>inmates crowded onto a bus
>permanently in transit to an undisclosed destination
>10lb ankle irons as tight as possible
>given purposely undersized shoes
>fed meals of bologna and old milk
>no rest stops, people shitting in their seats
>bus rides of 20 hours at a time
>keep doing this for weeks, and in some cases years
>afterwards they can barely walk, nerves in feet permanently damaged, toenails fall out and never come back the same

How is this legal?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diesel_therapy
youtube.com/watch?v=KMjN5bLfn5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is a thing?

they're lucky we don't just line up and shoot em, they should be more grateful for their shit sandwiches desu

Yeah, but basically only for criminals who commit crimes in multiple states.

Maybe they deserve it?
Maybe they fuck kids or a Jihadi?

sound like a shitty band name

fake as my vagina

Source at all?
Shill thread.
Apply herbs.

>Nigger and spic gang bangers getting what they deserved
Sounds good to me.

Apply the word desu by mods after commenting.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diesel_therapy

You're telling me my tax money is being spent on bologna and old milk for prisoners and they don't even give me any!?!?!

I'm calling bullshit.
You would simply build a boat and hold it off the shoreline.

And what will happen when the government reclassifies far right-wingers as extremist terrorists and puts all of us in prison, giving us the same treatment? Think you retards. The government should not have the power to torture.

Yeah man this is totally a thing. Just like the Shoah when they made the poor Jews into lampshades and soap and made them ride the holocoaster.

What if the grass became pudding?

if we commit crimes, we'll accept our punishment, that's what happens desu

There's a difference between people that give a fuck about their nation and people and people that fuck a nation and it's people.

>/x/
Also saged and reported

Who would fuck a jihadi?

Drones?

You want criminals to have a nice time in prison?

Wanted to make a Predator style thermograph with Jihadi fucking goats...but couldn't be arsed.
So accept my typing as a good JPG.

What happens if you commit a crime in New York then fly to Hawaii? Tax payed prison plane?

i'd feel bad for the driver

If you can afford those flights, you probably end up in Club Fed.
On another note, I hope Anthony Wiener is on one of these busses.

Wait, what do you mean undisclosed location, wouldn't they just ship them to a prison? And they shit in their seats? Isn't their a bathroom?

>And what will happen when the government reclassifies far right-wingers as extremist terrorists
say when

Wait, what book did I read about this in. It was the same, down to the bologna and milk. Now it's driving me crazy.

I think it was fiction and the hero was wrongly accused. Come on , op. What was it.

>rape woman
>complain about your punishment

gee

>treating niggers and retards like this is bad

They are UNLUCKY they aren't just shot. If they were lucky they would be executed.

Most of the people here aren't actually far right.

And what you describe would never happen to the far right, because they're fucking militia members and looned out meth users. They're more of a shoot out type than a "get captured by zionist gubment willingly" type.

Yeah, totally plausible that anyone with a right leaning dissenting opinion will be jailed especially given that the president, house and senate are Republican. Maybe in 8 years but no time soon, friendo

Dylann Roof tried that and was captured because the gun jammed when he tried to commit suicide.

Interesting stuff user, I didn't know about this till now.

then you start shooting people, faggot
don't call yourself far right if you don't want to kill bureaucrats & communists

A diverse society requires police brutality. You can't handle the truth!

Is this going to be the new offtopic fad that's spammed on Sup Forums incessantly like the sex bots?

that would cost way too much money. prisons don't waste money on this shit.

They are going to get rfid chips and get militarize they will fight for their freedom in their new country.

a pussy faggot society is a problem
Once upon a time people killed their own animals on farms, people saw death, people lived hard lives

Now everyone is a fucking snowflake acting like violence is the worst shit
So now the government spends hundreds of billions to ohuse people in prison who should be either killed or get beats.

What the fuck was he using?

Also he was just an autist who had a severly fucked up life and literally was doing drugs in a trailer park just a little while before he did the shooting. He really wasn't what you think of when you think "far right".

>use bus to transport prisoners between prisons and courtrooms, pick up and drop off new ones along the way, America is a big damn place so unsurprisingly it can take a while, use a bus because why wouldn't you, not going to send them in luxury

I don't see a problem. Now if you can provide proof of a deliberate program to torture them that'd be a different thing.

No draft these guys 18 to 38 suck so they are using prisoners who arent web addicts who can stand sunlight and heat

Their going to militarize and chip them this generation cant handle sunlight and heat and no Internet these prisoners will be drafted

>autist
>fucked up life
>a drugged out neet living in a trailer

Sounds far right to me

in the past people went to prison, now a days they are executed

When the liberals control the government they can decide what a crime is, you "ironic" shit posting redditor.

Life does not end when you die, did you not know this? Do you think you go to some heaven or hell? Both of those places are in this universe.

Torture is a worse fate than quick death.

