Awan IT Scandal (DWS on Suicide Watch)

0)archive.is/lo5jy
>WSJ says "No spying" (a lie) but still reveals other aspects how deep this case is getting.

1)archive.is/7QR8c
>Banned for giving a falsified image of network setup to avoid detection, February 2nd, 2017.
>AG Of California Becerra was in transition from his old job to new, tried to scrub his stuff, but it was all frozen due to investigation. He's now caught up in this.

2)archive.is/7oW6F
>Judge is corrupt as fuck and is suppressing all the major evidence, essentially. Same with the prosecution team; working together to quash as much dirt as they can so the measly bank fraud charge is all that he is tried for.

3)archive.is/ze33r
>Hina Alvi, wife of Awan, has agreed to return to the USA "some time near the end of September" (23rd lol) For a plea deal/immunity to hopefully reveal a lot more.
~~~~~~~
youtube.com/watch?v=ECQqGbqET0Y
>USMC SSgt Andre Taggart speaking about personal dealings with Awan himself, plus finding all that hardware in the garage then reporting it to the FBI when a congressional letter was mailed to the home in Awan's wife's name.
>Skip to around 12:00 minute mark for info.
~~~~~~~
>Next hearing for Awan is on Thursday, October 5th.
Now we wait.

congress.gov/nomination/115th-congress/613?q={"search":["Jessie K. Liu"]}&r=1
>United States Attorney for Federal cases based out of Washington, DC district. Picked by Trump himself. She's a big puzzle piece in place now.

QRD for newfags:
>14 year long spy-ring being operated by numerous Pakistani spies within our congress.
>Top secret info, money, weapons, drugs being shipped back and forth from Pakistan to USA harbors.
>Navy and Air Force are in on it too.
>Owned many shady businesses (Cars International A) for trafficking purposes
>11 different aliases.
>Arrested on July 25th 2017 at Dulles Airport by FBI as he attempted to flee the country.

Other urls found in this thread:

circa.com/story/2017/09/14/national-security/the-awan-breach-on-capital-hill-gets-murkier-and-leads-to-more-questions
archive.fo/bhqRx
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/41311
youtu.be/Wz1VEUbGmBw
cnn.com/2016/08/12/politics/guccifer-2-0-hacker-dnc-dccc/index.html
unvis.it/cnn.com/2016/08/12/politics/guccifer-2-0-hacker-dnc-dccc/index.html
g-2.space
breitbart.com/california/2017/09/16/discovery-of-a-another-democrat-secret-server-puts-californias-ag-becerra-in-hot-seat/amp/
yournewswire.com/california-deputy-attorney-pizzagate-bust/
archive.is/YvBvl
archive.is/5sj7v
youtube.com/watch?v=Sx5ChPWNpg0
archive.is/7oW6F
dailycaller.com/2017/09/20/like-a-slave-three-muslim-women-at-least-one-of-them-bloodied-called-police-on-imran-awan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(2)
circa.com/story/2017/09/14/national-security/the-awan-breach-on-capital-hill-gets-murkier-and-leads-to-more-questions

>The House official told Circa that Awan was also allegedly uploading "terabits of information to dropbox so he was possibly able to access the information even after he was banned from the network." The official said there is a need for a full congressional investigation on the matter.

>"I think this may lead to information as to who really accessed the DNC server - everybody talks about Russia - but look at the access (Awan) had and potentially those emails could have been sold," the House official added.

Hmm

>Although Awan and his IT staff had access to email and documents sent by the House members they would not have been able to access the classified information stored on a "completely different system" within the House Intelligence Committee, said another current House staffer.

>"Unless members were typing classified information into their emails it would be highly unlikely for these IT staffers to get a hold of the classified information," the House staffer said. "But if they did illegally transfer members emails and documents that it is a huge concern."

Really makes me think why DWS and other dems are trying to defend Awan.

WaPo on damage control
archive.fo/bhqRx
>Federal probe into House technology worker Imran Awan yields intrigue, no evidence of espionage.

>The employees appeared to be accessing congressional servers without authorization, an indication that they “could be reading and/or removing information,” according to documents distributed at the previously unreported private briefings.
Are they reading the emails? "I do not have access to her ipad password, but Imran does" - wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/41311

>For some who listened to the findings, the fact that the employees were born in Pakistan set off alarms about national security, according to two participants who spoke on the condition of anonymity.Others thought it more likely thatthe IT workers, naturalized U.S. citizens, were bending rules on network accessto share job duties — violations of House protocol, perhaps, but not espionage.
doesn't sound very conclusive either way

>Right-wing conspiracy theorists with large followings on the Internet have spun the revelations into intricate tales, trying to make the case that Imran Awan was the source of leaked emails from the Democratic National Committee that were published by WikiLeaks during last year’s presidential election. U.S.

