Is MGTOW the Most Redpilled Political Belief?

MGTOW is the belief that you shouldn't go after women like a hedonistic degenerate. Is MGTOW based and redpilled? I see it being shilled as a "psyop" but that's stupid. I'm just a guy who's redpilled. I think MGTOW is a political belief since it shows how society should be shapped. MGTOW is redpilled.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
vimeo.com/80542212
udel.edu/~mcdonald/mytheyecolor.html
startribune.com/orono-mom-found-dead-with-5-year-old-son-left-suicide-note-lamenting-custody-rift/442932393/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

No. The most redpilled belief would be:
Men In The Workforce, Women In The Home.
#MITWWITH

yes virginity is very edgy, all the weebs are mgtow

I enjoy that no one can logically argue against MGTOW. It's emotionally-driven responses, like shaming language and pure hate.

>MGTOW
>Political

Get the fuck out of here and go back to plebbit you faggot. Sage and reported.

I enjoy that you admit you have an agenda...

I thought of a better one.
>Men At Work, Women At Home
>MAWWAH

With no divorce or no alimony divorce.
Meanwhile MGTOW all the way

>t. roastie

i think that you should milk your self to self everynight user, yeah that will teach them :)

No, European Nationalism is.

MGTOW is Jewish trickery that doesn't exist outside of the Western world.

MGTOW is about not getting attached to women. You can be full celibate, or fuck a girl every other night. It doesn't matter. Whole point is not putting pussy on a pedestal and working for yourself and your goals.

First, Europe isn't a nation, second Japan is literally a nation of MGTOWs.

Enjoy your ban

im NOFAP too

I disagree. I'm celibate.

What is the agenda? I mean, there is one, but MGTOW isn't the one pushing it. MGTOW is a reaction to women slutting it up and having unrealistic standards of men.

Right, Europe is a continent. Japan is full of sexually/socially retarded men who'd rather fuck pillows than women. It's not a choice. Watch "No sex please, we're Japanese" to learn more about the Otaku epidemic in Japan. MGTOW implies a choice, but for the VAST majority of supporters on Sup Forums and social media in general it's a rationalization for WHY women construe you as a weak mate.

vimeo.com/80542212

>MGTOW implies a choice
Bullshit. I used to try to get girlfriends and never could. MGTOW is

Most MGTOWs I know are pretty much Chads. They even have girlfriends BUT they don't put them on a pedestal. If she leaves, oh well. That's the viewpoint. You don't set girls as your focus.

>it's a rationalization for WHY women construe you as a weak mate.

Nah, the answer to that question is Hollywood. Same reason why a lot of those rejected in turn reject or avoid a Plain Jane who might've went for them.

MGTOW is for betas who has given up.

That's the point I was making

>f-fuck girls they d-d-dont w-want me anyway

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I remember when red pill meant waking up to the ZOG war machine that owned the banking cartels. Now it's just the weeks most popular unpopular opinion.

I'm MGTOW and far from CHAD

So, you spend a lot of alone time with other men that don't fuck women huh. Sounds like a gay orgy to me.

>men dying at work while women browse facebook
kys fucking retard. the only future is men and their robot ai wife. tradcucks need to die more than kikes cause you empower the women who the kikes use to destroy everything

What is so funny about that? Would you rather we complain about not having a girlfriend or accept it with realitive ease?

>you spend time with other men so you must be gay

Good woman talking point you got there, and they say there's no girls on Sup Forums. Men spend time with men because they have common interests or goals. When men intentionally spend a lot of time with women its usually because they want to try and fuck them.

Go conquer some puss. If you don't feel a genetic compulsion to reproduce you're broken.

The most redpill belief is that men have rights and women don't have rights and that men have legal power and control over their wife and family (no domestic violence or marital rape law bullshit).

Outside of that it is a cucked view.

>muh reproduction

Kekistan guy is top tier bait, but if he's not, it's fine to not want to have sex. It's Hollywood and America that made everything about sex.

Living vicariously through others is what wheelchair people do as well. So you're a gay cripple? I can see why you hate women and don't want children. I wouldn't want to pass down recessive genes either.

oh look the roastie retard falseflagging

>hey guys my dick is 1 inch and a girl never talked with me and i love mgtow. mgtow is for losers only and i'm loving robots cause i'm so ugly i make women vomit! MGTOW4LIFE
>t. roastie larper
haha schizophrenic roasties are having a meltdown. you guys love to larp as tradcucks usual i guess all your MUH VAGINA MUH VAGINA shit hasn't seen results so you think you can larp as losers to try and shame mgtow? pathetic pee brain subhuman

What are you even talking about? Did you blow a gasket?

If you don't feel an actual genetic compulsion to reproduce you're broken. That's the entire point of your existence. All the flora and fauna around you have that figured out, why don't you?

I can actually control myself. I feel a need to make money but I can accept I'll be poor. I have a need to make friends and party and go out but I've accepted i can't do that.

>recessive
>bad
You know Aryanism is recessive right?

You're speaking about the lives of other people as if that enhances your own personal contributions to this conversation.

