Dragonball Super

So who is best MILF out of these five? Also can't wait to see Future Trunks react to Android 18 in this timeline.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ydJ84oA1ylE
youtube.com/watch?v=98rwIFDT8Uc
toloverulove.blog121.fc2.com/blog-entry-831.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Also can't wait to see Future Trunks react to Android 18 in this timeline.

Pretty sure that by the time he returned to his own timeline 18 and Krillin were already dating.

Were they? I guess I'll have to go back and read it. Still, I'm sure the fact the Krillin and 18 have a child will come as a shock to him. Kind of like Goku's reaction when he came back in the beginning of the Buu saga and was shocked they had a child together.

#18, since she's 18 years old.

I just realized that technically, Chi Chi and Bulma's mother would be GILF's.

Also i'm convinced at this point that Bulma's mom is an android.

18 > Bulma > Videl > Chi Chi

Tomboy Videl was way better than the Super version of her. I wish she would have at least kept her old hairstyle.

And personally I would put Chi Chi above Bulma.

>Old hairstyle?

So long hair right? She only cut it because she thought Gohan liked girls with shor hair.

18 by far, never ages

>Best Milf

Obviously Bulma's mom. Hot as fuck, STAYS hot as fuck well into her Gilf years, ditzy and always happy so you know she's a ball to be around, doesn't ask for much, and you just know she's down to fuck anytime anywhere.

Eighteen's a runnerup if you like dominant girls who could blow apart mountains.

No, I meant the short tomboy hair style that she has in pic related. Wasn't a big fan of the twin tail look on her. But her current hairstyle just looks off. I'm sure it's just the shitty animation, but sometimes it looks like she's wearing a wig.

No

Bulma's got a shit ton of cash tho

But twin tails Videl is the best female design, m8.

18 a best.

trips confirm

No.

Trunks knew Krillin had an issue pressing the self-destruct remote. But that's it.

That could've been anything, such as Krillin maybe being caught off guard from someone that hot.

Master Roshi agrees.

That's why he's The Master.

Roshi has pretty much tried to molest everyone's wife the absolute madman. He succeeded with Bulma and 18. The only one he hasn't tried it with is Videl. At least not that we know of.

Toei's Videl is superior in all senses to Toriyama's new Videl.

>The only one he hasn't tried it with is Videl. At least not that we know of.
He tried in the Tapion movie.

It will always be Bulma. She was the best girl in her prime and still remains the best girl as a milf.

long haired Videl is a close second for best girl

Bulma is great and all, but the fact that you don't even mention 18 as second best, AND you like long haired Videl makes you a faggot.

Has Goku tried to do what Roshi did?

he has tried when she was young.

she can't be human.

christ almighty was dragon ball character design always this ugly

>Tried it when she was young
>Not when she got older and started becoming shit

Roshi is a man of taste.

>Goku, the strongest man in the universe, casually stands there as he lets an old man grope his wife.
Is Goku into cucking?

Why is the manga of Dragon Ball Super so good (once it gets past the movies)?

Chi-chi.
She's cute, agressive, a Kung-Fu princess and wears chinese clothing. Even if she can be a bit bitchy, Her cute hick accent and the fact that she's still a martial artist (who trained goten) still puts her over the edge for me. Also she's cute with lipstick.
She'd probably have the best, conventional, romantic sex ever.

Roshi's practically his 2nd grandpa. He's just at that age where he gets away with a lot cuz he's old.

The 2 blonde androids are the best

To be fair Chi Chi smashed his face in before he got anywhere near her. Though I don't think Goku would do anything but laugh if somebody tried to grope his wife.

Now here is a user with good taste.

Dragonball Super actually becomes enjoyable once the universe 6 arc starts. The movie retellings are fucking shit.

She's so cute brehs.

>implying Toriyama even remembers that Future Trunks ever fought Android 18

She actually manages to look even younger in Super.

She's either an android or an alien. No way she's human.

Chi Chi with her her down and it's not even close.

Aging is for poor women

I get that everything in toriyama's currest style is spikier...but they couldn't keep her hair curly looking? I mean I blam toei more than toriyama at this front but still. It's like she's transitioning into a super saiyan.

According to Toriyama, Bulma's mom is supposed to be around 70 years old by the time Battle of Gods happens.

Looks like he forgot how to draw age.

This is GT right, or have I gone crazy. I only remember the first and last screenshot.

What is the significance of the arrows?

Why can't he pull a fucking Boruto and have a series focused solely on the future Z-Fighters?

Favorite ChiChi design?

Because Boruto isn't very good. Also because Gohan would rather be a good husband and get a good job than fight aliens.
Goten and Trunks might though, and Pan'll probably kick ass too. Krillin has yet to train marron though.

>yfw ChiChi is a grandma

>Boruto
Have you seen that art?

It's really a tie between Yo! Son Goku and friends and Super. Chi-chi's bun really grew on me.
Yo! Son Goku and Friends Chi-chi has a really cute outfit and kind of a large chest.
And while Super Chi-chi is basically just Buu saga Chi-chi, she has that lipstick and mature women with lipstick is my fetish and she's been getting cuter as it's gone on, so it's kind of a toss up.

The one at the end of the Buu saga where they all go to Bulma's party.

