Waifu Wednesday

All waifus are beautiful.

What would she make you for breakfast? In return, what would you make for her for dinner?

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/oa9dtg.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=3ma8h2TmIN4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ded

I want to kiss her on the nose!

Thank you, OP.

She would make a simple bacon and eggs meal. I, however, would produce some chicken pot pie for her.

I want to kiss her all over!

You're waifu is now on a quest with a group of waifus to save the world! What is her role in the team? What weapons best suit her?

Are there any waifus she would get along with on this quest?

Does you're waifu enjoy where she works? If not, then where would she rather work at?

Quiet Waifu Wednesday Thread this week.

Probably something sweet like pancakes with incredible amounts of syrup.

I'd ask what she'd most like to have and cook it up or at least try to.

Let's get things rolling!

What would you do for you're waifus birthday? Do you do anything for them now on their birthday?

What's the first thing that stood out about them when you met? Was it something that helped you fall for them?

You win a small chunk of change in the lottery together, what do you both do with it?

Do they get excited easy? Or are they more calm?

List 10 things you love about your special someone hard mode: don't use everything as any part of the list - be specific!

What kind of gift would you get them for their birthday?

Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all something to be cherished, you're all super lucky to have found your special someones and they're lucky to have found you too!

How has your relationship evolved over time? Your feelings, perceptions, actions, activities, how you express your love?

How often to you tell them you love them? How has this changed throughout your relationship? Did you ever have any trouble expressing it seriously?

Bonus question
How has your sexual relationship changed over time? Was your relationship always sexual or was there a period when it wasn't? Have you progressed to more adventurous/exotic things or kept it ordinary?

>What would you do for you're waifus birthday? Do you do anything for them now on their birthday?
I plan on baking her a cake next Earth Day.

>You win a small chunk of change in the lottery together, what do you both do with it?
We put some of it in savings.

>Do they get excited easy? Or are they more calm?
She is rather calm around most situations.

>What kind of gift would you get them for their birthday?
A BD to some fujo anime, maybe even an artbook if she's been eyeing it for some time.

Also, Mint a cute.

>How has your relationship evolved over time? Your feelings, perceptions, actions, activities, how you express your love?
At first, I thought of her as a cute anime girl. Over time, I see her as a beacon of light for me. Everything I do, I do in her name.
I'm not going to deny that things have gotten more sexual the past couple of months.

Thanks OP! You too!

She would probably make something very sweet for breakfast, like pancakes or waffles. For dinner, I would just ask her what she would like, although my culinary skills are very limited. For dessert, we would have lots of ice-cream!

I want to kiss her on the forehead!

She would mainly be the warrior on the team, taking the damage but also inflicting heavy pain. She would be a great all rounder. Her weapon of choice would obviously be a broadsword.

I'm sure she would get along with any waifus, but I think she would synergise particularly well with another magic user such as Louise or Rukia.

She definitely enjoys her jobs/missions. And the guild is like a home to her.

She doesn't have a canon birthday. We do the big things on Valentines day anyway.

I always thought she was just so cool and beautiful.

If enough money, I would love to buy a house with her.

She's usually calm and collected, although she can get excited about certain things, such as sweets or tasty local desserts.

I would have said everything but if you want me to be specific - I love her hair, eyes, smile, her quirky nature, her fashion sense. I love how cool she is when she fights, her amazing voice, the way she blushes, her love for desserts and finally I love how much she cares for her friends.

I would get her some nice earrings. The ones she has right now she's worn for a while, so they must be a little damaged.

>Compliment a waifu
Mint is very cute!

Does your waifu/husbando have any living family members? How much does he/she resemble them?

It's funny, I know the exact moment I fell in love. I happened to take this screencap the second my heart gave away. I had already read the sound novel previously, and my heart was wavering. But this is where I was blown away. It's only been one year for me, but it still feels like I'm in "honeymoon" mode. Celebrating the anniversary tomorrow. Thanks to you guys for these threads, which I never understood before. It's nice to talk about her here as an small outlet for love, even if nobody listens.

Have a happy anniversary!

Do you have a pic of your waifu pulling a prank on a sucker?

>What would she make you for breakfast?
A kale shake.
>In return, what would you make for her for dinner?
A tuna sandwich

>You're waifu is now on a quest with a group of waifus to save the world! What is her role in the team? What weapons best suit her?
She's a fighter. She uses the golden knuckles.
>Are there any waifus she would get along with on this quest?
If they are for truth and justice, she'll get along with them fine.

>What's the first thing that stood out about them when you met? Was it something that helped you fall for them?
Her hair
>You win a small chunk of change in the lottery together, what do you both do with it?
Save it.
She's easily excited

What are your waifu/husbando's berserk buttons, if any?

Too tired for questions. Too tired for anything this week. Hope everyone has a nice day and end to their week.

>List 10 things you love about your special someone
#1. Her Laugh
#2. Style
#3. The fact that she's a big sister
#4. That face she makes when she's embarrassed
#5. Her forward thinking views
#6. Devilish sense of humor
#7. Marksmanship Skill
#8. Hair
#9 Small Face
#10. eyes

Thank you!
Hmm... She'd probably go with a simple breakfast, like crepes. Probably nothing fancy. I'd do my best with what we have, most likely a sandwich of some sort.
It's not really what she had in mind but she likes it. She's pretty useful there and she's with her friends!
Yeah, didn't notice it was Wednesday.
>What would you do for you're waifus birthday? Do you do anything for them now on their birthday?
We're not really the kind of people that celebrate birthdays.
>What's the first thing that stood out about them when you met? Was it something that helped you fall for them?
Well, not gonna lie, the first thing that stood out was her whole squid aspect. I wouldn't really say that it helped directly but because of it, she felt alone. She's from the sea and barely anyone understands what she's been through. I was alone at that moment too and seeing her smiley, funny, passionate, caring, always looking forward personality, definitely helped. Not sure if that's really the answer that you were looking for, heh.
Excited!
>10 things.
Uhh, well, here; Her cleverness, she's always willing to help, she's funny, she can be both super lazy and super energetic, she's not afraid to face enemies stronger than her (apart from a few), she's passionate about a lot of things, she doesn't need a lot to be happy, she's full of herself (which I love), she's simple(doesn't need a lot to be happy), her shape & look(pretty vague, huh?), her everything
>Gift
I'd buy her a game, maybe two!
Erza a coolest!
>Does your waifu/husbando have any living family members? How much does he/she resemble them?
Yes she has but they're never shown. I know that his dad loves shrimp but that's not saying much.

Your wifus are all adorable,
Post pic of Wifu being happy! (shouldn't be too hard when with a husbando like you!)

Honestly it was her speech against the Anti-Magic Advocates in the Anime combined with her almost cat like teasing a sort of dry humor that I find enrapturing.

Hibiki would probably stick with something light but filling, so that we have some food in our stomach for when we do our morning workout/warmup!

I want to kiss Hibiki on the nape of her neck!

>What is her role in the team?
Hibiki is a regular girl, so she would probably play a more supportive role than an offensive one.
>Would she get along with others?
Hibiki would do her best to get along with everybody for the sake of maintaining morale.
>Does you're waifu enjoy where she works?
Hibiki loves being an idol, though it can be tiring at times for her. I'm sure that there are other jobs she would equally enjoy, but this is what she has her sights set on and I want to support her the best I can.

