youtube.com/watch?v=y6FA4oLqmjo
youtube.com/watch?v=pqx18I8f1P4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that's your definition of working?
capitalism works just as fine, if we were to follow your logic

>put a man in space
>just b-coz
>half your population is starving

All those people starved and imprisoned in gulags to put one man into space. Wow. Almost like the Communist machine is greased with blood, not oil.

I dislike communism just as much as the next guy but let's be fair here

>Pic related, New York, a few months after the moon landing.

Where is the USSR?
I don't see it on a current map here.
It's almost like it ceased to exist a couple decades ago.

-k

Looks like the average Russian community at that time.
Stop being a fence-sitting retard.

>shows an example of State Capitalism putting a man in space
Where is the example of Communism working?

Communism has not happened yet.

>lol we put a man in space
>what do you mean half of us are starving

>>half your population is starving
>meanwhile population of the USSR is skyrocketing from 1950 to 1990
>capitalist scum comes to power - population start to decrease, causing demographic crisis

Explain this you fucking cuck

>putting a man in space means that the system the country runs on is good
ok

Exactly.

africa is starving but their population is booming too

High birth rates are associated with high infant mortality rate and poverty.

I didn't see any jihadis around when the Soviets ran things

I like how you commieshit are trying to present the obviously militarily motivated development of rockets as some "i fucking love science" bullshit.

As the North Korea shows you can build rockets while the rest of the country is a starving hellhole.

I have never heard of niggers having to stand in 3-day long queues to buy 200g of ham. Don't compare slums to a national distaster

LOL
Just like Niger. Communism confirmed for third world ideology.

Yet Nazi Germany had a high birthrate and Russia in the 90s (and right now) had a low birthrate.

>having more population is bad for you goy! it means you are starving! Be a good goy, don't have families or children! Only africans can have children in this day and age!

And then the same people shill for saving muh white race and having more children

And Russia is, funnily enough, a shithole.
Ha, it's a fact. Beyond policies trying to increase the birth rate, a constantly increasing population like you see in Africa is bad news.

>And Russia is, funnily enough, a shithole.
That's exactly my point. It's a shithole yet it has a low birthrate. According to your logic, it should have increased.

Africa has a high birth rate, so is therefore successful.

There ain't no sickle and hammer on that flag, comrade.

>Communism confirmed for third world ideology

>putting man in space
>standing toe to toe with the entire West for almost half a decade
>scaring capitalist scum around the globe to the point that they were forced to improve living conditions for their workers (= birth of the modern middle class in the West, which is in the process of being dismantled since 1990's, because there's no need for it anymore)
>third world

lmoa
Enjoy your globalization, outsourcing and 50% youth unemployment, amigo

>half a decade
half of century*

Are you going to cite the Soviet Space program as an example of Communism "working"?

How many cosmonauts did they lose in space, never telling the rest of the world about it? 5? 10? Some say as many as 15 or 20.

It's possible that the Viking explorer isn't the man made object furthest from from our planet. That record might well be held by a frozen Communist in his capsule.

That was state capitalism, communism is stateless, moneyless, and private propertyless

there are some hammers and sickles scattered across the moon

Nigger, do you claim North Korea is a great success? They have rockets and are scaring "capitalist scum". Nevermind that people live in shit, poverty and under constant thought control and oppression by the police state just like the USSR.

Millions of people died, but it's fine, we managed to send someone to space.

this

>be gommie
>forget that USSR took German tech too
>Wasn't til R7 was designed that Soviets exercised independent design
>German rockets took flies and monkeys to space first under America
>muh laika dooooo

>West improves conditions of workers faster than the countries "ruled" by people who are supposed to be the proletariat
>USSR actually adds microwaves to it's long ban list for awhile
>India is putting them up by the hundreds nowadays for low cost
>USSR gets killed by it's own military expenditure, even after it lost numerical supremacy with the west

Daily reminder that they killed him and he burnt up upon re-entry into earths atmosphere and they knew he was going to die but sent him up anyway.

The last famine ended decades earlier.

There is a difference between people living in poverty because of their inability to work or other circumstances that can't be avoided, and the government seizing the means of production and thereby making it illegal for people to work by their own means.

>Forgetting that almost 80% of the male population died at the hands of shitty leadership in WWII, so much so that it took them 40 years to recover

The GULAG closed in 1960, having lost most of its inmates in 1953-56

Where is the Roman Empire?

That doesn't mean it didn't happen. The Soviets own everything they did, and everything they achieved is because of everything they did.

This is definitely a meme. They sent people to Antarctica, which is a hell of a lot easier to catch people in.

having more children means a birthrate of 2-3, not fucking 6-10 with half of them dying from starvation.

What is that lump?

did i hear "memeball thread"?

You claiming that it wasn't an oppressive shithole afterwards? You're setting a pretty low standard on what to praise.

>venus
?

you almost had it finish the sentence

Tide is turning commie scum.
Soon the whole world will come for you civilization destroyers.
youtube.com/watch?v=y6FA4oLqmjo

Yeah cause the US is without it's space disasters.

It's gone.

communism will never happen

A cosmonaut whose spaceship's parachute failed to open.

The fertility rate in the USSR wasn't like that of Africa. Same with infant mortality.

