protests
city bikes
local breweries
farmers markets
expensive coffee
podcasts
nostalgia
being friends with minorities
having many creative side interests that you regularly tell people about but don't regularly engage in
these passing around videos that show people doing banal/racist things and then ruining their lives for it
colbert/stweart/noah/bee/etc.
telling people about memes in public
talking about how horrible columbus was
instagram

dfinitely missing a few thousand
i hate bugmen

I think that deep inside, we're all a bugmen.

rick and morty is a good show i don't even care

Proud to say I have never seen even a clip or a commercial for it, let alone an episode.

Looks gay and jewish.

>bugmen
I'm glad this meme is taking off. Rocks need to take off next

>local breweries
>farmers markets
No, they don't like these. They pretend to like these, then they go to the nearest Costa(TM) to have a Frappappappucccino(TM) and then et some Chinese trash(TM).

what is bugmen?

this is a good list, I hate the crypto bugmen who are normies but get all their political opinions from facebook. Especially white people who are self hating shitlibs

Season 3 episode 7 was fucking great, it touched on so many different themes from political issues to social issues, racism, corruption, and power. Great show. It also combats bible thumping christianity

It's basically a less extreme shitlib and are numale

it's not about "liking" these things that makes the bugman

it is liking them in a way that puts them in a higher system on your own personal value scale than they need to be, essentially having false idols

for example, I like rick and morty too, because it is a funny cartoon about a drunk grandpa who burps a lot
the bugman likes rick and morty because it is "le so true! xD science is so smart! le atheism! fuck jesus!"

a man can enjoy things, and appreciate trivialities, the bugman makes them his god

I listened to Duncan Trussell's podcast with the creator.

He gets near to crying about '15 year old nazis' bullying him on social media. He's a middle aged man. It's pretty bizarre.

Also what's a bugman?

fair enough

T. Bug man trying to justify his enjoyment of redddit and memey as well as possibly the Big Bang theory

This guy has the most punchable face he looks like a fat fucking gay liberal teletubby

bugmen?

but user this season fucking sucks big fat dicks

Day of the Rock when?

bugmen

Completely uprooted and atomised individuals buzzing around the neoliberal hive

atheism

well what the fuck are they nigger? numales?

refer to a bugman is someone whose trivial interests are the culture/belief they ultimately ascribe to

modern day consumerist nothings

You ever seen now we feast on YouTube? The host is the definition of bugman.

Safety
Comfort
Utilitarianism
Dude weed lmao
Passive aggressiveness
The British

>"small-souled bugman" implies that the person has been cut off from their cultural roots, and totally subsumed into consumerist neoliberal hive. they are totally lack any sort of sympathy for their ancestors folkways, higher spirituality, or passion. if they do engage in activities that are somewhat human, they still are heavily tinged by global capitalism. if they are a sportsfan, they will participate heavily in fantasy sports(which is obsessed with statistics, 'scientific' analysis of performance). if they exercise, it will be all cardio, and tracked by fitbit and then uploaded to faceberg. tastes in food, art, music, movies are predetermined by review aggregator sites like yelp, metacritic or rotten tomatoes. political views only appeal to them if they seem 'rational,' and derived from the sort of conventional wisdom, economics influenced worldview seen in works like 'moneyball', nate silver's 538 blog, and 'freakonomics.'

"small-souled bugman" implies that the person has been cut off from their cultural roots, and totally subsumed into consumerist neoliberal hive. they are totally lack any sort of sympathy for their ancestors folkways, higher spirituality, or passion. if they do engage in activities that are somewhat human, they still are heavily tinged by global capitalism. if they are a sportsfan, they will participate heavily in fantasy sports(which is obsessed with statistics, 'scientific' analysis of performance). if they exercise, it will be all cardio, and tracked by fitbit and then uploaded to faceberg. tastes in food, art, music, movies are predetermined by review aggregator sites like yelp, metacritic or rotten tomatoes. political views only appeal to them if they seem 'rational,' and derived from the sort of conventional wisdom, economics influenced worldview seen in works like 'moneyball', nate silver's 538 blog, and 'freakonomics.'

