FUCKIN THING SUCKS

FUCKIN THING SUCKS
JUST DO IT LIVE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rV7WF5VVwuo
youtube.com/watch?v=GZDl_R8Zp2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>labor day rundown in my ear

Must be some new sex act I haven't heard of yet.

this is exactly how I imagine the mkultra poeple are like

>JUST HEARD ERIC HOLDERS SISTER SAYING HOW SHE LOVES THE DIAMOND BRACELET & KILLED MY SISTERS & IM NOT GETTING A PENNY OF THE FAA MONEY

this guys such a faggot lol

It really is odd to me how similar the sperg out is to oreilly's.

It makes me think it's somehow staged

why the fuck would they stage this you idiot, no surprise all lugenpress anchors are unhinged drama queens

>why the fuck would they stage this you idiot
Don't sperg out retard. Keep it together here. It's just a suggestion

Liberals are all deranged freaks.

>be overpaid news monkey
>act like the whole show revolves around your existence
>use this as an excuse to be a drama queen

This is 99% of Hollywood and MSM. They are cunts

it was a dumb suggestion and you should feel bad

The POTUS has this guy all fucked up!

>someone in that control room is out of control

he looks like the Kingsman guy

Donald Trump acts the same way behind the scenes.

Its called being passionate about your job.

Sup Forumsacks just follow orders.

you have to be 18 to post here

>it was a dumb suggestion and you should
Idk about that.

>Anybody can get into my ear at any time
He's a bit of a slut

Bill O'reilly's was better.

this meltdown wasn't that bad, notwhere rear as bad as O'Reillys. this guy seems like an asshole but in his situation it would suck to hear a bunch of fucking crap in your ear while you are trying to concentrate and talk on camera.

Who was the actor that screamed at someone for walking around in the background while they filmed a movie?

"Stop the hammering!"
-Lawrence O'Donnell, 2017

Christian Bale

>labor day rundown

Another cuck who thought he could fight the memes.

I worked as an audio engineer/ADR guy for a major boadcast news network for years before going into sound design and scoring. (What I really like to do)

These anchors are the most vapid faggots and whores you have ever met. Think "Anchor-Man" without the comedy.
I've met tons of a and b-list celebs in my life and the network news anchors take the whole
>"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!?!?!"
shit to a level that would make most mega-stars feel embarrassed... ESPECIALLY the women.

I'm so glad I only have to deal with Creative Directors and their ilk now.

>shuffling all the papers around like there's actually something important about them

AHAHAHA

Michael Cera

A

>being passionate about your job
>your job is complaining about a hat trump wore

wew

Man I feel sorry for him. Either there is actually another group of people using the same channel his earpiece shares or someone left their headset on and it's just picking up random shit. Third possibility is he is having a schizophrenic episode. Doesn't matter what network he anchors, you have to at least feel a little sorry for him.

not just the anchors, even the weathermen and sports guys, the lesser presenters, think they are somehow the equivalent of Walter Cronkite or something

The people in the control room were probably laughing at him every time he ranted
>quick Fred hit the button again and see what he says.LOL

STOP THE HAMMERING

STOP THE HAMMERING!

He's right desu, this guy is some second-rate nobody and staging something involving him is pointless from any angle you look at it

he's like a baby
google germano mosconi

ok lawrence you can just tell them your earpiece is picking up a different channel without having an autistic fit

Audition tape?

kek

This. Sounds like a hot mic and shitty interns

>hammering mind

this proves Hibernian Supremacy he's screaming at those poor middleman kikes and they are terrified

hearing shit that's not there
lady in his ear
I would guess he's having something like a psychosis or something here, that or delerium

could be caused by drugs or alcohol or you know something else

I like to think Tucker and Hannity are decent people.

I worked in broadcast here for about 3-4 years my self actually, here they just well cool for the most part. Mostly when I dealt with them I just encountered in the elevator and you know talked about the weather and stuff, as we don't know how to small talk here
>actually talked weather with the weather guy and womyns many times
>can't get better than that you know

I think that dog farted user

>the Norwegian pussyness overpowers the anchor narcissism.

Huh..

Take a close look at his eyes. He's a creep and a half. There are all kinds of emotions under the surface. His career is interesting. He worked in Washington a a senior Senate staffer and then went to Hollywood to consult on film and television. Over the last decade or so he's transitioned to news-entertainment. He's a guy who tries to make drama and is always shooting for the big moment.

Casey Kasem's epic meltdown youtube.com/watch?v=rV7WF5VVwuo

TARD? Is it TARD?

Can I get a labor day rundown?

Booze Kills

nah
fr tho u would be having mental breakdowns too if you had to do all of those
>Mental gymnastics

I don't get it
Adrenochrome neurotycism, completely normal

Snowflakes gotta fall.

Well at least they didn't go off on the dog.

Sounds like a failure.

He must be autistic as fuck too.

>Can't stand loud noises.
>Guy hammering IN ANOTHER ROOM.
Check

>Constantly organizes things in a certain way.
>Shuffling papers in a certain spread and complaining about they have to be a certain cut.
Check

>People with autism commonly share symptoms of ADHD
>Can't stay clear and focused reading a teleprompter/paper just because someone else is talking.
Check

We got ourselves a sperg boys. He just managed to keep it hidden all these years.

youtube.com/watch?v=GZDl_R8Zp2E

GIVE ME A FUCKING ANSWER

Proof

No way modern humans could have achieved this level of sophistication.

Hi faggot. So let me get this straight. You feel sorry for this fucking piece of shit whilst he manipulates faggots like you sad enough to sit in front of the prop box all night? With sayings such as 'The President didn't see an inch of rain' whilst visiting Houston. Physically impossible but suck it up faggot.

Thanks for the update.

Worst song on the album desu

qt spotted

I'm not trying to be a dick.... but dude... you CAN NOT compare your average Norwegian's general ego/behavior to an American who thinks they are a fucking SUPERSTAR.

When I said "Major News Network" I was not talking about a local news station. I was talking about CNN/NBC/ABC-tier and I worked for a show that has been on air since WW2.

The only thing in common with what you and I were speaking on is that it's TV and news... but vastly different in degree.

I'm sure Johan Svensborg, the local weather man for some small fishing county in northern Norway, is FAR easier to deal with than Don Lemon or Anderson Cooper.