Federal judge orders a psych exam for Shkreli

Reminder that you never EVER fuck with the Clintons.

He's about to """"""hang"""""" himself and they'll have all the evidence they need now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eGA0l2ZMRkk
nypost.com/2017/09/20/judge-orders-psych-exam-for-jailed-pharma-bro/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So... two shots in the back of the head suicide or death by falling from penthouse w/out suicide note?

He doesn't need to do anything but physically be there...he should just take a nap. Psychiatry isn't science and isn't real.

nothing of value will be lost

When you die.

good riddance, cant believe you gullible retards ate his shit up

They are sure to discover that he is "suicidal"

Would be a real shame if someone started leaking the psychiatric case summaries of notable notables and politicians.

Go to room...put head on table...go to sleep.

yeah but what about the wu-tang album?

>tfw last year 50% of podcasts I listened to was cantwell and Shkreli
>tfw both are in prison for next 20+ years
Its kinda hit me in a hard way, probably more than most people. Those two were a very large part of my daily grind.

They are going to drug him up and turn him into a tranny like that did with Bradley. :(

why? who would care?

F

We don't want your cut-out bin black pills Chaim.

I was kinda getting bored of cantwell but hadding was great & morracow too

Nice hints you are giving there toothpaste nigger.

He actually needs to stay fucking awake and use his CS skills to fudge the tests.

You mean Santilli, right??

Perhaps an ugly Japanese woman.

You can never win any game in clown world. The clowns have no rules.

if im not shocked if they kill him, does that mean they've won?

Either that or he's got some real criminal prosecution coming down the pike amd he's a genius for making a case for having temporary insanity.

That's why I don't play their games.

Everyone dies alone but everyone dies differently.

Unless you have the Will...

If you don't take your 308 and execute some non whites it just means you are a cuck

Hang in there Shkrelix!

I prefer accruing insurance...and fashioning ambiguous hints that seem innocuous in open court but deliver an unwanted black swan message to the right person or persons.

He's going to be murdered by some niggers with AIDS.

Pottery justice to the typical leftie NPC

#FREESHKRELI

I hope Trump pardons him or ensures his safety.

>never fuck with us

hes going to make it out alive

>that pic
whoa dude, shkrelki is trans?

Kek be his guardian.
Please have Donald Trump pardon Shkreli.

youtube.com/watch?v=eGA0l2ZMRkk

I'm about omniscience of perspective. I'm just here to watch. The liars can have their game.

Their illusion is unsustainably fragile anyway. Only a couple good gusts away. They'll end themselves with their own callous hubris. Their desire for control of "truth" being their own unmaking.

Good. He's a nigger lover.

Shkreli did NOTHING wrong.

Martin "King Crip" Shkreli

Bout time she started killing people who deserve it

This guy isn't doing 20 years lol

Any news articles?

So did Martin Shkreli actually do anything illegal or is all of this just up in the air? I highly doubt his charges for "threatening Clinton" will hold up in a court of law but who knows considering Clinton got off scot free. What I want to know though is if he has been found to have done anything else illegal? Or is it all still awaiting trial?

>your ID

He's been convicted of securities fraud and got his bond revoked for the Hillary post. He's going to have to stay in jail until his sentencing date.

What is securities fraud exactly?

We should all be terrified of this literally Soviet tactic of politicizing pyschiatry.

Not making suits as much money as they told you to.

This it's a standar procedure for someone that looks as crazy as him.

He ain't going to pass that exam tough.

Securities fraud as it is enforced here and in the Martha Stewart case (prosecuted by a certain Mr Comey) is 100% made-up bullshit on the order of witchfinding.

nypost.com/2017/09/20/judge-orders-psych-exam-for-jailed-pharma-bro/

Witchhunting for other shit. Your books can never be 100% clean. They didn't like the bad pub he brought to pharma industry even though the rest of them are insanely more evil.

Eh, he was fine until he started calling them out.

Digits he gets shanked in prison.

>astandard proxedure for the apparently bonkers
Oh so Debbie Wasserman Schulz and all the people openly advocating the assassination of police officers and calling Michael Brown gentle can expect automatic psychiatric attention on these grounds if they get into trouble?

So how can they prove that he lied and didn't just screw up and make less money than he thought he would make? Or is there no proof of lying and that is what you mean by it being a witchhunt?

he will survive

they really through this guy under a bus though hey

psychiatric results: out of control autism

is martin a narcissist? it seems like everything he does is for attention

you're next

you mean hanging by three ropes around the neck?

Stuff it leaf, the only one chewing chocolate here is you

I bet leukemia cancer. Caused by poisoning.

