Christian Numerologist Says World Will End On Sept. 23

>David Meade, a self-proclaimed “researcher,” is predicting that a series of apocalyptic events will begin on Sept. 23 and, “a major part of the world will not be the same.”

>According to Meade, the mysterious rogue planet Nibiru, also known as Planet X, is on a collision course with Earth, which will bring world-ending tsunamis and earthquakes. The numerologist claims the dates of recent events like the Great American Solar Eclipse and Hurricane Harvey’s flooding of Texas were all marked in the Bible. Meade now says his “Planet X theory” lines up with more bible codes and ancient markers on the Egyptian pyramids.

>Meade is a self-published author who writes that he studied astronomy at the University of Louisville. He and other doomsayers have actually been saying Nibiru would crash into the Earth several times before; which clearly did not happen. The latest prediction came in 2012 and was linked to the end of the Mayan calendar.

Reminder that Jesus Christ will save you from the impending Armageddon, but only if you've been on nofap for at least your entire life

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planet_Nine
youtu.be/rSt-zUh0ifg?list=PLmiAycMDMUDMgzylEi17gYeamq8s1ncrq&t=909
youtube.com/watch?v=HB09F2PdXMw
pastebin.com/mfim49Gy
pastebin.com/ahddWcS3
math.harvard.edu/~elkies/mp666.html.
express.co.uk/news/weird/838428/NASA-Planet-X-Nibiru-DESTROY-earth-next-month-August-21-total-solar-eclipse
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Disappointment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah. Christcucks are faggots.

Jesus Christ is a false idol of the kike god Demiurge.

Do you understand how hilarious it is your last refuge is to shitpost on Sup Forums? You guys are fucking backed into a corner and trying to use meme magic to change timelines. You're retarded.

>Christian

stopped reading there.

People who believe in Nibiru are worse than flat earthers.

Just accept HIM into your hearts anons

You know what else David Meade said aside from "BUY MY BOOK"?

>During the last week of October of 2017, at the very end of the week, Russia and China, along with North Korea, will engage in a surprise dawn attack against the US and Great Britain. This will be a nuclear exchange. This is the start of World War III and the Great Tribulation. I have a close friend who saw this event in a vision. I know the date. The fuses are now set. Everything is in place.
>When this attack occurs, the Rapture (disappearance) of the Church will occur. Over one billion people will disappear.
>Among those who disappear will be President Trump and Vice President Pence.
>A ‘special election’ will be held to replace them.
>Obama will be one of the candidates in this special election.
>Obama will win the election. That should tell you something right there.
>Within five months, RFID chipping will occur of the population.

Wew.

They would have noticed major gravitational anomalies long ago if nibiru existed

>Planet Nine is a hypothetical large planet in the far outer Solar System, the gravitational effects of which would explain the improbable orbital configuration of a group of trans-Neptunian objects (TNOs) that orbit mostly beyond the Kuiper belt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planet_Nine

Falling for the gravity meme

>scary date
>[insert nibiru]
Every. Fucking. Time.

Neptune orbit anomalies and a rogue planet colliding into earth are far different scenarios

Who said it's colluding with earth?

youtu.be/rSt-zUh0ifg?list=PLmiAycMDMUDMgzylEi17gYeamq8s1ncrq&t=909

>hurr how do I into reading

youtube.com/watch?v=HB09F2PdXMw

oh wait nothing happened...

The absolute state of happening threads.

I don't believe in christian memes. Just like shemitah, this one is bogus. Anything predicted by a christcuck is definitely not happening.

Well i didn't read the OP as I've read this a dozen times before. He's gone on to change his stance again saying it will pass by the earth instead. I think he is just a disinfo agent.

Excellent. Even got the translation right.
>by His stripes we ARE healed
Accept your healing...physically, mentally, psychologically...and give all glory to God

>This was posted ~18h ago with the words "mark this date".

Programmerfag here. I wrote a simple PNG parser and ran this image through it, recording the (y, x) coordinates of each red pixel. Should be useful to help decipher it.

I would usually order the list by x coordinate, but this way it's read like English text.

Here's the list:

pastebin.com/mfim49Gy

and my shitty code if you want to replicate it:

pastebin.com/ahddWcS3

People who believe that the rapture is a separate event from the 2nd coming: when Jesus returns in glory to slay the antichrist and the nations massed for war against the Most High, cannot be trusted to understand the Word or the prophets.

