nothing will happen on Saturday, but the civil war in the United States will be ignited during Free Speech week

Whuuuuurlll starrrr waaarrr thareeee

Nigger the only thing you're going to see is a prison cell and the bed where you'll get the lethal injection.

Good luck.

Major earthquakes in the past 36 hours:

Mexico 7.1 magnitude
Vanuatu 6.4
Japan 6.1
New Zealand 6.1

san francisco.

what's special about 9/23? spent the last weeks doing nothing but work on projects. what did I miss?

u need to praise him
nice sauce upgrade
sounds like one voice already called out in a silence that all heard. Mexico + Cali cap this.
Too bad you are a faggot
tru

If nothing HAPPENS I'm quitting Sup Forums forever

america will use satellite laser technology to prematurely detonate one of kims nukes during transport or storage.
america will claim it was due to north korean incompetence and use this as an excuse to invade NK and kill rocketman.
also checkem.

fuck WITNESSED THIS i remember
REEE!!!
nice cap brother have a kek

This shall be the border, whereby you shall inherit the land..for the children of Sodom come home to roost. You have forsaken thee, oh righteous ram...the rivers they run dry. The fallen angel offers you a drink. Do you accept?

You can't resist for the thirst is strong in you incel...don't you agree?

Several religions predict the beginning of the end of the world on that day, primarily a lot of Christianity and Satanism

This has been talked about for MONTHS. Lying faggot

Most likely Mossad will launch a Nuke from an Israeli Nuclear Submarine to destroy the San Andreas area forbthe Earthquake.

this has FALSE FLAG written all over it. brought by the same (((Demons))) who made 9/11.

do you have that in lower res too?

The last shitpost in human history will be made by me.

This has always existed. Stay optimistic

oh. nothing, then. like every other time.
unless people forcefully make shit happen

now that I know it's religion related, it explains why I didn't know

>literally nothing

cheers let's give that a read

I'm the optimist you're looking for. Trace my ip and lemme join!

>8855

Checked.

the Earthquake will be a 9/11-Style False False Flag done by Mossad.

Why are kikes so fucking evil?

Autists will all point to some insignificant, mundane occurrence and claim that said occurrence is proof that Kek isn't a false god.