Boy cuffed and injected on first day of school for being a boy

Here is yet another example of schools abusing boys and trying to make them into something they are not.

Its absurd that they felt the need to inject him, but is the fact that he was behaving agitated a result of poor parenting or simple biology?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/boy-8-restraints-injected-york-region-school-1.4297581
archive.is/6GIbF
edge.org/response-detail/27221
yorkregion.com/news-story/7562616-newmarket-boy-8-put-in-restraints-given-injection-after-fleeing-school/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/boy-8-restraints-injected-york-region-school-1.4297581

Wew, what the fuck is wrong with Canada.

Please archive those archive.is/6GIbF

Thanks Olaf

there probably pedo diddling in there somewhere from someone

What did they inject him with?

>Kiroff says her son has been allowed to return to school, but has been changed by the experience.

>"He's hesitant ... he never wants to be back at the hospital," she said.

Sounds like he's a better person now - so it was a good thing.

he was acting like a complete shithead and probably deserved to be brutally beaten, but that's against the law so instead you get this

Your country is going to absolute shit. You can't misgender someone without breaking the law. Why aren't you guys standing up?

This would be solved if parents and teachers were just allowed and encouraged to smack the shit out of unruly children. These kids know they can get away with anything because big daddy government protects them from the consequences.

Agreed. Now the spoilt shit will behave or get TRANQUED

I'm constantly amazed at how Canadian public services manage to exceed their American counterparts in their overreach. You can talk as much shit as you want about America's love of lawsuits and the Jewish lawyers that benefits from them but at least they provide a check against the absolute insanity you find north of the border.

no he has ptsd from being harrased by his class mates

Wow a single mom can't control her kid. I'm so surprised.

Everyone involved in the kidnapping and drugging of a child deserves to executed.

>Special ED kid placed in general population spergs out and makes a run for it

Both Mom and the School failed the kid. He should have been locked in with the potatoes.

The gay

Female hormones.

gay ebola.

most of the time these cases are a kid who is intelligent and neurologically atypical but is surrounded by neurotypical and average people.

yeah I know I threw out a lot of words there that soud like gobbledegook, but here
edge.org/response-detail/27221

Neurodiversity is critical to society. Kid probably would have been fine if he was given a cute handler and advanced a few grades.

Kid is an autistic fuck who should have been euthanized at birth. He was screaming, running off school property, threatening teachers, and just being a little dickwad. They legit had no choice.

>Some retarded faggot without any discipline gets restrained by Police after acting like a nigger

I fail to see the problem here.

Mainly the mom, the kid should have been homeschooled or in a special school. Also they didn't mention any father in the article, I wouldn't doubt she's a single mother, that's also bad for the kid.
The school did what they could, so did the hospital, wasn't ideal but the fact that stupid parents keep putting their retard or foreign kids in normal school is exactly why they have more power as said.

Not unless his mother was willing to pay out for private school for that sort of stuff. Public schools should be restricted to normal kids who speak the language. I'm sure the rest can be a good addition to society in the long term but they are a detriment to the classroom.

>special needs kid with known issues
>admitted to a normal school as inclusion works r-right
>nobody at the school is able to deal appropriately with the kid and everybody knows this
>parents are ok with that cuz he be a Doctor some day, everyone can be everything
>kid spergs out to nobodies surprise
>end up restrained in a hospital where again nobody is trained to deal with that kind of patients
N-no I couldn't see that coming

well yeah if no father is present.

with no father figure to look up to any boy turns into a monster. Just look at niggers.

A sedative. Basically the little sperg went nuts during class and ran off, so the police had to come get him. When he kept freaking out, they had to sedate him.

Trap serum

>not taking your Prozium

i feel like there should be a miliary academy program that will sponsor these single mom kids.

it will provide kids who have single moms an environment with structure, discipline, and male role models, and those who actually are smart and integratable will go on to state sponsored higher education while the rest just get folded into the meat grinder for 4 years.

Dumbass Canadians keep forgetting that their children are government property.

His classmates should have just kicked his ass in.

Back when i was a boy we would have made him a complete outcast none the less kicked his ass.

I saw plenty of special ed kids run around in school. You don't need to hit them hard and constantly. Having a handler or overseer is enough.

Up until the handler gets distracted, or the little ogre baby tries to kill the handler.

Spare the rod, spoil the child.

injected him with what?

A sedative.

My overpopulated public high school had 2,500 or so kids and I never heard of the special ed kids getting violent. The only fights were among drug dealers and basketball-Americans.

>Kid probably would have been fine if he was given a cute handler and advanced a few grades
If the kid is *that* intelligent that advancing a few grades would be appropriate, wouldn't the kid be intelligent enough to not act like a wild animal, thus needing a handler?

spec ed kid whatever

They would need to snatch them early for that to work. Single moms have plenty of time to do damage. If we're talking military academy I'd expect them to be 16 or so. By that age they're pretty much gone already. The best would be to end no-fault divorce, stop treating marriage specially and make it only a legal contract. Ideally end welfare too. At least the first two would make it so women will have to choose a good husband if they get married and the man won't be fucked over if they get divorced.

