/esg/ ETHNOSTATE GENERAL

/esg/ - Ethnostate General

A WHITE HOMELAND
BLOOD, TRADITION, HONOR

Thread for discussion of a white ethnostate, a homeland to be carved out for the hardworking white man. The future of the white nationalists movement depends on European peoples migrating to and establishing a homeland for themselves exclusively.

>The will to make the move.
Guys, I know we have a lot of fun making memes and hiding behind our computer screens like a bunch of botards, but the reality is unless we come together in large numbers to make a state of our own we're going to become irrelevant and fade away. MAKE THE FUCKING MOVE AND.

>Skills
Skills are more important than any other tool you can possibly have. We need skillful people not just people that know how to say the word nigger, above all we need intelligent and physically capable people that have what we need to get this kick started.

>Networking
Right now we need each other more than ever and we can't do that unless we know each other and are comfortable talking to one another. Quietly networking together is the best option for us because right now we're under (((Their))) eyes and they have their eyes set on making us dead.

>Cooperation
We need to have very tight cooperation, we're all brothers here in a world that's against us, the last thing we need is infighting over stupid bullshit. Know your allies and your enemies well.

MOST IMPORTANTLY WE'RE HERE TO TALK ABOUT HOW WE'RE GOING TO MAKE THE MOVE, IMPORTANT SKILLS WE NEED, AND HOW TO PROPERLY NETWORK INTO AN EFFICIENT COMMUNITY OF PEOPLE.

-------------------------------
If you don't see a general in the catalog, copy from the Pastebin and start one.
pastebin.com/mLGGzgmd (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TqKQ94DtS54
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape
mapcruzin.com/nuclear-power-plant-earthquake-shapefiles/
northwestfront.org/about/the-butler-plan/the-butler-plan-the-homeland/
newrhodesia.com/
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/09/13/motherless-babies-possible-as-scientists-create-live-offspring-w/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How many of you guys play board games, cards, etc.? Wondering if I should open an game shop out there.

Omg I love those games

>omg
you're not welcome in my shop

Instead of trying to build an ethnostate from the ground up, wouldn't it be far easier and realistic to try and preserve the existing white nations?
Just wondering about the logic here.

Checked and thank you for keeping the thread alive.
No time for games when you're making America great again. Open a gun shop.

That's the point of making happen in an already majority white area. To preserve and spread to message.

>No time for games
Literally has never been true in all of history

Really funny seeing you western fags trying to make some faux "ethno" communities. You fucked yourself, its over stop dreaming about utopian communes. Leave ethno state bussines to real boys in East Europe. Go play with Jamal kid.

I'll bring a deck of cards then. A dedicated shop would be useless until it gets off the ground.

I'd really like to learn how to play D&D

Ah, that does make sense.
The vibe i got from OP is this is some kind of island Sup Forumsony thing

My idea is to build a settlement the likes of Burning Man festival, only without hippies and niggers and designed to be permanent.

It's easy to set up, organize and maintain. It's also easy to expand if needed.

Some ideas, in no particular order:

-Off-grid living as a mid-term goal. It shouldn't be inforced, but we must understand that the jews control most retail/industries today. Learning to live in frugality is necessary for self-sustainance.

-Radical self-reliance. We cannot depend on a system designed to humiliate and destroy us. All houses should have enough area to produce food, be it veggies or fruit. We should build an Energy Bank (I like to call it Thor's Vault) to store energy produced by mandatory(?) solar panels or wind turbines. Houses must also have water collecting and filtering systems.

-Community-centered design. Dwellings should be modular, hold a family of five with dignity. They should also have a 'blank' room to modify as needed. It could become another living room, a workshop, a store, a service parlor or just a storage.

-The Ivory Tower/White Glory Hall. At the center of the settlement, we should have a facility dedicated to intelectual/administrative activities. It should hold a museum of white history and achievements. It should also have a school and a meeting hall for diplomatic reasons. If we choose not to take individualism to extreme measures, we can install an WiMax antenna at the top.

-The radial design enables us to use our space smartly. We can divide the sections in a way that maximize beauty and function. We can have whole 'rings' or 'semicircular' section dedicated to sports, outdoors living, social events, etc, etc.

-Mother nature made white people stand out and we should live in harmony with it. The place must be heavily forrested, and aqueducts must be considered. Plus it looks fucking awesome.

It's all ideas I'm throwing here. Not claiming they're the best or anything.

HAIL ARYANA

The Official Capitol name of the North West Republic is going to be known as Arcadia.