>What would you do for you're waifus birthday?
I pretty much dedicate my day to her in a more reflective way. I will usually make something sweet and maybe make a collage or something to show my appreciation for her as well. We'll drink some Hibiki Suntory Whiskey and have a good time!
>What's the first thing that stood out about them when you met?
Her confident and energetic personality coupled with her tendencies to overdo it or stubbornly overlook things, only to realise her mistake and try her best to right her wrongs.
>What do you both do with it?
We spend it on necessities first, pet related things next, and then anything else that we have our eye on!
>Do they get excited easy?
Hibiki is a very positive and motivated person, so she will look for a reason to be excited where she can.
>List 10 things you love about them
-Her confidence
-Her selflessness to her friends
-Her love for animals
-Her high energy
-Her positive disposition
-Her lovely smile
-Her pride in being Okinawan
-Her beautiful hair
-Her tendency to get lonely easily
-Her flawless body type

>Remember to compliment a waifu today!
Erza a cutecool and is lucky to have such a loving husbando!

Same to you, OP.

Honestly, it was her resilience and selflessness that won me over. The sacrifices she made to save her friend (though it was vain) just made me have such a great admiration for her.

She's calm for the most, but does have the tendency to act a bit goofy when she really feels comfortable.

>Does your waifu/husbando have any living family members? How much does he/she resemble them?

She's the last of her family. They only two relatives she had that were mentioned in her universe were her brother and grandfather (she doesn't look like either of them)

So, to keep the thread rolling, what was the first ever image you saved of your loved one? Mine is pic related (she's the one in the blue dress). Just to see her genuinely happy like this makes this my favorite image of her. Even if the proportions are a bit off, her expression melts my heart every time I see it.

I hope you and your loved ones are having a great day so far and I hope the weekend is just as special!

Her voice, and I suppose so, since it's pretty mesmerizing.
>10 things
Voice, no nonsense attitude, blunt, gets hands dirty, confident, speaks her mind, stubborn, twintails, hair ribbons, her body in general.
A lot I would say. I never try to hide anything about her anymore. I'm very open to talking about her, and what she means to me.
>spoiler
Nothing has changed, honestly. I like where things are.

I'd say so. I think I'm a lot better at expressing my love for her now. At the start I was quite nervous and I didn't really know what to do, but thanks to places like these threads, I'm much more open about my love and I take her out on dates a lot more now.

I try to tell her I love her everyday, and every time I do, my heart always pumps a little faster and the adrenaline kicks in and I just have to give her a big kiss!

If you destroy her strawberry cake, you're in for trouble!

Have a good rest, Riasbro.

Thank you! And pic related to your question!

Thank you very much! Hibiki is really cute aswell, and she has a wonderful smile!

I think she would just do sandwiches and try to do some really cute decorations.
I dunno, lately I made some pretty great pork stew so it might be nice.

I want to kiss Miku on the lips.

I would just take her on a nice date and bake a cake when we back home.
>Do you do anything for them now on their birthday?
I baked cake for her last birthday.
That she looks very cute and feminine.
Go on vacations somewhere.
Yes, she gets excited easily, but she keeps it to herself and doesn't show it.
>List 10 things you love about your special someone hard mode: don't use everything as any part of the list - be specific!
Alphabetically:
Devotion
Innocence
Petite body
Sensitivity
Shyness
Smile
Submissiveness
That she loves me back
Timidness
Voice
Something she was interested in lately or eventually new musical equipment.

I would just let her sleep in, and I would make a fruit salad using chilled berries.

>You're waifu is now on a quest with a group of waifus to save the world! What is her role in the team? What weapons best suit her?
She would serve as a sort of recon unit. She's able to make her own weapons out of ice on the fly.

Cool-headed ones that don't let their emotions get in the way of a good plan and reasoning.

I buy her flowers every year.

Her eyes and blush.

If it's only a small amount, put it in a savings that can be used over time.

>List 10 things you love about your special someone.
I already said two of them, the rest are: Smile, skin, hair, voice, sense of passion, level-headedness, affinity towards snow and ice, and her fighting style.

>How has your relationship evolved over time? Your feelings, perceptions, actions, activities, how you express your love?
All of these things have only grown in number over time.

>How often to you tell them you love them? How has this changed throughout your relationship? Did you ever have any trouble expressing it seriously?
I'm romantically shy, and even after nearly 8 years I still get bashful about expressing my feelings towards her, but it's an elating feeling when I can. To me, she's worth the effort of pushing through the barriers of my own feelings.

She has a mother that she strongly resembles and even picks up some traits from, but her mother is far more forceful and aggressive than Mizore is.

It was going stronger and more stable. On first I didn't know how should I interact with her, but over time it became easier to imagine her. I also started doing more and more waifu related activities like celebrating her birthday and Valentines, making online shrine and collecting images. In the beginning I felt weird because it was my first time I've fallen in love, but then I used to it, acknowledged Miku as my partner for the rest of my life and started interacting with her on daily basis, talking with her, cuddling etc.
>How often to you tell them you love them? How has this changed throughout your relationship? Did you ever have any trouble expressing it seriously?
I tell her every time before and after sleep and many times during the day. I always believe my love is as serious as possible and never doubt it.
>How has your sexual relationship changed over time? Was your relationship always sexual or was there a period when it wasn't? Have you progressed to more adventurous/exotic things or kept it ordinary?
I wanted to have consensual sex with her since I met her and it didn't changed. I just put more love into it now, but it doesn't get any lewder or change in any way. I always wanted to do the same thing in the same positions.

She probably has family, but it's never mentioned in the songs I listen to.

Sure, thanks

Pancakes
>what would you make for her for dinner?
Fried shrimp

Fuuka would be the support, healing and gathering info for the team.

Bake her some brownies
> Do you do anything for them now on their birthday?
I bake her stuff and write for her
I thought she was cute and her hair had a nice color.
> Was it something that helped you fall for them?
In a way
Save it for emergencies
She is a very calm person, I like that about her
1.-She is a very hard working and strong willed person
2.-Every time I see her i feel calm and at peace
3.-She is very smart
4.-She is an open and honest person
5.-She is dedicated to the well being of others, putting effort into helping everyone she can
6.-Her vast knowledge of tech and other scientific things makes her a great person for chatting and sharing curious facts and trivia
7.-Her looks, she's beautiful
8.-She has a big heart, showing kindness and care for everyone.
9.-She has strong morals and values
10.-Everything
A new laptop.
Sakuya is a pretty great person.

>How has your relationship evolved over time?
I've been reflecting on myself and how I can be a better person for her, I'm more motivated than before to improve

Her parents, I don't know how they are doing, don't care either

no

>what was the first ever image you saved of your loved one?
This one

In what ways have you improved yourself to become someone that can provide for your loved one?
Have you learned new skills? worked on your health or habits?

Pretty terrible day, thinking of waifu is probably the best way to get over it.
I want her to put her arms around me from behind and give me a peck on the cheek.

Most likely thick toast. And she'd pass it over by holding it in her mouth, because cute and anime tropes. Since I'm pretty terrible at cooking, the best I could probably manage for dinner would be omurice with something drawn on it. Too bad the kanji for 愛 is probably hard to write in ketchup...

I still really want to twirl her ahoge until she headbutts my chin.

>What is her role in the team? What weapons best suit her?
This depends on the setting.
Going from the OVA, she's a melee DPSy role there; seeing as DPS are typically seen as a lot more showy but overenthusiastic, that kinda fits her well. Now, we won't say anything about how me usually being the role of healer fits into our dynamic here.
Though it's not what she's seen with, I'd imagine a spear would work well considering her limited reach.