Nothing to worry about here

I thought no one knew when the world would end, not even Jesus.

Why do these Christians keep trying to figure it out? Seems like blasphemy to me.
The bible makes it fucking clear.

I think they're trying to prove christianity is true by being wrong every time.

>The bible makes it fucking clear.

The problem is, it also makes it clear that the second coming was supposed to occur within the lifetimes of the original apostles. "No man knows the day and the hour" simply means "it cannot be known with precision" hence leaving out month, year, decade, etc.

Matthew 16:27-28:
"For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father’s glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what they have done. Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.”

Christ predicted his second coming would occur very soon after his death. He was emphatic in many verses that he and his apostles were already living in the end times, and that various signs of the imminent end of history had already come to pass.

The entirety of Matthew through John, wherever Christ speaks of his return he does it in language that makes it clear he expects it to be imminent.

A good example of this is in 1 John 2:18, where Christ urges the followers he is writing to: “18 Children, it is the last hour, and as you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come. Therefore we know that it is the last hour.” also Matthew 10:23, "When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes." They long ago fled through all the towns of Israel, so where is Jesus?

All interpretation of Christian eschatology which ignores this information (because it would prove Christianity is untrue) is doomed to arrive at strange, erroneous interpretations, hence the Millerites' "great disappointment", Harold Camping's followers, etc.

A religious group!

Not necessarily. Very old, established religions don't behave like that. They have long since jettisoned those conversion requirements as they are no longer necessary to retain new converts and make tempting ammo for critics.

Rather, many modern religions are matured forms of the apocalpytic cults they began as. They have an identifiable life cycle. That said, not all religions are cultic, eastern religions by and large use different methods to attract converts and motivate propagation.

>ignores the transfiguration
Why are you taking verses out of context?

See #3

1. “No one knows the day or the hour” means that the date cannot be known precisely. However, that does not stop Jesus from repeatedly giving a general timeframe of several decades within which to expect his second coming.

2. It can't be interpreted to mean you and I as metaphorical apostles because he specifically says "some of you standing here", as in the people he was talking to at that time. The full context reinforces that, he was speaking to disciples who accompanied him to Caesar Phillipi who wanted to know how they would recognize the second coming.

3. It can't be interpreted as referring to the transfiguration because the events described in verse 27 don't happen at the transfiguration (Jesus, God and angels coming from the clouds, judging mankind according to their deeds).

4. Daniel's visions don't satisfy the claim either because while they depict seven apocalyptic creatures (representing kingdoms that ruled over the Jews up to that point) nowhere does Daniel's vision describe Christ's return.

5. The 666/616 gematria code known as the number of the Beast must mean Nero/Neron, because only that name fits both 666 (Nero) and 616 (Neron). Source: math.harvard.edu/~elkies/mp666.html. This is because the book of Revelations was intended to metaphorically describe the fall of Rome, in a time when Christians could not openly predict it.

6. It's true that some of the events Christ said must occur before his second coming have not yet occurred. However, submitting this as proof that Christ must have meant something else in the verses supplied above presupposes that he actually was clairvoyant, instead of simply being wrong about those predictions too, because he was a regular human being without the ability to see the future.

7. For those who say that no Christian tastes death but lives on forever, it is clear Christ meant bodily death by other verses wherein he tells his traveling companions which signs they may personally expect to witness as his second coming approaches. They, according to Christ, should anticipate those signs within their lifetimes and would know by those signs that his second coming was imminent. There are two deaths: bodily and spiritual.

8. Jesus’ resurrection does not fit the criteria supplied by the verse because he did not, on that occasion, “come in his Father’s glory with his angels, and reward each person according to what they have done.” By that description it’s clear he is referring to his second coming, as explored more thoroughly in Revelations.

9. “When Christ said some standing there would not taste death before witnessing his return, that isn’t the kind of death he meant.” But it is. Hence "taste". There are two deaths. The first bodily and the second spiritual. He's referring to the first (to merely taste, rather than to eat) as those saved in him will only briefly experience death before being resurrected.

10. He cannot have meant the destruction of Jerusalem because the events described (Christ coming in the clouds with God and angels, judging men according to what they had done) did not occur when Jerusalem fell.

11. “But Jesus performed miracles!” ….according to a book written by his devoted followers, used to convert more people to their religion. According to books written by Scientologists about L. Ron Hubbard, he was one of America's first nuclear physicists, a war hero and the greatest humanitarian ever to live. And the Qur'an says that Muhammad once split the moon in half by pointing at it, then rejoined the halves. Was Muhammad therefore a true prophet?