Dungeons and Dragons is the most redpilled game. I'll teach you guys and we'll get a group going.

Eh maybe I'll put a bar in it too for shits and giggles.

Learn to play Myfarog!

THis really wouldn't work unless everyone is Christian

>yfw you realized radical accelerationism to bring about the collapse of globalized industrial civilization to immediately halt mass immigration and liquidate the overshot third world populations via collapse of the petroleum based agriculture industry making way for the white recolonization of earth using 19th century technology after the forced decentralization of current petroleum based white civilization rebuilt with railroad based infrastructure and organic permaculture is the final redpill

Hey as long as I can design and build my own house I'm game.
>Implying people can live off-grid
How will I shitpost

I see a big focus on self sufficiency. This is basically supposed to be a big settlement style arcology? You might find this educational.
youtube.com/watch?v=TqKQ94DtS54

A bar is a good place for men to meet up and relax after a hard day's work.

stop being divisive.

It's settled then. I'm excited already!

This. I'm not Christian but also don't have any problem with them. Mostly respect as long as they aren't cucks.

Reminder that their is a Boer ethnocity in South Africa called "Orania".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape

>Dat local game shop tho
Please say you have Shadowrun?

I can not wait until the day we see Aryan Hyperborean superheroes and that indeed requires the pure races bonding like as in the ancient times.

Yeah but how do you play? Myfarog looks pretty cool.

Running a bar isn't easy. I have a lot of experience in the service industry, could run anything from a mobile food truck to fine dining. It's a lot of work.

We'll have Shadowrun if people want Shadowrun.
It's kind of hard to explain without having a rulebook in front of me. It's a roleplaying board game where you make characters and act out what they'll do given scenarios designed by a single player who either created the story or is running a pre-made story. I'd look into it further if you're interested.

Isn't that the town that is whites only? Based but how do they get away with it?

I have experience making mead, hard cider, and kvass.

Where do you have in mind to set up this colony, in order to get out from under any of the governments which are forcing the usage of fiat?

Don't worry about that

Used to play AD&D years ago. I'd describe it as a choose your own adventure book with more options, or an RPG that you play in your mind.

Everyone here plays 40k.

Well yeah I know what it is but how do you actually play the game?

I play lots of board games and Xwing TMG

I'm gathering resources to create a manual for this idea with solutions.

I'm trying not to pander to any ideology, but IN MY PERSONAL OPINION WHICH IS MINE, houses should come in a standard size and design, but also be modular to acommodate individuality.

The midterm between both ideas (houses should be standard X houses should enable individuality) is a standard design that can be customized to fit the citizen's needs.

Whites are an extremely industrious race, that's why each house should have a street-facing 'blank' room. You can turn it into a game store, or a small workshop, or another bedroom, or a party spot, or just park your car in it.

I don't like the idea of multi-store houses as they breed jealousy. Skyscrapers exist basically as a way to intimidate people.

I would like to create a basic model that would be comfortable as-is, discouraging modifications. One would move in and have a spacious, comfy house to raise his family in. Maybe set a 2-store limit.

Also, there would be a limit of three houses per family. This way we avoid (((speculation))) or (((rentism))). Why three? One for the grandpa, one for you and one for your kids.

Some of that sound a lot like communism, but there's just so many ways you can organize a community without simply creating an all-white neighborhood like any other.

With fucking dice, math and imagination user.
The X-Wing game is fucking awesome. Glad to see so many people here would be on board.

That would be useful. I know how to make very refined ethanol. Would have to be diluted to be worth drinking but would also be good for fuel and medicine. We would absolutely need medfags too. I plan on taking a basic first aid course at least before I make my move but a few actual doctors and nurses would be worth so much.

Give me a call if you need a physical therapist

Never heard of it. To tell you the truth I only got on the bandwagon last week with my background in architecture and desire to live in Whitopia. I'll watch the video, user. Thanks!

I had a similar but harder but better idea

Buy a portion of a mountain range, it's unusable to most people so it's dirt cheap

Then you build earthships (pi related) into the south sides of the mountains and can expand up and around though their wouldn't be glass on the north sides,
grows food year round it's buried so earth mass regulates temp to a constant
plant year round
Pretty doable
You're going to want to distill your water than remineralize it.

You imagine shit and act out shit while sitting around a table, role dice, do some basic math... Draw things on graph paper/dry erase boards.

Hope you aren't just trying to distract us all by shifting discussion to d&d, as much as we all love trpgs..

bad night sorry about my atrocious typing

Did we ever hear back from the emails sent out to HAC or the Workers Party?

