(((Donald Trump)))

(((Donald Trump)))

Other urls found in this thread:

worldjewishcongress.org/en/news/twitter-blacklists-gasthejews-hashtag-at-wjcs-request-9-1-2017
hooktube.com/U2G9MR1n7Es
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((Fellow white man nationalist)))

>a President playing the Jewish fiddle
>out of the ordinary

Why does he keep praising the jews so much? Like, more than any normal puppet really would. Is he tricking them into thinking they have his support?

It may surprise you to know this, but his daughter and grandchildren are Jewish.

He has expressed his love for Jews for the longest. He even gave his precious Ivanka to one.

Drain the nothing

wouldnt somebody who was tricking them do something like that?

Are you retarded?

He gave his darling ivanka away to a jew

Every day must be a wild ride for trumptards at this point.

>Why does a Jew keep praising Jewish culture.
Hmm, good question.

2 towers!?!
Krumpf?!1

All his kdis that are married, are married to Jews. The other girl is even dating a Jew.

It's not just Ivanka.

it's just 4-d chess pedes!

Those damn donkey party guys smashing our buildings down. Oops it was a fat elephant

>Rosh Hashanah 2017 began in the evening of
Wednesday, 20 September

>and ends in the evening of
Friday, 22 September

THE DAY AFTER THAT IS 23.09.17

Eric, Don Jr, and Ivanka are all married to Jews, and all of Donald's grandchildren are Jewish.

judging by how hard you kike faggots are crying... i assume rope day is real soon.

A master ploy from a white nationalist anti-Semite like trump.

Ironic coming from somebody whose country is corrupt as hell and their president is only know for being the husband of a soap opera actress.

I GUESS HE ISN'T A NAZI. SUCK IT FAKE NEWS

>becomes a kike
>it's all a trick
>call out your retardation
>literal "wtf i love now the opposite of what i just said"
Go create israel again half of faggot

>im a globalist nationalist

Ribbit

And..

Barron is his only child, the rest can burn in hell,

Two wrongs

i dont think you understand how playing the long game works, which doesnt surprise me, since you kikes are braindead.

Huh... guess he isn't a Nazi after all.

Barron will marry one of God's chosen too.

MAZEL TOV MY DEAR GOYIMS

drumpf is a good goy,going by our script

cant wait to see more israel-usa friendship

>converts to kickery
>doesnt want me to be a "kike" and neither do i but says i am one
Ettore ovazza

Then can someone please explain why we ever supported him?

We knew that his family was jewish before he announced his campaign. You didn't need a Syria strike or DACA amnesty to prove that he was a "jewish puppet."

How come furries are always politically retarded?

He is a crypto kike. the same way chinese are. they love jewish tactics in business

Because he says "burns" and this makes you forget you ate air and mung beans for dinner 6 days this week. Age old and classic strategy. Like bill cosby only maybe guilty

No president praised Jews this much. Trump does it every other week.

How did we ever fall for this guy?

we fell for the memes

>Then can someone please explain why we ever supported him?

I can't speak for everyone, but I despise Hillary and would have voted for any one of the Republican candidates. Plus seeing people rage at Trump winning was a nice extra.

This sounds like a chewing gum commercial. He lost but won anyways so it doesnt matter. Make aipac great for the first time

>Says the fag
How come Beaners are always politically retarded?

Hand over the ethnostate, Donald

I know it may seem like a copout, but I never supported him. I was unironically a #CruzMissile and only ended up supporting "Not Hillary" after the primaries.
I did/do enjoy how buttravaged leftists get at Trump though, to be fair.

Says the fall of man serpent

Because you're a fucking moron.

You always do...

>new year

? wtf you kikes are fucking weird.

its almost as if the new year starts on the 23rd :^)

I forgot why I left Sup Forums for 2 weeks...

It is the year 5778 goy!

worldjewishcongress.org/en/news/twitter-blacklists-gasthejews-hashtag-at-wjcs-request-9-1-2017

REPRESENTING JEWISH CONTROL IN 100 COUNTRIES ACROSS SIX CONTINENTS

Anyone got a non-meme answer?

>muh 4d chess, 'pede

>tricking them
hurr durr muh 2d checkers

yeah, you're a fucking idiot and you should stay away from politics
everyone with a brain knew what Trump was from the start, it's just that Hillary was absolutely hated
now that Hillary is gone there's literally no love for a fucking retard who talks like a 10 year old and can't do shit about anything

>le mexicans and mudslimes guys!
>JIDF and other payed shills on Sup Forums
>Redditors

I've been claiming he's a kike lover since spring 2016 but people called me a Hillary supporter and CTR. Now look at what's going on. And of course he still throws some crumbs out like that speech at the UN, to try to still get people to think he's against international Jewry.

hooktube.com/U2G9MR1n7Es

Voting
doesn't
matter

In the end you still get a kike picked, kosher seal of approval, puppet.

Trump is the Jews own Hitler, theyve wanted revenge on the west since the Holohoax and theyre doing it by hijacking White Nationalism

They're going to crash the economy and blame on Trump, who is the figurehead of nationalism and strong borders. They will use this as "evidence" and an excuse for globalism and looser borders.

>THE DAY AFTER THAT IS 23.09.17

Ain't gonna be an "after" user. Go be with your family.

implying the jews wouldn't make a good right wing voting block

implying the jews stating on the news that they vote right wing due to the fear of muslim bigotry is bad

>Drain the nothing
Flood the sewer is all he's done. Every single cabinet pick and appointment is brimming with scandal. I can't stand the fact that I voted for this rapacious fuck!

Russian Bots, unironically. I supported Rubio through and through because he was the least kiked mofo in the whole Republican Party. He was more aligned with the Mormons/Christians than the evil kikes as Donald is.

Nah go fuck yourself and your larp flag buddy

The problem with morons like you is you hijacked the Sup Forums mainstream just now, anyone without water on the brain knows that beating hillary wasn't the objective during the primaries

This board picked Trump for his policies, otherwise Rand Paul would be President right now

And Trump always talked like that, nobody here gave a shit, who the fuck do you think you're fooling?

2d checkers
4d chess
AHAHAHAAHAA
ah
nigger pigs in helicopters

This is terrible