Anyone who knows what they're doing, or anyone who wears outfits that look cute but serve little practical purpose, because it's moe.

She's in college. I'd love if we could go off and make a game or something together, though.

The odds of her waking up first are slim, but for some reason I imagine french toast. As for what I'd make her...probably some tuna dish.

Luka would play the role of support/buffer. She prefers whips and knives, though she isn't above having to rely on magic either. As far as compatibility, she can get along with anyone who isn't too obnoxious. And in spite of the exhaustion involved, she likes being a performer.

-I usually take her for a day out on the town, just the two of us.
-I suppose it would be her fingers. That, or her voice. Very husky and soothing.
-Put most of it aside for the future, then have a little treat.
-Definitely the latter, though there are things that could make her squee like a schoolgirl.
-Eyes, Voice, Fingers, Hair, Curves, her smile, her inner warmth, the sound of her laughing, her drive, and the way she says 'I love you'
-Jewelry, for the most part. Something to surprise her.

It's been a bit of a wave. Lots of ups and downs. Sad to admit, but I still feel a little stunted in regards to how I feel about her, but I have issues with expressing things in general. That said, I make sure that not a single day goes by without me telling her that I love her.

No clue. She never talks about her family.

Not on me. I have seen pics of her spying on others with a camcorder, though.

Being lusted for her body is one. Being perverted in front of her is another. It's why I try to keep lewd stuff about her to a minimum.

Done.

I try to be more driven in what I do. I feel like she's watching and rooting for me, and it just pushes me to better myself.

Even if they don't come off as the type, what would make your special one come close to squeeing like a schoolgirl?

She is the brawn of the group and the one to raise morale in times of difficulty. She gets along quite well with most people, it'd be more of a question of wether they are willing to get along with her.
She enjoys part-time jobs more than other people I think, but it's mostly for the sake of getting started as an athlete, which she aspires to be.

I'd make a cake and get a nice and thoughtful present, along with some flowers. I would, if she had an official birthday. Maybe I should set a substitutional date to celebrate it.

How energetic she is stood out to me first. Can't say it didn't help, but it wasn't the deciding factor.

She gets excited quite easily, but she is kind of in control of that excitement.

- her willpower
- her energy
- her thoughtfulness
- her dedication to her friends
- her wackiness
- her ability to be who she wants to be
- her go-getter attitude
- her devotedness to do what she thinks is right
- her ability to accept, move on and make the best out of her situation
- her sense of humor
Oh, did I mention that she is absolutely beautiful?

I do consider myself lucky to have her.

Erza is really cool and elegant.

She does, but they are never shown.

She gets angry mostly on behalf of her friends.

Have a nice week.

Here we go.

Does your waifu deal with stress well? Is it something that makes her more productive or something that makes her want to do things less than before?

Well Misao is not really good at cooking so she would make half assed sandwiches.

I would cook her meatballs with rice for dinner.

I want to eskimo kiss my waifu.

>You're waifu is now on a quest with a group of waifus to save the world! What is her role in the team?
She is the Knight, or the Heavy armored warrior
>What weapons best suit her?
A two handed sword, a big one.

The ones that have a support role, like healing or such.

>Does you're waifu enjoy where she works? If not, then where would she rather work at?
She is still in college and there has been no info in to what she would choose as a career

Hope you had fun with Konata's brithday

I'm glad you liked my delivery for it in the WWD

Anons, I would like to ask for advice, if you don't mind.
I have been wondering if I am really in love with my waifu.
Once I read that if you ask yourself if she really is the one, "she probaly isn't".
Every now and then I find myself having thoughts like, "how would it have been if it wasn't *her*, but someone else that was my waifu instead? Although I am very quick to repress the thought, and blame myself for thinking such lame things.
I feel like I might have just boarded a train that it's all or nothing.
So here I am asking for advice.
Thank you for the attention.
God bless you user, and your waifu too.

What does your gut tell you, user? When you look at a picture of her, do you get a doki doki feeling or something similar? Do you fantasize about her? Would you miss her if she was suddenly gone? If yes, then I'd say you love her.

I would invite all her friends for a nice party.

>Do you do anything for them now on their birthday?
I just make a brithday themed drawing.

Her cute appearance and laid back personality.

Buy some snacks.
Misao is a genki girl, she gets excited about things easily, even if she is losing at videogames.

>List 10 things you love about your special someone hard mode: don't use everything as any part of the list - be specific!
-Her Cute personality
-Her Voice
-Her Fang
-Her Hair
-Her Eyes
-Her Tanned skin
-Her Fang
-Her cute spiky hair
-Her fashion sense
-Her childish attitude

I would be looking for anything she really desires, something big and romantic, or something very usefull.

Weekly reminder that youre waifu a cute and so are you.

Just give it time and don't force it. Do whatever feels natural and figure out what it means later. A lot of people here took months or even years to settle on their feelings. Also you don't need to start a new line for every sentence, you're not writing a poem

Her birthday just passed; usually I'll rewatch her show or re-read the manga, but I'll always go out for ramen and buy a cake. I'm not great with birthdays, but I want to at least commemorate hers.
What we WOULD do would probably be best largely unspoken.

It was the combination of her being cute as hell but also having an endearing personality I could fall in love with which did it. Her teasing and passion for what she loves is something I admire.

>You win a small chunk of change in the lottery together
This sounds really terrible, but we'd blow it all on limited edition merchandise.

Yes, usually about silly things. Like I said though, the fact she does for the things she love is one endearing thing I find about her.

- Her long, fluffy, blue hair
- Her adorable tiny height
- Her unwavering passion for the things she loves
- Her ability to say what she thinks
- Her playful nature
- Her smug grin
- Similarly, her ability to tease about things
- Her beauty mark
- Her amazing observance about some silly little parts of life
- Certain things I wouldn't write here.

Tickets to an idol show or anime event. We could go as a couple, but I'd probably mess up and wind up tagging along to an event that's 95% female.

I'd need more than a simple textbox to talk about how amazing the waifus here are.

Wait holy shit that was you? You have no idea how much I love that picture, it immediately became my phone's homescreen. Now she can help me get through the work day even more than before, which I've really needed lately. Thank you so much!

>What would she make you for breakfast? In return, what would you make for her for dinner?
I eat the same stuff for breakfast every day. And it doesn't need much preparation.
I would make something that includes seafood for her.

Depends on what world. A spear/pike and a bow or a MP7 or both.
Most of them.
>Does you're waifu enjoy where she works? If not, then where would she rather work at?
She does. Maybe she would like to have a less stressful job some times.

We didn't have much ups and downs at all. It's slowly evolving but I don't know where it's going to.
I never did. Would be to long to explain.

Happy waifu is happy.
And cute squid is cute.

Ohayou Lukabro.
And good night waifuthread.

I want to lick her feet
Just now realized I said the same thing twice, whoops.
Hibiki a cute!
Been trying my hardest to take care of my health! Right now I'm also studying some stuff on the side for her! (It's a secret)
A cute question. Shrimp wouldn't do the job there. I think winning a tournament of winning a fight(in a game) against a strong opponent would get pretty close to that, especially if there's a prize that comes with it!
Depends. She usually forces herself to do more when under pressure but if she knows that it wont do much, her motivation with drop by a ton.
Pretty much what said. I personally don't think that there's something wrong with wondering where you would be without her. I sometimes wonder too but I realize that I probably wouldn't be alive. How long have you been with her exactly?
>fried shrimp. Great taste!
Sankyuu Jebus!