A PT would be very helpful. I have a close family member that works as one.

This is also a good idea and I believe both concepts complement eachother.

No.

First off let's talk about how we're actually going to get our asses over there and how we're going to make livings for ourselves.

Obviously we have to bring women, and we have to bring skills that will ensure that our children will survive. That's a fact. So for those of you that have to make it to the Pacific northwest and have the means to do so should get a head start right now.

Second is tools. Tools tools tools.
Everyone's going to need tools. Tools to build local infrastructure up, tools to fix things and tear things down. Get some damn tools.

Third, people skills.
We're networking in the pacific north west. And that means we're going to have to get some damn people skills. We can't be a bunch of autists circle jerking around to memes in the middle of no where, get /fit/, read some books, learn how to talk to people without swearing. Be a genuine person, we don't need degenerates within our ranks. If we're starting this state we need men with minds and will of steel. Not mice.

Even if you managed to get an ethnostate, how do you address the fact that basically everyone is a nihilist and thus you'll still have problems with cucked politics, drug addiction, low birthrates, etc. like you already have in white areas?

It's very simple, and good if you have a bunch of friends to play with. /5eg/ on /tg/ has a link to the 5th edition rule book in the OP if you want

That will not be necessary. This is a thread about securing the existence of our people, not securing the treasure in the Goblin's lair.

My wife and can come, but we can't have children, so we plan to adopt.
As for people skills, I'm a business consultant with a degree in communication with an emphasis on human resources and public speaking. I've worked with social services and a wide variety of other small businesses to help them get off the ground. Lately business has been slow, as a business consultant you only get work when other peoples businesses are failing, and I guess people have been doing alright in my area.

>Some fed photos some minor firearm infraction one of your citizens has
>Gets raided by ATF
>National media celebrates your community getting gassed cause your were ebil nazis wanting to live separate from the global experiment

It is! I love making up crazy lists and just winning by pure tactics. This general makes me really glad. I'm white for a Mexican but I'm a mestizo nevertheless. However, I fully support y'all. I really wish to see your state rise and put an end to all the communist influence over the west while restoring the western man and woman to their glory. Maybe one day I'll be able to lead my people down the same road and we can Make North America Great Again.

>Drug addiction and low birthrates
It starts, in my opinion (and not just because I'd benefit from the position) with a strong social services. A strong social services can do more than decide whether or not someone is abusing their child.

I wish you the best of luck, doing this in Mexico must feel impossible due to the cartel.

Where is this colony going to be founded?

I think women will come if we make a safe and welcoming place for them. Bet there are plenty out there that we don't know about simply because they are afraid to speak up and be shamed by their liberal peers. I'd like to see more youtube channels made by older women for the younger to not only teach them skills like homemaking but also self defence with guns and to help them not feel so alone in their views.

The first step, I believe, is getting the general population to own guns. We are currently heavily oppressed by both the law and the criminals. But once we are on equal grounds, things are bound to change...

Read the OP my man, northwest.

>We can't have children
You can't have children?!?!?

Adopt white children and raise them well. Maybe start a daycare service or school. Your people skills would definitely be helpful.

Move to where? Where is this colony going to be?

This would validate armed repression on the public's eye, which actually matter as we need the reputation of a peaceful movement to exist.

The government WILL use lethal forces. It's unavoidable. We must protect ourselves and do heavy exposition of oppressive events as to guarantee and reinforce our intentions.

And no, an experimental ethnostate won't have power to clash against armed officials with death warrants.

Where are you planning to create this nation?

What location of the world are talking about here?

How? building into the earth seems flatly better except for some industrial projects,

Free heating and cooling even for a town hall and depending on construction and location a disaster resistant building

You can do every thing you want. Except hang size buildings (at first) into a mountain.

No floods fuck the winds (if you shutter the glass well enough I'm thinking the sides of shipping containers modified.) fuck blizzards droughts doesn't mater if you get the right location. I'm probably going to pick the Terlingua area

mapcruzin.com/nuclear-power-plant-earthquake-shapefiles/

No? We can't?
Oh fuck a daycare service would be right up my wife and I's alley. That's good thinking user.

Uhg...
Next time we're putting this in the OP:

That's terrible man.. Why can't you have kids?

Don't you already have vigilantes that help take out cartel members? If you guys take back your country and make it great, trade between us would be mutually beneficial.