Playing video games at least 20 hours a week.

Are you telling me you don't FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE, Sven? I'm going to kick you off my Faceberg friends list for this, racist!

So hipsters...?

Insurance
Roth IRAs
Kale

Rocks meme?

>Tesla, Elon Musk
>Apple products, they just work you know, Steve Jobs was a visionary
>music bands, kys bugmen !

Can I get a basic gestalt on the origin of the Bugman meme?

Sneakers, local breweries, farmers markets, and expensive coffee aren't bad

So you're proud to be a retard that parrots other people's opinions instead of actually watching a couple of episodes and judging it on your own merit?
>le 4chin told me this cartoon is bad so i wont watch a single clip and tell everyone it is bad
Neck thyself.

this isn't redd it you fucking faggot

maybe he doesnt like it because bugmen do. life i too short to immerse yourself in everything bugman just because you may enjoy some of it.

I was gonna refer you to but sneakers?
come on man, what kind of fucking hobby/interest is that?
do you just enojy turning hundreds of dollars into shoes you'll never wear or is there some money making angle behind it, I genuinely don't understand why people are so fucking nuts about sneakers

>bugmen

What is this new based reddit meme?

is this Sup Forums now?

Maybe if you had ever not been in a street fight you'd understand

Yoga
Kombucha
Feeling the Bern
Fighting Global Warming loudly but without inconvenience

What the hell is a "Bugmen"? From what I can gather it seems to be nu male. Is there a difference? Or is this just a reddit meme and you guys don't see the irony in this?

A lot of this list fits the bill.

stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/full-list-of-stuff-white-people-like/

>pub trivia
What is wrong with trivia?
>videos showing you how to cook
You mean cook specific things? Gordon Ramsays videos have great shit, what's wrong with that?
>protests
Narrow modern understanding
>podcasts
Again, whats wrong with podcasts?
>nostalgia
I hope you mean nostalgia pandering

These are just "i dont do it so it's stupid"

Living in a condo/highrise

holy fucking shit

is this "i refuse to read the thread" the thread?
these non-arguments have already been addressed

Pretty much considering nigger/chink hate threads get taken down

how do you look like that and not kys

therightstuff.biz/2017/09/18/tds196-the-day-of-the-rock/

Any one else think they like to play jewish tricks with the title here?

By using "Adam Ruins Everything" they can simply features certain things on the show and have people assume that those things are now ruined and have less worth even though it's not totally "ruined".

It gives him the power to use de-facto assumptions to chip away at anything they choose.

maplemind

t. Bugman

This. It has its moments. Honestly it makes good points. How could you guys honestly hate the part where he slaughters all the invassive bug people on earth and frees it from autocracy and actual xenos while simultaneously killing himselves?

Oh wait. Your nazis i forgot.

I did read the thread you dumb fucking shit, i get whag a bugman is, but the things i listed have nothing wrong with them

You make a hefty paycheck and get paid millions to brainwash people to believe your biased liberal worldview

> T. Bugman.

I need a source on this!
>inb4 look at the filename

can't find this clip of her though

rick and morty is gay jew psyop reddit conspiracy show meant squanch real dissent

My bad.

It's almost instinctual for a Chad like me to ignore Canadian posts. Next time maybe you can just copy and paste it for me reddit fucci boi.

What else do you like, bugman?

It is a BAP meme

fucking christ

there is nothing wrong WITH THOSE THINGS
the thing that bugmen do THAT IS WRONG
is liking them like they should like higher forms of culture or of thought

no one has a problem with any of the things you like you insecure faggot, we are making fun of people who "like them too much"

jesus fucking christ, why are you defending your ego on an anonymous website? you fucking idiot

It also makes him seem rebellious, as if he's destroying these social constructs backed by ebil white men and corporations so he seems like the hero, rebel, and intellectual all in one