Hunter x Hunter

Is Hisoka done for?

2ch:

Hisoka also loses his right leg.
Many audience dolls rush toward him.
Hisoka "Oh, am I gonna die...? "
He smiles and says "If I die anyway, then..."
Hisoka shrinks his body.
Dolls cause big explosions in the last page.

Author's comment is about low carb diet. Togashi loses 6kg in 2 months.

>Hisoka shrinks his body

There's no way people are taking this spoiler seriously, right?

Does Hisoka awaken his devil fruit and is able to shrink his body because it becomes rubber?

So...he is finally gonna use "that" technique? the ultimate wisdom of the bungee gum? the one that has the properties of both rubber and gum?

Quidditff is dead.

Hisoka escaped to ceiling with his gum.
And the gum he set was gone by explosion.

Hisoka(I’m sorry…It's not easy for me to care for other things)

(I can’t enjoy your tactics anymore…)

Many copy explode and he lost right leg.

And more copy are approaching.

Hisoka(Am I gonna die..?)

(If I must die…)

---

Basically confirms Chrollo win.

With serious prep, Chrollo should be around Ging level.

if dubs hisoka dies

HISOKEKS BTFO

BASED DANCHOU REIGNS SUPREME, BABY!

>Implying hisoka didn't realize the potential of the announcer when told that the stamp commands must be given out loud
>Implying he didn't slobber Bungee Gum all over the headset while going about in the audience
>Implying Qruoxocaola can resist the power of rubber and gum

>chrollos will defend bullying the announcer

>Hisocucks still in hardcore denial mode

B-but muh texture surprise!!?!

Reminder that the cute ones always win.

Missing his right leg and his left hand, hm?

Surely, there's nothing he can do to hurt Chrollo now.

>Hisoka will die on his birthday
Bravo Togashi

>Chrolla.

He doesn't fail.

When are Hunter X hunter chapters generally released? and by released i mean available on the internet.

Thursdays, like the rest of the WSJ manga.

Thanks

So, where will he go after the clown is dead?

Pizza with the troupe.

Hisoka is going to use his bungee gum to pull everything to him compressing into a black hole.

Fucking hell Hisoka will live man

Gotta believe

>Hisokucks still in denial

Just accept it, user.

Nooo ;_; Hisoka...

F

>You share a board with people who actually doubted this man

Hisoka is too gay to die! ...please no

>hisoka shrinks his body
>author shrinks his body

It is like poetry, no way the author's self insert will die

Fuck that, the fight is still not over, another cliffhanger with no meaningful progression during the chapter? It's getting boring

Kurapika, Gon, Killua, Illumi, Biscuit (watching on tv): NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

This, why the fuck arent they punching each other?

>Hisokecks will finally shut the fuck up
What a wonderful week

Clownman will die on his birthday next week.

>any of those characters
>giving a rat's ass about Hisoka dying
I can't tell if this is a shitpost or if Hisotards think anyone cares about their magician.

You know there's literally nobody in HxH's world that gives a damn about Hisoka right? I bet his parents are cheering.

It's this week you dipshit, this chapter is supposed to come out on monday.

Biscuit would care. Hisoka is hot.

Illumi maybe

What? None of those characters would give a flying fuck if either died. Except maybe Pika, who would be relieved that Hisoka didn't end up stealing his kill.

Yeah but we have yet to see the point of the fight, seems like a big pile of fan-service for the time being, who cares, it's boring autistic abilities without any meaning behind them

>this chapter is supposed to come out on monday.
How new are you, exactly?

He means in Japan, new fag.

Holy fuck don't post if you have no idea what you're talking about, you're just embarassing yourself.

Why don't you wait and find out, faggot?

I waited 20 years

The retard should have specified that, then.

How big are the chances of these spoilers being legit?

At least wait until it's over to complain about how it ties with the rest of the story you nigger

A bummer that he has to flee the battle, but at least he will keep his life. Can't wait to see what his next move would be.

If the spoilers are right, Chrollo is going down with Hisoka. I think that's for the best.

HxH hasn't even been published for 20 years.

That's not something that needs to be specified you fucking retard, you do know that the thursdays scans are leaks and we get them early, right?

Why is everyone suddenly accepting the spoilers now? whats changed?

