Luxemborg

What happens here? Does anyone know?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ltokomw4UoQ
express.co.uk/news/politics/785813/European-Union-EU-boss-threatens-break-up-US-retaliation-Trump-Brexit-support
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tax fraud

Really?

Tax haven atleast.

yes

It's a haven for tax fraud and the source for the majority of "presidents of Europe" (whatever the fuck that means)

(((COINCIDENCE)))?

It's full of Franconian Germans who, in a case of divergent evolution, became Jews. They are the upper class. Then there is a middle class of Franconian land owners who dominate agriculture, and then at the bottom you have Portuguese worker drones.

Portuguese colony

literally just a place for rich kikes to hide
its like the second rate switzerland, where the upper middle class move to to be rich

Pretty much a non-country like Belgium

Go fuck yourself

Also fags who can't speak English.

Petridish for Kalegri plan. Real native population around 10%. Real public debt around 9000% of BIP, kept alive by tax fraud

Wasn't snoop dogg kicked out of this country for trying to buy it? Racisits!! He had the money!

No he got kicked out for possesion and consumtion of cannabis, which is strange as it is also a hub for the west european illegal drug market.

I can speak english you double faggot

Nice use of google translate mate

>this buttmadness here on 4chins about luxembourg
We we're better at investing stuf, and our previous wealth from 50-100 years ago comes alot from the steel industry
The WTC steel beams were delievred by us (not even meming)

why did luxembourg copy your flag

*Why did netherland copy luxembourg flag

I think we should make mandatory history lessons before anyone should be able to post on Sup Forums

You make it an imperial free city for HRE votes

>t.Italian mixed mongrel
Go back traitor and take your parents and grand parents with you

>implying the italians and portuguese that come here aren't top notch

have fun with low-class achmeds and the likes in your non-luxembourg country

fuck off fake dutchie, you aren't relevant

ok Mr french flag on its side

>lars bak

youtube.com/watch?v=ltokomw4UoQ

So you admit being a useful idiot for the Kalegri plan. Will gladly execute you and your family when the EU crashes or decides to harmonize the tax system in all Gayro states. Esch and Luxembourg will become death zoned

Its not the same blue.

>So you admit being a useful idiot for the Kalegri plan.
>we should all keep our gene pool in a space of 2.586,4 km2
how do i know you're an inbred donkey?

Italian, Guales, Niggers and Yugos can not be considered in anyway even close to be Luxembourgish or from the greater region. The nice thing is you, mixed and your disgusting ancestors still stick out like soure tumbs. Don't expect mercy Jew puppet

I'll remember your words when I sit on my yacht and crack up a few cold ones with my buddies from law school

And you will always be a foreigner, for every one, without real origins and without a place you can go back. Better pray for that every thing stays as it is. Harmonized tax and your degree is worthless, no EU and your degree is worthless

Man you're getting really riled up Frank / Hans / Jan / Sven / Jacques

Just saying, you and that part of your family that decided to be useful idiots and follow the jews cry can just be considered traitors in every definition of the word. If you are mixed, you are pure cancer. Kill yourself Auslänner.

Follow the jews? there are less jews per capita here than in germany
wtf is up with you?

Highest GDP in the world

there Prime Minister is link to Nazi's (Junker aircraft)
he also said "he'd break up the US” because of trump

express.co.uk/news/politics/785813/European-Union-EU-boss-threatens-break-up-US-retaliation-Trump-Brexit-support

kek he didn't say that, he said "If trump is so fond of Farage and helping him breaking up the EU, what would stop me from doing the same with some seperatist movement in the USA?"

Former Prime-Minister.

the current PM is gay and has First Man - that took a collective photo with the First Ladies of Head of State/Govt. of NATO

Jean Clause Juncker comes from that local county. It tells a lot about the mentality of the people living in Luxemburg,

B I G B U S I N E S S, B A B Y