Are you really unironically hating me just because i have a turkish migration background?

Are you really unironically hating me just because i have a turkish migration background?
I mean you don't know me in real life. I might be a nice and kind guy you know.

Yes I hate you because you're Turkish
Nothing will ever sway my hatred for you roaches
I wish death upon all of you and one of the only things that keep me going is knowing all of you will burn in hell

Yes

MMMmmmm guurl you don't know me mkay I do what I want, only God can judge me y'all

Yes, unironicaly being a Turk should be verboten

child: daddy, can i has dis cherry Lolli
Daddy: darling, you weigh 500 kilos already - no. no, you can't have it
child: daddy, why u hates me so?

Return to you sultan achmed.
You know we Germans dont want you here.

I'll put it like this: You may be a top bloke, but at the end of the day you are a roach and there is a very good chance with that fact that you are a colossal cunt. Not gonna take a chance myself. It's up to you to prove yourself.

Go be a nice guy in Turkey

I dont hate you, I just dont want you here. Just go back to turkey.

Gott stafe frogpostern

fpbp
Also, checkem^

Uncle Majic? More like Uncle awesome!! He didn't correct me when I called him dad. He gave me a firm pat on the back, but then he called me Timmy. His only ballon animals are snakes. But they're good snakes, they were like pink and slightly deflated. Overall, good 30th birthday party!

this

I'm sure there's plenty of nice sub-saharan africans in Turkey.

Do they belong there? Is it their home? Would you want 5 million of them there?

There are no (large population) of Turks in America
> FRAUD.

Yes, I hate you. Muslims are a cancer on the earth and should not be allowed to set foot in western countries much less live there.

Well too bad user. The world isn't in your hands (allstate). You fool

yes because you need to go back to eastern anatolian faggot

You need to be castrated and gibbeted in chains as a warning to other shitskins to stay out of white holy lands.

I dont know you
But you are Muslim
Your religion gives you the right to kill non-belivers in a blink fo an eye.

Soo.. you tell me what if lets say its my religion as a giypse Romanians to steal your wallet, you don't know me... will you turst me with your wallet?

You are turk, raped, destoryed, and often murdered and forcely converted others just for funzies.

As a Turk, you lack the elements that made the ancient world great, and you shat on it... just look at the middle east today.

Where as Germanic and all other europeans, took and build upon what the Ancient world build.

Compare europe which was funded on roman/greek ideas, to your pisslam. To your turkey which was great because of ataturk

And you know why we hate you, because you and your family choose to live your native land to make it great and ran away like cowards or conqures to another country to piss on it.

Now i'll ask again.

Will you trust me with your wallet or other belogings?

why do murican rednecks care what happens in germany? you guys cant even show it on the map.

>Do I unironically hate you
Yes and No:

If you are a Turk in Turkey I wish you all the best.

If you are an ethnic Turk living in the northern hemisphere I would gladly throw you in an oven and spit on your rotting corpse.

>Might be a nice guy I know

Implying I associate with shit skins. Keep the white race pure, do not race mix. Inter racial interactions are only acceptable when forced to in the work force or if when visiting another country to appreciate their culture.

I don't mind turks if they know their place

gib back constantinople and smyrna

You have to go back.

there are some africans here but nobody minds them. all they do selling fake watches on the street.

Convert to christianity and everything is forgiven

>muslims
Not all muslims are middle eastern, asian or african. Muslims are just a subset of a much larger problem that is shitskin. Its not enough to deport all muslims. All shitskins have to be deported regardless or their religion and beliefs.

The Ottoman Empire should be restored to its former glory.

this

are you from quebec? you sound like french.

Honestly just stay in your country man

Of the 1.8 Billion Muslims. There are only a few that are bad. So small that it isn't even one percent. Islam is a religion like any other. You just are brainwashed by the media.

Said the Spaniard

I'm pretty sure 98-99 percent of Muslims don't have "The West" on their mind every day. lol Only countries where the U.S invaded or fought in do.

>muh ottoman yoke
if we forcefully converted you, your country wouldnt exist now. we should have though. all balkans would be turkish clay now. missed opportunity!

In-fact it's quite the opposite. There are many people that like the western countries.

Haha is there more that jpg? Id love to hear about what happened afterwards

No, I'm ethnically Dutch though. I sincerely hope my people wake up and exterminate the filthy Turks from their midst.

they like your wealth, otherwise they think you are bunch of degenerates.

I will rape 1500 years-worth of your cockroach women OP, your shit-sister and your rat-mother, and then we will not yet be even OP, because my rape-seed with confer genetic gifts on your fucked breed of under-men, and your "seed's" more like rabbit droppings than seed. I will go back in time and rape millennium of your bearded dwarf-women. Then you can have your way in my country.

Implying middle eastern countries don't have the most inbreeding. Someone post that diagram.

wtf fuck is going on with the font's in pic related, yusuf?
why fake this hit when there are some man legit coalburners?

And you Germans are the dad that let it happen to their daughter to become 500 kilos in the first place.

stop oppressing catalans and leave their country, paco.

im russian ukranian

Yes, yes we are mudslime
>remove kebab intensifies

No, I'm not retarded and I take it you're not a muslim.

Have two cousins in Germany. Both of Turkish background, white skin blue eyes blonde hair. True aryan master race.
If you don't fit the criteria, kys fgt

so you are turkish too. BUILD THE WALL

Yes, go back to turkey. You are an invader and you are trying to steal the fruits of another persons labor. All economic migrants are no different than the roach trying to steal the food in a pantry.

>german flag
Fucking sand nigger lovers the whole country

>American
>Hates Turks

You do understand that America is essentially the modern day Ottoman Empire right?

The only difference is We immigrated to a large country where as Turks conquered and forcefully converted people. Both are a nation of mongrels.