Bill Clinton

Pic was taken recently at a convention in New Hampshire. I have to ask about his health. Is he alright? Can any American anons comment the health of President #42?

Whats with the head wound?

Did a hooker throw her shoe?

Aids.

Hillary Clinton is a vampire who drains intelligence

Looks like Charlie Sheen.

He looks like little brittle yellow eyeballs

He must've been in the path of a wine bottle Hillary threw in a psychotic rage.

It s just acne

What troubled me most was his left eye

Pretty sure he's had the HIV for a while they just won't admit to it.

He's fine OP, stop worrying. Go to sleep.

I hope he is dying a slow and painful death

nice shoop

here's a real pic of based bill

>1999
wew

What about it?

All the big names have some terrible STD. Have a look at Jim Carey.

>3w's crimeonline.com/2017/06/27/funny-man-jim-carrey-drops-legal-battle-over-claims-he-passed-std-to-suicide-girlfriend/

Looks like he's going blind in it. A cataract or something.

Bill Clinton has a condition known as Rosacea, which mostly affects some people of Northwestern European ancestries, especially Irish, Scottish, English, and Welsh, although it could happen to other Europeans. It's a genetic condition, though, and there isn't much one could do about it, as there is no known absolute cure, but there may be remedies that could work for certain people. It is characterized by facial redness and what looks like acne pimples, although it works differently from acne proper. I think Bill Clinton regularly deals with it by putting on makeup before appearing on the stage. This man is a former President and is presumably able to afford whichever cure may exist, but the fact that he still gets Rosacea would lead me to conclude that it is not yet curable.

Still dicking bimbos. Likely has forehead herpes.

>or something

I wonder what that could be. If I didn't know better, I would guess that you're alluding to something really strange, something no one would ever guess because it's so incredibly foreign and outside the realm of our everyday lives. Am I reading too much into your comment, or...?

A little bit, yes.

Most likely syphilis or AIDS

Yeah, I've been seeing more and more threads discretely mentioning a "condition" similar to Bill's. I wonder if people are finally starting to figure it out. Personally, I never would have imagined until I saw it myself.

yep that shit right there is what were doing sitll
i thinkk they argue all the time to keep his whatever the fuck that is they claim america knows some shit abuot, going. so