>muh alpha frends
>we crush puss bro

Stick to your own personal experiences, speaking about the experiences of others is the lowest form of conversation, like a gossip magazine.

kys you fucking filthy roastie bitch. look at how pathetic your garbage subhuman gender is you need to larp as a man and try to make him a loser and then associate it with mgtow cause you're such trash and you're do desperate to leech off men

Because I actually have goals, ambitions and most of all I'm not trailer trash who doesn't know how to use a condom.

Aryans are Persians, they have plenty of boring genetic aesthetic features. You're thinking of Nordic and Celtic traits.

I'm giving you examples ya pinhead, maybe you should try having sex first before talking about it.

you're still getting replaced by sexbots and then you're going to lose all your rights and get eradicated

>everyone who wants to reproduce is trailertrash

>Elitism
>Over indulgence
>self centered
>tumblr tier shaming tactics

Confirmed for teenage girl. Fun while it lasted.

This. You can tell its a woman by the fact its talking about partying as if literally nothing else matters in the world.

>this
Lmao, you nailed it.
(((They))) are trying hard to dismantle mgtow at all costs. The subversion is deep.

See
Conversation over.

I'm really a man though

Yeah thats what i mean, light eyes and hair are recessive.

Untrue.

udel.edu/~mcdonald/mytheyecolor.html

>IM NOT THE WOMAN YOURE THE WOMAN REEEEEE

You're probably fat too.

>I'm really a man though
Come on guys i am one of you!

>only purpose in life is to fuck women
>get told go fuck yourself
>tumblr, elitism, BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
confirmed for fucking subhuman nigger african tier retard. if making babies was the only purpose in life then we'd still be like rabbits or bacteria. reproduction happens when you're an evolutionary failure and need to reproduce so you can try again.

reproduction is a sign of failure not success. when you're perfect you don't need a child

So basically you're saying it's redpilled to abandon your race's women to be blacked while the white race dies out?
No thanks, the 14 words are way too important to be MGTOW for me

Cringe.

I'm not shitting on people who want to reproduce, and I'm not even ruling that out for myself, I'm merely saying that it's retarded as fuck to have your main goal in life be reproduction.

It's not a "political belief".

The first thing to understand about MGTOW is that it's not a movement or social set of rules.

Put simply it's a personal/philsophical belief, if you want to question the status quo with regards to marriage and children then great, but it's not here to offer alternatives or save sociaty.

It's selfish, it's men looking after themselves first and rejecting the idea of looking after women and society.

Well what else matters? Partying is very important since it determines your position in the social heriarchy. If you get invited it means you're in with the social elities. So going to party is more like a test to see if you're socially prestigious.

Who said it's a conscious goal? It's a genetic compulsion that 100% of the flora/fauna around you have. Shame you're broken.

kys you subhuman bitch. you're worse than niggers or kikes.

MGTOW is the ultimate "whine about the culture and do nothing to make it better" "movement".

Shut the fuck up and make men and women who will improve the culture you whiney faggot

I specifically used "reproduce" not "fuck". Women are mere portals through which a mans progeny manifest. Nothing more. Having sons and daughters is honorable and fulfilling.

Sure if you think the social elite is your local community college class.

What are you even talking about? Are you talking about having sex? That's different from reproduction ya pinhead.

Honestly. This probably is given the fact that everything political and philosophical stems from the relations between men and women and the relationship they have towards the world.

Individuals and families. That's all.

You will literally change nothing by getting sons and daughters. What do you even mean by muh honor? Do you really think anyone goes and says 'whoa look at how honorable that guy is'. Accept reality.

Dating, marriage, and reproducing in general is selfish and disgusting, in that since MGTOW is a new moral movement

The only purpose of mating is to reproduce. It feels good to encourage copulation and eventual fertilization. Again, comes back to the "over-indulgence" aspect of your posts. Sounds like you've growing up to do.

Why don't men want to have babies with you?

No. Blue pilled as fuck desu. Basically male feminists.

I'm in highschool, im 18 before you call me anything. The elites are the ones who go to parties.

Sorry, I didn't know this was /lgbt/. I thought I was on Sup Forums.

Some of my first redpills were on SJWs, feminism, and female nature and I went MGTOW for a while because of this. Swallowing more redpills on the decline of western culture, JQ, and race realism turned me full 1488 and ended the MGTOW phase. I am now planning on having 4+ white kids.

Stop being a whiny edgy idiot, and contribute

Yes. Many people take pride in the accomplishments of their offspring. Sounds like you were neglected as a child and your parents didn't encourage greatness in you. Explains the self-centered nature of some of your posts.

you need to grow up

How is it LGBIT?

I like talking to women
I like flirting with women
I like looking at women
But im mgtow because at the end of the day.
>talk to a woman too much and she starts bitching and getting in fights and spreading rumors
>compliment a woman too much and she spams your phone with texts and will cry and start drama if you ignore her
>look at a woman in the right way and they are so confident these days that they actually approach you and ask you out.
>when i rejected her she spazzes out and starts over-analyzing reasons why and calls you names for not dating her

There are consequences to doing things with women at all. Thats why if you have any contact with them it has to be short and sweet. Long lasting relationships with modern white females is just not possible.