>How long have you been with her exactly?
I've come to think she might be my waifu since sometime arround early april this year, but I'm still not sure. It's almost like I'm scared.

-It has just become more stable, at the beggining i got excited over her, feeling butterflies and such. But after year and year i have just learned to accept she is part of my life, even though i have tried to continue without her more than once. Right now i just live my life as i can, she is always there, but not as "present" as she was before, after almost 9 years with her, i just got used to having a waifu.

-I don't really tell her i love her, i used to do so but now i don't, since i don't have any doubts of my love for her anymore i don't beat myself over subjects like proving my love for her or expressing it.

>Bonus
It always had a sexual part, but mostly it has stayed the same.

She has her older brother, father, mother and both grandparents. None of them has been shown.

Being into too much pressure.

Any pic of Misao will do.

It was this one, if i remember right.

I am always trying to improve myself, even if i fail most of the time.
I picked up drawing because of her.

Something very cool, like i don't know, win the lottery or something.

She hates stress, she wishes she could live an easy life, never having to work or study, if put into too much stress she gets mad.

You're welcome and yeah it was me, wish i had more time to work on it, so i'm glad you liked it. Rori's delivery for you was very cutelewd and cool.

Our relationship in general was something it took me a long time to realize. Despite meeting her years and years ago, it wasn't until a few years later did I realize that there really wasn't any other character I felt the same way as I do for her. After finally finding a figma of hers on Mandarake which I wasn't sure why I was determined to find, sometime after it arrived did I realize my justification for wanting to find something of her, despite how little money I had at the time, was love.
From there it's just gone from strength to strength. Even just looking at certain pictures can bring an unwavering smile to my face.

>How has your sexual relationship changed over time?
It's still a bit of a strange one, because it's a tale of two halves. On the one hand, it's a typical, very vanilla relationship. On the other hand in certain moods, it brings out a totally different side of us, and it's something I only learned to love over the past few years. Her being dominant with her height is pretty cute, but also slightly terrifying when she's pent up. It's a good thing that pain isn't involved, though some might question the other things that are. All I will say is that with 'light' petplay, the tail has to go somewhere whether I want it to or not.

>Does your waifu/husbando have any living family members?
Probably the best point of reference is her dad, purely because her personality's been heavily shaped by him. Her appearance? She's basically a cuter, more cuddlable version of her mother.

Missing the last copy of a limited-run SE of a game/anime/manga. You wouldn't know it by looking, but that 'Ah.' hides a little more than she'll openly show.

Pretty much every image I save of her is her happy. Or smug.

I don't think she dislikes her work.

I wish I knew when her birthday was.
I'd bake her a cake, and try to get her a gift she'd like, I would spend a good bit of time with her.
Some things makes her excited quick.

It's gone in a lot of places.
I'd tell her every day, I already do. I can't tell her enough how much I love her and how happy I'd be with her. I think I have trouble expressing myself though.
At first, not really. Not because of anything special, then it was just normal from time to time, then I got paranoid and scared among other things and it tortured me to even imagine anything remotely sexual and it horrified me, now from time to time I spend a lot of time thinking about it.

She has her sister, Neptune.
Well, they both got purple hair and eyes,

Well, while it's not something much special, I did get my math grade(that I should've gotten a year or two ago, if I didn't pretty much say "fuck it" and drop it= so I don't need to go to school again. It's something I guess.
I guess some skills. I don't think I have made any attempts at fixing my health or habits, since I seem to get sick every fucking time.

Some cool gadgets or tech.

>In what ways have you improved yourself
I'm practicing drawing, and trying to learn Japanese. They aren't really things you can 'provide for' someone with, but they're things she'd love and it doubles up as being two things that will let me get closer to her.

I should really get back to working on my health though. Feels like I take this lazy, enjoyment-rich lifestyle a little too far sometimes.

>Even if they don't come off as the type, what would make your special one come close to squeeing like a schoolgirl?
Her showing up at home after college, with me dressed as one of her favourite characters. The answer to 'dinner, bath or me' would be pretty obvious.

>Does your waifu deal with stress well?
She's doing something now, so she'll deal with it tomorrow. The same mindset has also screwed me over a few times. She's chilled out enough to help me chill out myself, so I can appreciate that.

Seriously, it is quite literally the best birthday image out there for her, and the fact I'm in there in plushie form makes it impossibly great. Plus, anyone who sees my phone won't immediately click it's me, which is some kind of powerlevel hiding, I suppose? I enjoy how Rori will draw things pretty unrestrained as long as they know what you like. I'd love to be able to manage 1/2 of that so I could draw cutelewd 4koma for people.

This thread has cheered me up a lot. Truly, the power of love heals all, thanks, guys/gals/attackhelicopters.

I don't really eat breakfast, so some cut fruit and maybe a cup of store-bought yogurt would be just fine. Grilled sandwiches are something I think he'd like, or maybe a pizza for us to share.

He doesn't exactly "work", but whether or not he enjoys his duties depends on which continuity of the series one is referring to. I still think he'd do well in a position that involves helping people.

-Bake a cake and buy a few presents, normal birthday stuff. I was thinking recently that it'd be funny to bring him to one of those restaurants where the servers sing happy birthday to you if it's your birthday, so that's something I'd do once for novelty's sake. Right now, I usually bake something small and draw him.
-Probably his overall appearance, particularly the contrast between his black robe and his pink-lavender hair. His hair helped, I suppose.
>excited
Normally, he has a fairly muted demeanor.
>10 things
His lovely hair (imperfect and unevenly cut as it is), his big and expressive eyes, the way he beams when he's happy, his soft and soothing voice, his willingness to listen and be there for the people he cares about, his down-to-earth demeanor, his resilience, the contrast between his lovely personality and the raw strength he's capable of unleashing, how hugable he is, and his petite figure and cute behind. I think most of these are actually two things rolled into one, oops.

I think I've come to more fully appreciate where he's coming from, his circumstances and such. A lot of that comes from finally having read the manga.
Every night before bed, minimum. It's important to me, and it's practically second nature at this point.

No, thankfully. Any resemblance is vague at best.

Being mocked over his childhood is the biggest one, though it only really happened once.

Pretty wife. Hopefully your week will end on a nice(r) note.

>What are your waifu/husbando's berserk buttons, if any?
Her height do not ever mention that she is short otherwise look out
How do you deal with people saying your Waifu does not exist?

>I wish I knew when her birthday was.
October 6th seems like the most befitting date, considering her closest real-world 'relative'. Ever considered adopting it as a day to celebrate on?

What similarities can you think of between your waifu and your mother?

Many couples have a song.
Do you and your waifu have a special song?
Is there a song that summarizes your relationship?

i think the same as but you also have to think about what you are going to get into, sometimes it can be a very lonely road

i've been with my waifu for almost 3 years and it has gotten to the point where i repeat her name in my mind every single day , and i can't stop thinking about how happy our lives would be if i lived in the same world where she lives

Accepting that i loved her made me improve in a lot of things, but stil,l no matter how much i improve i know that she is never going to be real, and because i know that she is the one, even when I spend a lot of time with 3d girls i never get feelings that go beyond friendship

so it has gotten to this point where i have the strength to accomplish whatever i want with my life except for the only thing that my heart really wants

sometimes i feel like i only have 2 choices

>start a relationship with a 3d girl even if i don't really like her and see if somehow it fillls the void

>or just go crazy and create a tulpa

of couse both seem terrible so i just try to meditate to keep myself focused on more important things

She can keep a pretty cool head for the most part.