Pretty much really. First part of our constitution says that it
>guarantees the rights and freedoms set out in it subject only to such reasonable limits prescribed by law

So we don't have rights the same way you do, we're granted those the government allows, that's the mindset and the legal framework for "rights" in Canada.

>drugging a kid because you can't manage him
There is zero excuse. He's not a meth head nigger claw hammering people in the streets.

Schools are getting more authoritarian with discipline. They are doing it a lot with this gender theory bullshit where teachers are getting kids to swap genders. This is how they will normalise paedophilia - by the state taking a more active role in how children are raised.

>he archived a reply
Praise be unto you, Nordbot!

Fuck school. Since when does Sup Forums approve of kike libshit indoctrination centers?

> For Kiroff's son, the frog pond near the school is where he finds calm."He usually runs to the same spot near the little forest that they go to for day trips."

boredom can drive an active mind insane, especially when you're too socially inept to figure out what's working you up and only have what other people have told you.

For example I was beaten on a regular basis to make my mother feel better and when i told people about it somehow I would up labeled a little liar who self inflicts injuries due to trauma over getting molested by my father.

That last part isn't true, it was just part of the sob story that was given to the courts to get her custody. I didn't realize it at the time but the fat social worker was coercing yesses out of me on tape after promising i could play with some cool shit and have some candy.

Lol gas the kikes. This seems like literal child abuse to me.

testosterone blockers.

> (OP)Spare the rod, spoil the child.
The mom says the boy is "changed" from the experience.
Yes, he learned that *someone* people won't take his shit.
They didn't hurt him. They restrained him because he was acting like a rabid animal. Even restrained, he continued to act like a rabid animal, so they sedated him.
The school called the mom, but her load of mail was more important than her kid.

In the new immigration guide human rights are not mandatory like other things were listed as being. American police can arrest you up here now, according to their laws. And you MUST give them your man sausage pictures before crossing. Also if you've ever blazed and you're driving through Colorado, you must either lie like they do all the time or say you went to woodstock and breathed in some fumes and you're banned from babylon for life, can't even fly over. But muh enhanced security measures REEEEE AM I ALLOWED TO EAT POPPY SEEDS BECAUSE HEROIN? MUH DAIRY AND LUMBER MUH FREE TEA MUH DIABETES

Guarantee the "sedative" contained estrogen.

link to the story? injected him with what?

he is sonic

leave him alone

I sure as hell wouldn't complain if I was given injections of benzos for free during school

It's the second reply.

hyperactivity is countered by
> reducing intake of sugar and caffiene
> signing up for a sport

foxdie

I am going to say that since her shithead of a husband left her to do the responsible thing and try and take care of the children, I am going to say that maybe it is the male that needs a "role model" more than the mother.

I did not inhale. See what happens then. They're so fucked

nigger detected

>60%

they should have castrated the violent supremest barbarian before he kills somebody

>behavioral issues and severe learning disability
I was a special needs aid in high school. They asked me to specifically because I used to wrestle and one severely autistic girl was obsessed with my hair. I acted as an aid for other students as well, but they really wanted me to work with that one girl as much as possible. Just having me around would make her more calm and attentive to her surroundings, and in the inevitable episode, their standard procedure was to hold her down by the upper arms and ankles or gently sitting on her legs and attempting to hold her shoulders to the ground while trying to get her to start counting backwards while she flails about. They preferred shoulders because she would often bang her head on hard surfaces while flailing, but sometimes she'd flail pretty hard, those kids don't know their own strength nor pay attention to where people's eyes or other soft spots are, so, even if they like you and would generally not want to hurt you, it is not risk free. I had to manually restrain her several times throughout one year. Once after she started a fit by throwing a coffee mug at someone.
Normal schools aren't equipped to deal with that sort of care.

Is that autistic child confirmed /ourguy/?

There was a niglet that had to legitimately be kept on a leash, and have a teaching assistant with him at all times to keep him from attacking children repeatedly at my daughters school. They were enraged when i called it a microcephalic crack baby, saying i had no proof of it. The gather was a violent felon, and the mother was dead from a crack heart attack. The school defended this niglet no matter how many parents complained.

>archive.is/6GIbF

So in looking into the story the boy is mentally disabled his mom says that hes a runner that can be normal. My job at the moment I sort of stumbled into it is tard wrangling and we had a dood that bolts and from my knowledge this school fucked up and the hospital to at least by my states laws.

In ontario the provincial government considers the school as "co parents"

>boredom can drive an active mind insane, especially when you're too socially inept to figure out what's working you up and only have what other people have told you.

See, if you're intelligent, yet socially inept....if you can't figure out *some* way [with all that intelligence] not to act like a rabid animal, then I'm sorry...you're probably a retard.