There's always New Rhodesia
newrhodesia.com/

Because my balls are fucking broken from when I got my ass fucking kicked by a bunch of god damn illegal immigrants. Everyone's got their redpill story, mine's when 4 mexicans attacked me in front of my own goddamn house.

I apologize user, I was talking about gun laws in Mexico, I apologize I shouldn't be talking about my country's issues here.

As for your reply though. I agree. Perhaps it would be for the best for y'all to begin unarmed. And train yourselves to not fall into the mind games (((they))) will make to make you look aggressive or angry. They'll make it look like you're hurting your women/kids.

It would give you the joy of raising white children while helping your community. Much respect.

I think the whole idea of moving somewhere and living like labrats to make a white ethnostate is pretty retarded honestly. Especially in the US, where you'll be met with tons of force and discriminatory laws. You'll practically be engaging in war if you decide to move into a territory and not abide by those laws.

I think it would be more rational to move to a state like Montana in large numbers and settle into a single congressional district, that should make it pretty easy to elect a congressmen that can represent our values. After that it's just about raising numbers. If you have a state that completely right wing then it's pretty easy to have the 10th amendment protect you. If it doesn't and numbers are high enough, secede. I would much rather live as a white libertarian in the great American west than a rat in a burning man ATF hotspot

What do you suppose those without the ability to stay via long-term visa do?

>The Northwest
I'm not one of you shitposters who are either serious or slowly blurring the lines on what Sup Forums is or should be used for, but if that is indeed where you want to found an ethnostate... good luck with that. Not only would it fail miserably, but you would give credence to the cries of the extreme left SJW cunts that live there which will both make your job harder, and make things harder for both left and right politics.

We just all want to move to washington and form a community what's your problem I think it sounds nice

Please, for your sake, if there's any hope of you having your own kids I pray to God there's still a chance. Please consult a medical professional on the subject. I don't mean to sound like a dumb ass but if there's any chance that you could salvage anything...
For the last time, we're staying the hell away from the cities.

Is anyone else's plan to start their ethno state as a Theocracy?
I'm designing my own Theocratic system and religion to compliment the fledgling nation and ensure it can not be led astray.
I think it's important that we never tolerate subversion and parasites again.

Naw man it's fucked. It's alright though, life moves on.

It's not alright. I don't wish that you or any one of us. You deserve to have children of your own.

user calm down

psh shows what you know, in 5 years max you'll be good to go at least in china or germany do to legal and technical reasons
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/09/13/motherless-babies-possible-as-scientists-create-live-offspring-w/

The ethnostate will be tempered by religious truths however it will not be consumed by them.
You literally busted your nut(s).

Well, you're not wrong

This, any updates?

Northwest, brother

I suppose its not really a problem if that's what you want to do.
It's possible there's some difference of understanding here.

However... Well it doesn't matter. If the thread is what it appears, its not really that big of a deal any way. Exposure can solve such issues which takes time... Under present conditions, ideological expansion is unlikely unless one side has some kind of point.

There are some reasons I can see for someone wanting an ethnocentric community which doesn't necessarily run contrary to my beliefs. Although, at face value it looks like you very much run contrary to my beliefs...
At the very least, I will leave by saying that I don't hate any of you even if I have a deep seated disagreement. I merely wish for a change to that disagreement.

So like we'll build a new Israel?

No fucking way. Religious freedom limited by concrete effects of religious acts. And fuck the jews.

If the disagreement exists. You can have your successful troll if that's what you want.

I don't visit Sup Forums a lot, but these threads worry me.

What's this disagreement you have?

Fuck bro, that's so fucked up. That kind of thing is why we are talking here right now. That should have never happened.

Get someone to sponsor them or give them a job so they have a reason to stay.

it will be consumed by them, that is why I preach the value of aesthetic.
Life should be consumed by religion, but a religion shouldn't in false piety pedestalize humans unduly or completely attempt to wipe away or Dionysian whims merely to temper as you said into socially bonding levels and appetites

Just thought of something. You may be able to go the artificial insemination route using your own DNA. Best of luck, brother.

No. Life should incorporate the metaphysical values of religion to keep society pure. But overstepping religious values and implementing them into every aspect of society can only mean trouble.
We must learn from history and find the golden center.

My religion is more in line with Taoism or Zen Buddhism but heavily modified by Nietzschean thoughts as well as natural philosophy

I'm going to call it either Truth(Truism) or delusion (delusionism or being delusional) though the latter is more of a gag idea

Both pagan and Christian beliefs are white. They have held white people together forever. I'd even accept agnostics that believe in a moral code.