>Intelligence agencies have concluded that Russia was behind the hacking.

>Appearing at Imran Awan’s first court appearance on Sept. 1 was George Webb

>He filed papers asking the judge if he could present evidence in the bank-fraud case that would reveal a host of other crimes, including money laundering to terrorist organizations. The judge denied the unusual request. Outside the courthouse, Webb said that he believed prosecutors were conspiring with Awan’s lawyers to minimize the case.

George Webb direct response to WaPo:
youtu.be/Wz1VEUbGmBw

Tick tock, I guess.

>Awan scandal brings down DNC
This needs to fucking happen already

Hopefully it does.
Realistically, I think it will be DWS taking the fall for the big fish.

LARP thread

Bump

bump nice OP first i'm hearing of this

Checked, gonna be a shitshow when Alvi returns and spills the beans.

Why isn't anyone connecting this Gucifer 2.0 hack of democrat phone numbers and emails to AWAN..This is info he was taking off site and AWAN also had access to DNC because he had DWS passwords when she ran it..It's fucking obvious he was the DNC hacker ...Someone add this to story...I'm tired today...
cnn.com/2016/08/12/politics/guccifer-2-0-hacker-dnc-dccc/index.html

unvis.it/cnn.com/2016/08/12/politics/guccifer-2-0-hacker-dnc-dccc/index.html

George Webb pls go

This Awan thing is so gigantically huge compared to Watergate. I was a kid when those damn hearings were screwing up TV for most of a year, and over what, 17 minutes of crummy audio tape? Watergate : Awan = Cockroach : Brontosaurus. Cannot even believe that Debbie Vomitman-Splatz's brother is the judge. Seriously? Somebody somewhere seriously thinks the rest of the world will accept that?

Thanks nordbot, you're the best.
G2.0 has already been debunked as a fake creation of the DNC, nice try.

He's not the judge, he's overseeing the defense. The judge is corrupt as fuck, still, as is the prosecution.

Guccifer 2.0 was a group of retarded DNC / Clinton people that produced literally no documents of value and has been thoroughly debunked

g-2.space

FIST BUMPY

On Thursday, Pelosi cited reports that the hack of the DNC was even broader than had been made public, labeling the episode an "electronic Watergate."
"Let me just say this in terms of the presidential campaign: This is an electronic Watergate," Pelosi said. "This is a break-in."
A US official this week confirmed a report -- first in the New York Times -- that the hack of the DNC was broader than had previously been known."

It was a cover up for AWAN

DWS is a big fish.

I guess, but I'm talking Clinton/Obama level fish. Wishful thinking, I suppose.

Great to see Bretbart reporting on this now.

>An investigative reporter at the Daily Caller, Luke Rosiak, revealed that a source only identified as a “senior official” gave details about how the existence of a additional “secret server” was discovered when then Rep. Becerra, who had just been appointed California’s Attorney General, asked to have his server “wiped clean:”

>Beccera's own deputy G. Liddy has just been charged with possession of graphic images of extreme very young children being sexually assaulted.

>These images were linked to computers possibly connected to the Awan security breach and may have been located on the server.

breitbart.com/california/2017/09/16/discovery-of-a-another-democrat-secret-server-puts-californias-ag-becerra-in-hot-seat/amp/

Deputy Libby arrest: yournewswire.com/california-deputy-attorney-pizzagate-bust/

>The House official told Circa that Awan was also allegedly uploading "terabits of information to dropbox so he was possibly able to access the information even after he was banned from the network." The official said there is a need for a full congressional investigation on the matter.

>"I think this may lead to information as to who really accessed the DNC server - everybody talks about Russia - but look at the access (Awan) had and potentially those emails could have been sold," the House official added.

Hmmm

>Although Awan and his IT staff had access to email and documents sent by the House members they would not have been able to access the classified information stored on a "completely different system" within the House Intelligence Committee, said another current House staffer.

>"Unless members were typing classified information into their emails it would be highly unlikely for these IT staffers to get a hold of the classified information," the House staffer said. "But if they did illegally transfer members emails and documents that it is a huge concern."