You can tell a spoiler is fake by how it doesn't even mention the followup to a cliffhanger.

Hisoka lost his hand and we don't know the specifics of how it happened. You can be sure we'll get at least a few pages of inner monologue from both characters for this one.

They're probably fake like they are most of the time but they're pretty good shitposting material.

Of course it is, you dumbass. Hisoka's birthday is on the 6th, but we'll still get the chapter on Thursday regardless. Ergo, it will be next week when Hisoka dies for us.

It's okay! Hisoka probably has an entirely unmentioned and un-foreshadowed ability which will cause him to reincarnate as a cute girl.

They were true last week, and the week before.

Togashi isn't thinking of pirates when he writes the manga, fool!

>people come back as ants with their memories since the first 5 chapters of the arc
>un-foreshadowed

All the spoilers agree about most of the stuff.

You must have a mental disability. The chapters officially come out on mondays, and next monday is the 6th.
Again you're embarassing yourself and showing how new you are. Don't bother replying because you'll make it even worse.

I was about to reply exactly like you ahahah.
"Steal a pizza and a beer with his niggas"

Unlike the DC arc, which isn't fan service, but is also boring.

>entire page of the troupe casually robbing a pizza place
When

Shitsoka should have known not to pick a fight he couldn't win. I hope we get a chapter of Chrollo and the others meeting up and celebrating the gay clown's death.

Fuck off.

Nice reading comprehension. What's it like to be retarded?

I told you not to reply user, i knew you'd make it worse for yourself.
You said, and i quote, "on his birthday next week". Except the chapter that will come out on his birthday is this one.

Stop embarrassing yourself already.

You rekt him really hard mate

>yfw Hisoka has a rose in his body just in case

He did help all of them a lot like during Greed Island and the New York arc. If they don't hate Hanzo then they have no reason to hate Hisoka

Mondays always start the new week. Any non-retard knows this. Monday this week was two days ago. 6th of June is next Monday, not this one. This is simple stuff, user.

Lel what a faggot you are.

There is a large difference between being indifferent and hating someone.

>I bet his parents are cheering.
Imagine if your son turned out to be a creepy, stalking child raping clown

You're really new, aren't you? What a cutie. Let's clear this up. The official Japanese manga release comes AFTER we get the scanlations, because the scanlations use leaks. In other words, the next chapter (356) will be released on June 6, but we're gonna be reading it tomorrow. Understand now?

I can't believe you keep replying despite being wrong.

There isn't more stupid person than the one that does not want to understand.

>"oh yeah Kite has a special ability to help him survive death"
>is said after he reincarnates
>good writing

>comes from the guy who didn't even know if Kite was alive or not and wasn't even sure of his own theory
Retard/10

You must be shitposting at this point. You were trying to imply Hisoka would die in the next chapter.

>Mfw all these faggot's think my man Hisoka won't pull through.
>Implying he doesn't have something up his sleeve.
>Mfw Qwarfanarfkurorollo actually loses this fight.
I'm laughing.

It's the most logical explanation.

well it looks very bad, Hisoka admitting he will die

I had no idea Sup Forums was so full of retards. June 6th is next Monday, meaning it's NEXT week, not this one. Goddamn.

You mean except for the one that applies to literally every other ant who also has their old memories?

It was phagogenesis that reincarnate him not any of his abilities speedreader-kun and it happen to many other character before Kite
It's time to stop embarrassing yourself

... see a doctor user

>backpedalling this hard
You do know anyone can go back to your original post and see that's clearly not what you meant, right?
Why do you do this to yourself user? Do you just enjoy when people call you stupid?

It doesn't mean much if the person who said it wasn't sure of the information, what matters is that they said it chronologically afterward.

Next chapter:
>Hisoka starts flying and shoots fireballs from his dick.
>scene cuts away to Illumi fucking Killua
>Illumi: "oh btw I think Hisoka can fly and shoot dick fireballs"
>scene returns to Hisoka who has won the fight.
Good writing.

I want to seem them together and happy so badly.

Meant to quote

That's not what i meant at all. What i meant to say is that it was pure speculation on Ging's part when the readers know people can be reborn into ants through phagogenesis, it was a central point about many characters and was even brought up in detail by Koala.

What if Hisoka is brion