Also related, here's Yamcha getting cucked yet again in front of the entire cast. Poor guy can't catch a break.

youtube.com/watch?v=ydJ84oA1ylE

Kek at Vegeta actually thinking about it.

>Yamcha fake laughing to hide his real pain

>There was a time where Yamcha could have had both of them, but he messed up and now they married monkeys.

>Is Goku into cucking?

No, he whored out Videl and Bulma to the old Kai rather than offering Chichi.

>implying Bort won't end up being all about Naruto and Sasuke once sells start to drop

Well this is the same Goku who tried to pimp out his son's girlfriend. One of the few times Gohan actually got mad at his dad.

He also tried to pimp out Bulma, but she does that on her own anyway, so it doesn't count.

*sales

>when you remember Chi-Chi's voice is Botan

>Kek at Vegeta actually thinking about it.

Well Vegeta is a prince, and Chi Chi is a princess.

Alternate timeline where he fucks Chi Chi instead of Bulma when? Maybe in the new Xenoverse game? That would be hilarious. Their kid would be the most spoiled obnoxious shit to ever exist, probably even more so than Frieza.

Near the end of Dragon Ball

She looks like an entire different character in western clothes

Yeah, it's a shame she doesn't dress like that more often. Also I'm pretty sure this episode was filler, so canonically as an adult she never wore anything other than those china dresses.

She looks way better with modern clothes.

>spoiled
Chi-chi doesn't spoil. Chi-chi disciplines. BULMA spoils.
Which is why Trunks is spoiled.

Is that Chi-Chi? I can totally see that now, but I've always thought it was Bulma with an alternate hair style... huh.

It is Bulma seeing the text mentions about the evil overlord that is the doctor.

>But twin tails Videl is the best female design, m8.

Sort hair = tomboy = best

plus when she had short hair she was happy genki cute and when pig tails she was just a bitch

That is defiantly not Bulma, it's Chi Chi. This was the cover to one of Dragonball chapters where Goku is fighting Piccolo during the 23rd world martial arts tournament. The evil overlord mentioned on the cover is Piccolo.

Dammit you made look up the ending credits. Listening to it again after all this time just killed me.

youtube.com/watch?v=98rwIFDT8Uc

>tfw you will never run home from school and turn on Toonami to watch YYH again

>He had access to loli Chi Chi and let it go to waste

I'm sure he fucked Bulma since they were dating, but I can't believe he passed up on a loli Chi Chi wearing basically nothing offering herself up to him.

What a failure.

what's with the big tits?

>No storyline where Chi-chi teaches Videl about Turtle Hermit Kung-fu and Videl teaches Chi-chi to fly.

Gohan must give one hell of a dicking to completely remove all the bitch out of Videl.

Roshi and magic has failed. Brief and his wife aged way better than him. The only thing he retained is his strength, which isn't saying much.

End of Dragon Ball Chichi > Yo! Son Goku! > Saiyaman Chichi > Super Chichi

Top four. That "Hair down in Super" would be number 1, I want to see it more. She seems so young in Super, it's weird to me. Something about her seemed more mature in Yo! and Z.

Man, I wish Videl and Gohan were superheroing together in Super.

>no series of Chichi moving with Goku to Uub's village and Goku training both Chichi and Uub how to fly

It's like the exact opposite of what happened to Chi Chi from Dragonball to Dragonball Z. She went from a cute waifu to a colossal cunt.

Why are there so many different styles of eyes

Character design. Toriyama liked giving people little subtle differences in eye style before He started kind of combining all the eyes into a more universal style.

probably cause Gohan does his dicking duties instead of training 24/7

I just want a Bulma/Chi-chi adventure where Bulma needs to go on an adventure or something, and Chi-chi goes along. Kind of like her dynamic with Dragonball Goku with using Chi-chi's strength but also butting heads with her over more...house-wife oriented things.

I wonder if they will change her design during the epilogue or keep it how it was during the original.

Bulchi when? That new game, Dragonball Fusions, even has Pandel.

Why is Toriyama's art so bland? It feels uninspired and generic as possible.

That is how a Saiyan mama should look.

I kind of like his old art, but it suffers from copy-paste designs.

All the fun, squishy energy got kicked out of him after years and years of drawing the same thing over and over.

>Pandel has a way better design than every single female in GT (which I assume it's based)

That should be Bra's design. It's cute. Give Pan the short haired one. Why does all the women have such awful hair in GT god damn it.

But, Pandel does combine Pan's design with the time Videl is training with Gohan: Pan's bandana with Videl's hair accessory becomes Pandel's ribbons.

I can't imagine fusing with your mom. I mean, to be fair, Goku almost fused with his son, before his platonic saiyan life partner showed up.

I'm more interested in that Tien-Chichi-Han in the lower left.

toloverulove.blog121.fc2.com/blog-entry-831.html

Ox King, look at how well he rocks those suspenders.

>Mr.Po-chi
It's cute.

>Bulchi when?
Fucking this. We need fusion family to complete.

>Gotenks, Gogeta and Bulchi go on a family outing episode never

I can't imagine Bulchi to be that submissive seeing that both Bulma and Chichi are pretty much assertive of themselves.

It's just the Fusion dance, not with the Potara earrings so it's 30 minutes at most. What's wrong with going for a quick run especially given the rash personalities of Teen Videl and Pan?

why didn't they show her ass, tits, anything. we've seen her naked/in underwear numerous times.