Why has Sup Forums not the take the Oswald pill yet also Oswald Mosley appreciation thread

Why has Sup Forums not the take the Oswald pill yet also Oswald Mosley appreciation thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_KtoKsT6fLI
youtube.com/watch?v=mMNXWid9fnI
youtube.com/watch?v=PfkRunYJ-ME
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
mega.nz/#F!0F5GXTjS!oGdz8UP5JbcleNMy6YKLvg
mega.nz/#F!cZoSEbpC!kdnYuLw3hvYSus9uZl6PRQ!QNAixJZL
mega.nz/#F!4MJE0L6Q!teKAfBlT2m3Ija-Tun-EFw
mega.nz/#F!pYRnSJaC!HrC3Siqyioo9PjdGMNWs3Q
mega.nz/#F!LotEVRxT!YE-YrG6SZ54nJqltrYN8Nw
mega.co.nz/#F!scMFjYZY!MKTKFWGVVuA7kV4OMHgkcg
mega.co.nz/#F!fo0TDC4a!Ck2n3wuqWutm3FyLtxZB8A
mega.co.nz/#F!UdxSVLJB!bgBwqzuFIV3z0HvCswA0dQ
mega.co.nz/#F!eMs1HDRD!LJcwVTJXhhx1a5bUu2l0dg
mega.co.nz/#F!6sgETKCa!vGFF5iTfCR6lH3ZLXaQorQ
mega.co.nz/#F!zQtglTAY!JZ8y7bZpqPz6od5WmtLfIg
mega.co.nz/#F!MQ8ziQKK!rzb0LRaZoyL6te1tguBNnA!RBs1mRhC
mega.nz/#F!fIchVA7Y!owKwAgGKq9pgXrbVOnkeag!7dEXGAAI
pastebin.com/v6qsewmw
mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!8VxzyY7Y
mega.nz/#F!RktiXZBS!W_ZvtntvNvWxvsSYZCG_vg
mega.nz/#F!6kJzEIJb!aVVgmWAM-aP_bU_8Co43FA
mega.co.nz/#F!K8wTjbiZ!mWFZsQRr2SZYC1AsoE6Shw
mega.nz/#F!sU90kbAR!pXKWaWnZcY8eTIA2wUSDBA
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BwLJ8mj-ZuoGc0NKUEtoLTBmQXc
mega.co.nz/#F!m00SjRRA!R_I9wzUTEhSN6spP35TyZg
mega.nz/#F!1R0QATqZ!Eb1_M5KC9gkxK6w32R2ETw
mediafire.com/?i44dwzkf9j9n8
mega.nz/#F!MQBRHBJA!L_on3h-XUrtbc719UaMygw
mega.co.nz/#F!4FJSUTyL!gRWJW5eBK0ydunfSzDB3xg
youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M
youtube.com/watch?v=EoJTDdNKBsk
youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk
youtube.com/watch?v=MWHPJ8hO-ZM
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1505454031083.webm
cnqzu.com/library/Solar General/100-questions-about-fascism-oswald-mosley.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=OHmGliVqxXg
youtube.com/watch?v=-ScvWxWMw8o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany_Must_Perish!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgenthau_Plan
youtube.com/watch?v=CFNbtI4NDcA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BEADY

To anglo.

Lacks a paki girlfriend for aesthetics reasons.

Just ordered a few of his books off Amazon lad.

Lucky brit! Which ones?

Greater Britain and Tomorrow We Live.

Can't wait till they arrive, gonna be brilliant.

Hope you enjoy them! I haven't read them my self tho

pleb: mosley
patrician: enoch powell

but both were /ourguys/
youtube.com/watch?v=_KtoKsT6fLI
youtube.com/watch?v=mMNXWid9fnI

one of the greatest polititions to ever live,
if not the greatest.
takes away the bitter taste of the blackpill every time
youtube.com/watch?v=PfkRunYJ-ME

His or hers?

Imagine how different Europe and her children would be today if Mosley, not Churchill, had been in power.

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg (Sup Forums stuff I)

mega.nz/#F!0F5GXTjS!oGdz8UP5JbcleNMy6YKLvg (Sup Forums stuff II)

mega.nz/#F!cZoSEbpC!kdnYuLw3hvYSus9uZl6PRQ!QNAixJZL (Sup Forums stuff III)

mega.nz/#F!4MJE0L6Q!teKAfBlT2m3Ija-Tun-EFw (Sup Forums stuff IV)

mega.nz/#F!pYRnSJaC!HrC3Siqyioo9PjdGMNWs3Q (Sup Forums stuff V)

mega.nz/#F!LotEVRxT!YE-YrG6SZ54nJqltrYN8Nw (Sup Forums stuff VI)

mega.co.nz/#F!scMFjYZY!MKTKFWGVVuA7kV4OMHgkcg (Sup Forums stuff VII)