Really makes me think why DWS and other dems are trying to defend awan.

the judge is a trump hating cuck.
>May 12- A federal judge in Washington on Thursday signaled willingness to become the third judge nationwide, if needed, to order a halt to President Trump’s revised executive order banning new visas and immigration from six Muslim-majority countries.
>U.S. District Judge Tanya S. Chutkan postponed ruling on two combined challenges to the White House action, saying she by Iranian American organizations and a Shiite Muslim group, saying she would wait for decisions expected on cases on appeal out of Hawaii and Maryland.
>But Chutkan said she was persuaded by arguments that the groups’ missions and the lives of more than a dozen plaintiffs would be unconstitutionally harmed by the ban.
archive.is/YvBvl

archive.is/5sj7v

>Well what do we have here? Another associate of #AwanBrothers #ImranAwan WORKING FOR US CUSTOMS & BORDERS!

Going to copy / paste someones work on this from reddit:

>Looking forward to more research on this one. That's a disturbing development if the connections pan out. With Abid listed as an associate, it sure looks bad.

>Spez: she also lived in one of his family "rentals" while doing IT for ICE. Stinks like microwaved tuna.

can Jessie Liu kick the judge out because of conflict of interest?

The Democrats are going to have to jump without a chute soon on this scandal. They wanted something cheap and dirty, somebody got the Pakistanis in as subcontractors, and the Pakis have made fools of them and compromised national security about as far as it could possibly be in the bargain. People will have to learn about this mess for history tests in school in 50 years.

People with actual hardened spinal columns need to saddle up and go after this case HARD. Time to make examples and case law out of this disaster.

for you

Well we all know Awan killed Seth Rich

couple this with the fact that congress was using personal emails to do "business" outside of govt...
>Sup Forums is always right

Awans are getting immunity to rat everyone out.

/thread

God, I've heard so many different tales about Seth Rich
>Robbed
>Killed by the DNC to keep quiet about email leaks
>Awan killed Seth Rich
>Seth Rich is still alive
I dunno what the fuck to believe anymore.

I hope you're fucking right.

They probably promised Awan he was untouchable and under their protection.

Hina returning to the states in the next few days suggests the Awans have cut a deal with the other side.

Ancient Chinese Wisdom
SUM TING WONG
ROCKETMAN PREPARE ANOTHER LAUNCH TO CONTROL THE NEWS CYCLE

Maybe NK is helping us.
Creates a huge media shitstorm, things work behind the scenes.

Rocketman is preparing another launch to slide this news

no evidence of espionage, by the inexplicably rich pakistanis who just tried to flee the country

Then I guess the question is how high up can Awan and Alvi rat up? Clinton and above, or just DWS.

I guess they could then lean on DWS and give her a deal to go higher. I dunno, just speculating here, if it even gets that far.

Bump

All of Congress.

rundown on Goodman?
trustworthy?

Well shit.
Wouldn't that cause some sort of crisis if we suddenly arrested our working government. We could be threatened from outside threads (NK, Russia, China, etc).

Would be fucking awesome to witness happen, but in practicality, they couldn't pull it off.

They can rat on whoever they have dirt on quite frankly, and we don't know where that rabbit hole leads.

Imagine if DWS was brokering the sale of information?

Why do you think Trump has his generals?

Time for the Junta.

I'll have to look up what a 'Junta' is.

how could she not be.

as soon as she yelled at that cop, we all knew.

she's no idiot, she knows. she may be playing it close to the nasty chest, but she's got her cards, and she's probably worried more about dodging arkansas bullets than jail time.

>Arkansas bullets
Made me chuckle

Junta (/ˈhʊntə/ or /ˈdʒʌntə/) is a Spanish and Portuguese term for a civil deliberative or administrative council. In English, it predominantly refers to the government of an authoritarian state run by high ranking officers of a military. "Junta" literally means "union" and often refers to the army, navy and air force commanders taking over the power of the president, prime minister, king or other non-military leader. It may refer specifically to:

I'm a USMC vet, did my 4 years active, 7 months in OEF. I'm not sure how I'd feel shooting American citizens in a hostile takeover, that would be a hell of a tough call. Lots of boots don't know what's like to sight in and pull the trigger on a human target, not at the firing range, shooting paper.

What a fucked up reality that would be.

Noooo you misunderstand. The junta is in place to have a body of people to make descisions. They're locking up a lot of pedo's including congressmen so they need some body in place.

