HAPPENING: OSU ANTI RACIST MEETING INFRATRATION

Hey Sup Forums, me and some autists want to go to this meeting, as one of our friends was the one that submitted this article. This will be interested, and we will keep you guys updated. Here are the articles.

Remember, /osu/ is OUR CAMPUS!

foxnews.com/us/2017/09/20/ohio-state-university-privilege-workshop-says-only-white-people-can-be-racist.html

thecollegefix.com/post/36941/

This meeting is happening at 7PM at pic related, please don't let this slide!

Other urls found in this thread:

mcc.osu.edu/events.aspx/2017/9/20/58479/ally-week-of-action-page-stage-engage-with-guante-dice-?d=8
archive.is/ES9Zh
antiracistaction.org/get-involved/chapters/
torchantifa.org/?page_id=42
youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
youtube.com/watch?v=9npfaS9f7kA
youtube.com/watch?v=3okLpb2jAYs
therightscoop.com/new-black-panthers-call-for-race-war-and-blood-shed-to-kill-crackers-for-trayvon-on-april-9th/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is what is happening today -mcc.osu.edu/events.aspx/2017/9/20/58479/ally-week-of-action-page-stage-engage-with-guante-dice-?d=8

have a bump

K Keep me posted.

Anyone have ideas for what we can do to mess with them?

Have a bump my goy

My professor said we should gas racists marching, kind of ironic, she probably shills here ant is getting infected

GODSPEED

If only white people are racist...

And straight black men are the white people of black people...

Then straight black men are racist as well...

Checka mate-o

See ya in class, David. : )

KEKS ON THE OSU CAMPUS PREPARE TO BE BTFO BY THE NAZBOL GANG

>See this thread and realize I went to the better OSU

Nah I im in kennesaw ga

Likewise, Professor Shekelstein

Wasn't there some group of you on here last year sometime? Maybe you should link up with those fags

I used to live near KSU. Is it still 90% mud?

Stillwater?

Fuck you anything in Ohio State belongs to the people not that Antifa terrorist shit and if I find any of you near me or within 10 feet of me I'll fucking gut you and beat the shit out of you!

Right Wing Death Squad rally at OSU when?

When the cuckold faggots of Ohio decide to redirect their wasted sportsball energy into saving their race.

Ask them why black lives matter claims that police target blacks for no reason other than racism, yet blacks represent 43% of police shooters since 2006 at only 13% of the population, 52% of homicides (victims and perpetrators) in the US since 1980, are 4 times more likely to assault a police officer than whites and commit roughly 40% of all violent crime in the US

Ask them if they believe America is either as racist or more racist than during the Civil Rights Era and if they say that it is then ask them why they think MLK Jr. and Malcolm X were failures.

Ask them specifically what rights whites have that blacks don't.

Ask them why Asians are by far the most privileged racial category in the US on average if America is such a racist country that holds people back based solely on skin color.

Ask them why America is considered the most racist country on Earth and yet tens of millions of non-whites around the world apply for citizenship each year

Godspeed fellow user

They are. That's why Trump won Ohio by 9 points.

Post this Lil nigga some og redpills suckas. Sheeeeit

good rhythm game and great campus

I remember last year when the one muslim ran a bunch of people over here

Your pic loaded slowly from top to bottom, but I knew I'd been baited as soon as I saw the orange of the nigger girl's shirt. Well done.
Do you like Corvallis?

Muslims everywhere, all female too

>osu

Bump, because campus clubs like there are money-laundering grounds that filter funds to more radical groups like ANTIFA

Have any proofs or pdfs?

Can confirm

Godspeed OP
Class of 92 oldfag

Didn't even know Corvallis existed tbqh.

i started osu! pretty recently (just slightly over 6 months)
any tips ?
i've started to plateau a bit

Just play more and have fun

Speak your mind politely to this lady.

An example....

ANTIFA FRAUD, DATA DUMPS, AND MORE

Original article:

archive.is/ES9Zh

>Torch antifascist action runs a nonprofit called "The One Peoples Project." Although never explicitly confirmed, it appears that through the One Peoples Project, the Torch network donated money to themselves, allowing its members to write off their actives as tax deductible.

>The One Peoples Project has never reported any of the income that it receives to the IRS, even though it got at minimum 112 dollars a month.

>HARM is believed to have either set up or strongly associated itself with "Hoosier Action." Hoosier Action siphons manpower and money from Indiana University and uses this to assist HARM in their efforts.

>The truth is though, this isn't the whole picture. We only have a very limited view of the problem. There are other people out there that have more information. Information that could complete ours. Information that could show us a bigger picture.

>Hoosier Action siphons manpower and $ from Indiana University & uses this to assist HARM in their efforts. (Hoosier Anti Racist Movement)

>The EIN # for their group appears to be 47-2026442 & status got revoked. Isn't it also against the law to claim you are a nonprofit?

>HARM = Antifa. The ARA and AFA groups have merged into one.

antiracistaction.org/get-involved/chapters/
torchantifa.org/?page_id=42

Note overlap.

Thats... not a lady...
right?