You need to order a Chechen bride.

reproduction is a sign of evolutionary failure you fucking retard. you need to go mix your dna with somebody else cause you're a failed product and need to try again. you aren't successful you're a fucking failure bitch. you hope your kids do what you can't do cause you're shit. men are about to become evolutionary success without the existence of you subhuman women at all. they will make perfect babies in artificial wombs and beyond that.

your rotten meatflaps and yeast hole aren't the meaning of life roastie. men needed you cause they were incomplete. now men are going to become complete and you don't need to exist anymore

>raise moral children and encourage them to make a difference in the world
>this does nothing

Holy shit you're such a defeatist just off yourself you fag. Maybe your own way is through a noose.

No. MGTOW is a Jewish Trick that is a total joke outside of a few lonely neckbeards on the Internet.

Bump

TraditionalFags can't see MGTOW for the tool to fix our shit. Less men on the market combined with sexbots will drive the price of pussy down and Bring back Values.

Kek'd

Sounds more like you've got some failures of your own to own up to, and don't like the fact that you've failed so you hope to vicariously live through your offspring. It's gonna be a terrible life seeing you don't even want a kid, but a mini-me.

So much profanity, not a lot of proving me wrong. Sexual attraction to the opposite sex is your subconscious telling you there's a good chance of producing viable offspring with said person. Love and emotions are not factors in this. A beetle isn't swooning his sweetie with roses, understand? Just another broken man, shame.

>MGTOW is the belief that you shouldn't go after women like a hedonistic degenerate
No it isn't, thats just being sensible

MGTOW is about giving up on women completely and it's fucking retarded. It's basically men mimicing women who have out-of-their-own-league standards.

How about try making a change for yourself rather than going 'my kids are gonna do it better' and then tell them 'your kids are gonna do it better' but they never do? Sort yourself out.

Confirmed for neglected step-child. Sucks that no one helped you fine tune your personal set of life skills. Nurture vs. Nature. That old chestnut.

>Is MGTOW the Most Redpilled Political Belief?
You gotta play the game, baby. Don't have a tantrum because it's unfair. Play the game, don't take it too seriously and enjoy yourself. Don't think too hard about it. Improve yourself consistently and talk to as many girls as possible. Forgot about ego, reputation and looking stupid. Improving yourself be it physically, financially or intellectually cleanses you of your insecurities -- if that fails get sauced a bit before you do it.

Checking out is not the answer. Talk less, do more, give less a fuck about the outside and increase self preservation.

t.former socially awkward internet dweller

Maybe he doesn't aspire for greatness because he's not a self-centered selfish disgusting amoral freak like you

Absolutely, it starves the Jewdicial system and reminds the men that they are not living stock for females

MGTOW > Cucks

Pretty close to my experience. I was never MGTOW though, but i understand their grievances. Im a firm believer in the fact that woen need strong men, and were in the mess were in because men are raised to be weak faggots now. Im 14 but i dont care about the 88.

Guys, get your shit in orfer, work out, get a good job, find a good girl, and make some fucking babies.

Chill, leaf. Just keep not having babies or monogamous relationships.

Confirmed for sad fuck who never had any goals to finish, so he only has the confirmation bias that 'his kids are gonna do it better'. Do what better? Who even knows, but he is convinced that they will.

Nah, I'll get a Gen Z women, at least they know our gen is fucked up and repulses them from being so

No, OP is the one telling you to focus all your energy on personal hobbies and selfish behaviors entirely. You should be able to have the best of both worlds. Have you ever considered modern women act the way they do because they don't have proper male partners and guides in life? Who would want to reproduce with someone that plays videogames and parties all the time instead of actually accomplishment? Women have evolved to REQUIRE men to provide for their offspring and be powerful. If that's not you, you're broken, become an hero.

MGTOW is the best, I love it

Could you have your own family but never marry the girl?

>white women are responsible 91% of adultery between white couples
>divorce rate is 70%
>89% of divorces are initiated by the woman
>regardless of evidence or situation, the woman is guaranteed to win regardless when males win only 3% of child custody cases

You unironically think any offspring your dumb ass has will be totally unaffected by any of these stats?
Youre defending them with absolutely no regard or willingness for reality..

I've accomplished my goals, hence settled down. Again with the ladylike shaming tactics. Why don't men want to have babies with you girlie? You can't be THAT gross....or can you...

Reproduction, starting a family, and dating in general is so selfish and disgusting I can't even begin. I spend 8 hours a day on Sup Forums, i literally leave society alone, go to work, come home, Sup Forums. I am being selfless as im sacrifcing a social life for society.

>flag
Cheeky Muhammad trying to sabotage whites

Keep this link startribune.com/orono-mom-found-dead-with-5-year-old-son-left-suicide-note-lamenting-custody-rift/442932393/

>you're planning to have morally sound children and encourage them to do good things in the world.
>this means you're probably not morally sound and you don't do anything to make changes in the world

Are you legitimately a fucking retard?