12. “How do you explain all those fulfilled prophecies?” Almost all of which are recorded in one book of the Bible, then recorded after the fact as having come true in a later book of the Bible. This is a very easy trick. Observe: In 1998 I predicted that on Sept. 11, 2001 planes would collide with the WTC towers. Amazing! How did I know that? Am I clairvoyant?

Is this copy and paste?

it's happening faggots deal with it
>People who believe in Nibiru are worse than flat earthers.
express.co.uk/news/weird/838428/NASA-Planet-X-Nibiru-DESTROY-earth-next-month-August-21-total-solar-eclipse

People who can't fucking use google are the biggest imbeciles on chan and should definitely fucking gas themselves

NASA confirms Planet X EXISTS but could mythical Nibiru really DESTROY earth next month?

>Numerologist

I've had this argument frequently, so I amassed a list of rebuttals to the most common objections I encounter

I am my own god
(edge)
in my heart I want something to happen but in reality nothing will, just watch desu senpai

And with simple reading you would know that jesus is not talking about the second comming .

Luke 9
> 27But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God.

Mark 9
>1And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power.

2And after six days Jesus taketh with him Peter, and James, and John, and leadeth them up into an high mountain apart by themselves: and he was transfigured before them.

ok ive confused myself

no man knows the hour but there are signs that happen to let you know its imminent. there is a specific timeline laid out in revelation of these events.

>Christ predicted his second coming would occur very soon after his death. He was emphatic in many verses that he and his apostles were already living in the end times, and that various signs of the imminent end of history had already come to pass.

i want source on this

>A good example of this is in 1 John 2:18, where Christ urges the followers he is writing to: “18 Children, it is the last hour, and as you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come. Therefore we know that it is the last hour.” also Matthew 10:23, "When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes." They long ago fled through all the towns of Israel, so where is Jesus?

this is only talking about persection will always exist until Jesus comes back

>And with simple reading you would know that jesus is not talking about the second comming .

I already answered the transfiguration argument in #3, seen here:

>no man knows the hour but there are signs that happen to let you know its imminent. there is a specific timeline laid out in revelation of these events.

Which includes that Christians will not finish fleeing through all the towns of Israel before it happens. They have had 2,000 years to do that. Are they somehow not finished?

>this is only talking about persection will always exist until Jesus comes back

No, not only. It says "last hour". He says they were already living in the last hour, back then, at the time of writing.

You can pick out a single verse, like you have done, and pick it apart because you believe you can defend it. But in order to do that, you ignored all the other verses I listed that you didn't feel you could argue with.

When taken together, not in isolation from each other, they paint a very clear picture. Recognition of this is why Preterism exists.

No you did not a vision of heaven is not the same as the second comming , that is what luke literally implies ,SEE the kingdom of god also known as heaven

>27But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God.

heh, guess we're all going to be burning in hell

*pulls out gaster blasters*

>but only if you been on nofap for at least your entire life
Well that's a way to rule out 90% of the entire human species(and some animals too)
Have fun I guess?

Christ niggers have always said this type of shit. "The big disappointment" comes to mind.
>Christian numerologist
Top kek. You silly jigs always BTFO yourselves.

>Christian Numerologist

*the great disappointment
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Disappointment

>Christian (((numerologist)))
Numerology is kike trash (see the Kabbalah and how Jews are obsessed with numbers), and if he were a real Christian, he'd know that

Matthew 24:36
Mark 13:32

>captcha is Christ Webb

i only argue KJV

says last time not hour

please use kjv for your arguments

>You can pick out a single verse
wrong, i used the context thats why our opinions differ

>Which includes that Christians will not finish fleeing through all the towns of Israel before it happens. They have had 2,000 years to do that. Are they somehow not finished?

He is talking to his 12 disciples not the reader they got persecuted and died

>Matthew 10
>23But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

This is simply talking about where they meet up with jesus again you can see this at the prior verses

The Ministry of the Twelve

(Mark 6:7-13; Luke 9:1-6)

>5These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: 6But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. 7And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. 8Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give. 9Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses, 10Nor scrip for your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat. 11And into whatsoever city or town ye shall enter, inquire who in it is worthy; and there abide till ye go thence. 12And when ye come into an house, salute it. 13And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you. 14And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet. 15Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.