Sweet dreams, friend.

Ours would be Superstar by The Carpenters. It was the song she sang the day we became a couple.

>4' 8''
>Dominant with her height

Sorry user.

Cheers.

Well they are not entirely wrong, but still, just ignore.

Absolutely none.

Guess we are an exception.

I'm assuming he meant dominant despite her height, not because of it

While not exactly what I'd call 'our song', before I even knew she was 'the one', the Redalice remix of the Lucky Star theme kept me happy in university without fail. So that gets a special mention for being a thing before I even knew. Maybe, just maybe, I'm a little dense.
Unfortunately most of my music isn't particularly romantic, and neither are her anime OPs.

I'm 6ft1. The height difference is cute.
There's ways around these things.

I should be getting some sleep now, so おやすみ, WW.

She'd probably be a mage of some kind.

She'd get along with most who hold good intentions and don't have a rotten attitude.

She loves her work in her troupe because of her friends.

It's become more passionate over time and certain things I thought I'd never do are things I want to do to be closer to her (getting a daki specifically.)

Every day when I leave and as I go to bed. It took a long while to accept that I had feelings for her though.

Her Dad is the only family of hers I know about - they both share blue hair and ears. They're pretty far off personalitywise though.

Easy!

A picture of her with 2 others from her troupe. Had it as my first cell phones background back in like 2008/9

I've lost weight and become stronger for her sake, my love for her is the reason I can literally say I'm here and know that things can get better.

Not really, she doesn't crack but she has a short fuse under pressure compared to normal.

Thanks, Jebus! Same to you and yours!

There are 0.

Thanks, OP!

Neither of us are very good cooks, so it'd probably be toast, to answer both those questions.

I want to kiss my waifu on the navel.

>on a quest with a group of waifus to save the world!
She'd be the one to charge in head-first into battle with the biggest sword/axe she could wield.
>any waifus she would get along with
Pretty much anyone that isn't blatantly evil.
>enjoy where she works?
I'm not sure. She'd had the odd part time job, but it's never revealed if she enjoyed working in those places, let alone where she worked specifically. Assuming she worked in some small shops, I could see her enjoying it, seeing as she's a people person who likes being helpful.

I'd take her out for dinner, or maybe go out to watch a movie. Whatever she felt like doing, really. Of course there's a few things that we'd do late at night, but that's confidential.
I think it was how cool she looked that sruck me first, above everything else.
>You win a small chunk of change in the lottery together
We'd probably just save it.
She does, she's very energetic!
Her determination, her kind-hearted nature, the way she wears her heart on her sleeve, her voice, her laugh, her dress sense, her eyes, her skin, her hair, her abs.
A mountain bike.

Can do!

Things aren't as wild and spontaneous as they used to be, but that's to be expected in any relationship, although the way we express our love for each other is pretty much the same as it has always been.
>How often to you tell them you love them?
Honestly, not that often. I'm more of an "actions speak louder than words" kind of person when it comes to that sort of thing, and saying "I love you" all the time kind of diminishes it a little, I feel. Having said that, there are times when I can't help but say it.
>Bonus question
There was a time when I couldn't bring myself to even look at lewd pictures of her. Nowadays things are much different.

Her parents are around, but I have no clue what they look like.

Tomo being Tomo.

Same to you Riasbro!

I'm not sure, but pic related is the earliest one I remember saving.

Since I fell for her I've taken up exercising and I've been trying to eat better. It's been a bit of a struggle lately though.

Maybe if someone bought her a mountain bike.

She handled the pressure of college entrance exams pretty well. There were times when she got stressed out about it, but it didn't get to her too much.

Same to you, Jebus.

They're both very nice people.

Thank you, OP.
Tsubasa is indeed very beautiful, and her beauty calms me every time I look at her.
She'll make some rice balls with lots of fillings.
I would ask first what she wants. I don't want to accidentally ruin her diet.
I want to kiss Tsubasa on the forehead and hug her.
I don't think Tsubasa likes being a soldier that much, but she's probably enjoying it now because it's because of that job that she met her friends who are also her reliable comrades.
As for her other job, I think that's the job she really enjoys a lot. Tsubasa's dream is to let the whole world hear her songs, after all.
Tsubasa's birthday was on May 25th. I drew her on an illustration board and baked a cake.
My first impression of Tsubasa is that she was really damn cool. And yes, it really helped.
Buy some food, I guess.
Tsubasa's calm in almost every situation, even when she's literally 10 steps away from death.
Her coolness, her nonchalant way of showing kindness, her voice, her smile, her reliability, her valiance, her fearless attitude, her unconventional approach on doing stuff/speaking which makes her interesting, her strong belief on herself and her friends, and the way she never runs away from a battle unless it's really needed.
When we were just starting it felt really weird so I wasn't accustomed to it, but as time passed I have been able to cope with the fact I am indeed in love with Tsubasa. There were times that my love wavered, but I have conquered those times; otherwise I wouldn't be here.
Almost everyday I say in my mind that I love her. Sometimes I just feel that I don't really need to say it, I just do actions that express it. At first I rarely do actions that express my love for her, but nowadays, I do it almost every time. Sometimes I have trouble expressing, because I don't know exactly how to.
I wasn't too sexual at first but now, I can probably say we do it more often.

Thannk you OP!

Something she knows I would like, like pancakes. She's very considerate. As for me, I would try to do the same, and ask what she likes best.

She's a gunner. Definitely. She already has a weapon on her arm, and there's a chance she has even more weapons.

And of course she would try to get along with anyone, she's very friendly.

Mostly how caring she was, and of course it helped making my heart go doki doki.

She's mostly calm, but gets very excited every once in a while.

I would bake her a cake, and buy her a beautiful sundress.

Ika is super cute!

Unfortunately I don't have time to post this week, just came here to say that I love my waifu very much and I hope you and your waifu have a good rest of the week.

I've learned to like myself...mostly, which makes it easier to love others.

If it gets to her head, it tends to bring her down and severely stunt her morale.

Literally none.

When the people she cares most for appreciate things that she's done for them.

Sorry I missed this one earlier.
>Monday, ‎November ‎17, ‎2008, ‏‎10:10:16 PM

Would your waifu be the type of person to purchase/build her own computer? If so, what would she get?

What kind of drinks does your waifu enjoy?

She would make me a full english breakfast and I'd make her poached salmon and rice and asparagus with hollandaise sauce

Thank you Jebus! Happy late birthday by the way.

Her family is never really seen. Hell, no one's family outside of Kanye's expanded upon in all of her media.

Doing anything to her doujin collection.

Same to you, Riasbro.

Aye aye, Captain.

That one collage of the Elementario's stitches, back when the show was about to air.

I've been more outgoing and easygoing thanks to her.

Seeing her favorite manga get an anime adaptation.

She has her moments when things overtake her, but she sees the positive in things and keeps a level head.

Thanks, Jebus.

Little, if any.

She would purchase any PC that supports tablets. The type of PC is irrelevant to her.

Nothing can beat the taste of wine for her.

