R*ssia is based

>R*ssia is based
Where did this meme come from?

>North Korea is bad

Where did this meme come from?

Self-hating Americans

>reportedly
fuck those neocons. I think they do such fake news for only one reader - Trump. They hope to influence president when he reads news in the morning, and they don't give a damn if that false and everyone else knows it

Yawn.....nk is boring. When is real happenings?

Russia is openly supplying North Korea with fuel and trade. Everything they're doing is completely legal in international law it's not related to North koreas nuclear or missile programs.

the only way to fight israel is to support nuclear countries who don't support israel.

>you're a faggot
We all know where this meme came from

End of the thread.

Can you reasonably articulate the reasons why?

>Israel can have nukes

>NK can't

Dog bless America

This morning the articles where saying the North Korean cargo ships where loading with fuel in Russia and they LYING about their destination, claiming to go somewhere besides best korea, then changing course once in international waters. Kinda interesting how the blame Russia crowd has flipped the story in less than 12 hours, I suspect tomorrow we will here that the Russians are killing wails and smuggling the oil into North Korea via endangered siberian tigers coated in oil. The cruelty of the Russians knows no bounds apparently.

>sanction the fuck out of russia and norks
>these countries are sick of this and say fuck you to the world and trade anyways
>WAAHH WHY WONT THEY KEEL OVER AND DIE

you are subhumans

Only Russians think Russia is a haven everyone else knows it for the corrupt dump that it is.

It came from fat idiots who feel the need to enslave the world for their Jewish overlords?

Paid Russian shills using right wing retards hatred for Obama against America.

So what? Koreans supply us with cheap Asian labor (good kind of Asian), and some of their workers with families move here and get citizenships, or else I don't know how to explain the Koreans that I know. They integrate 100% and speak fluent Russian, their children at least.

Balance

Also Russia is based because of this
Pic related

North Korea has been a welfare state forever now and once they're nuked we can let south korea teach them how to grow food without having to use there own feces as fertilizer

it's called playing good cop bad cop.

It's more russia china japan and south korea's problem than our problem, so by being total DICKS to north korea we give those countries an opportunity to strengthen their own diplomatic relations with their neighbor.

Based commies XDDD

>the only way to kill these rodents is to flood your house with vipers

Literally (((You)))

not from Sup Forums, we always said they are the Best Korea.

US has sanctioned both of them. So should Russia be cucks and obey US?

>NK threatens our country with death from big boom
>Israel doesn't

Gee i wonder why...

Norks are against both Israel and their biggest enablers - (((USA))).

Unironically Russian trolls propegated It under fake flags and rightwing idiots went along with it

dude they've been doing this for years, it isn't news. china and russia have been N.Koreas supply lines for ages. Besides russia probably just does it solely to piss us off considering the sanctions on them

(((media)))

Oh boy.

Dudnt Mnuchin say he would cut then from SWIFT if they didn't follow the sanctions?

This might actually be big important shit right here. Escalating trade war?

Basically this.

I don't care about Russia, but why the hell would they be obligated to sanction a buyer of their fuel just because the United States is doing so?

>russian bots
honestly is just people wanting to find somewhere that doesnt suck, so they chose russia because putin has swag

this. There are some real faggots in the USA

North Korea hasn't been communist since the 70's darling.

USA is the evil nigger dick country and hegemon of the nigger dick empire, DPRK is the plucky underdog on a heroic monomyth journey to bring down the bad guy. Russia is the wise master that will show our hero the way.

Those were the good ol' days, then the conservacucks from reddit took over

(((they)) want to put their central bank .

what would happen if you let in peace the gooks?do you think they would randomly attack SK or japan knowing the US would glass them after 10 minutes ? leave them in their comunist shithole and nothing would happen ..

Sup Forums was never communist you retard, libertarian at most

Who cares, what makes NK an enemy? Just a fucking circus

rightwing idiots wouldn't go along with it if your government wasn't full of cretinous kikes

>reportedly
>according to sources
>supposedly
>allegedly
>it seems

It's pretty sad when news organizations make me question the idea of freedom of speech.

>(((Business Insider)))

How is that not based? North Korea is best Korea and they literally have done nothing wrong.

> profiting from war
> not based

Self-hating would imply we have anything to do with our own government. Trump proves this just isn't true. Our government is controlled by a globalist enemy force that actually wants to destroy us. It would only be "self hate" if they actually represented the interests of Americans, but they don't.

They're not. They are Ghengas Kahn rape baby half breed gook Jew.

This raises a question for me

Can i get a quick rundown on the history of hostilities?

Who started it and why? After the korean war of course

This bring back best korea, and may glorious leaders atomic hell fire rain down upon us all.

>Putin adding fuel to the fire
He's returning the favour