Being 1 5th nigger continued (contributing to the race war)

>be me
>make previous thread figuring out I am 1 5th nig
>Pol tells me to kill myself
>I asked for it
>kinda agree with it
>pol also says that I should still fight for Natsoc
>death would be a waste
>probably right
>what should I do for mg white brothers?
>I don't look nig at all
>But I refuse to have kids
>So I will still fight
>to make sure identityless men like me don't bave to exist
>I also hate nigs
>Even though I am 1 5th
>because nogs always treated me like shit
>every nigger I met who knew I had nig blood in me made fun of me for passing as white
>fuck that
>whites have always treated me nice
>I cannot allow whites to disapear
>the german blood in me will not allow it
>so, shkuld I do what you guys won't
>like just get the race war started and over with
>It would not take much
>just a couple of bullets
>some gasoline
>and a car
>could trigger the result you guys want
>I want it too
>Dying as a martyr sounds nice
>I will have done something awsome

Anyone who is 70% European is white, and you'
re 80% European so you're white.

That's BS. 1/5th nog sucks but your life is not trash because of it. Have kids with a white lady and that 1/5th is even less apparent. Be a good father and teach your kids good values and most importantly ingrain in them the importance of white pride.

You're not worthless and you don't need to autistically kill yourself.

Can you post pic (eyes blurred/anonimized etc.).

oh, you're going to get alot of replies.
t. 5% amerindian

Don't do this. Best to bleach some negress.

> a shit load of text
Seek Jesus. You are merely attempting to mask your true problems with this nonsense.

He's not wrong though. 90% of the whites on this board would be surprised how mixed their DNA likely is.
Sure that's an option but at 1/5th nog it's not really worth it.

Come home black man

We will accept you as our covert brotha. One drop makes you as black as us. Infiltrate the alt-right movement and destroy them from within.

LAWD BLESS JEEBUS
JEEBUS IS MAH SAVEYUR
GAWD HEAR OUER PRAIR
BLESS JEEBUS

Hi Canada.

OP, don't kill yourself because you're black

kill yourself because you're a crybaby and a retard

>Anyone who is 70% European is white

Yeah, no. Non-hispanic whites in the US are almost all 95%+ white. If you aren't at LEAST 90%, you're a complete shitskin. 95% is a normal bare minimum though.

t. 99.2% European

If you pass as white, then mix with a white woman to further dilute the black.

I don't want to containminate the gene lool though. Euros have better genes, I might look euro, but I am not fully euro.

ok so comprimise. nut in some mulatto chick. there are some very pretty ones

>shill
>been on this board for years
>would never betray whites
>nogs have always treated me like shit
Fuck of shill.

Just have a bunch of kids with a white woman somewhere far away from niggers.

Jesus Christ, you can not be this autistic.

You alluh akbaring worthless Negroids isn't going to do anything but make niggers scream about how "raycis" America is and you won't be the Brave Noble 1/5 mullato mutt who redpilled the white masses into starting the race war, eliminating all gook/spic/nigger males, and colonizing their female counterparts back into slavery.

You'll just be remembered as Dylan Roof the Second, another reference point for the left to hail as proof of white supremacy, fragility, and any other nonsense.

The most you'll ever be is just another meme.

lol I agreed with it, you stupid nigger hahaha just be a good man, it is your only responsibility in this life

Whats next after quadroon? Pentoon?
I dunno dude hookup with other nationalists.

Even rhodesia had their anti nigger niggers.

Stop hating yourself you pussy. Man the fuck up and fuck the alt-right. Who cares about what a bunch of subhuman white virgins living in their basements think about you?

You have the fucking blood of African kings and warriors and you sit here belly-aching aboutt some bitch ass white boys? Man up and stop being a pussy ass nigga and look out for your people.

stop falling for the meme faggot. Just don't be a nigger, and don't even think about touching my wyte wimins. Also, tell your niggers friends the same, and we'll think about letting them stay.

Kill niggers you nigger

They treated you like shit because they probably thought you were some white boy. Make yourself look more black and fit in.

>Feels sorry for Mullatos
>get treated like shit by nog but not by whites
>but they will never have an identity
>I do not wanna have children if kids cannot have an identity.

Too late.

>That flag
>Ebonics
>African King and Queens
It's truly embarrassing sharing the same racial makeup

>they probably thought you were some white boy.
so
>They treated you like shit

"black people can't be racist." "black people don't have any systematic power so they can't be racist"

You'll be the first to get the rope, brotha.

>shill
>your white though
>stop larping
>nigs don't use this site

Are these enough (You)'s for (You)? Will you now show your Canadian flag?

>btw I ddo not hate mhself, I just hate being mixed even a little bit, I have green eyes and white skin, but there is a chance my children will not look that way

>nigs don't use this site

What are you then? One drop rule. Come to the winning side, white boys won't even exist in 100 years.