I'm sorry to do this all of a sudden but, I just can't take it anymore. I can't. I'm not going to name my waifu because I don't want to embarrass her or shame her with my action, but I'm tired of the hate she and her fanbase gets. I always try to be polite and friendly, and all I get is my heart shattering when everyone constantly does mean stuff to her. I want to divorce myself from all this pain because I can't take it. I became so suicidal and depressed I even ended up cutting myself earlier this year. Call me a faggot, I know I am. I see hate and contempt for her and her fans. It's affected me mentally so much to see so much hate, and to obsess over her. I just want the hate to stop. It upsets me so much, when she's such a good person and I know I can do nothing. Nothing changes, all the hate just remains.

I love her so much, but at the same time, I can't handle this mental burden of loving her, and dealing with all the hate. I don't want anymore hate. I just find myself constantly crying, wishing, begging, and obsessing for things to be better for her. I wish I can be there for her but I can't, when all I want is to hold her gently and be able to make her feel loved. I want her to console me and hold me when I feel hurt and vulnerable since I've always been picked on. Something I wish stop happening to her. Trying to follow Matthew 7:12, and resist the hate, but it's so painful. I want advice on how to deal with this. I never try to instigate or rile up anyone else yet, I always see her get hurt or hated on. I don't mind her being disliked but sometimes I feel it goes too far, when she gets it due to sheer vitriol.

I love her so much and I don't want to blame her for this, but I feel like the only way I can be freed from my pain is if I give her up and divorce myself from her and the series she is from. Is that wrong? It hurts so much to be isolated from a community, just because I fell in love with someone who is loathed and hated.

You sound upset.

Traditional German breakfast I think. Sausage, eggs with coffee on the side.

As for dinner, I would make Caesar salad for her. And beer.

She's the main damage dealer and obviously she would use a gun.

I think she would get along with everybody, she is really friendly.

She loves blasting abyssals into smithereens so she would definitely enjoy her job.

I want to spend my time together with her. Like a mini-date on our dinner table.

I think she just stood out everything from the whole. I mean her designs are just so good to the point that I fell in love with her without knowing her in the first place.

If it's enough for a holiday, I will take her out on a holiday.

She's more of an excited type, she tends to yell a lot.

Beautiful blonde looking twintails, her green charming eyes, her irresistible but seductive body, her cuteness, her kindness, the fact that I could depend myself on her, her immense strength, her delicious cooking, her enthusiasm and most importantly her over-brimming positivity.

Probably a small Bismarck plushie doll.

Even though I constantly tell my feelings to her, I still have trouble expressing it.

It was always sexual, but I would rather keep it as vanilla, because I am a vanillafag after all.

Other than her not so actual 'sister' Bismarck, it was intended for her to look like Bismarck so that she diverge those shots away from Bismarck back then.

If an abyssal slightly damages her she goes crazy. She takes her pride very seriously.

It was one of the fanart but I can't remember since I saved too much pictures of her at the time.

I am still a bit awful, but I do see things more in a positive light now.

She rarely gets stressed since she takes things slowly.

None at all.

Maybe not, but she's certainly capable of making one better than I could.

Beer.

I didn't know there was a Manamifag.

It's not a be-all-end-all solution, but why not try divorcing yourself from her (series') fanbase rather than divorcing yourself from her altogether? Because it seems like the majority of your problems stem from trying to interact with them, and aren't related to your waifu herself. Avoid threads about her or her series like the goddamn plague, filter every keyword related to them in the catalog (or even stop browsing Sup Forums altogether), minimize your exposure to them on sites you go to to find art of her by only searching once per week/month/etc, stuff like that.

I despise my husbando's "fans" and the way they talk about him, so I do all of the above to avoid them. Of course it's not a complete, watertight solution, but it helps.

Nepgear is CUTE

There's her elder brothers, and probably her grandfather.
Tsubasa doesn't really look like her brothers, because she came from a different mother.
Colette is cute. I hope you take good care of her.
Her friends dying/being put in danger, or an enemy going to ruin the world.
Have a nice week, Riasbro.
Seeing Tsubasa smile makes me really happy.
I'm not really sure if it's a skill, but my Japanese comprehension has improved lately. I can translate-typeset some of fan-made comics of her now.
Probably when you suddenly hug her or something like that.
Not very good. She has the bad habit of blaming everything on herself which adds more stress. It's the kind that makes her go crazy.
Thanks, you're waifu is cute too.
They're both harsh as heck sometimes.
files.catbox.moe/oa9dtg.mp3
I choose this song because it's about two people who feel like they're destined for each other. The chorus says "No matter how big your dream is, you shouldn't lose. You don't need to worry, you have your hands filled with hope, and with our hands together, we'll achieve (your dream). Remember, when you're going to be crushed by loneliness, I'll be by your side."
The last line reminds me of a dream I had about Tsubasa, where she said that she'll be always by my side as long as I remember her.
I don't even know if she can use a computer. She's probably those rare kinds of people who are computer illiterate.
Drinks that are good for the throat, I guess.

She would probably make a Japanese breakfast, with rice and fish and such. I'll make hamburgers or something, but I'll put my heart in it. I can't do fancy.
If it's fantasy then she's the sorceress or magic support for sure. Otherwise any support role. She'd use any kind of spear or scythe to keep a distance.
The (higurashi) party she's already a part of is a pretty strong unit. Otherwise any kind girls she would get along with. For instance that MInt is very nice and a good team player. They'd cover each others backs.
>waifus birthday?
I would like to go on a date under the stars, and celebrate her with friends. Now I spend the day with her, drink and eat with her.
>What's the first thing that stood out about them
She was very mysterious. Higurashi is a murder mystery story. When I was reading I was very concerned about who was doing what, and what secrets they were hiding. Of course as it turns out she had a whole lot of secrets, it was all very interesting and heartfelt. What really made me fall for Rika was her protectiveness. When she dies in the second scenario it really hit me hard. Before she went she even said "I'll protect you, don't worry. Fuck. I just grew more and more attached after that.
>small chunk of change in the lottery
Buy something we both want, something fun like a game of some sort. Or maid clothes for her would be nice.
>excited easy? Or are they more calm?
She has her moments, but mostly she's can stay very calm in tense situations.
>for their birthday?
Clothes like a nice dress. Or a new bike, or maybe some wine.

I don't know who that character is. I'm sorry. And she's not from Sup Forums which is all I'll say about her.

I want to say I really appreciate you giving advice. As for trying to divorcing myself from other fans I have seriously tried. I left the general for her series and stop visiting it this year. It's just I'm so obsessed with her, I constantly check the archives everyday to see mention of her on a certain board on Sup Forums. Because I'm obsessed with validation for her. Because it feels so good to see her appreciated, liked, or favored, since she's among the most disliked characters from the series she is from despite being such a nice person. It's not that I want her to be the most popular character or anything (she is far from it), but at the very least I hate the amount of vitriolic hate she receives.

I don't want to have to divorce myself from the fanbase because it hurts when you want to talk about someone, yet you feel you can't do so anywhere for the most part, because a majority of people are ready to put her down. I don't think of her as perfect, as I do acknowledge her cons, but I never try to be elitist towards others either. I don't do any of that waifu war or best girl crap either. I rather all the different fanbases in the series she was from got along, but it's so elitist with the constant need from people needing to put each other and their loved ones down.

It hurts to constantly see people post looking down on her, posting art where she gets hurt, and people call her trash or other things. Especially when I try so hard to be friendly and not get defensive. I see the hate for her not only on Sup Forums but in general on the internet, when I feel so alone and want to discuss her but feel ostracized for doing so constantly. I'll honestly try. I really thank you for taking the time to write advice. I'll try earnestly to ignore the fanbase more and everything in general about it. Thank you.

