Only for their owner/bf/husband

>getting raped by a greasy or smelly fag
>not torture
Keep throwing the memes around though.

Well, yeah.

But she wasn't raped though...

y-yes..?

Yes.

Wow, I remember fapping to this then dropping the show.

It's a form of love, yes.

Not if she enjoys it.

Women love being dominated, and they orgasm from rape.

So no.

Then we wouldn't be talking about rape though.

It can be considered to be rape, yes. I'm fairly sure not all rape can be said to be torture, but sometimes rape is torture.

She deserved everything bad that happened to her after she showed up at 666th's base.

Is water wet?
Do bears shit in the woods?
Is OP a faggot?

Is rape okay?

depends whether it is a consensual rape or not

Is a form of love since women orgasm during rape.

>they orgasm from rape

Says who?

only when bald fat old man does it.

not if your mom does it

My doujins say women love rape because it triggers their animalistic brain and makes them embrace their true nature of being a pathetic cumdumpster.

Just google it. There's been some studies made on the subject, and there's probably some interviews that are easy to find. Women sometimes orgasm from rape. Not all the time, but it's not uncommon. I'll admit I'm not sure if any of those studies account for context, if they're all about violent assaults or not.

No, OP. Rape is a form of ai yo.

Consent and joy aren't the same things.

It's because they were raped so often during history that their body got a defense mechanism against it. Or so I heard.

If some greasy dude fingered your ass I'm sure you would like it too.
There are some parts in the human body that, when stimulated, give pleasure, no matter if you consented.

If you use it for the sake of inflicting pain instead of obtaining pleasure, sure. Otherwise it's just using a meat onahole

The thing with rape isn't the physical damage but the psychological one. Made worse by purityfags

There is some articles about "rapist" psychology. Women who trying to "enjoy" rape will be killed in most cases.

I can relate to that. If I went out of my way to rape a person and she ended up enjoying I'd probably beat the shit out of her

I wouldn't. I'd probably be surprised that the thing about nothing beating cock is actually true.

I also react violently when they start to like it in those doujins.

Thanks for giving your input. I now know that rape is not always an act of desperation or impatience but sometimes an act of malice & sadism.

Though at that point I have to wonder why anyone would bother coming up with these weird complex forms of torture that take effort and personal involvement when simply finding a spike somewhere and impaling the person is a farm more effective and terrible way to die.

You two are book clasifications of FBI rapist profiling.
Interesting.

What about guy on guy rape? Even a heterosexual male can cum from prostate estimulation.

>tfw when I dropped the show after 3 episodes.

>Though at that point I have to wonder why anyone would bother coming up with these weird complex forms of torture that take effort and personal involvement when simply finding a spike somewhere and impaling the person is a farm more effective and terrible way to die.
Please don't ask for the source of this, I can't remember where I have this from. But remember all those fancy torture devices like iron maidens and such? Those were barely used. They were a deterrent, for the guys getting tortured by simpler means to scare them.

Me too. I'll probably try it again eventually, but I really hated the soundtrack.

Well, try to fap while choking yourself. But don't overdo it

lise did nothing wrong.

This, being made to feel helpless and at the mercy of someone who is using you for their own pleasure regardless of your well being can be pretty traumatizing.

Unless they really care about their virgin status however your time would be better spent using some other method of torture. Rape is somewhat redundant at that point.

Depends on how violent it is. Women enjoy being raped so it has to be extremely violent to be torture.

However, they only enjoy being raped by attractive men.
Ergo, rape is torture only if the rapist is ugly and undesirable.

>Rape is worse than murder

you're gonna carry that weight

>MC sees some baddie trying to rape a girl
>Gets more pissed at this baddie than the guy who murdered his whole family
>It's a 'realistic' dark fantasy series

How would you know?

Would you rather get a quick, painless death and have your body intact? or have the last hours of your life In humiliation and pain? and your body violated so badly your family can barely identify you?

I'm a fan of dark fantasy, mind tell it's name?

This can't be the original line.

> your body violated so badly your family can barely identify you?
As far I'm concerned my family wouldn't identify me by my anus width

user pls I can only get so wet

Rape please. I don't wanna die.

Dont worry its not

Not in Japan.

I'm exaggerating user, I'm comparing composite best cases of murder and worst cases of rape to make my point.

You don't have a point, rape+murder is objectively worse than rape. The point is whether or not having a thug in an ally stick a knife in your guts is somehow more attractive than a dick in the ass/vagoo.

Of course we're discussing actual cut and dry rape, not the college campus variant where you kinda sorta said you were done under your breath but they kept going for 15 seconds anyway resulting in 20 years of trauma.

See, that's rape and murder, not rape or murder

>rape and murder
Where is that /m/ screencap when I need it?

Not always. You can have sex without consent (rape) without inflicting pain, mental or physical.

For example, you roofie a person, have sex with them while they're unconscious, and remove all evidence that the act occurred.

That is certainly rape. But it does not cause pain, physical or mental, because of the means of doing it and the victim's lack of knowledge.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucretia
Do you think it was rape?

are you sure, user?

rape was what lucrecia did to vincent

We already had this argument with VVV. It's not rape.

Rape is a form of procreation

Rape feels good, so no

From what I remember there are three reasons rape happens.
The first is just sexual pleasure, I.E. just concerned with pussy. This is the main source of Drug Assisted Rape.
The second one is anger, similar to "I'm so fucking angry I'm gonna murder you" its "I'm so fucking angry imma gonna rape you"
The third is sadism, meaning you gain sexual pleasure from the rape itself, not just the sex.

And the best rape is when all the three reasons are together.

So is it not normal for my family to keep a record of all our anus measurements?....

>Is rape an instrument?