mega.co.nz/#F!fo0TDC4a!Ck2n3wuqWutm3FyLtxZB8A (Sup Forums related)

mega.co.nz/#F!UdxSVLJB!bgBwqzuFIV3z0HvCswA0dQ (Sup Forums related)

mega.co.nz/#F!eMs1HDRD!LJcwVTJXhhx1a5bUu2l0dg (Sup Forums related)

mega.co.nz/#F!6sgETKCa!vGFF5iTfCR6lH3ZLXaQorQ (TGSNT, William Pierce, Icelandic Sagas)

mega.co.nz/#F!zQtglTAY!JZ8y7bZpqPz6od5WmtLfIg (Third Reich films)

mega.co.nz/#F!MQ8ziQKK!rzb0LRaZoyL6te1tguBNnA!RBs1mRhC (Third Reich recordings)

mega.nz/#F!fIchVA7Y!owKwAgGKq9pgXrbVOnkeag!7dEXGAAI (Asatru / Paganism)

pastebin.com/v6qsewmw (/sum/ info)

mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!8VxzyY7Y (Occult literature I)

mega.nz/#F!RktiXZBS!W_ZvtntvNvWxvsSYZCG_vg (Occult literature II)

mega.nz/#F!6kJzEIJb!aVVgmWAM-aP_bU_8Co43FA (Occult literature III)

mega.co.nz/#F!K8wTjbiZ!mWFZsQRr2SZYC1AsoE6Shw (Occult books, big file size)

mega.nz/#F!sU90kbAR!pXKWaWnZcY8eTIA2wUSDBA (Full Sinister Tarot)

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BwLJ8mj-ZuoGc0NKUEtoLTBmQXc ("Mesmer's Lair", hypnosis etc.)

mega.co.nz/#F!m00SjRRA!R_I9wzUTEhSN6spP35TyZg (Psychopolitics)

mega.nz/#F!1R0QATqZ!Eb1_M5KC9gkxK6w32R2ETw (/biz/ related)

mediafire.com/?i44dwzkf9j9n8 (art)

mega.nz/#F!MQBRHBJA!L_on3h-XUrtbc719UaMygw (philosophy)

mega.co.nz/#F!4FJSUTyL!gRWJW5eBK0ydunfSzDB3xg (/k/

Hail Mosley!

He was a hero.
youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M

EMBRACE THE BEAD!

HAIL

i do not wan't to think about it...it hurts too much

I'm pretty sure my university library has Mosley's "My Life" in their collection. I-I won't get flagged for checking it out right?

pretend to be an antifa and say its to know your enemy

Kek. I've actually thought of picking up The Communist Manifesto along with it so they get confused

this.....sad but fucking true

Thanks for these, user. Have a thread bump in honor of Mosley, OP.

you should pick up some Buddhist and Hindu stuff too really fuck with them.like get the turner diaries and writing of nichiren daishonen or something

I doubt they have the The Turner Diaries but they also have Mein Kampf and The Doctrine of Fascism so who knows? I'll have to see if they do

>The war we opposed has landed Britain in the biggest mess, and Europe and us all, in the greatest danger our history has ever known. You can now judge the results for yourselves.

>I ask you: whether we were wrong after all to have opposed that war?

>My friends, there is nothing in my life of which I am so proud as having suffered at that time for a great belief. And you may yet be glad that there are some Englishmen who are known throughout the world to have on their hands no blood from the Brother's War.

>The financiers, the vested interests and the old parties who serve them hate our movement and use their money power to destroy us. They control, directly or indirectly, the press, the cinema, and the radio.

>Now what is their case against us? What is the truth?

>They attack us for our policy in the last war when they imprisoned us without trial in order to stop our mouths. They have never been able to even suggest that we did anything against our country. We were patriots who had fought in the previous war. But we were determined to save the new generation from another unnecessary war which would bring even greater disaster to mankind.

>They imprisoned us because they feared we would persuade the people to make peace.

>But were we not right? Are we not now proved to have been right? What good has that war done to anyone?

youtube.com/watch?v=EoJTDdNKBsk

;_;

jesus H christ, a lifetime supply of reading materials thanks user.

not sure how long they will be up
one of the links doesn't work

>Why has Sup Forums not the take the Oswald pill yet

crypto-faggot fashion....highly suspect...possibly passive aggressive....indicative that it's more about psychology than politics.....

He looks like a weird faggot.

because he was a beedy eyed cuckold

The Mosley Pill is one of the toughest to swallow

You just described the contents of my kindle. Half of it is things like Mein Kampf and other literature from the far right but the other half is religious and occult texts. I guess when you consider people like Evola this makes sense. There has always been a link between the world of the far right and the occult and I find both have helped me a great deal. Well that is to say they have been of more value that the liberal and left literature that occupied my mind in my teens and twenties.