(((mental illness))) is one of their most powerful weapons. That's why they faked a bunch of white mass shootings to insert the archetype of mentally ill whites into the culture.

They even took it a step further and used people who fit a certain look because they know that whites with that phenotype tend to be intelligent system organizers. They do this through genetic testing services like 23andme.

Shit. He went to far. He called out the Clinton

what if trump had him put in protective custody?

Interesting series of developments if he dies democracy is dead. You'd be better off having dreams of becoming a gulag operator rather than amass the brains and money shkreli did. Proves how fucked it all is

Well you tell me because that wasn't proven in the case of Stewart or a lot of other people who were convicted.
The judiciary has been out of control for a while now. New law students are taught that the Constitition is outdated but properly trashing it would upset the rednecks. Trump will be busy all eight years.

>I can escape by joining the machine
Look up and read Faithful Ruslan.

If he's Albanian why the fuck does he look part Asian?

>Well you tell me because that wasn't proven in the case of Stewart or a lot of other people who were convicted.
I guess I'm not surprised. The whole system is pretty fucking corrupt.

Check out Charles Murray's book By The People.

Shkreli, mehgawd

Yeah, it will probably be by dude with AIDS and all the brainwashed retards will call it karma.

I will check it out, I really liked that guys talk with Sam Harris.

kek

Basically he had two companies, an investment one and a pharma company. He used the investment company to fund the pharma company and the (large) profits from the pharma company to pay off the investors for his other company. They all got rich so who cares right? Feds don't like this and claim he didn't actually have any assets in the investment company. Sort of true because they were all in the pharma company. But his investors were all getting paid so who gives a fuck, unless you really want to care. Which the feds did.

what happened i thought he was free like 2 weeks ago?

Is that really it? That's fucking stupid. There are way too many fucking rules.

He """"""threatened""""""" Hillary so a judge sent him back to jail. He wanted a piece of her hair so he could run a DNA sequence on it.

Also he's getting rid of the wu tang cd.

wow, thank you user. I guess he'll be dead soon poor bastard what a waste i though the was funny at least.

holy shit i thought this was a girl for a sec by the thumbnail

Stop Watching JAVs.

here comes the lobotomy.

He must have actually had evidence on Clinton..

too bad evil wins in this fucked up world.

Hopefully he has a deadmans switch set up for when he gets suicided

Psychiatry and psychology are not sciences, is the same old Phrenology, except now without less basis on science. They shouldn't be allowed to testify at trials at all, it is insane anyone regards their opinion as valid, and have an impact on the verdict.

Psychology uses the scientific method to determine patterns and trends. Are you really this retarded? Are you going to tell me Pavlov's dogs were just a Jewish conspiracy? Or that brain chemistry is a Jewish myth? Maybe read a book before you open your ignorant fuck hole you have for a face

Can we meme a pardon?

From what I've seen from other toothpaste niggers, this seems to happen a lot actually.

You fuckers eat nigger candy, ride around on bikes, and live in the weirdest fucking society.

nooooooooo
:(

>Psychiatry isn't science and isn't real.

just like physics

>clowns have no rules.

so true

Bumping this, because he is a friend of mine and I'm worried about him right now :(

He said PSYCHIATRY you dipshit.

Psychiatry is nothing but stabbing around in the brain with chemicals until you get the desired effect. Might as well use darts to figure out what medicine to take.

Please do. Hes a good dude and doesn't deserve this shit. For real.

Psychiatry is different from Psychology you low-IQ retard, he's absolutely right that most of the former is pseudoscience, a lot of Freud's work was massive projection and at times he openly admitted that he was basically scamming people for money.

There's a reason that psychiatric care has almost no correlation with successful recovery from mental trauma, and that's because IT ISN'T A FUCKING SCIENTIFIC PROCESS, it's literally paying someone to act like a parent towards you twenty years after having a good parent would've made a difference in your mental development. These are the people who've got half of the kids in America on meth and half of the adults on heroin.

You're so stupid that you're confusing this with Psychology, which is at least repeatable, but Psychiatry is essentially poorly applied Psychology, it's the difference between astronomy and astrology. Idiot. How dare you open your mouth before opening a dictionary?

>hes going to make it out alive

though the same can't be said for his anus

Shkreli whole ploy with his youtube channel was change public opinion for his trial, if you didn't see this you're a retard. Doesn't mean that he didn't drop redpills and wasn't a bro.

I feel real bad for you and of course Shkreli. Hang in there and get him out!

I hope unless your society it's deeply corrupted.