>This is why I hate being a 5th black
>one kf my friends is a mullato and he is treated better by whites than blacks

>not recognizing bait

>white boys won't exist in 100 years

You better hope they do, the Chinese are going to enslave you if we aren't around to stop them, not to mention, who would support you?

>You will not win
>Not if the alt-right has anything to say about it

Wait for the opportune moment at least

Dont risk hurting any like yourself

Only kill confirmed bad guys if you have to

Do not kill people struggling themselves

Do you literally think if you have 20% nigger blood but pale skin and green eyes mixing with a pale skinned, blue eyed, blonde chick will produce a little dark niglet with huge lips and nappy hair?

>such bait
>stop larping "white boy"

this shit again

SAGE

>power of prayer

You'll get more power from rubbing your socks on carpet than through prayer.

Chr*stianity is cancer. I repeat, Chr*stianity is cancer. You cannot be a proper white man and worship the desert kike-on-a-stick.

>Muh pure blood
>Muh contamination of the glorious euro gene pool
>Go bleach a negress
It's impossible to read this shit without cringe. I hope, all faggots posting that, look as good as guys on german propaganda posters, otherwise you are hypocrites and genetic trash.

Rap culture and black men are already becoming more popular in East Asia. South Korea has just had one of its biggest mixed Black-Asian rap concerts.

By the time China "enslaves" black people, the Chinese will love us so much they'll be begging for BBC.

Everything the alt-right has done has been a failure or backfired on them.

>christcucks btfo

It's about culture, all white people ask for is that you act white and not fuck white women

It all boils down to them fucking our women and acting like anti social spastics

>bait
>Doesn't realize hes going to the ovens
>lol

>Wah wah look at me I'm 1/5th black
Imagine being 100% black you nigger.

If the race war ever happens, I'm killing your swarthy ass.

You would be too, retard.

Marry a jew and dilute their blood line

This also applies to gays here - turn a jew gay

Make yourselves useful

They treated you like shit because they are animals, you are right to distance yourself from them.
Be smart, listen to the healthy 4/5th part of you.
Don't be a nigger

>I pass for white
>one of Hitlers generals was part jewish
>he passed for white though
>Sorry, I will be busy bleaching the black race

Just stop, whitey

Some of the honest advice I was looking for, thanks.

Wachu be sayin cracka?

Oh lord. Yep the Asians who enslave Africa will want that BBC so bad they'll treat you way better than the oppressive whites who provide everything for you. They won't just wall off the good cities and put you outside the wall or anything

Your kids will just identify as black though.

Plus you will have the satisfaction of knowing your black genes will successfully infiltrate and cuck the white genepool.

Can anyone please explain how anyone can be 1/5th anything?

Never seen a nigger pepe before. Very rare.

How do you be 1 5th when we only have 4 grandparents each.

His grandmom was BLACKED

>see thread
>guess burger
>IS burger
KEK

>sad, this troll thinks we think he is black
>Come back white man
>Probs more white than me

Use your skin color as a tool to get closer to black people and explain the real problems.

At a mere 20% Communist you would make a fine main line Republican. Don't worry :P

>mfw I am white
Thanks bro

Beautiful brown baby!

True.
I never knew my grandad on that side.
>wonder why?
>*nigging intensifies*

I think greatness of the human genome should be encouraged regardless of race (i am not advocating for racial mixing, though).
What we need is a widespread realization, that simply put, equality is a false god and that the only path toward better individuals and thus a better society is the development of a better human individual.

>Gonna steal a mullato girl
>I will not spread my disease
>either that or I will not breed
>to bad for yiu nig-nog

Agreed, comimg from somone with mixed blood btw, Race mixing is only good for blacks because it will raise their IQ, bad for whites because it will lower theirs, Nogs will never evolve past ape hood though.

That would make you 1/10th black.

Dna test said I was at least 21 percent

Go see a shrink, you crazy nigger.

Just get a quadroon

Just knock up any Asian or a spic. You're already a mutt but you can pollute their gene pool with your niggers genes at least.

I'm biracial here (BM/WF with the WF pressing the eject button before I was born). Used to be a little shit bird nog till I unfucked myself with some help from service in the military. I hate nogs too. Guess what? Nogs come in all colors. Granted most nogs are black pieces of shit, but being black isn't the sole requirement for being a lazy gibz. Just be the best person you can be, strive to suck up every bit of knowledge you can, work on self-improvement every day, always put out 100% at everything you do, and judge others based on their merit. Fuck anybody else that judges you solely on your pussy melanin levels. I'm 50/50ish and give zero fucks about a race war or what ppl think about my nog status. I have military and LEO service so I'm quite sure I've stepped up to make this country better than half of the NEET faggots here that would just label me a dumb nog.
>tl;dr
Stop being a self-deprecating faggot and become a fucking man.
Men don't give a fuck about what randos tell them online.
If you do care so much, An hero so at least it's one less over emotional nog running around making it harder for me to become a better American man.