An intelligent child would know not to act like a total and complete animal....especially once police showed up.
So, no....I don't buy the "but he's very intelligent"....ok then be intelligent enough to act like a human when in the company of other humans.

>make them into something they are not.
Like in control? Ship these little fucks to a state prison and make them clean inmate toilets for a semester.

Please learn how to make a fucking intelligible sentence. That was painful to read.

This probably isn't the case for this kid since he's not a nigger. He probably touched a girl during tag and got accused of rape.

did you fug her

>Please archive those archive.is/6GIbF
Who owns these archive sites and what do they do with the information the Kremlin's FSB gleans when we click on your links?

you can also release him in a forest like a real hedgehog

And then they say we are the nazis

Absolutely disgusting

Not seeing anythi g wrong here. The school has a legal liability and the kid is acting like a freak. He is disruptive and obviously needs medication. If the parents won't do it then the school should for his own good.

>Pretty much this

>child throws small tantrum (which is something children do)
>diversity hire teacher has no idea how to properly discipline, probably just screams at him
>tantrum & screaming intensifies
>kid tries to run from conflict
>tackled by large men
>shoved in car that murderers get thrown into
>becomes confused and further agitated
>taken to building he's never been to before
>new strange people take him out of car and strap him down while yelling at him
>probably thinks he's about to die and tries to get away
>injected with potentially lethal drugs
Wew lad

Picture has face blurred out. This is bait. It's one of the dreamers Canada is taking in (thanks btw), or a chink.

There is really no telling, you may be right. I think that mainstreaming special ed and double plus special ed has gone to far though. If you have to be on a leash in second grade it is a stretch.

Forgot to add my only issue with that is:
>they're using a restraint system where the producer itself recalled&banned it from ER use as it's highly dangerous 8 years ago
>it's not correctly applied
>nobody next to him. Monitoring the patient at all time is a must in ER restraint situations, as you have to remove the restraints ASAP once he cools down
>the restraining position of the kid is terrible, dangerous and careless. It's always the lying flat position
tl;dr I can understand the reasons but the hospital crew is neither up to date nor trained in using emergency restraints. That shit is totally fucked up.

>have 8 year old son with autism
>mfw

>a result of poor parenting or simple biology?

Show me a picture of the mother and father, and I can tell you.

Heroin

well to me I wasn't acting rabid I was trying to protect myself. I think what you should really take away from this is that ignorance is what creates these problems, on all sides, and they always stem from abuse that a victim doesn't know how to cope with or can't cope with.

Generally humans are pretty good at acting on things within their awareness, the tools to broaden your awareness are what's supposed to be taught through parenting but when your only parent beats you and calls you trash and offers zero support whatsoever you begin to believe that's normal.

They already cuffed him, how the fuck is he gona do any damage?

>Debbie Kiroff says her eight-year-old, who loves cooking, Lego and swimming, has behavioural issues and a severe learning disability.

Then he should be in a special school

If you put your spaz kid in a non-spaz school where they're not used to dealing with spazzes then yeah, maybe they're not going to deal with your spaz to your exacting standards. When I go away I leave my dog at a kennel, not a locker at a train station, because she would die.

>tard wranglers wrangle a tard
shocking

He was acting like a sperg abd being disruptive. Then he took off and the coos had to wrangle him. The alteration was for his own good and if some kid was acting like that in ny daughters class I hope they sedate him too.

likely he was wrestled into those restraints by a gang of old ladies.

What do you with your autistics when they get into a 40 minute kicking and screaming deathmatch with a hand dryer?

Peniscillin

Dont circumcise them

>drugging your kid instead of whipping his ass
leafs deserve their cultural enrichment

Canada cured ebola hiv doesnt exist anymore (truvada). Also just because people freak out like you do and there is a guy filming you take a dump doesn't make you a fag does it? You "walk on water" sums of bishes

Ok, you keep talking about yourself, I am talking about the story.
Sorry you had a fucked up childhood, I did, too.
But....this story is about a kid being restrained in what I would consider an emergency situation. I don't blame the adults. Don't really blame the kid, but I'll bet his mom doesn't do much to keep his behavior regulated.
I'd also be willing to bet he is being mainstreamed, when it seems fairly obvious that he needs to be in special ed.

From a different article
>has been in a special class at Holland Landing Public School for the last three years.
>When teachers intervened, he ran away, a behaviour he’s been known to rely on in the past.
>They said when you calm down, they’ll take one (restraint) off one by one. I calmed down, they didn’t take one off. They put it tighter. I freaked out again and that’s when they put the needle in me
Plain incompetence all around

yorkregion.com/news-story/7562616-newmarket-boy-8-put-in-restraints-given-injection-after-fleeing-school/

>A Toronto-area mother is searching for answers after she says her son was taken to a hospital alone in the back of a police car, placed in restraints and injected with a sedative because he was acting out on the first day of school.

What?
You inject children with drugs because they are just acting up?
What's wrong you over there?
You don't give kids drugs