LITERALLY HITLER

Straight black men prepare your anus, you are literally Hitler now. Welcome to our Nazi regime google.com/amp/verysmartbrothas.theroot.com/straight-black-men-are-the-white-people-of-black-people-1814157214/amp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dt0CpG6CjZ4
youtu.be/0YG7SaFk33w
youtube.com/watch?v=u0DaYejoIIY
youtube.com/watch?v=cEewY8WPVv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WE

WUZ

WHITE

WHITE BOIZ
but now that i think about, does that create a paradox that black men, who are now white, can't compete against black men, who are also white? meaning blacks can't compete against themselves

N

Then who are the niggers of the black people?

This is true, straight black men are superior to gayniggers and negresses.

You're asking too much

guy behind the article

Holy shit you guys.... calm the autism down... you are giving people strokes ......

based black dick

>white people is a general insult in 2017

They're all just niggers to me.

HOMOS

all me

Don't think the shame tactics will work on blacks though, doubt they give two shits about whining trannies, fags etc when gibs is just around the corner

They aren’t self aware. They can’t feel shame.

Absurd. Disgusting.

Tl:Dr
Nigger women fear nigger men becsuse theyre violent.just as niggers fear whites because whites are violent to niggers.
Stupid nigger doesnt realise everybody fears him.

Kek

Welcome to the Klan brothers!

>tfw i'm finally Hitler

THINGS

Welcome to the club Uncle Ruckus!

you quit yer yellow bellying ya negro

Didn't read the article did you faggots.
The stupid nigger isnt self aware and thinks he is the white man because of his privilege of being male and the fact that nigresses fear him. He doesn't realise its his own violence which drives the whites to be violent against him nor his own violence that causes his own women to fear him. He is willing to accept that nigresses fear him because of his actions but not that whites react the same way because of his actions.

That was bretty gud Canada.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dt0CpG6CjZ4

Oh I do love the white man. With your clean streets and functioning societies, unlike these simple uneducated niggers! Lawd if those porch monkey try and touch my white President I'd give them a whipping so hard John Brown would spin in his traitorous nigger loving grave

Oh I read it. It's just the left further expanding their definition of privilege making more and more people the enemy for the "marginalized" to fight. Me being an educated, non violent, employed black man may as well make me Hitler to these people. This is what happens when you develop a system as arbitrary as privilege.

>We share how it feels to be stopped by a police officer, or perhaps to walk into an all-white bar and have each eye trained on us, or perhaps to jaunt down a street in an all-white neighborhood, and we want them to understand how words and gestures they consider to be innocuous can be threatening, even if there’s no intention of malice.

Lmao, the persecution complex would be funny if not for the fact that whites are 25 times more likely to be physically attacked by a black than vice versa.

Hi Mr. T

STRAIGHT BLACK BIGOTS REEEEEEEEEEE

Schutzstaffel

Welcome home, Brother. We missed you. This picture might come in handy, I want you to have it.

Look at the latest Mayweather interview. They only need a nudge in that direction to abandon ship of the democrats.

Is that MJ

It's Great-Uncle Ruckus.

Thanks, Brother!

>It's just the left further expanding their definition of privilege making more and more people the enemy for the "marginalized" to fight.
Pretty much nailed it. The left don't let up. They'll find a way to make an enemy out of anyone and anything with their mental gymnastics.

black people are the white people of black people, who are actually the black people of the white people! Let that sink in

Does this homophobe mean to say gay black men are the niggers of niggers?
Enough is enough, cis-patriarchy.

Culture > Race.

If you make being better than yourself a crime you better be good.

It actually mean that black people keep black people down

I knew I had another useful one for y'all around here somewhere.

No. Then the ASIANS became the blacks. Have to be smart for these things, i studied knowledge, i know these things.

They saw that white people aren't humoring them anymore and they set their sights on the niggers.

The straight male will always be the scapegoat in this Age of Lilith.

>culture and race aren't related
Good goy

Based white black people

we wuz hitler n shieet

Pretty soon they'll be knocking on our doors for sex.

Is this a race to the bottom? Who can be the most fucked up and useless member of society wins the prestigious award of being ""oppressed""?

>Oy Vey toxic masculinity! They're Nazis!

Based Black Nazi preacher blesses this thread. youtu.be/0YG7SaFk33w

>We are the ones who get the biggest seat at the table and the biggest piece of chicken at the table despite making the smallest contribution to the meal.
FUCKING.

