Memeball thread

Can anyone elaborate on this one? I think I get the general idea (British military engagements, WWI and WWII, Middle east and India partitioning, etc) but a breakdown would be awesome because I'm unsure about the specifics.

I always love this one.

Has any country ever been as harmful to the world, and themselves, as Britain?

Once they ruled the world, now they are tiny island like small baby

>10/10
Would read again

>used to rule a 3rd of the world
>now ruled by the 3rd world

this

>because they were bored and it was funny

post the jew ones

>topkek

I smell a paki
course, it's not too hard because you fuckers smell awful

Should have let the Romans fuck more of your women at least your people wouldnt be so fucking inbred m8.

I miss them.
I miss US.

Warms my heart

ha never change japs

Whoever wrote this might as well have signed it for how self serving and pathetic it is

Antifa memeballs are funny as fuck.

ABSOLUTELY BRITANNIC.

You can say the same for Mongolia and they don't complain so neither should we.

kek what are you doing UK

i like this. it has what they call "nuance" in the parlance of fartsniffing socialites.

the libertarian ones never get old

classic/10

way too hamfisted. try being original instead of copying borders on hamfisted. subtlety and nuance, you're trying to stick a knife in their ribs, not turn them into hamburger helper with artillery.

not that i wouldn't appreciate it

Backstory?

isn't that the point though? not even niggers break our balls over it. getting cucked over slavery is a uniquely american experience

get /comfy/ and let me tell you story

dat is prolly the best one

too accurate

Please tell us grandpa

oc incomin

hehehe

this will be an accurate portrayal of what will happen. antifa fags visit the range a few times a month and think theyre hot shit, Ive been shooting guns for over 20 years and I still dont consider myself a pro.

you forgot the fact that said gangs enjoy defacto support of the establishment and, to a significant degree, the American Constitution.

They don't complain because all the strong men died out and now pussified numales speak for them. et tu