Their going to militarize and chip them. The cant draft this new generation of degenerates

Any proof that it's actually real?

Are you white?

Because if you are white and right-wing you are considered the latter by normal society you retard.

so go to start using your guns against them before they take them away. i thought you people were supposed to be the front line against this.

You going to wait until your police are fully militarized by both the last democratic, and now the current republican icon, before you make your move dumb dumb?

what part of "police state" confuses you?

Their going to literally become freedom fighters. Off to get militarize and chipped. Cant draft this new generation

So if they made it illegal to be a far-right winger would you stop being a far-right winger?

Its funny, you will cheer a conservative president as he arms the police with equipment designed to make civilian owned firearms useless, while claiming its your guns that will prevent a government from seizing your civil rights.

The right hand will give the goon squads power beyond your ability, then the left hand will set them against you. And all of you will aid in your own destruction.

Its 70 percent garbage. Prisoners get transfered interstate, and the priorities are the safety of the community, and the convenience of the state.

Not a priority: the comfort and the convenience of the prisoners. The thing is literally intended to be a rolling jail, and it shows.

They will be getting militarized and chipped so we have a huge army this generation wouldnt last in combat so lets use the prisoners

"police state" doesn't include torture

they assume government cannot be bought or fooled and that certain rights are set in stone.

They never paid attention in history class.

Did the /x/ bot blow a fuse? Is his RFID tag glitching out?

>keep doing this for weeks, and in some cases years

Yeah I am going to need a citation that shows the Dept of Corrections is keeping people on a bus for this length of time.

>clearly you must have done this action or believe in this thing that i just made and accused you of doing otherwise i would have to consider my position and the fact that i am both wrong and fucking moron

Cool strawman, you fucking retard. No one is impressed.

Susan should have never been pardoned

>Getting arrested
>Not dying in a blaze of glory when the jig is up

Law in America is defunct, so don't think you'll be getting a fair and speedy trial if you surrender.

Their not riding around for more than 12 hours!! Is a prisoner driving the bus??? no one would do this job driving prisoners around for that long. You cant drive that long or take shifts there's regulations for driving they prison arent over crowded if anything under and to stay funded they have to stay at 75%

Their not being driven for more than 12 hours.

They get shower shoes to wear family has to send money so they can buy their own boots.

>no one would do this job driving prisoners around for that long.

I would if they were illegal immigrants.

I seriously doubt you could stand that smell.

I seriously have congenital anosmia.

The bus driver has to clean the shit out of those seats.

Not smelling it you still have to clean it. Yuck

People literally work in Pizza parlers, they would obviously work as a disel man

A stinky shitted up bus with body odor and farts and have to clean it up this is so full of shit if you see prison bus they are getting shipped to boot camp we have so many prison we have room bussing them around for this long is bull shit.

Having flown to Hawaii a few times, I can tell you that they put two guards and the prisoner on a commercial flight. They are dressed okay, but they're in ankle and wrist restraints. Whether they are extradited from Hawaii is a matter that is up to the requesting state. Sometimes they bother (like for a guaranteed conviction of a high order felony), but often times they will not. It depends on the severity of the crime and the likelihood of conviction. Hawaii will generally not extradite from the mainland for anything but the most serious crimes. They do have to pay OT to the US Marshals flying with the detainee/prisoner, and they do have to pay for the 3 plane tickets there and two back to Hawaii. I understand the process costs somewhere in the $10k-$20k range depending on the security necessary. If more marshals are needed, they will use more.

wow this is really a thing?

What a great idea. No air-conditioning either I hope.

This is lies they would get blood clots!!

Bro, i worked in a pizza place one time, you literally have to smell pizza all day.

>listening to a black guy
>ever

>fake as my vagina
We all know your vagina is real, you fucking dickless tranny.

Reminder Federal Kangaroo Court has a conviction rate upwards of 90%

They dont have ac in the prisons and it gets hot in the south a bus ride would be enjoying to them!

>vagina is real
>tranny
Found the libshit nigger.

Shkreli getting diesel'd

So you want, instead of just being arrested and tortured, be just arrested?

That is why you should own at least a dozen guns and some hundreds of pounds of ammo, so you can share with those in need of killing the government.

They have big fans that blow through the bunk halls.. the new prisons tend to have AC though

>still believing in the state

Yeah it's real i saw it on you tube. See how fit our prisoners are they eat organic and they work out. Perfect back up army!! Draft them

Shit no they can barely get their funding didnt you see the women's prison in Louisiana where the women were screaming for help it was to hot. They make them garden their food!

The government should preferably have as little power as possible. Certainly not the right to torture or kill.

They can't and won't, simple as that. Prison population is majority nonwhite.

>Another thread about it

Please kill yourself

I'd love to have your crystal ball since you can tell the future so easily.

Have any proof there, sunshine?