youtu.be/Ps0K-v0Pw0E
youtube.com/watch?v=3RdQFVXAHeI
youtube.com/watch?v=Nrvd-CwGp3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally Hitler.

if hitler literally smoked weed in japan

>ITT: Stoner MCs

fixed

He's Hitler, he wants to kill humanity because they're all niggers but he's too lazy to so he leaves it all to his bro.

Dude was a father at age 13. He just doesn't give a fuck.

He has the best girl ever to appear in WSJ as his wife.
Anna is fucking godly.

Wasn't it revealed at the end that he actually didn't give a shit about the human race at all or something?

he basically left his son to hao, he's kind of enigmatic, just wanna listen to bob marley forever

Hana was a clown and not at all chill like his parents.
Let Uncle Hao have the honor of raising the little shit through puberty.

>when MC is so based all villains are forced to gang up on him at once to stand a chance
>still almost managed to wipe the floor with all of them

Yoh was pretty cool.
I really liked that he wasn't the de facto strongest member of his team (I think Chocolove, Horohoro, and someone else were stronger, Yoh was around the middle) - he's just central because that is how it is.

because he's way too powerful and has oni-hax powers.Well, everyone's kids turned into beasts but yoh could've instilled some chill into him.

he had the best will, which translated to a lot of power, but chocolove and horohoro all had their moments when they wrecked everything

If there's such a thing as being too chill, Yoh fits it I guess

>ynw a king who smokes pot evry day while giving a shit for absolutely everything
based as fuck

>never finished sharman king
I remember i liked it but something just made me stop.

He never got imprisoned for being too chill, like that guy from Yugioh GX.

You were better off stopping. After the hiatus everything kind of went to shit. But dam was it fun before that!

Chocolove had the highest furyoku..
Ren was relentless which means he could go at full power no matter who he was fighting.
Horohoro wouldn't stay down.
Yoh was so chill he could meh his way through his opponent's OS.
LSDshota was meh, Ryu was the weakest.

One thing SK did right was establishing Hao as a broken-as-fuck unbeatable big bad and **stuck to that. He literally murders everyone BEFORE leaving his room.**

I remember the final furyoku rating was:

1. Chocolove
2. Lyzerg
3. Horo Horo
4. Yoh
5. Ren
6. Ryu

youtube.com/watch?v=qjFPJQ9tywc

Why the fuck was Hao so strong anyway?

Mostly because fuck you, but also because he could control his own cycle of reincarnation and dying makes you stronger.

reincarnating thousands of times

basically dying and reviving gives people a power boost so every time Hao gets defeated in a Shaman King tournament he revives even stronger than before

Hao is the founder of the Asakura clan so and every time he starts his bullshit one of his relatives kills him off for being a dick only to reincarnate in the next generation

Anna is literally worst girl from anything ever.

commanding the literal representation of all fire in the world doesn't hurt either

That's not based, that's being a Mary Sue.

Hello, 12 year old me

No, from his greentext that would be overpowered. Mary Sue doesn't mean simply overpowered, you meme spouting fucktard.

He grinded in hell for 900 years.

Except he's a heavily flawed character who only excels at combat and molesting one girl for 3000 years.

Still man about the "end".

and still got their shit pushed in the last chapters

That's because they were still small time when compared to Hao, they were all around 100.000 and Hao had 1.250.000.

But he's friends with a nigger

not even Hao, I meant the Patch officers
the alien one was cute

Nigga had figured out reincarnating.

Let's play guess which drug the protagonists of Shonen Jump use?

Yoh - Weed (of course)
Ichigo -
Goku -
Naruto -
Deku -
Gon -
Yusuke -
Luffy -
Seiya -
Kenshin -

He gets stronger whenever he dies & comes back.

the fire spirit itself was ultra OP

she certainly was, anyway the patch were presumable raised from birth just to serve the shaman king, it'd be pretty bad if they could't put up a fight against 5 14 year olds and their tag-alongs

Goku - Speshul jeans

Hao is forever Anna's bitch. Not even Shaman King Flowers Hao has anything on her.

If I remember correctly the Patch Officers had a special ritual to defend the Shaman King while he was ascending that greatly increased their powers.

that part where anna calls out for yoh when hao is trying to read her mind
it was a song, but the boost could've been that great, they had to be pretty strong before it too

they sang a retarded song that increased their power
they were also ungodly powerful for some reason, which still seems weird to me, as some of them were pretty nervous when they were near other teams (like those ones using buddha gods)
Krum for example, we barely know shit about him and he is on par or even stronger than Ren?