What saddens me is after being exposed to actual right wing thought I find it terribly difficult to find other educated right wingers in real life. Neither the general public or our politicians appreciate intelligence. The left likes to masquerade as educated and I will admit that fooled me when I was younger but the right, at least in America, seems to revel in the lack of education. I want an American bowden. someone that is not only educated by speaks well and works to change our political landscape.

>tfw this was originally made as satire
youtube.com/watch?v=MWHPJ8hO-ZM

Btfo stormfag Hitler cucked his country

Fuck off race traitor and Stalin lover! Enjoy your kikes, 52%

First of all I don't Like niggers and why the meme flag shlomo

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1505454031083.webm

quick run down on his version of fascism? isnt it less genocidal as other forms?

I am not the one who allied with Bolshevism to ensure the victory of global financial capitalism, the conquest of Europe by communism, the rise of communist China and the death of millions of Europeans so the Jews can advocate white genocide.

Millions of my ancestors, including my own family, were ethnically cleansed, because of YOU.

The nerve of you Amerifats, to call us Schlomo

>Fuck off race traitor and Stalin lover! Enjoy your kikes, 52%

Oh shit a Aryan

Not simple to condense but here's 100 questions asked and answered about Fascism by Mosley. It's a short book, only 41 pages

cnqzu.com/library/Solar General/100-questions-about-fascism-oswald-mosley.pdf

Mosley was a liberal cuck, that's why.

A government of him and Enoch would have been unstoppable.

Bowden was great. Though, I actually like him in his calmer moments, even though WE'RE NOT SORRY is more rousing.

>I think it’s extraordinarily important actually that Eliot made a metaphysical choice, because it’s a choice that everyone has to make in this life in relation to the ultimate answers. We’ve heard political talks earlier on this afternoon, but politics can only go so far in answering what life is about, particularly as one gets towards the phase of life when death begins to approach.

>Religion ultimately gave the consolatory answers to what life’s meaning could be for most people. In the 20th century, religion for thinking and reasonably sensitive people has been replaced by art, and it’s no accident to my mind that despair has become the currency of a large amount of the creative superstructure of Western thinking. People can say, “What use is it for these considerable talents, whatever one thinks of individual artists and writers, to retreat into the possibility of despair? Isn’t it the job of artists to ennoble, to glorify, to build up, to create structures that can be looked up to?”

>This is why hierarchical elitism is so important, because if there is nothing above you, then there’s nothing to look forward to, there’s nothing to transcend to, there’s nothing to abide by that is beyond and outside one’s often quite trivial concerns. The mass of people today live completely buried in their trivial concerns, and most forms of culture are forms of entertainment. Eliot represented one of the last generations where the more classical and restorationist attitudes toward culture prevailed.

I think the New Right needs to embrace a genuine kind of spirituality, because it's the one thing we can offer over the weak Religious institutions who've lost their nerve, and the nihilistic mainstream.

You don't think we know this ;_;

Don't be upset. People were misled; they didn't know. Learn from it, and remember: no more Brother wars.

I think it's a really significant slice of the time, that the very first point is an assurance of loyalty to the monarchy.

Hans, this time we fight as brothers.

>germany was a gud boi, dey dindu nuffin
>literally discussed plans to genocide 80% of France and Britain

Oh wow! A communist making up disgusting lies and pretending he, the most murderous ideology in human history, has a moral high ground. How original!

they only killed reds and jews and there is no problem in it

Lefty Sup Forums here well guys it was a fun thread

Michael Portillo has some decent speeches you may be interested in.
He's CIVIC now but did some decent speeches.
youtube.com/watch?v=OHmGliVqxXg

And why the fuck would we ever believe a word you have to say, you worthless sack of shit Commie?
'By any means necessary' is your group's fucking motto, you dishonorable piece of Jew-pawn garbage.
fuck off.

This thread makes me sad at what could have been.

>Opposed a war that killed millions.

Somehow history has written him as the villain.

Fuck off.
Mosley wasn't a jew like Churchill

>I think the New Right needs to embrace a genuine kind of spirituality, because it's the one thing we can offer over the weak Religious institutions who've lost their nerve, and the nihilistic mainstream.

Agreed we need a new, or old, structured system of faith that replaces the slave morality found in the modern Christian church. A part of me would also like to see the reintroduction of the use of things like mushrooms that contain psilocybin as part of a compressive religious system which contains shamanic elements but my more rational side thinks that now is not the right time. That would probably have to be introduced later to help us find the balance that is necessary for long term stability.