Yeah I have a small amount of nigger blood as well even though I'm white.

I am going to abstain from breeding, even though I look totally white. It is not worth it. Maybe I will adopt.

Spend 2-3 hours a day spreading anti-Jew truth all over social media.

Stupid niggers don't realize that once whites are crushed, the chinks will wipe out the niggers within a month.

Chinks do not see Orc Niggers as anything but a pestilence, and they are right.

>Some goy whining about being 1/6 millionth bongo

Get over yourself, you're white.

1. use all 4 of your 5 whitenesses to learn math and get STEM degree
2. use money from math smarts for designer baby
3. Have designer baby doctor take shitskin chromosomes out of child
4. leave your line clean and healthy.
5. .....?
6. whites everywhere profit

thank you for saying this. Too many kike cucked magic jew worshiping idiots on this board.

Ethno white pagan nature religion is the true white mans spiritual path

so then..

whut eye color??

whut hair color??

u like ...Italian dark???

>Beautiful brown baby!

1. eyes to far apart
2. eyes not looking at same object

Dude... Accept Christ. The blood in you is meaningless in the eyes of Christ.

>t. slavshit

Just dont give a shit OP
Its all ironic nazi shitposting here,everyone on Sup Forums WILL always try to call everyone a nigger regardless of nation of skin color,no one is """""white""""""

Just be a fucking decent human being and everything will be fine,if you're redpilled then just dont fall for the jew

Sup Forums is just meme nazi circlejerk,dont bother,they literally cannot do anything as long as they call themselves nazis,which is a title they'll never fucking drop.

Just enjoy the ride and the happenings

It's okay, man. I'm not white either I'm only 99.98% white don't stress over it.

By the way OP,if you're reading this
I'm 3/5 white and I just dont act like a nigger and follow laws just fine,that's what you should do.

Are you seriously going to care about what some stormweenie faggot typed out while picking up some image from his "ebin-nazi" folder?most of them are literally just virgin teenagers trying to be edgy while LARPing that they're some kind of ubersmench,which they arent.

Just dont give a shit

The bible wants you to believe in jesus and be a good person
The state wants you to follow your laws
The people want you to be nice to them
The kikes want you to be a fucking degenerate and ruin yours and others people's lives

The best way you can fight back jewery and the kikes is simply not buying in and being a decent human being
If you get violent,the system will call you white and things will go even more haywire
Apparently the world ends on 3 days from here so get a popcorn,sit back and relax.

Look, as a black person that's been treated like shit by blacks too, I have to say that you're not helping anything. Whites treat other whites like shit. Maybe for different reasons, but they do. Blacks treat other blacks like shit and so on and so forth all of which, regardless of race, probably has do with some overt acceptance or adherence to some cultural practice that means to define people by their color and not individual interests.

Your goal as a mixed person/black person and even as a white person should always be to focus on the goodness of people first. Promote good people with the black race. Promote good people within the white race. Promote good people all around; find them, identify with them, love them, and fight for them. Our fight has never been about race. It has always been about the eternal struggle between good and evil as cliche as that sounds. Racism is used as a tool to promote evil. Don't be fooled by their tricks, brother. If you're good, then be good as difficult and painful as it will be. There are black people that will love you just as much as anyone else.

black treat each other waaaay worse. Comon, all black moms call thier children niggers and cuss at them. I see it everyday at the gas station.

Your insecurity shows.

No, don't start the race war, go to school, get some skills, meet a nice girl, get married, have children, raise a good family. You have free will, so you have to figure out what you're going to do yourself rather than letting your genes decide it for you.

Don't be such a whiney little nig. Pull your socks up son.

Cultures are different and their words along with their meaning are defined differently than what can be picked up by the casual observer. Every culture is that way in that their practices are far more complicated than what can be superficially gleamed by onlookers.

And I'm sick of all the comparisons and trying to qualify all the different shades of shit. Just as I was telling the other guy, it's not about how many are doing poorly- they'll always typically be in the majority. It's about finding the good ones and making sure that they serve as an example for the rest.

If you're actually being serious you definitely should kill yourself, not for being 1/5th nigger, but for seeking validation on Sup Forums of all places you insecure faggot

>Have blondish hair
>Have blue eyes
>Are over 6' tall
>Ancestors are Dutch for the several generations back we know of (they weren't particularly wealthy so there's no good records)

And you're telling me I'm not 99%+ white? You're just projecting your own shit skin traits on everyone else

Did you say "56%"

I look better than that