What did he mean by this?

archive.is/c2w3I

Literally Hitler

it means they've frozen the video feed at a moment where it looks like he's facepalming in order to spin a story and earn shekels

how come no one can post a video of his speech?

Looks like you are thinking to much goyim.

>what is youtube
it's all over the internet you fucking autist

>it means they've frozen the video feed at a moment where it looks like he's facepalming in order to spin a story and earn shekels
Journalism: Where even the photographers are filthy degenerate liars.

something something Hitler something something Russia something something WWIII something something popular vote

Is there anyone who actually believes Kelly would be so unprofessional that he would literally 'facepalm' while attending his boss's speech?
It's not like it's an involuntary action. If these people left their houses every once in a while, they'd know that people aren't just walking emojis.

has it ever been different?

>no one has posted the pic of Reddit doing some investigation proving this pic was taken 10 minutes before Trump's speech

>the media is lying

what a shock

Kelly does that quite often.
Watch says 18 minutes past the hour, cant see the hour hand. Military veteran with wrong time on watch, not likely.

Only a retard would think he was face-palming. He was in the Marines dude.

Yes. There's ALWAYS been yellow journalism, but very rarely has it encompassed basically ALL (or pretty much all) of the mainstream press.

I think it's because of the revenue model of these """news""" outlets now. They used to need to attract subscribers who used their service in exclusion of other news providers. They needed to compete for readership. Some outlets competed by trying to have the most neutral coverage, some by having above standard ethics, some by partisan appeal and some by sensationalism (tabloids). Today only the last two remain with any significance. And they don't compete for subscribers anymore. They compete for views. The more sensational, the more views, the more ad revenue.

This. Webm or bust. Were in the age of video!

Trump didn't speak till 10:30

Someone tell me what Trump said in his speech I don't have time to listen

>He was in the Marines dude
He was a general, Which means he loves America and is sickened by Trump.

He's a fucking traitor. When war comes him, Jane Fonda and every liberal should be rounded up and shot on the lawns of the white house.

If it was up to him we'd have 70%tax brackets with money being sent to Iran and nk by the plane drop

The military loves trump you ignoramus.