Don't think about it too much it breaks a man

I'm just here to say that his voice is way better than expected

>In late February 1943 Otto Bräutigam of the Reich Ministry for the Occupied Eastern Territories claimed he had the opportunity to read a personal report by General Eduard Wagner about a discussion with Heinrich Himmler, in which Himmler had expressed the intention to kill about 80% of the populations of France and England by special forces of the SS after the German victory.
>Source: Otto Bräutigam: „So hat es sich zugetragen...“ (Holzner Verlag, Germany 1968, p. 590)
>In an unrelated event, Hitler had on one occasion called the English lower classes, descendants of Anglo-Saxons - a Germanic people, "racially inferior".
>Source: Adolf Hitler: table talk November 5th, 1941 (in: Hitler's Table Talk, Weidenfeld & Nicolson, 1953)

History will not ask the victor, if he told the truth youtube.com/watch?v=-ScvWxWMw8o

Oswald was an hero

>claimed
>believing propaganda

tfw thread about Mosley gets derailed into a Hitler thread

Was ethnic cleansing of Slavs to make Lebensraum for Germans propaganda too?

That's a fucking great quote, saved.

>acts like we haven't when he knows this thread will get a ton of (you)s

One critique of Moseley. TOO FUCKING SKINNY. Fascists of the future must be swole. Go to Goy's Gym.

>had the opportunity to read a personal report by General Eduard Wagner about a discussion with Heinrich Himmler

Unfortunate that such a report doesn't exist.
Very odd considering that records were meticulously kept within the Third Reich.

Second-hand accounts from decades later.
That doesn't sound like evidence to me.

They also tried to say that a Holocaust happened.

Why are you acting as if the story has already been written and finished, when it hasn't even begun?

They think it cutting us from our past they've defeated us but all they've done is give us the key for a strong unity, not based on politics, but on a shared ethno-cultural heritage.

The fight is still yet to come, and you've given up already?

He needed to be harder on the Jews. Other than that he was alright.

Hitler said about as much as the same thing.

Absolutely yes. Unlike the plan of the Jews to ethnically cleanse Germany, which the allies achieved in the Sudetenland and Poland.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany_Must_Perish!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgenthau_Plan

139GB lol, downloading now.

If anything, the Wehrmacht Generals tended to blame the SS and Hitler for things they did or wanted to do themselves, like the invasion of USSR. So it's actually probably worse than described.

aaaaand bandwidth limit exceeded :( aww shucks

Being hard on the Jews while still a weak nation wont help. "A nation gets the Jews it deserves."

All that will do is bring druggies and degenerates, like what happened to Libertarians.

No, what we need is a spirituality that isn't trying to answer scientific truths, but is still Western. A kind of Hellenistic animism, through the syntax offered by transcendent Hinduism.

It makes me sad.
He was such a great man, and it seemed like he came close to a tipping point where he could have had power.

I don't know how often that kind of man comes around, but we could really use one now.

youtube.com/watch?v=CFNbtI4NDcA

>Adolf Hitler in Mein Kampf argued in the chapter "Eastern Orientation or Eastern Policy" that the Germans needed Lebensraum in the East and described it as a "historic destiny" which would properly nurture the future generations of Germans. Hitler believed that "the organization of a Russian state formation was not the result of the political abilities of the Slavs in Russia, but only a wonderful example of the state-forming efficacity of the German element in an inferior race." Hitler spoke on 3 February 1933 to the staff of the army and declared that Germany's problems could be solved by "the conquest of new living space in the east and its ruthless Germanization".
>Mein Kampf was anti-Nazi propaganda

>my country deserves Jews!
What type of next gen cuckoldry is this.

Gee, why don't you cite a holocaust documentary, while you are already at it.

I haven't given up, not even the slightest.

All I am saying is things might've been better is Mosley was Labour Prime Minister in his time, and Powell Conservitive Prime Minister in his time.

You claimed extermination. Nowhere does it say that.

See, this is why nobody feels bad when Nazis get politically repressed and shot.

Yeah, they were being tortured to say false things in their 'interrogation sessions'
Most even had their testicles crushed.
I'd probably say anything to someone to stop such pain.
You know what I love?
That you thought you'd come in here and spout your Commie lies at us, and anyone would take you at your word.
We know what leftists are, and we know all you want is to manipulate and control.

>not recognising a codreanu quote

Day of the Rake can't come a day too soon.

because we deny the holocaust?
we do so because it didn't happen, faggot.

I will absolutely be looking forward to shoot at communists, too, commie.

>The phrase "life unworthy of life" (in German: "Lebensunwertes Leben") was a Nazi designation for the segments of the populace which, according to the Nazi regime of the time, had no right to live.

No, because you deny everything. No matter how well documented it is.

Just give the word and ready to give my life for the greater good

That is an entirely different category related to eugenics and never were Slaves consideres as lebensunwertes Leben. The reality is that, according to official doctrin, they were considered as part of the Indo-European race.