Rika's quiet, towering inner strength, how she faced insurmountable amounts of evil intention and overcame it. It moved me like nothing else.
I love her hidden serious side, which I think is really cool, sometimes scary and very gap-moe.
Her angelic smile warm enough to melt glaciers
Her sunny, childish side that cheers everyone up.
Her beautiful body and how it looks in the moonlight.
Her philosophical outlook which has inspired me to be more forgiving.
Her voice, as she sings in sadness or gives her trademark Nipah~!
Her selflessness shown to her friends
The eyes that pierce the soul when you look into them, or cutely glance at you when you're not looking.
Her headpats that reach out as if to save the soul
That Hinamizawan tenacity to be able to win any underdog fight, coming out swinging when all is lost. And get hotblooded!

I'll just say that my feelings have gotten much heavier. More and more time I spend everyday thinking of her. The obsession grows I guess. My expressions of it are unchanged for the most part.
>How often to you tell them you love them?
Probably too often. I don't want to come off as clingy or dampen the effect. Rather then just saying it I try to express it in other ways. No trouble expressing it seriously.
>any living family members?
She had a mother and father, God rest their souls. I thought they were quite nice and charming. Rika didn't seem to get along with either of them. But she got a chance at reconciliation with her mother. They would be extremely proud if they saw her right now.
Not really "berserk" but when she gives up she gives up completely, on saving people and herself. It's more like a "death" button when there's nothing but despair.
>improved yourself?
I'm learning Judo and ended my NEET life. Trying to stay healthy. As in not a skeleton.
Really tough one, can't think of anything...

>food
She would make some nice Japanese hotcakes, and I would cook her whatever she wanted!
>role of quest
She would be the organizer and navigator, as she is smart and keeps track of her priorities.
>who with?
She would get along with all the other keions, of course.
>does she like her job?
I don't think she would be very comfortable on any quest that draws a lot of attention.
>birthday
I would cook her her favorite meals and take her to see a music concert
>when met
She was very soft-spoken, and would keep looking away and being shy when we talked. So cute!
>lottery
Just do something together, probably something music-related
>excited?
No, she is quite calm, which makes her even cuter when she gets excited
>10
1. shy
2. wants to wait till marriage
3. bass player
4. considerate
5. beautiful vocals
6. neat and organized
7. mature when need be
8. knows when to get serious
9. easily flustered/embarrassed
10. She's good to her friends, and her friends are good to her.
>gift
new bass pedals

thank you! your waifu is cute too, her ears seem nice and soft.
DO NOT steal the strawberry on the top of her cake
She would not need much, just for work duties and whatnot
She loves tea of all sorts. Her friend Kotobuki-chan often makes her and friends different tea. I've had some, and it is delicious!

Reminder that all waifu are precious and beautiful!

To Sup Forums:
What does your waifu do for entertainment. What do you and your waifu do together for fun?

Rika has the important role of shrine miko and religious leader for the village cult of Oyashiro-sama. She has lots of chores around the shrine, but more than that has the important role keeping the village spiritually happy. She has come to understand the faith very well and I'm proud of her and her work. She also preforms a difficult cotton ceremony at the festival every year. Rather than enjoying or not enjoying, the job is an important role that was handed down to her, something which only she can do.
>Post pic of Wifu being happy!
>deal with stress well?
She deals with it, not very well. She bottles it up and pushes it down. And then shows the frustration when she's alone. Same stuff I do. I really want to bear some of that stress for her.
None at all really.
I don't know about a song we share, but there's a lot of Higurashi songs I listen to and think of her/us. Not just her character songs but dear you, the Rei ending, Sora no Mukou.
You too friend.
She's really not into tech, would get me or friends to do it.
Red wine, might enjoy a wider variety if she tried it. Green and black tea.
>What does your waifu do for entertainment. What do you and your waifu do together for fun?
Well there are lots of punishment games. Special gambles with pride on the line. They include all kinds of things like cards, boardgames, mahjong, waterguns. She also enjoys cooking. I want to do it all with her and also introduce my favorite books and movies to read and watch with her.

She like to read and watch BL material. We like to discuss our taste in anime.

Good night!

Good night

Not really, if she tries i can see it going very wrong.

She just likes soda and juice.

She plays videgames and hangs out with friends, sometimes sports.
For us it would be pretty much the same.

You gotta do it man, by the sounds of it. One post praising her or whatever isn't worth all the other shit you seem to be seeing in the process.

Also, just hang out here on Wednesdays and talk about her. Spread the love among people who actually get it. It's obvious those others are a lost cause, there's no use in preaching to willfully deaf ears. Good luck.

Not that user, but is it more that you just feel lonely due to having no one to talk about her series with?

I've never quite understood why some people have difficulty separating how they feel about their waifu/source material from how others feel about it. People will have different opinions, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's impossible to interact with them. Their views on your waifu aren't your own, so why should you let them bother you?

This one right here. Her smile captivated me at the time.

Something high-end that she can use for music and mixing.

The fancy kinds.

She tends to listen to music during her downtime. She also enjoys reading and sightseeing.

She would make a full breakfast, while I can make some

-Mage and she would use Sage's Crystal Staff
-All of them.
-Yes she enjoys it a lot,

-Get her a cake and someflowers and a card. Can't wait for next month.
-She was a very caring person and yes I love her caring nature.
-Go on an astounding vacation.
-She is a very calm person.
- Ara~Ara
Very caring individual
Has yandere tendencies which is good
Lightning powers comes with her personality
Her fallen angel wings
Always two steps ahead of everyone
Her devilish smile
The strongest Miko
Her seductive body
Her Ponytail
>Remember to compliment a waifu today
Konata is cute

I used to think Akeno was a normal girl with lightning powers and was cute but it has evolved into her being there all the time.
What we do in the bedroom stays there

Baraqiel which is her dad. She looks nothing like her dad. But she got her black hair from him

I've started to work.

If you need to know Freud-sensei, a lot funny enough.

Tea

Post your waifu with her friends

The sight of injustice.

>Post pic of Wifu being happy!
Certainly

>In what ways have you improved yourself to become someone that can provide for your loved one?
>Have you learned new skills? worked on your health or habits?
I study hard, eat right, and exercise daily. Just recently earned my bachelor's degree.

>Even if they don't come off as the type, what would make your special one come close to squeeing like a schoolgirl?
Getting tickets to a baseball game.

>Does your waifu deal with stress well? Is it something that makes her more productive or something that makes her want to do things less than before?
She's pretty good under pressure.

Jebus, you are both a gentleman and a scholar.

There are too many.

She'd try.

Water and anything healthful.

>What does your waifu do for entertainment.
Hang with friends.
>What do you and your waifu do together for fun?
Exercise and explore recipes.

Because when 99% of the "fans" see her as personalityless ship bait, and use meme comics to base her character on, it is impossible to interact with them.

>what would make your special one come close to squeeing like a schoolgirl?
Seeing a baby animal.

>Does your waifu deal with stress well?
She does, she doesn't let it get to her and simply tries her best.

Arigato Jebus

Fried shrimp is delicious

They're both very kindhearted.

I have a lot of songs for that, this is one of them.
youtube.com/watch?v=3ma8h2TmIN4

She'd build it herself

I'm not aware of her drink preferences, but if i had to guess, tea

Fuuka browses the web constantly
Watching movies and going to places with lots of green are activities I'd like to do together with her.