SOOooo what happens to the continuation of Flowers?

it is weird how Lyzerg is so much more likeable in the manga than in the anime
in the former he is never an ass, he only joins the X Laws because they happened to find him at random, but he never turned against Yoh and the gang

no word on it yet, keep waiting though, we'll see it someday
I hope

The ending in general was pretty rushed, all those fights against the officials were lame.

Chrome and Ren's was finished in a single chapter when it has a lot of history behind it for example.

Intially Lyzerg seems like muh revenge edgelord #15225, so that's were the anime decided to take his character.

It was shaping up to be pretty good, I won't lie.

Takei was under heavy restraints at that point, it was a post-cancellation chapter after all

>one shot of how Ren and Jeanne of all people came together never
JUST

Deku - steroids
Luffy - ecstasy no mi

Ren's sister was super hawt

remember that scene where he goes to drink some coffee with Hao?
based

Rutherfor a Cute!

Cute!

>We'll never know how Jeanne died either
>Or what's Hao's keikaku with Hana's oni hax
>Or about the older Shaman Kings

Yosuke also said something about Hao giving Hana a "special kind of evil" referring to Sakurai becoming Hana's ghost

I wonder what kind of shitstorm it would have caused to have Jesus or Buddha as potential antagonists. They were former Shaman Kings, right?

Imagine Mohammed as an evil Shaman King

>implying nips would give a shit

I think the mangaka would care as much as Yoh.Not much.

Mangaka seems like the "Olden times were better" kind of guy,so the SK before CAPITALISM might've been an ally.

All I ever wanted from this series was a faithful anime adaption.

Feels bad, man.

If there's one thing I disliked about SK was the whole past boner.

Still a great series,but it gets kinda annoying at points.

And they agree with Hao at the end.Then Yoh takes his kid to the Middle East to show how wrong they were.Weird series.

>All that HYPE for Hana's Dead Zero O.S.

GODDAMNIT SHUEISHA/TAKEI

So shamans wield unlimited cosmic power but it's not really difficult to talk them out of doing anything?

Hao had some deep issues with his mom.

Or shoot them.Unless they're BS like Hao.

Not really, I think he was disappointed by people in a lot of the same ways Hao was, but I don't think he actually hated them.

I had to watch more of her

Looks Tsundere

If there was any shounen I'd want to have a modern remake of, this would actually be it

The best.

You try getting slapped by your mom that's been dead for 1000 years and not reconsider what you're doing

God tier OP
youtu.be/Ps0K-v0Pw0E

This Strawberry Milk Guzzler

Why didn't Iron Maiden constantly kill and rezz all the X-Laws? She did it in the last few days but she could have had a few years head start and wipe the floor with Hao.

So what exactly happened to Shaman King Flowers. I remember reading it up to a point then it just stopped updating. I haven't heard anything since. Did it get axed?

>we will never see more of hippy adult Anna traveling around with her husband Yoh

The magazine itself got axed I think.

this, takei has tried to resume it though no magazine has picked it up yet

Tanaka is best

The english dub one was nice but both original OPs were great, also amazing OST in general:

youtube.com/watch?v=3RdQFVXAHeI

seconding this
Also most of the cast of Nichibros.

Damn, you would think it would get picked up seeing the success of Shaman King.

So many mysteries that will probably remain unsolved. I hope he finds a way.

DUDE WEED LMAO

You know,I don't like how stoic everyone got after they grew up.Except good old Ryu.

he usually does, sk itself came back from cancellation, and he has another manga that was rebooted after it was cancelled

Shaman King Brotherhood when?
I really liked the character design and cast in general. Thought it was one of the better shounen before it went to shit near the end.

Even in Shaman King Flowers, Hao is Anna's bitch. They once died but Anna proceeded to make Hao shit himself so hard that he brought them back to life.

Isn't the author doing a another manga entirely now?

Nothing beats the russian version though

youtube.com/watch?v=Nrvd-CwGp3A

>somehow thinks bringing his baby to a middle eastern warfront was somehow a good idea
Man, this nigga is lucky he's literally friends with God

Looking at his page on mangaupdates, it looks like he's working on new things as well.

I just really hope he gets back to Flowers and finishes it up with a satisfying end at least.

He still died. Even with the Spirit of Earth against a metal enemy.