They'll indict Trump on some bullshit charge long before the DNC ever comes under fire. These people will destroy the fucking world to save their skin

yeah, FOR the people, not AGAINST the people.

i'd have no problem falling in behind a temporary military coup - but temporary with guns means forever.

hrm.

what's up, wavering voice $75 dollar shareblue bullshit?

hey, man, i don't even hate you anymore. we're just people, right?

it's cool.

but you're still defending baby fuckers, that shit's gotta stop, man.

My bad.
Are you referring to that pizzagate stuff? I've seen a few of those threads, but I don't know if it's fake or real.

Wake me up when someone gets executed for treason you worthless kike. Nobody fucking cares about your endless faggotry on the hill.

You don't understand what I'm saying. They'll manufacture some red herring to distract from the real scandal. People above the law don't face consequences.

Pizzagate is 100% real.

a-bump

Like I said, between Seth Rich, Awan scandal, Clinton in general and everyone about her, and now this pizzagate stuff.

That seems like one hell of a political shitstorm, historic even. Doubt it will be revealed, though, everyone is so well protected.

it's cool.

just gotta stay positive, or whatever.

alvi gets here next week, maybe? shit's gonna fly. hope her plane lands properly.

It will. This is a rebirth. Assange said it himself. Year 0. Get ready. ALL WILL BE REVEALED.

Why is that man so large lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=Sx5ChPWNpg0

3 women claiming sexual harrassment against Imran Awan all of a sudden.

THIS IS THE CHECK I"VE BEEN LOOKING FOR.

Fucking checked.

But WHEN will that be, I'm getting sick of waiting. I want to see justice and people in cuffs.

I don't understand a lot about what I just read, but some big things I'm just not able to piece together.

What is the relevance of the gear Imran had stashed in his garage?

Why does any of the entry onto the server matter if there is no sensitive material stored on the server?

How did the credit union not run some type of check on the properties before loaning out a massive chunk of change?

Currently listening to SSGT video, I have a feeling this is going to take a long time for all of these seemingly disparate pieces to sink in.

Why the fuck are you so focused on AWAN instead of the big picture? Are you a spook? Or just autistic?

bump everyday until you like it

>What is the relevance of the gear Imran had stashed in his garage?
Why would anyone be interested in the equipment kept by man involved in a spy ring in congress? Is that your question?

>Why does any of the entry onto the server matter if there is no sensitive material stored on the server?
There's no sensitive material stored on the server? Care to provide a sauce?

>How did the credit union not run some type of check on the properties before loaning out a massive chunk of change?
Consider the possibility that this scandal is bigger than one person.

Because if I can't connect the dots surrounding Awan, then its retarded for me to build anything on top of faulty assumptions and things that I might have just read wrong. Why are you so worried about me asking questions about Awan? Are you worried there's nothing there? Or you just want me to toe a line I can't even see?

imran and family are no angels.

they were buying things for multiple payments of 499.99 from cdw, stealing it, and selling it. cash flow.

they also "lost" a bunch of shit from congressional offices (pic related) and sold that shit too.

that's small time hustling, though - that they are getting away with that stuff is part of how we know they know a shit-ton more.

entry on the server implies access. if you have a password, regardless of what's stored remotely, you can get at more.

they could get at more. they had all the passwords. they had accounts which ran unchecked.

credit union took them at their word - just like everyone who buys a house...they expect you to live in it, you can't just pre-check that.

pic didn't load, weird.

>PSP
feel bad

bUmP

OBAMA - PRISON

HILLARY - PRISON

CLAPPER - PRISON

BRENNAN - PRISON

RHODES - PRISON

JARRETT - PRISON

LYNCH - PRISON

HOLDER - PRISON

ABEDIN - PRISON

RICE - PRISON

PODESTA - PRISON

PEDOPHILES - HUNDREDS ARE ABOUT TO GO TO PRISON

HALF OF CONGRESS - PRISON

FUCK ALL YOU FUCKING FAGGOT SHILLS

Bump

YEAH.

>Why would anyone be interested in the equipment kept by man involved in a spy ring in congress?
How can I validate a claim like this when the article says there's no sensitive information on the server? That's not even the question I was asking though. I meant more along the lines of why he was buying the shit, not why it was seized. The black SSGT is saying most of the stuff in the garage was unused.

>There's no sensitive material stored on the server? Care to provide a sauce?
0) 60%

>Consider the possibility that this scandal is bigger than one person.
Well now I could have never figured that out. Do you mean to imply that Awan has secret brothers that infiltrated a credit union as well?

Thank you. That is a much much more reasonable and less snide presumption. It still seems weird to me though, that if you are funneling state secrets off of servers that you would also do some petty shit like resell electronics, but I guess why not?