They're related, but culture is profoundly important, moreso than race. We're becoming a culture without fathers, which is far more socially caustic than any problem you have to point out. While you're happy to ignore that because you think blacks are inferior, I'm pointing at the actual problem, which is sneaking up on our fractured part of society.
Kids who grow up without their father in the house are supremely disadvantaged. They have to teach themselves all they know about discipline. They have nobody to model their work-ethic. Before you go saying this is some natural element of American Black culture, remember that less than fifty years ago white children were born out of wedlock at a higher rate than black children. The ills of Black America are manufactured by a Democratic party that desires their dependency.
The New American Renaissance includes Black America.

Does this mean I can finally join you guys?

Yeah, didn't you get the memo?!

>remember that less than fifty years ago white children were born out of wedlock at a higher rate than black children.

And considering the population differences that makes perfect sense. Whether the democrat party changed black culture for the worst or not, which is what I agree with, the point is it has become an element of a culture America is better off being rid of.

Absolutely. The Prophet spoke on your behalf.

The left continues eating itself

Not to say Blacks don't have their own culture but at least here they've always been influence by Whites and now Jews. I think a lot of Blacks do want their own shit and to be in charge and then we got non whites who have totally integrated. We need to be able to solve both problems to offer a better solution than the Jews. We don't have to fuck over Whites to do this. For example we could trade American Blacks for South African Whites.

Patrice was too good for this world, user.

Indeed he was. I miss him every day.

>'white' is now used as a degratory term
white genocide is just a meme, goys.

Considering the state of Africa, I doubt they would improve their culture even without influence from other groups. However, I like your trade out idea because their shit culture is better off in Africa than here.

True

Thank god for his 6000000 OandA appearances, I'm still finding "new" clips

Also don't forget that at the same time, whites don't exist, goyim.

The man has a ghost and it lives on the internet. It's almost like he isn't gone sometimes. Just imagine the ass he'd be tearing up right now if he was still alive.
youtube.com/watch?v=u0DaYejoIIY

I agree. All niggers should become faggots so they die out.

playing this and uncle rukus theme at the same time. lolll

White cucks don't realize we actually kinda Jew the Blacks. Obviously unlike Jews we don't try to fuck them but they have a hard time competing with us. This is were the Jealousy comes from that the Jews turn into hatred. They don't want to be lead by us and those that do we could birth control, bleach or whatever. Like i said we need to offer solutions.

Are you informing me that we were white and other surprises?

So he's saying that all white men benefit from white male privilege and all straight men benefit from homophobia. So if you're a straight black man, you enjoy near the same privilege of a white man. It reminds me of an LGBT meme ball that went "When you kill everyone of who is attracted to the opposite sex to wipe out homophobia and your species dies out in a generation because you didn't think this through."

Good boys who dindu nuttin

5D METANIGGAZ

Huh?

White people are the Dark Souls of humankind.

Please just start killing the news already I'm bored of not being able to so anything with my life cuz of these barnacles.

>we actually kinda Jew the Blacks
Blacks as a whole have been Jewed by 85%+ of the world's races/cultures. Arabs, Whites, Asians, other Blacks, etc.
The only real options are either giving American blacks their own autonomous region and washing our hands of them or trying to pull a Liberia 2.0 and not fuck it up. I'd rather go with the second option because there's no point keeping them close to us since they will just destroy themselves, blame whitey, and migrate back/beg for gibs.
Like you said, they don't want to be lead by us or adopt our culture. A cancerous culture won't stop doing damage until it is thoroughly removed.

All the 'it ain't gay to get to duck duck by a due' typa niggas...also known as 'them niggas been to jail before'

I don't understand why you're blacksplaining this to us.
Privileged motherfucker thinks he's better than us.

I got another one. I'm all about mutual understanding and acceptance here.
youtube.com/watch?v=cEewY8WPVv8

>Go after the most domestically violent group
This is how they get redpilled

Man... Niggers are dumb.

It's just a primitive culture. You know how they say don't feed the wild life? Well it's really fucked them up over there in Africa, they have an overpopulation problem now. Yeah we solve the problem and than that's that. We're done being the worlds babysitter.

Some of us will love you. Some of us will hate you. Just beware whose minds you're changing. I'm pulling for you. Good luck!

Checked and kek'd.