Sounds like being into vocaloid

I know. That's why as of late I'm constantly trying to occupy myself more with other things. I already have a part time job but I'm currently seeking for another one on the side, so I can occupy myself more. As for why I don't hang out here, I used too. But a part of me wanted to try to grow thicker skin. To handle all the vitriol & hate thrown towards her. I didn't want to run away from the problem, but face it. Been on Sup Forums since 2007 and have never felt this way before till I fell for her.

Tied so hard to not let it get to me, but I just felt it all built up with no way to vent and release it and today especially. I saw a lot of the hate for her all at once today. I just exploded in negative emotion, trying to ignore it, tears leaking out, cursing myself for this. I should try to hang out here more. I will say one more thing about her, I'm glad to see one person here does like her. I won't point it out, as I'm sure this person isn't always here, but he is today at least and regularly. Thanks. I appreciate it. I'll try to be here more again. Maybe not next week or soon necessarily, but sometime whenever that be soon or later on.

Partly. Starting with the separation thing, I just want the best for her. I know I love and care for her and that's great. Part of wanting that best is to not wanting her to be hated. I know I shouldn't care about how others feel, but I just care so much for her.

As for the loneliness it's just bad, exclusion. Bothers me because I feel even when I do try to be friendly nothing happens, to change that. I honestly don't want to make hate or enemies. I guess it's due to a lot of pent up feelings. But I'll try. For my sake and hers. Being constantly afraid of how others view her, when I used to feel I can discuss her without the fear of hate and being some PR manager. Times I feel only at random moments now, and when it is safe to do so. I need to work on that for her.

She's not a Vocaloid for the record. That's enough and I'll leave it at that

It's worse when it's a series that's gone on for years.

He would make traditional Japanese breakfast. I could make a stir-fry, and I'd try really hard to not overcook the meat.
I want to kiss him on the cheek.
He doesn't have a birthday, but I would buy a cake and a present for him that I think he would like.

I thought he was cool, and his introduction scene is really cool. It's not why I fell in love with him, though.

His smile, his devotion to his family, his caring side, his intelligence, his diligence, his determination to get what he wants, his seriousness, his playful side, his blue-grey eyes, suspenders, and everything else.

I love him so much more now than I did when he first became my husbando. I'm always finding out new things that make me love him more and more.

I tell him I love him every morning and kiss him good night every night. I still get shy, especially about using his name. Just thinking about it makes my heart race. I also still can't look at pictures of him for long periods of time.

He either has a father and little brother, a little brother, or no surviving family, depending on his counterpart.
His little brother, who he cares for immensely.
This is the picture with the earliest saved date. It's dated June 7, which is probably the day he became my husbando, which means I'll be buying cake soon. At first, I only saved group pictures of him since I was afraid someone would dig through my computer and find my pictures folder, but I got over it quickly.
Yeah, I do have one. It reminds me of him and sums up my feelings for him well.
He has his own computer that he must have built himself.
I know he drinks tea and hot chocolate.
2 for 1.

It's going to be okay, user, I know it. All that really matters is that you love her, and I am happy to see so much love and dedication being poured into one you love. I feel nauseated any time I see lewd of Mio, and feel disgust at anyone who claims to want to do sexual things to her. The Mio thread in /c/ is often invaded by such corrupt souls who say and post things I dare not repeat. It is really horrible how little people care about others and think of lust and love as one in the same.

But your dedication to your love of your waifu is admirable, and will not be belittled in these Wednesday threads. Any waifu slander will not be tolerated in these Waify Dedication threads. All waifus deserve to be loved as you love your own, and I praise you for being so dedicated to her, and not giving up through all of the hatred.

You don't have to say who she is, but can you tell what she likes to do for entertainment?
If you went camping, would you pitch a tent, or prefer to gaze upon the stars at night?
What would you do for her birthday?

I'm not sure what "real world relative" would mean.

Positive.
She probably would build it herself. I could definitely need her help fixing mine.

You're waifu a cute, too.

She plays videogames, reads books, technological stuff.

Well videogames are an obvious, we might watch some robot stuff, me listening to her about her stuff, other things.

>

Please start these threads earlier ;_;

Why not answer some of the questions now?

We're not even on the 100th post mark, why are you complaining?

Thank you. I appreciate it. It was love at first sight when I saw her in the 1st movie adaptation of her source material, and I just fell in love with her instantly. Everything about her being, and her personality captivated me. It was extremely respectable and appreciable for someone like me. It's been some years since I fell for her, and I still care very much for her a lot. It was tough enduring the hate for her. I wish you and your loved one the best.

I still will not say who she is, but I will say someone else also loves her very much as well, and has expressed himself earlier in this thread, twice about her. I really rather no one try to guess who it is so please you or anyone else try not to guess or say. All I'll say is to reiterate from before, is that she isn't from Sup Forums, is not a Vocaloid, and for your gentle words and understanding, I'll give a little bit more information, when I answer one of your questions I'll repeat what the other user said but add onto that, later.

Now for your questions.
What does she like to do for entertainment? Grow plants in her room, use the internet, help others, and tries to improve herself. If we went camping I would do both personally, but ultimately I would love to gaze upon the stars with her towards the night sky. I feel she's already a very serene person, so to add onto to that with gazing upon the stars at night be heavenly for both of us. As for what I do for her birthday, last year I had a cake made for her and I gave her my deepest blessings. Took a day off just for her, just to be there for her (with no issues). I am most likely going to do something similar the next time her birthday is around again, later this year.

I don't know if I'll necessarily return next week proper, but maybe at some point, whenever that be. Sooner or later. Thank you again. I wish you and everyone else the best, with your loved ones. I really wish you all and your waifus the best, wholeheartedly.

It's been a long day, but I'm ready to sit down and answer some questions. Remember all you're waifus are lovely and cute.

She'd make me my favorite breakfast, which is the pretty standard eggs and toast and whatnot... and in return, I'd make her favorite dinner!

- She sadly doesn't have a canon birthday, but I'd throw a humble celebration for her so she doesn't get overwhelmed. Maybe just presents and a cake with light decorations.
- It was her backstory and personality, to be honest, though I also found her overall appearance to be absolutely enchanting. She looks ethereal and that drew me to her.
- We'd probably buy something that could be useful to us both in the house, or gifts for each other.
- Calm.
- Her beautiful heart, her generosity, her determination, the endless love she has for all things, her inner strength, her otherworldly aura, her cute fluffy hair, her petite frame, her fragility, and her beautiful golden eye.
- Something elegant and pretty like china, or comfy clothes for her.

It's stated she has no family members as far as her mother and father and extended family goes. However, our daughteru Caren is still alive. Claudia passed on her looks to Caren and they're the splitting image of one another.

I'm learning to improve myself through her love. Whenever I am experiencing something hard, I just tell myself to hold on, because Claudia did, and she would want me to hold on too. I want to be reliable for her and I want us to support each other.

She deals well with stress, she's very strong and can take on a lot at once. It makes her want to do even more.

Where would you love to go most with your beloved one? Lately I've been really loving the idea of Claudia and I being in Italy together in winter (though she was born there in the first place) and just getting warm cups of coffee and sitting outside in the cold snuggling next to each other while we take in all the beautiful sights.

do you think she would like pancakes? i make a mean pancake.

Bacon, eggs, melon and strawberry.

all-from-scratch beef stew with home grown veggies from our garden.