Banks don't take a soul at their word or they would be out of money. What I meant by pre-check was before serving the loan take a cursory glance at the lien property to make sure the person asking you for the money actually owns it. That's not a difficult thing to do, but with how terrible most service employees are at their job I guess its not all that surprising.

Tick frickin Tock.

As much as I'd like to see that all happen, that seems HIGHLY unlikely. Be realistic, I hope this Awan case even gets a little traction.

>2)archive.is/7oW6F
>>Judge is corrupt as fuck and is suppressing all the major evidence, essentially. Same with the prosecution team; working together to quash as much dirt as they can so the measly bank fraud charge is all that he is tried for.
Holy shit! A true nigger conspiracy.

I like where you're going with this, but can it be memed real?

Obama put her on the bench, then she received a bunch of money for his campaign in 2012.

WAKE THE FUCK UP FAGGOTS THERE'S BEEN AN UPDATE

not an update - FAKE NEWS.

i mean, yeah, he probably did this, but still.

see

remember when the campaign started to heat up, 20 some women came forward to say trump abused them.

it's an old story, losing its effectiveness.

besides, awan was gay.

paki spies deep inside DNC..
fuck dems are pathetic little fucks..

REMINDER: AWAN / DWS IS A FALSE FLAG

THE TRUE THREAT IS AS FOLLOWING

1. My cofveve pot overflowed this morning.
2. My toast got burnt.

FUCK YOU PUTIN YOU FUCKING HACKER!!!

RUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHh

they've been hustling that shit since they got here (late nineties, i think). the IT consultant game is not stable - so as soon as they saw a way to buy things and lose them, they went nuts.

the stuff the ssgt found was just the latest batch, and yes it was all unused - who do you think sells toner on ebay for half price? people who bought it and stole it from work. never audited because it was "under" 500 bucks, and cdw played along because hey, it's a gov't contract.

don't confuse their hustling ways with "they're just two-bit shit-heads". they are exploiters.

when they found that they had access to emails and secrets, and skype accounts, they just grabbed everything they could.

dropbox, not their homebrew server, is the prize.

the homebrew server was "known". the people who used it, used it willingly.

the classified stuff isn't there - it's up in the cloud.

hopefully dropbox hasn't "lost it".

oh, and re: the loan, there are plenty of banks who commission drive-by inspections and don't *really* care about whether the house is owner-occupied or not.

the loan fraud charge is strictly technical, being used to keep him locked up while further information is gathered.

it's like capone's tax evasion.

dailycaller.com/2017/09/20/like-a-slave-three-muslim-women-at-least-one-of-them-bloodied-called-police-on-imran-awan/

>Multiple women in relationships with Imran Awan, the indicted former IT aide for Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, have recently called Virginia law enforcement and alleged being abused by him, police reports obtained under Virginia’s Freedom of Information Act show.

>Officers found one of the women bloodied and she told them she “just wanted to leave,” while the second said she felt like a “slave,” according to Fairfax County Police reports obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group. A third woman claimed she was being kept “in captivity.”

>The third woman is Awan’s stepmother, Samina Gilani, who said in court documents that Awan invoked his authority as a congressional employee to intimidate immigrant women, in part by telling them he had the power to have people kidnapped.

>All but two of the nearly two dozen Democratic women Awan worked for in the House declined to comment on the police reports.

10/16/2015 Sumaira Siddique calls police to Manitoba Drive; they observe “cut on stomach and arm”
11/16/2015 Telephone threats (Imran Awan/Sumaira Siddique)
12/07/2015 Arrest warrant served on unknown person at Lachine Lane apartment
12/27/2015 Salam Chaudry calls police to Manitoba Drive; they find dried blood on her
7/18/2016 Sumaira Siddique calls police to Lachine Lane and tells them Imran “treat her bad and keep her there like a slave”
11/18/2016 Imran stops paying rent on Sumaira’s apartment, leaving her to be evicted
1/05/2017 Samina Gilani calls the police on her stepchildren
2/2/2017 They are banned from the Congressional network after Capitol Police discover a secret server
8/22/2017 Wasserman Schultz expresses concern for Imran’s feelings, saying he is being “persecuted” and invoking his children

100% chance he has blackmail on DWS no way shes fully in the dark

Drip, drip, drip.
Tick tock, tick tock.

all of the events are more than a year old.

surfacing now.

after two months in the news.

try harder.

It in the dailycaller article published today that i linked

Warren Flood? Whatever became of that?