>infratation
you know what maybe the left deserves to win

Be argumentative and record it covertly. Study statistics for what you plan on arguing about if you have debate skills or just troll them if you're autistic.

Tell them the truth shall set them free.

is that Brendan Gleeson?

(((Wellman)))

Somebody start a go fund me page to hire a lawyer and then sue her for discrimination towards white people.

I'm planning on infiltrating the communism club at my uni soon. Any tips/things I should read to help me fit in? Serious answers please

Actually I've heard that if you're well-read in commie literature, they get suspicious. A while back user infiltrated Antifa and said the best approach was to be more aloof - like most of their followers are anyway.

alright senpai
also when i started i was retarded and used a high sensitivity for a while. just the past month or so i've brought it down a lot. i'm sure its messed me up but now i'm becoming much more consistent with my accuracy
its unfortunate my left hand clicks a lot slower than my right with i need to use for my pen

I smell a false flag. Put me in the screencap.

>this
Just say you want equality and shit

If you plan on infiltrating antifa as cis scum, you need to look disheveled

Play dumb. Seriously. They want the impressionable college kids.

Alumnus here. Alumni association kept soliciting donations from me this year and I told them to fuck off with their ZOG brainwashing and shekelseeking.

I think they're looking to indoctrinate people, so the prime target is someone who comes along who hasn't formed any solid opinions yet, so they can literally get you to adopt their entire model. You just have to be a willing participant.
This basically:

Ask em what it was like to have all those slaves that built the pyramids for em? Now that what some serious privilege shit. Kangs!!!!

Haven't started reading, but have a bump just in case

>OSU

For fucks sake, I grew up in Columbus. Thank God I went to OU.

Then ask em why they buried their history in the sand and it took the white man to find it and decipher the words.

>thank god i had a 3.0 high school gpa

Do you adjust the tablet playsize with tablet or edit the ingame sensitivity?

O-H

really?? i would think they would be able to spot me if I wasn't 100% with them. Guess Ill just keep the /nsg/ side of me out of sight and I should be good. Thanks again anons

executing infiltration.bat

Try to start a meme that lighter skinned blacks or brown people have more privilege and that they need to join their white colleagues in listening to the oppression of their darker brothers

Hopefully we could get some infighting that way

She maintains her own private practice. Perhaps we should book it up. I wonder what the tel number is?

Well, that's not a man.

3.5 without trying, niggerfaggot. I could have been an OSU buckeye lemming, but I wanted something different. Got an econ degree from Copeland college of business. Salty muh football fags are the best.

So we're going to make their safe space...unsafe? I like it

Hahaha, I remember that thread. Used the pic on normiebook a couple times.

Just play this youtube during it......

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

or this....

white cave bitch lyrics

youtube.com/watch?v=9npfaS9f7kA

Bring us goodies.

At least OSU Newark isn't as cucked so far

t. attendee

give me the name of this fucking professor and the school its time to make their feet burn

>on a wall to protest a wall

just the ingame sensitivity, which increases/decreases the active area by itself

On racism in general,
youtube.com/watch?v=3okLpb2jAYs

Fuck Ohio State. Go Blue!

Kek. Blobcats are always the easiest to bait. All the underachieving, weed and binge drinking leaves them emotional wrecks.

Stop playing osu, do more pushups and read books.

therightscoop.com/new-black-panthers-call-for-race-war-and-blood-shed-to-kill-crackers-for-trayvon-on-april-9th/

more ammo

This. You have to be sick in the head to think that white on black racism is the biggest problem.

Whites getting killed, raped, robbed every day by niggers goes completely unnoticed by the left.

I pretended to be a retard and talked to my uni's leftist party just to see how retarded they are. It turns out they are just indocrinated kids that desperately need redpilling.

Ask them how many deaths resulting from Ferguson Effect policing are worth their protests (read: riots). Related, ask them how many black people were lynched in the United States ever.

Rude of whoever posted this to replace her pic with a large man.

>lady

You're about due for your once-a-decade win, wolvercuck. See you November

Wolvercuck bout to get his ass beat

Using a drawing tablet is better than using a mouse.

thanks senpai (but thats how i have been playing desu)

>Ohio State University 'privilege' workshop says only white people can be racist

ben shapiro talked about this being the conclusion of "intersectionality". Is this correct?

honestly dont mess with them yet. just stay quiet and listen for a while and gather as much info as possible. if you can get their personal info so you can dox or turn them in to the police later

Go there and take pictures. This could be a vital part in taking down antifa in Ohio. I have faith in you fellow ohiobros.

SO WUTS HAPPENING?

I didn't know kek was a Buckeye fan. Fuck Michigan, Go Buckeyes.

OSU has to be a pretty red pilled campus in general. Lots of white working class people in Ohio. Ohio was Trump +9

Suggest that America doesn't deserve blacks and they should demand segregation or to leave America. Tell them they could get racists to pay them 50k USD to give up citizenship and America will be fucked without them.

We will easily start saving money within 5 years of them being gone

That's just another way for Leftists to dehumanize Cullert Folx

>other than white cant be racist against other people because their opinions don't count / are not human