>communism is stateless, moneyless, and private propertyless
so just like a shithole village in Africa sounds great

Just think about it
>everyone gives up power to become equal and in the powervaccuum noone will take over

It was repressive but nowhere near what Western propagandists would have everyone believe.

HAHAHAHAHHA kill yourself

It only took jewing every warsaw pact nation of resources to get that space program up.

North Korea is much, much worse than the post-Stalin USSR.

no seriously slit your wrists I wasn't joking

Communism is shit but there are so many Cold War Myths about the Soviets around that it's useless to have a discussion about it on here with Americans, it's like talking about Nazi Germany with Israelis.

>le Bolshevik Jew conspiracy meme

In the "2000+ Year Empire" section of the historical manifest, not the "some people who saw it rise also watched it collapse" insert that the USSR can be found in.

It was an unbelievably repressive shithole. Nothing worked there except idiocy. People lived in misery and were constantly fucked by the power. All in all it eventually collapsed when the factory equipment they managed to acquire first by starving the people to death and later by stealing it during the WW2 amortized.

That is not what a success looks like.

>Nigger, do you claim North Korea is a great success?

It could have been a success, if they weren't forced to spend every penny to build military hardware, so they can guard themselves from the US imperialism, which needs wars, chaos and suffering in order to survive. Imperialists and capitalists are working hard to bring down the threat to their unholy alliance. They achieved a victory with the USSR and now the West can enjoy the results - globalization, unemployment, demographic crisis, corruption, degradation and moral decay.
North Korea is a small country, it doesn't have oil, gas and other resources. No shit, they are poor. Capitalist won't allow them to become a prosperous country. They will actively try to destroy your economy with sabotage and sanctions. If that won't help - they will brand you "a rogue state", "an empire of evil" and will declare a war.
North Korea is a very poor country, but it makes their achievements (like building a hydrogen bomb or ICBM) even more remarkable.
AND they are keeping their national independence, while """"rich"""" Europe is dying and is being invaded and erased from the map.
Nice system, capitalist cucks. Good fucking job.

>muh real capitalism has never been tried

Finish the sentence you cringey cunt

But it wasn't REAL communism.

age of Roman Empire: 2000 years
age of USSR: ~80 years
>completely equal

post' em :P

Touching almost every part of your life from property rights to social welfare.

You're right. Like all those journalists who were toured around fake soviet societies to spread the greatness of it to the west. All those magazines and news articles praising the soviets for what they were achieving. Countries like Canada going completely soft on communism.

Nazi Germany had a high birthrate because motherhood was propaganzied

HAHAHAHAH meme I ma published author and expert on this, it is a meme because you say it is because reasons? Nice on faggot off yourself as I said, you are seriously too stupid to live and are dangerous

Imagine where Russia would have been today if it weren't for the communists

China is an example of evolved working communism

>source: propaganda book that literally was criticized by its own authors for inflating numbers whenever possible
>inb4 someone posts the massive chart from another revisionist historian
Good luck finding another famine, deadly purge, or terror-driven apparatus in the USSR after 1953.

-k

>china
>communist

I am having a laugh over here.

>muh real capitalism has never been tried
So you claim that the Soviet Union is capitalist? If the Soviet Union is capitalist, then why praise it?

>evolved
you mean they abandoned it for authoritarian capitalism

Exaggeration much? It had obvious flaws and people were poor but it wasn't Africa-tier.

I wouldn't take this con artist too serious, he just told what everyone wanted to hear at that time. Also
>"I practice what I preach. I live in a black area of Los Angeles, in the city which has the best black mayor in the United States, Tom Bradley. I am married to a girl who is rather black, maybe not as black as Andrew Young or Jesse Jackson, but nobody's perfect. And I am trying to bring such beautiful concepts as equality, justice, and freedom into practical implementation. And believe me, I am not telling these things to you people just to please you. I am not running for political office. I don't want anything from you people. I am not selling anything, I don't want any money. I'm simply telling you what I feel." -Yuri Bezmenov

>OP is not a f-

>having to stand in 3-day long queues to buy 200g of ham

I have seen Americans have to way in long queues for days in order to buy apples.

>man puts a gun to your head
>have babies for glorious communism or DIE
>population goes up
woooooow

youtube.com/watch?v=pqx18I8f1P4

Oy vey

When did he say this? Gulag archipelago?

well, the difference is you don't need an iphone to live.

>Good luck finding another famine, deadly purge, or terror-driven apparatus in the USSR after 1953.

They only murdered and starved scores of millions people pre 1953 wtf I love psychopathic serial killing kikes and communism now

That books should be mandatory reading for everyone on earth.

>>Communism doesn't wor-

I'm sure Soviet spacer exploration lifted the spirits of the 10's of millions of political prisoners in Communist custody worldwide..

200 years together

>age of France: 72 years
>age of Rhodesia: 15 years
>age of pre-communist Czechoslovakia: 19 years

Is the system that puts white people living in a resource rich area slightly above "Africa tier" praiseworthy? Also poverty is just one part of the shittyness. Then there is the state motherfuckers controlling everything you can do and fucking you over with all kinds of stuff.

Yes, it should, although it's long. It's an absolutely amazing book I'm like a few chapter in

Puts shit into context. the people sent to the gulags didnt even take that shit seriously at first and neither did the guards but a terrible environment just devolves into shit. Travesty