This is what white men want

This is what white men want

DAS RITE

This is what black men want

So?

She's pretty

where is the febenine benis? xDDD

This is what white men get

Is she the one who went on an anti nigger rant?

I would if I wasn't aware that there are some seriously shitty genes behind all that very expensive surgery. Fuck Korea man.

Nope. White men's ideal woman is white and raised in Asia with Asian values.

Friendly reminder that an Asian woman will never love you, she only loves your money and your social status
Even a fat white landwhale is better than the ricekike

WTF is this asian mullet.

Business on the top, 13-year-old child on the bottom.

A fucken race of jail bait. No thanks.

>this shill thread again

nobody wants a bunch of little Elliot Rodgers running around. Saged.

Hawt

disgusting

>no thanks
faggot

>she only loves your money and your social status
Just like all women

>ABORT HAPA YOUR SON

>whore shorts
dropped

/thread

Just go for white women raised in Asia with Asian values. Win-win.

kek

Black men too

This is what WMAF looks like

This is what Dindus want

I've been convinced.

Whats wrong with their eyes? Why are thet extra asian? Are they mixed koreans?

Those aren't his kids.

Heyo quit porking our beautiful white porkers you kangz

Hybrid vigor.

This is what black men want.

Im dating a Filipino girl but damn I fear having ugly hapa sons...

speak for yourself degenerate

Get a side job for a year and use the money to hire a surrogate.

Fuck it. Look at that little boy's head. He's going to be an awesome shortstop and base stealing hitter. His fucking skull and eyes are built for minimum wind resistance

Im rich so thats not an issue. But you can hardly tell a girl "Babe I don't want to muddy the waters with your genes, we are getting a surrogate"

Sure you can. She gets to raise the babies, as all women want.

>tfw no Flip cuckquean gf

Hoping I get to nail her for the first time this weekend. Gonna have to be careful about the race play though, I really wanna pin her down and tell her im colonising her pussy in the name of the British Empire.

I can't even get hard for white women anymore.

Cartoon women are far superior.

> #
>Whats wrong with their eyes? Why are thet extra asian?
Wife's Son
The Cuck is not the father.

My city had a "Filipino Night Market" in an old Mint building and holy fucking shit Filipino girls are so attractive

I thought they were ugly fish-faced gooks but like 10% of them have cute Japanese-ish faces with the body of some busty Mediterranean sex goddess

Was unreal

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

married one what do Sup Forums? she is probably the best person i know

Ever race has its top 20% and bottom 20%. I match with a lot of white girls on tinder, but to be honest they are either not that attractive (usually chubby or fat), or they are just too old.

But in flip type cultures they still have fat shaming as a thing, she was saying her dad rang her up recently to check she had been going to the gym and generally being active.

Filipinos are the mexicans of Asia, don't do it

stop bumping this slide thread

No, not really.

she's......she's beautiful.

Ignore retarded threads like this and have kids. You don't validation from this shithole

;_;7

If you have kids, make sure you parent them properly. Im fairly sure the reason WMAF hapas are all psychopaths is because the father is a beta who has no idea how to teach his son to be men.

Elliot's dad should have sussed something was up when he was 17 and still a virgin, with no girlfriends in sight.

you're in my hall of fame pete

>faggot
>coming from a guy who'll get pounded in the ass by BBC in prison over mistaking a child asian for an adult one

I met my wife in Korea and she's really pretty and doesn't have any surgery. Also she has a pretty sweet set of tits and a nice round ass.

But after we moved to the US I realized that Sup Forums was right and people constantly judge us even though we're both pretty good looking people

Please be my a v e r a g e Korean girlfriend.

which city? asking for a friend

How'd you know OP?
>heres the hot Asian exchange student from 8+ years ago
>one on the right

>she's really pretty and doesn't have any surgery.

You had kids yet? I mean how can you know for sure. Women lie about everything, and s korea is the plastic surgery capital of the world.

big nose small mouth

this is what Sup Forums wants

That's about half of all women you just described. And I'd rather be in a loveless relationship where we both understand what we want than a fatty of any race. I don't care if she had the genes of a demi-god, I would never touch a fat.

>berg

great hair

San Francisco. For as expensive the city is, there's a ton of free shit to do. I literally do not know why Filipinos decided to throw a giant multi-block party in and around an antiquated US Mint building, but it was pretty cool.

More like the wife has had major work done.

Clearly.

boobs

speak for yourself. I want pre-rapefugee-era Swedish women.

when did asian people start being more white than white people?

this is what Sup Forums wants

>swedish women

Look at this fag

goddamn it of course its MN ebt
we should have never started coats for kids and free heating in winter

Still better looking than 90% of white women.

Don't date Asian girls.